Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Xana writes (and bitches probably.) Comments Welcome!

xanaphia said:
I am posting this here because fuckboi put me on his ignore list.

Girl I seriously love you for using 'fuckboi'. That's been one of my favorite phrases for a while, and I feel you on the issue with that guy. Much respect for you.

I also think you are a lovely writer!

Mr Quixotic said:
xanaphia said:
Why are assholes so fascinating?

We just are :)
On, I don't think you're an asshole, but you are fascinating.

Ariamella said:
xanaphia said:
I am posting this here because fuckboi put me on his ignore list.

Girl I seriously love you for using 'fuckboi'. That's been one of my favorite phrases for a while, and I feel you on the issue with that guy. Much respect for you.

I also think you are a lovely writer!
Haha, I thought I was spending too much time on Tumblr, using a phrase like that. Nice to meet like minded individuals.
And thanks, you are so sweet!

Delightful Reading Xana, and totally loving this:

If you are going to learn from other writers don’t only read the great ones, because if you do that you’ll get so filled with despair and the fear that you’ll never be able to do anywhere near as well as they did that you’ll stop writing. I recommend that you read a lot of bad stuff, too. It’s very encouraging. “Hey, I can do so much better than this.” Read the greatest stuff but read the stuff that isn’t so great, too. Great stuff is very discouraging."

-

EDWARD ALBEE

I had this on a t shirt once!

Love Xana's Writing, Gia's helpful RP-Guide-Signature (good stuff to remember when writing my characters), and Quix's bad boy charisma.

Interesting fact. Type fascinating asshole into Google's search box and this winner comes up,

chris-brown-swatting-456.jpg

Off to watch me some Anaconda, seductively addictive.

Jolie said:
Love Xana's Writing, Gia's helpful RP-Guide-Signature (good stuff to remember when writing my characters), and Quix's bad boy charisma.

Interesting fact. Type fascinating asshole into Google's search box and this winner comes up,

chris-brown-swatting-456.jpg

Off to watch me some Anaconda, seductively addictive.
Thanks for reminding me that fictional bad boys are infinitely superior to actual ones.

Finished our D&D game early tonight. I had a battle of wits with the man who killed my character's family and usurped her throne. It was awesome. Also the man who is leading the battle on my half wants to poison the water supply of the capital. No out of context lines stand out this time.

In related news, we are looking for another person to join our weekly rp group. We meet on Tuesdays, 8:00 pm EST, 5:00pm PST. We play over skype and roll20.net so location is not an issue. We alternate between Changling: The Lost and D&D 3.5, while occasionally playing other stuff like D&D 5e. Newbies are welcome, as long as you like roleplaying! Feel free to pm me if you are interested.

Alright, trying to stay off tumblr and FB to avoid GOT spoilers. I read the books, so I think I am okay for the first half of the season. I finished two replies today, so I was feeling slightly accomplished, but one already replied back so bleh. I might hammer out another tonight once I finish GOT, so raise your hand if I owe you a reply.

*Raises hand* Only because you asked, XD. I actually hate reminding people they owe me a response, because I'm so relaxed with posting rates, and as for people replying almost immediately, as awesome as I think they are for being able to do it, it still sends my head into a bit of a spin, like; "Didn't I just reply to that?"

So, I finished the main story of Borderlands, The Pre-Sequel (seriously, took me longer than it should have to get that joke.) Anyhow, I am now really shipping Jack X Nisha hard. Isn't it wonderful when a sociopath and a psychopath come together to fall in love? It's really a beautiful thing. I am not really open for new rps, unless someone wants to run that with me. She is definitely a sadomasochist, and while he strikes me more as a sadist, I doubt he is going to get off (hehehe) without tasting her whip. Rule 34 is failing me on this account (yes yes Moxxi is practically a sex doll. I am already bored of seeing her get fucked by this point). Eh, maybe I'll have to write some fan fiction all by my lonesome.

Ugh, work was hell today. Every single one of my student was crying by the last thirty minutes of class and several incidences of violence. Thank goodness tomorrow is our short day.

My rp session was alright, but in my role, my participation was on the low side.Out of context rp group quote:
"We are kinda a one trick pony. If you can figure out a way to prevent us from kidnapping we are screwed.”

I think another of my rp's might have dropped out on me so I might be open to start one to two new ones. I am still full on domme rps, but wouldn't mind playing a switch. I'll decide tomorrow, see if I can start something by this weekend. I still owe a couple replies so I am going to work on those this evening.

Finally, my week has come to an end. This week was pretty rough, so glad to have it behind me, whatever the case. I tidied up my request thread and reopened it up yesterday, got a few hits, will have to see where it goes. Can't seem to get a bite for the story I really want to play, so I might just end up writing it on my own, will see how it goes. I owe a couple of replies still, and will work on keeping up with those this weekend.

I will find you in the crowded room
I will knock you off your feet
I will burn you just like teenage love
I will eat you just like meat.

So not sure what's up, but I have no energy or motivation to write. I know I owe nearly everyone a reply or a starter, I may just have to force myself to work on something. I can't promise anything until Wednesday, sorry.

No problem at all, Xana. Take as much time to reply as you need, and hopefully don't feel as if there's any pressure to respond quickly. Just whenever your muse returns, XD

Okay starting to possibly catch up on my owed rp's, down to four posts waiting replies, as well as one owed starter. Two of those post waiting replies already know they aren't getting anything before the weekend, so in a way I am almost caught up, right? That makes some kind of sense yes? I have two more rps close to starting up, just waiting on starters for them. Otherwise, I am closed on rps slots for now. Hoping to find my rhythm again this week, next week for be back to normal post schedule.

Just as a heads up, my posting schedule for rps will likely look like 1-3 replies per rp per week. Most of my partners have a similar pattern so yay for me. For those of you are are more prolific in your replies, I apologize in advance. I tend to do replies in the order I receive them, with a few exceptions.

So, as a heads up, since I think my partners are holding back replies, I am back to normal writing. I do owe a couple replies, but I am not that far behind. While getting overwhelmed with replies is hard on the motivation, not getting replies is also a bummer to the motivation. Not to guilt anyone into a reply they aren't ready to work on or send, just a heads up.

Current RPs:
Rebellion- I owe you a reply, should get it out tonight.
Comeuppance- I owe you a reply, Tonight or tomorrow.
Proposition- I owe you a reply, Probably get to it on Saturday.
Star Wars- I owe you a reply, tomorrow or Saturday.
Ritual- Caught up
Friendship- Caught up
Corruption- Caught up
Muse- Waiting on a starter
Borderlands- Waiting on a starter.

Okay, with a single exception (sorry Quix) I am fully caught up on my rps. I doubt it will last long, but eh, whatever. At least I can get some pretty quick turn-arounds from here on out.

I went over my April writing (holy shit, is it really May already?) and it was alright, not great. I hit 11k words for the month, a 1000 short of March. I missed many days, more than I would have liked normally. Still working on balancing writing time with family time. I didn't work on my work-in-progress story much this month, ran into a plot snag that is leading me into some circular reasoning. Basically, How bad do I want to my main antagonist before I have him seek redemption? If I make him too cruel, then the forgiveness scene I have planned is a stretch, but if I don't make him bad enough than does redemption even mean anything? Should he force himself on my protagonist? If he does, should she forgive him later? Where to go from there? Really I need to just take the time and go through the plot holes logically, but other stories have been captivating my interest. I did write a snippet of a Borderlands fanfic, but I can't decide if it's kitschy or terrible so I will keep it hidden for now.

No worries, Xana, BMR is the one area of my life where I can exhibit patience, XD I know what it's like to be inundated, and honestly, waiting for a reply relieves some of the stress I put on myself to respond immediately in return, so it works out both ways.

Sounds an interesting riddle you have there with your story. Without knowing the details, of course, or anything of your characters, some thoughts/concepts of how it could work did pop into my head, but not sure if you want my uninvited opinion :)

Top 5 Favorite Ships

lusciousnet_148700620-20borderlands_2003956366.640x0.jpg
NSFW
Jack x Nisha (Borderlands)
My newest ship. Damn, I fell so hard for this one. It is bittersweet, canon and both dead, but I like to imagine it was incredibly passionate while it lasted. Favorite headcanon- Jack was the more sentimental of the two, and often asked Nisha to move to Opportunity to be closer to each other.

ICy57907rqhFryjxhQNbZUSVBJYiQWTGqe0ZjmAbFbEfPHbxBju5r9f-6RH98IVEi2d3CN1VZvhkcN0lyYsR3Tmd99JLa1GF2c4SonkgW6qAv2vE7ISpPSlRsnckTrzfYkhm0mM
Lana x Archer (archer)
Man, these guys are assholes. For the longest time I didn’t think Archer was good enough for Lana (though Cyril was far worse) but I am coming around to it since AJ.

a_kitten_treat_by_arkillian-d4ou47y.jpg
Mia x Diego (Ace Attorney)
Too hot. Hot damn. Also bittersweet, as one is dead and the other imprisoned for trying avenge her in his own flawed way. I wrote a fic for this one, http://xanawrites.tumblr.com/post/106862141248/one-last-night.

tumblr_ngx4ays3QI1r8lrklo6_500.jpg

Haruka x Michiru (Sailor Moon)
Oh man, I love these two so much. Could they be any cuter?

Movie_Screen_0247.jpg

Utena x Anthy (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
This was my first ship. I love these two so much, and I find I get more out of the series every time I rewatch it.

Okay, this might not happen for some time, so I am going to celebrate it: I am fully caught up on rps! Woot! And while there is some satisfaction in this, it can be awfully boring. So, here to hoping I can wake up to some replies in the morning.

So it seems most of my partners got busy with real life at the same time. Look guys, I understand that real life takes priority, but you all need to coordinate a little better. Everyone can't take off at the same time.:p

Anyways, I got one more reply to work on at the moment, so that should get out by tomorrow evening. Trying to decide if I should open up one or two rps since things are slow for now.

Status update:
The Proposition- I still owe a reply, should finish it up today.
Knight - still owe, today or tomorrow.
Comeuppance- should get you a reply Tuesday or Wednesday.
Ritual - Wednesday at the earliest.
Everything else I am caught up on.

Sorry I have been distracted lately friends. I am still writing replies, just slowly.

Proposition-Today, working on it now.
Comeuppance- Today or tomorrow
Ritual- Tomorrow or Friday
Friendship- Friday, possibly Saturday.
Knight- Saturday.
Star Wars- Sometime this weekend.

Okay, so I was placed in a new class for the rest of the school year, all four weeks of it. It been rough to adjust to the new schedule, expecially this late in the year. On top of that, I am mildly sick, so replies are going to be slow. I got a holiday coming up, so I should be able to catch up with all rps by this weekend, including Monday since it is part of the holiday weekend. Sorry to my partners, you guys are great for being so patient.

Okay, So I am on a semi hiatus for most of June. This new work schedule has sucked the creativity and motivation out of me. I am still working on replies, but I might be doing one to two a week now. Hopefully by the middle/end of June I can resume my original writing schedule, and crank our replies like I used to. I thank all my rp partners for their patience, and I understand if any of you want to drop out of our story.

Back
Top Bottom