Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Camp Lockheart | IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
There it was, something had clicked, she was at least open to the idea that he might actually be here to help her. He couldn't help someone who didn't want the help, it was a big step and it came quicker than he had expected. He had half thought there would be a knock down drag out battle with Kaige before they got to this point. "You haven't fucked up, not at all, but I am merely reacting to your words and actions my dear." Behind her prickly defenses he could see a passionate and exciting young woman he not only wanted to help, but indeed really wanted to screw. "If you lash out, I am going to back away. That is how it works with most people."

"Believe me, I'm interested in a lot more than that bunny." He smiled and gave her the knife. "We can have dinner in a couple hours anyway so this can be our appetizer." She had actually done a pretty good job, it smelled great and he noticed the dog had wandered back as well probably looking for more. "I think maybe you deserve more than what you have been getting, perhaps a few extra things once and a while. They do feed us here after all, but that doesn't mean we can't add a few morsels like Bugs here." TC took one of the strips of meat and tasted it. He looked Kaige in the eyes as he licked his fingers clean.

"Now, as far as sex goes, I am more than interested if you are but we do need something first. Sure we have all the right parts and we could fuck right here on this table. It would be fun and glorious, hell we might even get a few spectators." He looked back over the camp with the few campers out and about, they would probably be the highlight of the day. "But for me, before we do any of that we gotta have trust and I get the impression you don't trust much of anyone." He crossed his arms and looked her up and down. "Do you trust me Kaige? You don't have any reason to, you just met me. Would you trust me enough to let me tie you up? What if I told you I would let you tie me up? I trust you with more than just that knife, I really do and I'm willing to prove it. So who is going to trust whom?" He let the question hang for a moment before saying "cause if we are going to have sex, one of us is getting tied up."

She grinned watching him clean his fingers. Whatever it was about this man that attracted her was growing stronger by the second. He wasn’t rushing her. Unlike the horny, immature boys she knew, he was taking his time, getting to know her, actually talking to her. It had been so long since someone had done that. So long in fact, that it raised a red flag for her. Kaige was on alert now, slightly, and she watched the man waiting. Sooner or later he would reveal something that would make her want to run. Most did, and certainly any man taking the time to take as much of an interest in her as this one was would surely be up to something.

Spectators didn’t bother her. Kaige always thought perhaps they could learn something from watching her. It was the next bit of conversation that grabbed her, squeezing her, making her feel suffocated and certainly afraid. The smile left her face in an instant when he mentioned tying her up. She stabbed the knife down in the down, grunting. “Hell. No. I don’t trust you. You’re right. I did just meet you, and I don’t have any reason to. You are not coming anywhere near me with rope. Not now. Not ever. I don’t want to tie you up. That’s stupid. Sex is about touch. It’s about feeling something, and damnit I wanna feel something other than the guy’s dick in my pussy when he’s fucking me. I want to feel his hands. Do you know why?” She stepped over closer to him, taking his hand and holding it flush against her own. “People send out feelings and emotions, but it’s this, this simple touch that is so strong. The soft part of your hand pressed against mine. There’s nothing between us. You use your fingers to feel the world around you. Everything has a different feel, and you get to experience it every single time you touch anything. We take it for granted so often that the touch we feel will be pleasing, soft, welcomed, but this,” she presses her hand harder against his as her other hand holds his wrist, “ is something we know is going to be….amazing, and I don’t wanna miss that. How can I feel that if you’re tied up? I don’t wanna tie you up. I wanna feel you. I want you to feel me. If you’re not down with that, then fuck you.” She steps back. “I mean….forget you.”

Kaige had revealed more about herself than she intended. Underneath the rough exterior she projected was the heart of someone who had felt all the wrong things and craved the better ones. She was starved. Her body wanted to feel. She shook her head looking at him. “I thought we could have had some fun, you and me, TC. I would have liked it. Nobody ever talks to me like you did. Not anymore. My father is always gone, and my step-father….well….I’m sure you get the idea. Sorry I bugged you. You can have Bugs there. I’m not hungry anymore.” She turned reaching for the arrow. Kaige didn’t want to leave, but there was a certain run instinct deep inside her. When things get tough, tougher than she was, she ran. “Do you trust me TC,” she paused asking him. “I wanna walk away from you so bad right now, but I….can’t. Why do you wanna tie me up? Why do you want me to tie you up? I gotta know.” Her voice was shaky. It scared her that she couldn’t walk away from him. There was a deep fear that if she did walk away from him, he wouldn’t want to talk to her anymore. He wouldn’t be there for her. Kaige didn’t want to lose the first friend she had made in a long time. She didn’t want to lose the man who was making her heart beat so fast and her palms sweaty. Nobody had that effect on her anymore.

This had been quite the roller coaster ride and they didn't seem to be getting anywhere. This wasn't an issue that was going to get solved on Kaige's first day of camp. "Trust is earned Kaige, trusting you right now would be going out on a limb but it is a risk I would be willing to take if I thought it would help you." He told her, sensing their conversation for the day was coming to a close. They had made a connection but it was too soon to tell if it would lead to anything. It would be too easy to just fuck her right here and now just the way she wanted to, but then he would be just another notch on her bedpost and that wasn't really why he was here.

"I think you should get settled in, meet a few of your fellow campers if you can refrain from shooting any of them." He was bracing himself for another outburst, it was so hard to tell what would set her off. "Maybe we can find another way. This camp isn't that big, I'm not walking away and I hope you aren't either. It will be a full moon in three days, there is a place not far from here you might be interested in. Come find me after you get settled and we can talk about it."

“I know trust is earned TC.” She looks around, listening as he talks, shaking her head. Grabbing her arrow, she turns, heading away from him. “Enjoy the bunny.” There was so much more she wanted to say to him, but there was something going on inside of her. Something she hated. Something she had only felt since her step-father came into her life. Rejection. He didn’t like her, and now she was feeling the same thing from TC. Even though he said he wasn’t walking away, to her, it felt like he was pushing her away. TC didn’t bend her over a table and fuck her. No. Instead he had wanted to earn her trust.

Just as she was about to be too far away for him to hear her, she turned and looked at him. “What’s wrong with you? Why do you care so much? Why do want my trust? I’ve got a pussy. That’s all men are suppose to want from a girl, and I was willing to give it to you. I don’t understand you. You’re the first man to ever,” she paused looking around before returning her gaze to him. “You know what? It’s your fucking loss. I’m sure there are plenty of little tarts around here who will follow you around like a lost puppy thinking you’re so deep and cool,” she mocked, nearly rolling her eyes as she gestured. “But I see you TC. I may not understand you, but I see you. There’s more to you than a dick, and that’s the part that I don’t understand. You seem to care and want to get to know people. I think you actually want to help people and make the world a better place. Why? The world is full of shit. Why do you care so much? Nobody else does,” she finishes before turning around and leaving, not waiting to hear what he had to say.

She continued down the path, her eyes to the ground, oblivious to everything and everyone around her. Her shoulder collides with someone, and in an instant, before she can think, she snaps at him. “Watch where you’re fucking going asshole! Do that again, and I’ll bash your head in! Got it?” Kaige brandished her arrow, holding it up as if she were going to stab the boy. “Idiot,” she mumbles before turning away from him.

Blair almost absent mindedly walk around the camp, a little disappointed at the lack of decoration here at the camp. "Fucken liars. Everyone said this place was crawlin with pussy." He complains to himself, looking around at the empty camp. Suddenly a girl bumps into him, snapping at him and setting off Blair. "Watch your own way you yankee bitch. Only one going to get a head bashing will be you if you threaten me again." He shoots off quickly, not in the mood to take anyone's shit, a mood he is in a lot. He continues to stare at the girl, waiting for her snap back. He quite obviously checks out the girl at the same time, taking in her clothing style and assuming her personality from there.

She watches his eyes sweep over her body and rolls her eyes. “You sick mother fucker,” she tells him before shoving him back into a tree where she embeds the arrow next to his head. “Next time, it’ll be closer….and lower. Get the picture?” She pushes off, using his chest like a springboard. “Be careful now. You would hate for anybody in this camp to see you get your ass kicked by a girl,” she laughed. “I’ll make you cry rich boy. Tell me. Did your daddy buy your clothes? Did your mommy pick them out? Did she help you pack your overpriced, trendy bags for camp?” Kaige was mocking him. It was something she did well. ‘First TC and his hippy ways. Now this guy, and I’m pretty sure he’s a prep,’ she thought. “Preppy, upperclass, stuck up bastard. Don’t cross my path again. That’s the only warning you’ll get.” She reaches next to his head and pulls her arrow her arrow out tilting her head. “You’re not worth wasting this on.” Kaige wastes no more time on him turning to leave.

Blair's eyes start to fill with anger as she back talks him, not even flinching as the arrow thuds into the tree now behind him. He grabs ahold of the arm next to him taking out the arrow from next to his head. He doesn't let go even as she turns. He quickly kicks her legs out from underneath her body, dropping her to the ground and pinning her arm to the ground as he drops to sit on her chest, keeping her from moving. "It looks like this typical American brat needs to be taught some simple manners." He says, quickly grabbing and pinning her bow arm while the shock is still fresh and she isn't moving much. "First off, if you make a threat, make sure you can follow through." He starts out.

"Get off me you bloody pain in my ass!" Her hips lift from the ground, but she's not strong enough to throw him. "Get off me, and I'll show you how much I can back my threats." Her eyes burned into him, and her fists began to pound against him. "You've gotta be fucking kidding me. Two jerks in one day. That's gotta be like some kind of record or something. Don't you have some chips you could be eating or something?" She tried to roll to her side to throw him, but the guy wasn't moving. "Oh I get it. This is like some kind of camp hazing thing. Throw all the jerks at the new girls? Jokes over. Now get the joke off me," she laughed, making jokes . If you don't, I'll find which cabin you're sleeping in, creep in at night, and I'll slit your fucking throat." All semblance of a humorous attitude was now gone from her voice.

"Mind showing me how much you can back that threat up dearest." The young brit says, softly trailing a hand down Kaige's cheek in a way that could only be described as a polite insult. "I see you have a bow" He says, eyes flicking over from the bow in her hand then back to her face. "I'll make you a deal. We will have a little bow shooting competition. Winner gets to do whatever they want to the loser, with in the rules of the camp and the law of course." Blair says, eyebrow cocked in a confident way. "If that is to leave them completely alone and wander the woods, then go on your merry way. But, that also means I can use any of your holes for what they were meant for." He says, knowing she knows what he means. "Do we have a deal?"

She glared at him, turning away as he touched her. “A shooting contest? Really? You’re either really confident in your abilities, or you’re really stupid. I’m not sure which one yet, but I know my skills. So if you wanna make a bigger jackass of yourself then you already have, who am I to stop you.” Kaige pauses, taking in a deep breath. “Alright. You’ve got a deal, but trust me, I’ll make you do more than leave me alone completely. I will make your suffering so horrific you will be a legend in this camp. You’ve got to get off me so we can shake on this bed,” she smirks up at him. The wheels in her mind were already turning about what she was going to do the moment he was off of her.

Seeing a devious look in the smirk he received from the...gentle girl below him, Blair simply lets one hand of hers go and offers his own to shake on it. "By taking my hand of course, it is known that if one makes it so the other can't participate in the contest that the one who is unable to play automatically wins by default. Covering my own ass and what not. You understand." He says, adding a condition on the fly to keep her supposed murderous actions in check. He was confident in his ability to beat her after all, but he had to make it to the targets first.

"Fine," she says, not having the slightest problem with his codicil to their verbal contract. "But if you're adding things into this deal, then so am I. The contest has to be held when it's convenient for both parties. Otherwise, one could schedule it when the other was indisposed, and thus ensuring a win. Despite what you may believe about me, I do like to play fair. Do you?" Kaige's grin widened as she waited for him to agree. "Come on then Governor. I bloody well don't have all day," she teased him in her British accent.

"Little more inflection, little less trying to sound like an asshole, and even I would fall for that accent." Blair says, taking her hand, shaking it twice to seal the deal then stepping and helping her up. "When ever your ready to have that contest, I'll be ready. Have to get used to bows here after all. Each one shoots a little different." His tone was totally different now, coming off as almost friendly, almost. "Cabin three or the range whenever your ready." The young brit says, walking back with a simple back handed wave towards the bow range to get accommodated to the bows there.

"Well," she call out to him, a smile on her face. “That may take a while. I have a lot of things I want to do here, and I just don’t know when it will be convenient for me. Fine print Brit boy. Make sure you read all the fine print before you sign anything. The contest has to be when it’s convenient for each of us, and it’s just not convenient for me.” She puts her hands on her hips, starring off into the distance, as if deep in thought. “I just don’t know when it will be convenient either. My step-father, well he wanted me to experience camp life. There are so many activities, and the man would just be devastated if I came home telling him, ‘I went to camp, and all I got was fucked by a brit.’ So you see, you’ll just have to wait until it is convenient. Maybe I can pencil our contest in at some point, but you go ahead and get acclimated to our bows here. A little practice never hurt anybody.” She winked at him and blew him a kiss. Picking up her bow, Kaige laughed as she headed towards her cabin to put it away for now.

He yells back, "You're too competitive to not take the deal. It will eat away at you to not at least try. I can wait, I have the patience of a saint." From there Blair disappears around a cabin and finds the range right before his eyes, as if plot demanded it sit there. "Wow just my luck." He says as he takes up one of the bows and takes a few shots, sinking in a grouping smaller then a quarter. "I'll leave that there. She just might think I placed them there like that to scare her." He chuckles then heads off for his cabin.

She rolls her eyes as she heads away from him. ‘It was too easy,’ she thought. ‘There was no fun in that. I was so hoping the men around here would be more of a challenge, more of a conquest.’ She sighs looking into the woods. ‘The rabbit put more of a chase than that.’ The smell of the cooked rabbit grew strong the closer she got to the woods once more. A faint smile played on her lips. It was thoughts of him that brought it there. He had touched her, talked to her, been nice to her, and he didn’t force himself on her. That was unusual. ‘Why were you like that? Why didn’t you….do like others have? Even that guy tried to force himself on me, but you, you were different.’ The man in the woods had intrigued her, and Kaige wanted to know more about him.

She moved along, coming closer to the pit where they had cooked the rabbit. Having left him there, she hoped he would still be there. Inching closer, with high hopes, her smile widened as he came into view. “Hello there. So you’re still here? Why is that? No campers to terrorize, or was my cooking just that good?” She already knew the answer to that. “If you liked my rabbit, then you’ve got to try my fish sometime. Now that I can do well if given the right amount of time and supplies.” She sat down not too far from him, watching him.

"Tell me Kaige, what do you friends call you?" He asked her, glad she had returned of her own volition. He had her interest, if she cared to admit it or not, and was going to put it to good use. He marveled at her strength, thinking about what a damn good lay she would be if she could just get her anger under control, or perhaps it was the anger that made her so...interesting. He could imagine picking up a few more scars sniffing around such a volatile piece of ass as her. But damn he couldn't help but think she would be worth it.

"Do you know what tomorrow night is Salem?" He used her nickname, watching to see if she reacted to such a familiar shift in their relationship. He thought maybe someone as attuned to nature as she was would be tuned into the summer solstice and the full moon, both of which happened to be on the same night this year. It was a rare and fortunate turn of events and he had hoped to have someone who might appreciate the significance of it to share it. "A few miles into the deep woods there is an ancient altar of bluestones. Kind of like Stonehenge but not as big nor as famous. We might find it a good place to work off some of that...energy of yours."

He braced for a verbal assault, talking to the girl was like playing Russian roulette it seemed. But something would eventually get through to her, or so he hoped.

She smiled when he spoke to her. It wasn’t just the fact he was doing so, nor was it his words. It was the sound of his voice. There was a kindness, a softness to him, that attracted her. She could literally feel herself being drawn into him, and though in her brain there were sirens going off signaling how she should turn back, put her walls and keep them there, she was advancing forward. Literally her steps carried her closer and closer to him. She pondered telling him her nickname. That was something reserved for the few that actually knew her quite well. It was a close bond, and she didn’t know him that well yet.

When the name came from his lips, she stopped, widening her eyes. Her first instinct was to ask him how he knew, but then she realized the camp probably had detailed info on all of the campers. Her step-father knew quite well what her nick name was. He often teased saying she was a real witch. The more he spoke of the special place in the woods, the alter, the more intrigued she became. There was no denying he had her attention. She was eating from the palm of his hand. Her soft footsteps began to carry her closer to him once more. “I know about the summer solstice, and honestly I would love to see the alter. Dancing naked in the moonlight is so beautiful. I would actually like to do that. Do you….mind if I come along? If not I fully understand,” she quickly countered, ready to take his rejection. She stopped within arms reach of him, waiting for his answer.

Kaige reminded TC of a hard luck stray. Desperate for love and affection but unwilling to trust and snarling and snapping as a warning to others, a preemptive defense mechanism from being hurt by too many people she should have been able to trust. It would take time and patience, things TC had in plenty. He had hoped she would offer her nickname and he hoped it was a violation for him to use it despite her lack of trust. It was if he was telling her he knew more than she might think. She would require a steady but gentle hand to navigate the emotional firestorm that seemed to define her existence.

"Of course, I would love for you to come along." His smile was genuine even if he remained at arms length. He would make her travel that last step if that was indeed what she wanted to do. "There are few things as enjoyable as dancing naked with the right company." He said with a knowing smile, his eyes boldly travelling down her body. "Besides, it makes packing a whole lot easier. Meet me here tomorrow night right after dinner, and yes I expect you to eat dinner in the dinning hall like a perfect little lady. There are no weapons at the altar as well, it is about love, not hate and anger."

His smile was contagious. Kaige felt her own lips curling up into a wide grin. “I could not agree with you more. Dancing naked under the moonlight, in the full embrace of the moonlight, candles lit, incents burning,” she sighs. “It’s amazing.” Her smile faded somewhat as he mentioned eating dinner in the dining hall. “A perfect little lady? You may know my nickname, but you don’t know as much about me as you think you do.” There was a sarcastic tone to her voice, but the smile still remained on her face. “Come on. You’re killing me. I can’t do that. I gotta be on my own. Been that way for way too long, and don’t worry. I know not to bring weapons to the altar. I would never do that.” She turned, ready to leave, but paused. “CT,” she began looking over her shoulder. “I just wanted to say….well I get the feeling you want to….but you didn’t….and you’re just so….nice….to me. What I’m trying to say is…..” Advancing quickly, closing any gap between them, she embraces him. “Thanks.” It was moment, a brief moment, where her guard was done, and Kaige was quick to raise it back up. No sooner did her arms squeeze his body did she release him and quickly make her exit.

The next day she thought about him as she successfully avoided all camper related activities. Hiding in the woods, doing some hunting, and feasting on her rewards. Kaige even stripped naked and took a swim. As evening approached, she reemerged for the woods, her hair wet. With a sigh, she slinked into her own cabin to take care of a few things. Before she entered the dining hall, she shook her head. “This is all for you. I hope you like it.” She entered, her hair no longer wet, and her clothing neat and clean. The makeup would never go away, but she was making a genuine attempt. She took her seat, with food in hand, and began to scan the people.

"You have a beautiful smile." He told her as her face lit up. He was still somewhat on pins and needles with her and making even the smallest of demands upon her was to risk setting her off. But he wasn't here just to screw this girl, sure it was a great part of the experience, but he still had to deal with her anger issues. "Perhaps but I am a quick learner." He noted however that she was maintaining some small semblance of control and that was improvement. TC felt he was a pretty good read of people but her next move surprised him as she embraced him. Her young strong body felt very pleasant against his. He would certainly look forward to seeing more of her in the moonlight.

The next day TC saw neither hide nor hair of Kaige all day, it was like she had disappeared from the face of the earth. He wondered if perhaps she had changed her mind about their rendezvous. That was at least until dinner time. Were it not for the hair, TC may well have not even recognized her. She was neat and tidy and looked beautiful. TC went to join her, taking a seat right across from her to take in the best view. "You look terrific." He told her as he began to eat heartily. "Better eat up, you will need your strength tonight."

TC took his seat, and Kaige couldn’t take her eyes off him. She wasn’t sure what it was that made her feel so at ease around him. There was no denying he was handsome, but it was more than that. He hadn’t raised a hand to her. His tone was always pleasant. He hadn’t pushed himself on her. It was like he was treating her with….respect.

She picked up her fork and dug into her salad. “Yeah. I know.” She can’t help but look over at him as she takes her first bite. “Sorry I haven’t been around much today. I didn’t even hunt today. Well. I went fishing. Saw a couple of campers having sex. You know,” she laughs. “I could have given them some tips. Tip number one. You don’t lay there like a log. You gotta move your hips with him. Stupid girl was just laying there, on the ground, moaning. I’m sure she was really turning him on. Tip number two. Talk to the man. It’s powerful when you look into his eyes while he’s pushing his cock deep inside you and say something like, ‘Oh baby. That’s it. Keep pushing your cock. Deeper. Give it to me. I can take it. It feels so good,’” she breathed, her tone low and husky. “That kind of thing can go a long way with a guy. It can make his cock twitch and him ready to burst inside you. That’s another thing. The girl was scared to death for him to cum inside her. Get on the pill! Then he can flood your pussy. Don’t get me wrong. There’s nothing wrong with having your ass filled too, or even your mouth, but it’s so sweet when his seed is leaking from your pussy. You can reach a finger down there and dig it out, or push it out, and taste him.” She closed her eyes slowly, reveling in the thought. “I’m sorry,” she tells him as she opens them to meet his gaze. “I shouldn’t be talking about stuff like this. It’s just something I saw today. Anyway. You looking forward to tonight?”

There were times when TC simply felt he had seen and heard it all. Perhaps that was why he liked Kaige so much, she never failed to amaze him with what she was about to do or to say. The way she mocked the other campers then simulated what she would do, her pretend sex talk was much better than many girl's for real performance. It was a bit of a turn on but if they had been much of anywhere besides Camp Lockheart it might have attracted some attention. In reality, it may very well have attracted a few looks as she was so realistic in her mockery but TC was far too focused upon her to have any idea what anyone else was doing.

"Yes, I really am, I hope you are as well. The weather looks like it will be terrific. We have a bit of a hike ahead of us, but I am sure it is nothing you can't handle." He ate heartily as well, wanting to be at his full strength and stamina for tonight, he had a feeling he would need it. "I packed a few things to make us a bit more...comfortable. I can carry most of it but I hoped you wouldn't mind taking a pack as well?" he asked her, he could rough it as much as anyone but for something like this, it didn't hurt to have a few creature comforts. "Let's eat up and get going." He wanted to make sure she knew how eager he was to spend this special evening with her.

Her appetite matched his, and she devoured her dinner. The sound of his voice was soothing, and there was something rather comforting about being this close to him. It was strange to her really. She had felt so much more at ease, comfortable, and even safe once she saw him. If she didn’t now any better, she might think she had thing for him, but Kaige didn’t believe in that sort of thing. To her, if love, romance, and the butterflies in your tummy were real, then she would have felt it by now. Someone around her would have been happier than the adults she grew up with, but no. Everyone had divorced, found someone else, and moved on, or they were simply alone. She knew that was the ultimate fate, ending up alone, and so she made it a point to enjoy the company of men and women whenever she could. Tonight it would him. TC.

“Sure. I don’t mind at all, and the hike will be great. Nothing like being in the great outdoors under the stars to light the way. I love it.” She noticed a few other girls watching her, smirking, and looking to TC. Jealousy. It’s such an ugly thing, and it reared it’s ugly head with her. “What,” she asked one girl, pushing her plate forward towards him. TC may have noticed her kind demeanor she had developed around him was gone. The bitch was back, and just about ready to be in full swing. “You got a fucking problem? What the hell are you smirking at? Keep it up bitch. I’ll knock all your teeth down your fucking throat if you keep looking at him. You hear me? Every. Single. Tooth.” She leaned closer to the girl, nearly growling in her face. It hadn’t occurred to her what she said. Him. If you keep looking at him. Not me. She didn’t care the girl was looking at her. It was him.

TC had that nervous feeling when things seemed to be going almost too well. He ate hurriedly hoping to finish before something else got into Kaige's sights and she went off again. 'Too late' he said to himself as she gave the girl next to them a look of death and soon her words followed. TC hadn't missed the subtle shift in pronouns and had to suppress a smile that she was getting possessive of him. It might be a long stay at camp if she felt he was going to be there exclusively for her but one thing at a time. For tonight at least, they were going to be one on one and he might as well make sure she knew it. Confidence led to stability and Kaige could use just the slightest bit of security in her life.

He felt like he was taking his life into his own hands, or at least his fingers, when he firmly but gently gripped her chin and turned her back to face him. "Hey, it's just you and I tonight, the rest of the world might as well just drop dead. Only the moon is going to witness what we share together tonight." His voice was low and calm, hoping the calm would be contagious and that the other camper didn't hear her saying they could all drop dead. He didn't feel that way at all, but he needed some common ground with Kaige and that seemed to fit the bill. "I am really looking forward to seeing you in action, see if you take your own advice." He gave her a wicked smile, alluding to the many sexual possibilities she had alluded to just moments before her tirade at the unfortunate camper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom