Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Xana writes (and bitches probably.) Comments Welcome!

Played Eldritch Horror this week instead of D&D. Out of context quote for the session:

"The elder gods speak of New Jersey in hushed tones."

On top of that, I hit 34k words for January, well above my goal of 25k for the month, so that I can hit 300k for the year.

xanaphia said:
On top of that, I hit 34k words for January, well above my goal of 25k for the month, so that I can hit 300k for the year.

Oh, only 34k? Thanks for making me feel inadequate :)

Mr Quixotic said:
xanaphia said:

Oh, only 34k? Thanks for making me feel inadequate :)
I suppose I could have bragged about it on your journal, just to rub it in more. :p

As I am sure we are all aware, people on here can be flaky. I try not to let it bother me, otherwise I would be bothered rather frequently. Hey, real life comes first, and I understand needing to take a break form here, even when you can't warn your partners a head of time.

What I don't get is people who after establishing an rp with them, and getting on friendly terms, they ignore your pms. Okay, whatever, but then they have the nerve to complain about someone else doing it to them. Huh, I wonder how that must feel? Hmm, if only I possessed empathy. Or the capacity to do the things I ask of others. :rolleyes:
[/passive aggressive Xana]

So I was caught up with my Rps for all of seven minutes. Still, just owe one reply, which I will probably end up writing tonight, since I still need more words before I am satisfied with my writing for the day. Fighting the urge to take on another rp. I am at 8 right now, which tends to be my magic number, But all my partners seem busier than usual, so it feels like I could take on another one.

Actually really considering trying to play a male in MXF rp, just not really sure how to go about that. Like, do I make a whole new request thread for this idea? Never played a male character before, at least not as my main.

So one of my recent rps included the following line:
From Superbreeding said:
"I know we are not exactly lovers. I don't even know if we are friends yet."

Which reminded me of a passage I was rather fond of:
From His Redemption said:
Still it complicated things between them. Were they lovers? Uncertain allies? Were they even friends?

Apparently I have a type when it comes to role-plays about complicated relationships between main characters. :blush:

His Redemption
A Gothic fantasy epic about healing and salvation.

I'm nothing but a monster. Nothing but a traitor, and...

That’s not who you are anymore.​

That's all I am, Ari! Traitor and demon-slave, the monster...

You are the man who saved me.​

I'm not some hero, Ari, and I don't get a "happily ever after!" I'm...

You are the man I love, and the man I want to spend my life with. To hell with them, all of them if they can’t accept you, or us. I don’t care about that; I care about you.​
tumblr_o3cfqjgPqx1u7oh87o1_400.gif
Star Wars: Eclipse
Set in the in and around the prequel trilogy, a jedi shadow and fallen jedi assassin battle their addictions, their feelings, and each other.

Kaydia Voss
SCARLET|SHADI|LORSHA
she wore her padawan robes
and the insecurities of a seventeen year old girl

Quentin Hall
QUINN HALE|QUIPAN VISS|LAZLO JAMIS
Quinn Hale's career had been l o n g and varied.
MERC barely scratched the surface of his resume

Credit to TheCorsair, for the quotes.​

Revamped my request thread. Let me know what you think!

Introduction
Xana here, a literate switch with a penchant for dark plots.

Threads are my preferred medium for role play. I try to post a couple times a week, and weekends are when I am most available. In addition, I love extensive plotting and brainstorming, and general ooc chat.

Feel free to send me your plot points, if they touch on one or more of my preferred tropes. Writing samples can my found on my writing blog.​
grey-swirl-divider-hi.png

Plots
The Betrayal
You did this to me?
Your character takes advantage of the trust my character has put into him. This plot can go in several different ways, with a multitude of possible pairings. one possible example would be: a super hero sells off one of his female allies to her nemesis to be tortured and raped, on the grounds that he gets to join in as well.​

Divine Prostitute Abandoned
Let your fantasy come to life.
The Goddess of love celebrates all acts of pleasure between adults, and her priestess put dogma to practice. For a small donation to the temple, the priestess will show one the will of the goddess, in whatever manner their desire. This is a really open ended plot, ideal for exploring a wide variety of kinks and pairings. I would up for playing many different priestesses.​

Church inquisitor
Confess your sins.

My character is accused of witchcraft and/or heresy. Your character is an inquisitor who is rather adept at getting his confession. I am expecting some rather brutal sexual torture as YC M.O. I would prefer that all torture utilized is sexual in nature, to some extent.​

The High Price of Art
Have you met my muse?

A talented artist is having trouble making a living off his artwork. His wife (and muse) is willing to do whatever it takes to help, at least at first...​

Twisted Camelot
The king is a good man, but not a good ruler. His queen is devoted but unhappy. The knight knows how to solve both of these problems.

A dark twist on the King Arthur/ Guineviere/ Lancelot love triangle. This can play out in several different ways:
A jealous and ambitious knight wants the power that the king has, and the woman on his arm.

Or we could go the Lady Macbeth route, where the Knight and Queen are already involved in an adulterous affair, and she encourages him to kill her husband so they could be together and she can rule.

Or we can start before the marriage even begins. The knight is in charge of bringing the King's betrothed to him for the wedding, but he decides he wants her for himself instead. From there it's an elaborate ploy to win her affections and turn her against the king before she marries him.​

Pictures to inspire plot ideas:
Claimed for the Darkness

Collared

Vampiric Embrace (NSFW)

Sexy Threesome

Passion

Transparent_Red_Heart_Ornaments_PNG_Picture.png

Transparent_Red_Heart_Ornaments_PNG_Picture.png

Tropes I like to explore:​
~ People who abuse their authority to get what they want.
~ Being prostituted out, especially again my will
~ Public exposure
~ Being an object of lust and obsession for a powerful man
~ Prisoner of war, or hostage.
~ Political intrigue, arranged marriages.
~ Threat of pregnancy
~ Multiple men.
~ Vampires
~ Being rescued from the degrading situation I put my character into in the first place.
~ Sexual tension between our characters (this is absolutely necessary to any rp I play)
~ Violation and Betrayal

Things I don't like:
> Harem
> Celebrities
> Toilet stuff
> Bestiality and Anthros
> Incest
> Boring plots and plots that disintegrate once sex starts.
> Prolonged bondage.
> Stupid characters
> Sappy Romance. I need an element of darkness for it to work for me.

Current Roleplays:​

His Redemption
With TheCorsair
Gothic Fantasy|Dark Romance

High Seas
With Dudemeister (over Pms)
Historical Adventure|Romance

Farewell, My Lovely
With Mr Quixotic
Psychological Suspense|Drama

Star Wars: Eclipse
With TheCorsair
Sci-fi Adventure|Romance

Waging War against the Heavens
With Alvis Alendran
Low Fantasy|Adventure

Superbreeding
With Doedie (over Pms)
Dystopian Sci-fi|Drama

Over at Elliquiy

Gang Rape Training
With Jayswitch
Modern Action|Superheroes

Battle of Wills
Melkart (over Pm)
High Fantasy

I think it looks good, Xana. Gets your attention, whilst the layout is easy on the eye, and to find what you're looking for. The only thing I didn't see is a list of the preferred tropes that you refer to, which, from memory, you had on your old thread?

Are you seeing tow columns? The first should start with Introduction, and the second column starts with "Tropes I like to explore."

Have I ever mentioned that I'm not the most observant guy on the planet? On my screen, I'm only getting the first column and the red-pattern, and didn't notice the scroll bar that tells me there's more to the right. Not sure if it's just to do with my particular set-up that it all doesn't fit on the screen, or the same for everyone.

Played eldritch horror tonight. Apparently I was such a bad actor the world almost ended.

Apparently if my character is grievously wronged by her lover, the best way for him to make it up to her is to kill a bunch of people in her honor.

Damn, I really do have a type, huh?

Main Characters
Aurianna Kellikanos nee Kallekos
Ari, The Spear of Love and War
Paladin
Age- 26
Physical description- Long black hair. Golden eyes as proof of her divine grace. Fair skin. Stands around 5’11”. Slender with defined muscles in her arms abs and thighs. Currently her right arm is encased in a metal plate sleeve, from her shoulders to her fingers.
Relationships
Matthias Kellikanos- Formerly her instructor, currently her husband.
Mykel Kallekos- Her father.
Justine Orlais- Her best friend.
Jeoram Sanal- Former fiancé.
Clara Olgasdottir- Her apprentice.
Image References:Appearance Current Armor Plate Sleeve

Matthias Kellikanos
Traitor, Oath Breaker, Demon
Wizard
Age- 35
As Matthias the Demon Traitor- Red Eyes, black hair, ashen, hairless skin.
As Human Matthias- Hazel eyes, ruddy cheeks with stubble, brown hair.
Relationships
Aurianna Kellikanos- His former student, and currently his wife.
Rielle- Former fiancée.
Mykel Kallekos- Former instructor.
Baath Me’el- Former Master.

Clara Olgasdottir
Clara Dragul
Paladin As of post 425, Avatar of Love and War
Age- 15
Physical Description- 5’6”, Sturdy build. Black Hair, Blue grey eyes.
Relationships
Aurianna Kallekos- Current instructor, hero
Marwyn Conn- Former instructor
Willam- Friend with Benefits
Sue- Roommate with benefits
Thora- Best friend from childhood, Current lover
Sigurd- Best friend from childhood, Current lover
Elsa- Cousin
Ingrud- Aunt
Olga- Mother
Helga- Aunt
Verrier- Fiance. It’s a rather long engagement.
Image References: Apperance Current Armor

Demons-
Baath Me’el-Demon Lord of Lust.
Ahmoet- Viceroy of the Third Legion
Otirael- Minister of intelligence.
Caster and Pollux- Twin brother generals serving Baath Me’el. Also each other’s lovers. Died post 22
Laemohn- Demon serving Baath Me’el. Died post 18
Barabel- Demon serving Baath Me’el, under Matthias. Died post 20
Horned Lord- Demon Serving Baath Me’el died post 41
Hounds- Former humans twisted into Hell Spawn, serves the Horned Lord.
Ravenous- Demons serving Baath Me’el, once assigned to Matthias. Now assigned to Jeoram.
Hydranes- Demon Lord of Torment. Died post 407
Yarost’cherv- Demon dragon, consort of Hydranes. Brother of Verrier. Died post 412
Sisters of Night- The infernal offspring of Hydranes and Yarost’cherv
Dark Choir- Demon trios that sing infernal songs that drive the listeners towards their darkest urges.
Gouxahl- Matthias’ Demonic soul. Served Hydranes after she separated him from Matthias, currently imprisoned within Matthias.
Vaebahl-Demon lord of hate.
Praetorians- The most skilled warriors serving Vaebahl.

Paladins (and others at the Seraphim wall)
Mykel Kallekos- Lord Commander of the Order of Afodisia. Formerly Matthias’ instructor. Aurianna’s Father. Age 49 Killed on post 488
Oracle- Vital information is unknown. Speak’s with Afodisia’s voice, sees many potential futures.
Rielle- Formerly High Inquisitor, now Lady Commander of Order of Afodisia. Formerly Matthias’ Fiancée, now married to Edwin, and Stepmother to William
Jeoram Sanal- Aurianna’s former fiancé. No longer a paladin as of post 129. Pledged his soul to Baath Me’el on post 199
Justine Orlais- Knight commander of Archer upon the Seraphim wall. Aurianna’s best friend. Married to Cassi. Instructor to Susanna Orlan. Master of Archery.
Diana Lestrad- Knight Commander of Calvary.
Roland Tempus- Knight Instructor, War piper. Nameless paladin Aurianna interacted with in post 1. Was engaged to Lhyra. Had affair with Lucian, his former apprentice.
Barnabas Whent, Arthur Pentdraven, Ulric Sturmworg, Gilling Vekelson, Bryn Corfield, and Reinier Voskes- Paladins who served Jeoram, and participated in Aurianna’s rape. Killed between posts 131-134
Cassandra Orlais- Master Fletcher. Married to Justine.
Susanna Orlan- Paladin Aspirant. Best Friend of Clara. Justine’s Apprentice.
Willam- Paladin Aspirant. Clara’s friend with benefits. Rielle's Stepson.
Edwin- Rielle's Husband, William's father
Tilliana- Master of Healing.
Balthazar- Guard Captain
Jaegr- Serves on the Seraphim Wall
Allisander Tanit- Present when Aurianna and Matthias returned to the Seraphim wall.
Marwyn Conn- Clara’s former Instructor. Nameless Paladin killed in post 2.
Lhyra- Master of Shields. Roland’s fiancée.
Lucian- Newly Vowed Paladin. Formerly Roland’s apprentice.
Tilly, Ben- Aspirants Marwyn Conn died protecting.
Gwen- Edwin's late wife, William's mother.

Monsford Residents
Ingrud Kelvasdottir- Mayor of Monsford, Clara’s Aunt.
Elsa Ingrudsdottir- Clara’s Cousin. Apprentice to Physiker Martin.
Olga Kelvasdottir- Clara’s Mother
Helga Kelvasdottir- Clara’s Aunt. Former Tribute to Lord Verrier.
Martin- Physiker.
Otis- Eccentric Inventer
Thora- Clara’s good childhood friend and current lover. Engaged to Sigurd. Druid.
Sigurd- Clara’s good childhood friend and current lover. Engaged to Thora.
Alvida- Thora’s Sister. Ranger.
Teodar- Older Ranger.
Xander- Ranger. Alva’s lover.
Leoni- Ranger. Married to Sjovald.
Sjovald- Ranger. Married to Leoni.
Arthur- Ingrud’s Husband.
Alva- Xander’s lover.

Others
Afodisia- Goddess of Love and War. Mate of Verrier.
Lord Verrier- Last living dragon. Mate of Afodisia. Leader of the Twelve kingdoms. Sometimes known as the Godslayer.
Hemares- God of invention and innovation.
Athera- Goddess of Wisdom and Family
Thanades- Former God of War and Destruction. Defeated by Afodisia and Verrier. Lead the angels to hell to become demons, and his death is the catalyst that lead to the demons arriving on the material plane.
Svetonosnogo, Razrushayaveter, Razbivayavolny, Satsuysena, Tiamet- Primal dragons, bound by the Gods.
Lyara- Aurianna’s mother. Mykel’s lover.
Hope- Direwolf tamed by Thora.

How I was outsmarted by a four year old.

Her: Can I have some candy?
Me: Yeah, one piece.
She proceeds to pull out the quite large chocolate bunny lollipop from her Easter Basket.
Her: This is just one.
Me: You got me.

Someone thought that it would ba a hilarious prank to slash my back tire at Walmart this morning. Thanks douchebag.

Me last night:
This week has been pretty slow, and I am almost caught up with all my rps. I could probably take on one more.

Me today:

Holy shit, everyone replied? :huh:

It might be literally impossible for me to get caught Up. I apologize, and thank my partners for their patience.

All of which makes me sad for the thread I was in where Anakin won at Mustafar. He was going to track down Ashoka and convince her to join him, and then use her and Starkiller as his weapons against the Emperor. Maybe. It never got quite that far, sadly.

But genderbent Prequel Trilogy looks badass, yes.

TheCorsair said:
All of which makes me sad for the thread I was in where Anakin won at Mustafar. He was going to track down Ashoka and convince her to join him, and then use her and Starkiller as his weapons against the Emperor. Maybe. It never got quite that far, sadly.

But genderbent Prequel Trilogy looks badass, yes.

Yeah I am also bummed that thread ended, I was really enjoying the story, that sounds like an awesome direction to take it in. Here is to hoping you are able to revive it someday. ;)

Because apparently I am cruel.

Back
Top Bottom