Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking FxF Adventure/Romance RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms.Anxiety

Moon
I am looking for a possible long term world building FxF RP which can include a good mix of smut, romance, adventure, and intrigue. I'll make a note now I only RP on YIM.

The RP can be fantasy, sci-fi or modern based, and preferrably while we brainstorm at the start, I'd like us to be able to actively world build as we play. I generally fit into sub roles, but we can work things out, and playing multiples might be expected as we take on the burden of playing out some NPC's and other important characters or antagonists.

Here are some starter theme ideas (note we don't have to use any of these)

1) Princess and the Thorn: A kingdom is under siege by either an opposing kingdom or unknown force, helpless and out of options the princess readies herself for surrender/capture but is saved at the last second by a female mercenary, who while has no loyalties to the crown, had her own reasons, thus an adventure of the duo unfolds before them as they escape and plan their next course of action...

2) Corporate Wars : In the modern world a powerful pharmaceutical corporation unveils a new vaccine that boasts to be the end of cancer. This story has two sub scenarios;
A) A mid tier scientist discovers horrible mental or physical side effects in the lower 3 percent of the test group, something the corporation initially covered up. It falls to her an ally to not only warn the public but escape the 60 floor gauntlet as the building falls under full lock down to prevent escape.

B) A competing corporation has sent their best hacker / infiltration team to steal the prototype vaccine to prevent world wide distribution under rumors the drug is not what it claims to be.

3) Demons of America: Despite what everyone may have you believe demons exist and are flourishing in the underbelly of America. Many work in groups or alone all with their own personal motives. Those who are aware of their existence fear their presence signifies something larger, like bringing Hell to Earth. This story could follow different branches either two women uncovering a demon plot, a woman and a demoness, or two demoness' (The idea of a demoness falling in love with a human has a softspot with me.)

More to come

Also a reminder, this is FxF RP only and I only RP on YIM. The above suggestions are just there to spark interest or ideas, can easily be shifted to fit what we both want, or we cna come up with something completely new on our own. I'll add a few more ideas when they come to me.

PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom