Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family Tradition (Um and Reila)

"Get up, I don't think my first time would be very comfortable if my feet were dangling off the floor. I will lean over the couch." Mira mewed softly bending herself over the couch.

"R-right..." Eiric nodded slightly, slowly getting up and watching her bend over. He licked his lips as her skirt rode up, slowly revealing more of her until he finally saw it, her beautiful pussy. "Oh my...." He stared for a few moments, then slowly moved around to walk behind her, though he had to stand over 4 feet away to give enough room, leaving him halfway across the living room with the tip of his cock nudging against her. "Ok...here I go sis...I'm gonna take it slowly ok? Just say when you want me to stop" He hesitated for a moment, then gently pressed the tip of his cock against her lower lips. He shivered and groaned, then with a bit of resistance, the large head of his cock slipped inside of his twin sisters body.

Mira flinched, but sat still waiting for more of him. She didn't want him to stop, even when her body was protesting the pain.

When Mira didn't protest, Eiric smiled softly, then started to gently ease more of his titanic length inside of her. "A-ah god...oh fuck Mira...you're so tight...so hot...I've never felt so good!" He wasn't holding back the noise even though their parents were right upstairs and could probably hear every sound they made. Then again they were the ones who had given them the go ahead to do this whenever and wherever they liked, even around the house. Hell, Eiric was sure he'd heard something about feeling free to do it even if their parents were in the same room.

Mira clenched the couch cushions in her hands and panted into the couch. Her tail twitched behind her.

Eiric grunted as he stopped for a moment, his cock twitching powerfully inside of her. At this rate he was going to cum before he could even get it all inside of her....then again he doubted she could handle all 4 feet. He'd be completely inside of her womb by that point for one thing and stretching her out like a cock sleeve. Still, he was going to get as much as he could in her. With a loud mewl of pleasure he started moving again, his cock sinking into Mira's body inch by inch.

Mira held the cushions tightly in her hands as she panted into the couch. She wasn't sure how much more her body could handle.

Eiric mewed happily as the first foot of his cock had somehow managed to sink into Mira's body, though he could feel himself pressing up against her cervix now. Still, she hadn't said to stop, so with a grunt he started trying to push even more inside of her, the sight of his cock continually sinking into her just too arousing to resist.

Mira whimpered feeling more of him go inside of her. She shifted slightly.

Eiric let out a happy mewl as he felt his cock slip through her cervix, the head entering her womb directly. "Ooooooh....oh fuck....I love this family tradition....M-Mira you feel so good around me..." He grasped the base of his shaft and grunted, trying to push more inside of her, trying to see if she could at least take half of it, though with just another few inches her womb would be completely full and he'd begin to stretch and bulge her out.

As soon as Mira said to stop, Eiric stopped moving and tugged back just a little. He had about 20 inches buried inside of her, a little less than half. "Nnn....M-Mira....ah...d-don't move too much or you're gonna make me cum...." He was panting desperately as he tried to hold it back.

"Nyaa!" Eiric's cock started twitching again inside of her. "S-sis...ah...s-sis....I...I'm gonna cum any second if you don't stay still...I...I can't pull it out"

Mira blushed and looked over her shoulder, "a... are you s... stuck...?"

"N-no...just...if I try to move it...It'll make me cum...hnn...s-so close..." He was panting heavily now, desperately holding himself back whilst his cock twitched. "Ah...s-sis...your body is just...just too good..." It was clear that even the slightest more stimulation, visual or physical, would send him over the edge.

"Y-yeah...ah....my cock...fits you perfectly though....like you were made for it..." He grinned slightly. "I...I can't wait to do this all the time with you...I don't even care if mom and dad watch us....I gotta do this every day sis..."

"Ah! S-sis!" Eiric whimpered as she shifted, then cried out as he couldn't hold himself back anymore. His cock seemed to bulge slightly thicker, before his hot, thick cum erupted directly into Mira's womb, pumping spurt after spurt inside of her.

Eiric kept cumming for over a minute, pumping his sister more full than he could ever have imagined, slowly pulling his cock out little by little as he continued to fill her body. When he did finally stop cumming, only the head of his cock was left inside of her, the shaft starting to soften just slightly. "A-ahh...that...that felt so good....best...orgasm ever..."

Eiric shifted a little as his cock continued to soften and shrink, then grunted as it finally slipped completely out of his sisters body, allowing his cum to start spilling free between her legs. "Unnn....sis...you are so amazing..."

Back
Top Bottom