Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanna go to another deminsion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demintion

Dust
I'm new to this site, but am not amateur when it comes to art of roleplay. I'm pretty much equipped to do any kind of roleplays suggested, but might need a little help with some. I'm not looking for a quick fling or smut, but something with more to it. I'm looking for a long term roleplay partner, and do better (1x1) but will try group. I'm use to playing a females role, but can play a male role if preferred. I do not care about genders, so whether it's fxf, fxm, mxm, fmxf, fmxfm, ect doesn't matter to me. I mainly play furries, but can do an assortment of different creatures. I've played roles of vampires, humans, demons, angels, sirens, mermaids, nekos, furries, animals, pretty much everything except aliens.

I do have some reasonable "rules" so to speak.
• No tentacles, I just don't find it to be attractive, but am not dissing it for other users. I just myself don't like it.
• Please don't try and start off with smut, I like to connect with someone's character first before diving straight into it.
• I will mainly play my chara, I do add extras in at some points, but not often. You may add as many as you like.
• Do not try and say what I am doing, I will stop you and we will no longer roleplay together. I believe it's called god modding. Not sure.
• Please no one sentence post. Those getting boring, and I want something filled with excitement.
• It's been a good while since I've indulged in the form of roleplay, but I still know how to keep the story from getting to out of hand.
• I'm not a big space fan, so I might lose interest quickly.

That's about it. If interested message me an idea and we can go from there. Can't wait!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom