Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family Tradition (Um and Reila)

Uminator

Star
Eiric was still somewhat in shock after what his parents had told he and his twin sister. A 'family tradition' they had called it. Now that Eiric and his sister had come of age, his parents had informed them that, in their family, it was traditional for siblings to not hold back their sexual desires for one another. Now, Eiric would be lieing if he said he didn't think his sister was attractive, and more than once he had fantasised about her. But never once did he think there could ever be anything real. But now...well...here he was, sat in the living room and faced with that exact reality. Their parents had just told them to feel free to 'go wild' as they had put it. Apparently, the family didn't think it was healthy to hold back desires, to do so just led to frustration which could impact their everyday lives. Ontop of that, 'practice' with loving siblings was perfect practice for finding an eventual wife or husband.

Eiric rubbed his head slightly, daring a quick glance at his sister. What did she think? Was she into this whole idea? Would she be open to the prospect of a sexual relationship with her twin brother? Oh lord, what if she was? "So um...." Their parents had gone upstairs to give the pair some privacy to talk. "...That was...kind of a shock huh sis?"

Mira sat blushing at their conversation with their parents. Though she had always wondered what it would be like to be with her brother, she never expected to have a talk where her parents told her it was okay. Her cat ears twitched nervously as she stared at her tiny legs in front of her. She felt her brother move and then looked over at him. He looked just about as shocked as she had.
"W... What do you think....?" Mira asked cautiously. She wanted more than anything for him to say it sounded like something interesting, but at the same time she was too embarrassed to just tell him herself that she wanted to try more than anything.

Ok, Mira was as shocked as he was. Well, that was probably a good sign right? At least they were both in the same boat. Then again, did that shock mean she wasn't interested? It was hard to tell. Eiric felt as shocked as she looked, but he was interested... "I um...well...I'm definitely...shocked. I mean I never expected mom and dad to uh....tell us we could go ahead and do....that" He laughed nervously, his tail moving slightly behind him, his ears bolt upright. "I mean um....I mean you're definitely....I mean..." How could he tell his sister he thought she was hot? Normally he could talk to her about anything but....well, this was different. "I mean I think.....it's cool that they're so open to it and everything....if that makes sense?" His ears twitched slightly. "What about you....? What do you think of....all this?"

"I... I think t... that w.. we should follow... t... tradition...." Mira said blushing and looking away. She was scared to see the look on Eiric's face. She didn't want to see if he hated her or was disgusted by her. She couldn't stand if he hated her, she would never forgive herself. Her tail laid flat between them almost like she was trying to make a wall between them to hide herself from her brother's eyes. Her ears flattened against her hair lightly almost like a scolded puppy.

Had she just said what he thought she said? Follow the tradition? But then that meant...that meant she wanted to...that she was willing to. Eiric felt his cheeks growing hot and flushing pink. So many thoughts were now rushing through his head...all his fantasies...were they about to come true?! He couldn't help a slight grin forming on his cheeks when Mira looked away. He was excited, incredibly so. Oh yes, he could hardly wait! But he had to stay calm....he couldn't screw this up now. "Well....I'm...glad you think that way Mira. I...think we should follow the tradition too..." He shifted closer to her, gently laying his hand on her tail, stroking it softly.

Mira blushed darker and looked up at him in shock. Her tail responded to his touch immediately. It lightly wrapped around his hand and twitched slightly in anticipation. Her ears perked up excitedly as she watched her twin brother's face. Her body was twitching slightly in anticipation at what was to come. She could hardly contain herself from the excitement.

When Mira's tail wrapped around his hand Eiric shivered slightly, licking his lips. "I've....well I've never done this before...so um...well.....guess it's gonna be a learning experience huh? Just like mom and dad said..." He shuffled a bit closer, unable to help looking her body up and down slowly. After so many fantasies...he was going to see his twin sister naked. "Mira...you are so beautiful..." He leaned in a little closer, his breathing getting heavier.

Mira blushed closing the gap between them and kissing him lustfully. Her arms wrapped around his neck slowly and she shifted to her knees pushing closer to Eiric till she was straddling his lap. Her tail was still wrapped around his hand as she kissed him needily. Her ears twitched lightly as she pulled back looking at Eiric panting softly.

When Mira kissed him Eiric felt all his barriers break down instantly. Suddenly, he didn't give a damn that this was his sister. They'd been given the go ahead to do whatever the hell they wanted and that was exactly what they were going to do. He eagerly returned her kiss, thrusting his tongue into Mira's mouth, pressing his body up against hers, his hands slipping down to grasp at her backside, giving her ass a gentle squeeze until she pulled back. "Oh wow...that...that was intense....I can hardly wait..." There was already a bulge forming between his legs, beginning to press up against Mira. Feeling that though....Eiric got slightly worried. He wasn't just big but...well....he'd always worried that if any girl did see just what he was packing down there then they would run screaming.

Mira blushed at her brother's words, "please brother, I want you." she mewed softly between pants. Her ears twitched looking into her brother's eyes. She leaned closer grinding her hips against him as her lips connected with his again. She nipped his bottom lip lightly. Her tail twitching over his hand.

"A-ah!" Eiric mewed and groaned as she ground her hips against his, panting as he leaned in to kiss at her neck, his hands moving up from her ass, coming around to the front and reaching up under her shirt, sliding up across her stomach. He did hesitate for a moment, before pushing onwards, reaching up to grasp at her chest, squeezing her breasts through the material of her bra. Between his legs he was continuing to get bigger, though it was starting to get rather uncomfortable as his pants kept getting tighter.

Mira mewed licking his ear lobe lightly, "b... Brother...." She Mewed grinding harder. Her ears twitching sporadically. Her tail whipped around behind her.

"Nnn.... M-Mira..." He squeezed at her breasts again, then hissed in frustration as his pants continued getting tighter. "Sis....I gotta show you something...quickly. Just promise not to freak out ok?"

"O... okay..." Mira said moving back slowly not wanting to break contact with Eiric. She looked up at him her ears and tail twitching in anticipation.

Eiric somewhat reluctantly released his grip on Mira's breasts, then moved his hands out of her shirt. With a desperate grunt he grabbed at his pants, unfastening them and quickly tugging them down along with his underwear. His cock sprang free, flicking a little pre-cum into Mira's face. He was already approaching 12 inches in length, and yet he was continuing to grow longer, harder and thicker before Mira's eyes. "Ah...f-fuck....it's just getting started sis....a-ah...."

Mira blushed and leaned down licking him slowly her eyes on his face. Her cat ears twitched against his member lightly.

When Mira licked him Eiric let out a loud mewl of pleasure, his cock twitching beneath her tongue. He hadn't been expecting her to dive in like that. "A-ah!" The growth of his erection accelerated from the stimulation of her tongue and ears, now pushing past 14 inches long and still growing, the tip pushing further and further into the air.

Mira continued licking excitedly. Her tail swaying behind her casually.

"Hnngh....s-sis....ah...y-your tongue is so good!" Eiric was clutching at the cushions, grunting with every lick. Pre-cum was now dribbling from the tip down his continually lengthening shaft, right to where Mira was licking.

Mira licked up the precum slowly her eyes closing as she did so. Her hands rested on his knees and she moved closer to him her breasts pressing against his member.

He gasped as he felt her shirt covered breasts pushing against him...even through the fabric they were so soft. God he couldn't wait to finally see them. "O-ooooh!" He arched his hips to press against her a little more as his cock continued to length, pushing past 3 feet long now and still growing longer.

After a few more moments, Eiric's cock finally seemed to stop growing, now sticking out a full 4 feet from his crotch, his balls swollen and heavy. "Hn....s-sis....I...s-sorry...it...it's too big..." He slowly opened his eyes, looking up at his mammoth cock, pre-cum now running down the shaft on all sides. "When it gets like this I can't even reach the end of it myself..."

Mira stood up and licked the tip lightly, "Let's see how much of it can fit inside of me." she mewled at him softly slipping her panties off from under her skirt.

"R-really?!" Eiric sat up, clearly excited by the prospect. "Y-you'll let me...I thought I'd never got to when a girl actually saw it..." He grinned and licked his lips, watching her panties slide down her leg. Damn, her body was still completely covered up though....she had to be teasing him. "So um...should I get up or....are you just gonna climb it like a pole and sit on the top with your legs danging off the floor?" He grinned and laughed slightly, relaxing just a little.

Back
Top Bottom