Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family Tradition (Um and Reila)

"I was worried you'd be scared I was too big and freak out..." Eiric moved over to sit beside her on the couch, his cock having now softened and shrank, though he hadn't made any effort to put his pants back on. "I'm so happy you liked it instead....though I'm sorry I came so quickly before I could make you feel good..."

"I did feel good Eiric." Mira said smiling up at him, "I never expected you to be so big, but it felt so good when you were in me." She crawled onto the couch and rested her head on his lap next to his shrinking member.

Eiric was rather relieved to hear her say she had felt good as well. "Well, I'm glad..." He grinned as she crawled into his lap, reaching down to gently stroke her ears "I wonder...with some practice do you think you might get the whole thing inside?"

"I don't know..." Mira said blushing at the thought. Her ears twitched lightly against his fingers. Her tail swaying across the couch softly.

"Well, it'll be fun to find out right?" He grinned as he saw her ears twitch, continuing to stroke and play with them. "School is sure gonna be interesting....just be sure to come see me between classes if you ever start feeling a little hot..."

"But what if someone at school catches us... we'll get in trouble...." Mira said looking up at him worriedly. She nuzzled into his lap curling up beside him.

"Oh I'm sure we'll find somewhere nice and private where we can go nuts..." He licked his lips down at her, tickling at her ear. "I just remembered mom and dad are still upstairs too....probably heard us...heh"

"After what we just did, that's what embarrasses you? Heh, well I can't blame you....it's hard not to be insane embarrassed myself"

"I know that mom and dad said it's okay, but it's really embarrassing that they heard us.... Especially since it was my first time..." Mira said blushing still.

"It is kinda embarrassing isn't it? But I guess we'll get used to it right? It sounds like they did and I don't think they're gonna be embarrassed about it all" Eiric grinned as she blushed, so adorable. "But next time sis...I'm gonna have to see all of you"

"Okay." Mira said shyly. Her ears twitched slightly as she laid on him. Her body was warm from blushing, but she didn't mind his body warmth against her.

As she laid against him like that, Eiric couldn't help but close his eyes, snuggling gently. "Mmm...tired...maybe a little nap like this..." He continued to gently stroke her ears and head as he started to doze off, seemingly forgetting that he was sitting with his lower half still naked, his sisters panties still at his feet.

Mita cuddled into his lap and closed her eyes as well. She let herself fall asleep on her brother's lap. Her ears twitching against his hand.

It was several hours later when Eiric awoke, yawning softly. For a few moments he thought what had happened might have just been some wonderful dream, but as he shifted slightly he felt a weight ontop of him. When he glanced down and saw his sister, along with his own uncovered crotch, the memories came rushing back to him along with the realisation that it hadn't been some wonderful dream...he really had gotten to fuck his own twin sister. The thought made him shiver....and made his cock start to twitch and grow beneath Mira, beginning to press up against where she was laying in his lap.

Mira shifted in her sleep slightly her ears brushing along his twitching member.

Eiric groaned loudly as her ears brushed along his swelling cock, already up to a foot long and still growing out beneath her, pushing between Mira's legs. He didn't see the point in holding back his groans anymore, let Mira and their parents hear them all they liked.

Mira shifted slightly again her forehead pressing against his side. She mewed in her sleep softly at feeling his growing cock between her legs.

Her movement and gentle rubbing against him only served to spur Eiric's erection on, prompting it to grow faster, beginning to lift Mira up slightly as it continued to throb and grow between her legs, the shaft starting to slide along her exposed pussy as he continued to grow. He licked his lips slowly, then gently reached down, starting to massage Mira's breasts through her clothing, shivering as he felt the soft flesh beneath the fabric of her shirt and bra.

"Hey sis" Eiric smiled down at her, continuing to gently massage her breasts, his cock now reaching its full size beneath her. "You were moving around so much that I couldn't stop it..." He nodded slightly towards his giant throbbing erection.

"No need to apologise" He grinned slightly, giving her breasts a squeeze, pinching her nipples through her clothing, his cock twitching beneath her. "Nnn....though I don't suppose....you could give me a hand with this?"

Mira yawned and stretched, "okay, let me turn around." She said pushing herself up right off of his chest.

Eiric reluctantly let go of his sisters breasts, licking his lips as he watched her start to move.

Back
Top Bottom