Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone up for some Warcraft? (Lit lady seeking M or F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Vi

Star
Hey there! As the title hints, I'm craving a roleplay set in the Warcraft universe. I've played a bit of all the RTS games (Although it's been years) and I play entirely too much WoW. Most of my characters are Horde, so my lore is stronger from that perspective, but I'm willing to play an Alliance character if you ask nicely (or bribe me with a sexy Blood Elf fellow /shameless).

Any time period will do, but I'm particularly fond of the Wrath storylines.

Most kinks are welcome as long as they fit the plot. However, I will NOT do rape, incest, or underage characters. Scat and pissplay aren't my thing either, but I am willing to be more flexible. Gore, death, and violent fight scenes are welcome though!

The races I most enjoy playing are (in order of preference): Blood Elf, Forsaken, Human, Draenei, Worgen.
I am most interested in partners who play as: Blood Elves, Humans, Worgen, and Undead. Other races are welcome, of course, but these are my favorites.

Tomorrow I may add pairings and plot ideas, but please toss your own ideas my way!

were you specifically looking for someone to create a plot within the wrath expansion, or would you be willing to kind of branch off? maybe more of a burning crusade-y feel for the blood elves?

i play WoW like mad, but i'm not as heavily involved in the storylines as i used to be in the beginning, so this is why i ask. but i'm extremely interested in a male blood elf x anything, to be honest (i don't mind playing male characters, if you don't mind me being female). send me a pm if you're interested? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom