Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My printer makes strange noises at night.

Luna

Supernova
Does anyone believe in the super natural?

I've been in some pretty freaky houses and I could have sworn I've felt..things..lol.

I don't know, I'm not a hard core super natural believer, but I don't not believe it....

Just don't taunt it, or use a Ouija board.

Then it'll drag you downstairs and kill you...or something.

Printers are the Devil's children, didn't you know? Especially those damned printer-scanner combos--the fickle bastards have minds of their own and temperments a mile deep. *hooks thumbs in belt loops and has an experienced air about him*

lgpp30134ghostbusters-logo-ghostbusters-poster.jpg

• Actually, no, you should call the printer repair
            guy, he'd probably know what to do with that.

[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

You don't call ghost busters, you call
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UvEgxpDcvM[/youtube]

Math your just imagining things I mean hen you think and believe in ghosts sometimes you seem to see them although if you were more of a logical based person you'd want proof rather then just assume something. But realistically speaking what's a ghost really going to print he or he is already dead >_< don't they have better things to do?

First of all - take your pinter to the shop before assuming it's possessed

Second - I do believe in ghosts. This house is haunted o_o I have a picture that I haven't touched for months at a time and every so often it falls onto the keyboard of my desktop computer picture down. Now if it had fallen due to naturally means it would have landed picture up...because of how it's propped up on the bookcase/wall.

<<

I'm a very firm believer in 'ghosts in the machine'. I maintain that my computer is a totem to me, as I've spent years and years pouring my personality into it, repairing and improving it, and taking it across the country with me.

That being said, printers make retarded noises all the time. Keeps the ink-heads clear.

FutaChick said:
There an old germen saying 'If it doesn't work break it and kill it'.
shows ya how silly germans are.

I say

'If it doesn't work, fix it. if it still doesn't work, try an sell it. Hustling, if needed.'

Back
Top Bottom