Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Whole New World (SluttyLizzie & Yenpointfive)

SluttyLizzie

Planetoid
Lizzie sighed, the heavy sound laced with contentment, and stretched luxuriously as she woke. She could feel a heavy weight shifting on her chest as she stretched, and frowned slightly, puzzled. That frown brought with it troubled, half remembered fragments of some very disturbing dreams, nothing specific except for the vague feeling of pieces of her being stripped away, while other pieces were molded and formed into a new pattern. Her eyes snapped open as she woke up further, and that shifting feeling finally clicked. With a short gasp, she sat all the way up in her bed, the covers falling off of her chest and onto her lap.

She stared, shocked into breathless silence by the...well, there were no other words for it. There was an absolutely MASSIVE pair of breasts on her chest, bouncing and jiggling slightly as they adjusted to her new position. With a strangled whimper, she couldn't help but let her eyes stray downwards, to where the pooled blankets were covering her lap. She swallowed thickly, not sure she even wanted to check on that possibility. Putting the decision off for a moment, her eyes strayed to track around her room, noticing that it too seemed to have changed overnight. The walls were pink, the posters and knicknacks all decidedly feminine. With a start, she realized that she was even THINKING in feminine terms. If she forced herself, she could remember that just last night, she had certainly not thought of herself as a she! She'd had another name too, a boy's name. She had been......Well, she couldn't remember it. Lizzie was the only name that would come to mind. With a frustrated little huff that made those large breasts jiggle pleasingly, she squeezed her eyes shut and threw the covers off, navigating by muscle memory to a full-length mirror hanging on the wall that COULDNT have been there yesterday, and yet obviously must have been, for her to have such memories of walking over to it every day.

Lizzie took in a long, shaky breath, and forced her eyes open, taking in the picture in the mirror before her. The girl was stunning! A long mane of glossy, thick red hair framed an almost elfin face, with a sharp chin, a cute little nub of a nose, and slightly too large eyes, gleaming a brilliant emerald. Her lips were plump and juicy, the kind of lips that would make perfect pillows for an engorged cock. She surveyed her huge tits again, taking in the surprisingly small, almost dainty looking nipples, and the huge, gravity defying perkiness of her new assets. Her gaze traveled downwards, seeing a slim, yet soft stomach, clearly not fat, but not exactly strong or athletic either. A slim, even tiny waist expanded waspishly into wide, curvacious hips, and a slight turn revealed a plump, meaty ass, large and plentiful without being fat.

Nothing left to distract herself, she faced front, forcing her eyes to take in what she had already known they would find. Rather than the, perhaps less than adequate, penis she'd fallen asleep with, she was met with the sight of a pussy. Not just any pussy, but possibly the cutest little pussy she'd ever seen. Completely bald, perfectly pink, with small, yet puffy lips, just begging to be parted by a thick cock. Her eyes going wide, she finally let go of that breath she'd been holding, letting out a long, shrill scream as she stared into the mirror.

That was the scream he'd been waiting for. Really he'd take just about any sign that his new prize was awake. This leader hadn't been as prolific as Ix would have liked and hadn't had any daughters to start with. On the up side, just a few dimension hops away the man did have a daughter, an absolute bombshell with soft lips, a bouncy ass, and tits that he couldn't wait to get his claws on.

She was, of course, still in the whitehouse but this time around there would be no secret service arriving. One of Ix's guards probably would have investigated if they didn't already know what that scream was about. Instead they just grinned as their leader walked into the next room. The door swung open gently and suddenly she wasn't alone.

The figure in the doorway approached seven feet tall and might very well have been the most handsome man she'd ever looked on. Strong jaw, rock solid body, and gorgeous green eyes that were quite similar to her own made for an appealing sight. The rest of him might take some getting used to though. His hair was jet black, something that was possible for a human, but his skin was a deep gray color. In addition, his forehead sprouted a pair of roughly foot long antennae that arched back over his head. He had four arms, each of which ended in a claw with two fingers and a thumb. His feet also ended in claws, though they only had the two sharp digits per foot. He wasn't wearing a shirt at this point, only a pair of leather pants, from a belt on which hung several strange looking weapons.

The creature gave her a grin that revealed triangular pointed teeth, rather like a sharks. "Sorry about the whole "you being a girl" thing. Your father really doesn't breed your mother nearly as often as I would if I had a queen like her. Lucky you though, turns out that the you a couple dimensions over is built like a fucking sex toy." He said, chuckling at that thought. "Now, let's get going. It's about time I made my speech to your pitiful Earth and you need to be there. Part of the ceremony involves your father surrendering you to me. You're really gonna like the part that comes after that too." He said with a smirk, stepping aside so she could get out the door.

He did have to wonder just how much she remembered of what the news was calling the 24 hour war. At the very least he did hope that she realized that America no longer had a president but instead had an overlord, him.

Lizzie gasped as the door swung open, blushing heavily and reflexively covering herself. One small hand cupped protectively over her puffy little slit, doing a more or less adequate job of hiding her new feminine lips. Unfortunately, her other arm was too slim to do much in the way of covering her new, huge breasts. She did her best, managing to cover both nipples from view, but a significant amount of creamy, pale tit-flesh was completely uncovered. Her eyes went wide at the site of the huge male that walked into her room, a strangled little shriek escaping her as that monstrous form brought back hazy memories of yesterday's "war." As the President's kid, she'd been sheltered from most of it, but She could vaguely remember going to sleep knowing that there was very little chance the human race would be their own masters when she woke up.

She opened her mouth to protest, to defend herself, but she was absolutely speechless. It was taking every bit of her will not to take his orders at face value and march herself out the the press-podium stark naked. Finally, she managed to force some words out, although she stumbled, shocked at the sultry, sex-kittenish sound of her new voice. "I...I under--..." She took a deep breath and continued. "I understand that I have very little choice in this new arrangement. I cant even BEGIN to process what was done to me last night, or even how i feel about it yet. If i absolutely must go out for a goddamn press-conference right now, can i at least get dressed first? I mean, i just woke up with....with all of this, i dont really want to show it to the world yet." Without really waiting for a response, she walked towards her closet, stopping in surprise as she opened the door.

Her clothing had DEFINITELY changed since last night. Rather than the smallish, rather utilitarian needs that had served all of her needs as a male, she found a massive walk-in closet. Her hazy memories of this life, the life where she'd always been a girl, said that even in that life this closet had been different. In this reality, every shelf, every drawer, every hanger was full of the sluttiest, skimpiest clothing she'd ever seen. Somehow, this didnt even seem to phase her. Although she was blushing from her hairline to the tips of her toes, she couldnt stop herself.

Lizzie seemed to be on autopilot as she rooted around through the panties, selecting the smallest scrap of a g-string she could and wriggling into it. that tiny scrap barely covered her plump pussy, and the rear strap almost completely disappeared between her fat cheeks. She pulled on an almost skin-tight pair of low-rise jeans, and selected a tiny t-shirt, so tight that it was stretched to near transparency, making no secret of the fact that she had chosen not to wear a bra. Finally, she walked back out of the closet, almost presenting herself to Ix. "Will this work for a press-conference, do you think?"

Ix was actually surprised at how soon the screaming ended, and how quickly Lizzie agreed to obey. He leaned up against the wall of her bedroom as she finished speaking. "Sure, if clothing makes this easier on you you can find something to wear." He told her. Ix may have conquered her planet but he wasn't a complete bastard. Anyone who didn't think he could yank her clothing off whenever he wanted was a fool and it wasn't like she owned anything that would hide how much of a prize she was. He'd checked and had confiscated any clothing that didn't fit with the image he wanted for her, which was basically a big-titted cock holster.

He watched with interest as she got ready. She'd gone with some of the more conservative clothing he'd left in that closet but her curves were impossible to hide. Really, she wasn't the only one that clothing didn't do much good for. Ix's leather pants bulged outward around the crotch. He wasn't actually hard just then, he was just big enough that the bulge was noticeable anyway, a perfect playmate for the absolutely stacked teen he'd created as far as he was concerned.

When she was done he walked over to her and gently put his arms around her, specifically both of the ones on the right side of his body. His upper right hand rested on her shoulder but his lower one rested right on her ass, giving it a little squeeze. "My adoring public awaits, let's not make them wait long." He said before steering her out towards the front of the whitehouse. The secret service was gone, replaced by more of Ix's own kind. Most of them wore a bit more clothing than he did but at the same time, didn't have quite so many weapons attached to their belt. It seemed that they came in both men and women and that women were built to the same scale, being nearly seven feet tall as well. They also happened to have four breasts, two in line with each set of arms. Ix smirked a bit as he considered that despite her much smaller frame Lizzie was more stacked than any of his own race's women.

They reached the front of the building to find a mass of press on the front lawn with some of Ix's own species to keep them in line. Her father and mother were also there and he leaned in to whisper something before they started. "Just so you know, they think you've always been female. Even most of my people don't know that you weren't since only those who were involved in the distortion remember the other reality." With that he took to the podium and spoke up. "It's great to have you all here, I know some of you are still a little unhappy that you're now under my rule but let's face it, I can't do much worse of a job than the last guy." He said, smirking despite the fact that 'the last guy', her father, was standing right behind him. "We really are trying to make this occupation as painless as possible. I realize the transition period might be difficult for you all but we are a lot more technologically advanced then you are and we'll be getting all those problems sorted out shortly. Till then, please quit trying to nuke us." He glanced pointedly at one of the cameras. "Russia, we know that was you." He looked back at the group as a whole. "We're really good at swatting those out of the air and even if they hit, I assure you, our radiation tolerance is higher than yours."

The humanoid insect turned his gaze back towards the former president and his family. "Now, I think it's about high time we legitimized my rule." He said. The president had already been briefed on what to do. He was to inform the world that he was turning rule of the country over to Ix and as part of the deal he'd be giving Ix his daughter.

Lizzie jumped, yelping as Ix's big hand so casually grabbed her ass, her abundant flesh spilling between those 3 big fingers, his sharp claws pricking her, just barely short of piercing her soft skin. She blushed heavily, glaring up at him. "Do you have to grab my ass like that? I've only had it for like, 15 minutes, I'm not exactly used to being groped! She didn't try to move away though, and didn't resist when he started walking her towards the front lawn. She was too distracted by her big, bra-less tits bouncing and jiggling with every step, making her blush even hotter than before and wish she had worn a bra. Looking back, she had a sneaking suspicion that there hadn't BEEN any bras. Someone was going to have to answer for that, if she was actually expected to jiggle and bounce her way through the rest of her life.

Suddenly, she was out on the front lawn, reporters and cameras everywhere. She stood at Ix's side as he addressed the waiting press, and then looked to her father, eyes wide. She was sure her daddy wouldn't just give in like that, wouldn't just...just GIVE her away, as if she were property. Her daddy wouldn't do that to here, would he?

Jonathan Flynn, latest, and quite probably LAST President of the United States of America, made his way to the podium. He swallowed thickly, hands nervously fiddling with his tie, and his cuffs as he appeared to marshal his thoughts. Finally, he cleared his throat, and began to speak.

"My Fellow Americans....It is with a heavy heart that i must tell you that we have found ourselves outmatched. Yesterday, as many of you watched over your local news stations, and even in your own backyards, Our once great nation was overrun. The Great Overlord Ix, and his mighty army staged a total takeover. From what I am told, similar offensives were staged on every continent, in every major country. The human race is no longer in control of the Planet earth. We are now ruled by a collective of alien species. I have been informed that a traditional part of the transfer of power in Overlord Ix's culture is the exchanging of property. It has been explained to me that, as all of my worldly property was confiscated during the takeover, I am left with only my....my women. Apparently, under the New Order, Human females of any age are to be considered property, either of their fathers or, if married, their husbands. So, it is with great sorrow that I must announce that I am giving my daughter, Lizzie, into the hands of Overlord Ix, Long may he reign. My countrymen, The United States of America are officially dead. Please, all join me in bowing to our Great Overlord Ix."

Lizzie gaped, tears running down her face as she watched her father, Her powerful, loving father, declare her to be property, and then GIVE HER AWAY. She stared, watching her cowardly old man bowing. In fact, she was the only human in sight that was NOT bowing, and she glared defiantly up at Ix, although she could feel her legs shaking in fear, could feel her tiny virgin pucker clenching even tighter as she considered the...uses...that her new owner would most likely be putting her to.

Ix kneaded her ass as she complained. "I don't actually have to grope your ass, but I'm going to anyway. Besides, I kind of get the feeling you're going to misbehave plenty before you learn your lesson so I figure I should get acquainted with your booty before I have to spank it raw." He said before they reached the front of the building.

He listened to Jonathan give his speech, though his eyes remained on the crowd. A few of them were crying softly. One of his soldiers moved to silence one of the humans but Ix simply held up a hand to stop her. There was going to be a lot more whining from the conquered until they realized that the Arcx were relatively benevolent rulers. On the whole it was far better than if another human nation had decided to go to war with them, the world wasn't a nuclear hell hole and his kind were working on dismantling basically all the nukes. They also weren't terribly happy to be called aliens. Arcx was the term for the collective with each species usually being called by a similar animal to what they'd evolved from (roaches, squids, etc...) but they were native to Earth, just not this Earth.

Either way Ix got through the speech without correcting the human. All in all he did a good job. When he had finished Ix glanced over to Lizzie and saw that she wasn't kneeling. With that he walked over to the former President Flynn and his wife. He knelt down a little bit but still kept his head high, reaching out both of his lower arms, each one of which would clasp around their forearm and very gently lift them to their feet. The Arcx were fairly benevolent conquerors which was good since Ix could be challenged by his generals for the position of Overlord. "You don't have to watch the next bit if you don't want to. I'll understand if you'd prefer to head back inside and work on that outline for our new agricultural program." He said, looking to Jonathan. He then glanced over to the man's wife. He could see where Lizzie got her curves from, save for the fact that she'd surpassed her mother in every single way. Sadly wives were considered to be off limits unless they were offered freely by the conquered so he had to let the milf go. Though he could still tease. "On the other hand, if you do want to watch you can keep your front row seat." He said, this time speaking primarily to Mrs. Flynn, who could easily see the outline of his huge dick snaked down one of his pant legs.

He turned back towards Lizzie and the crowd, starting to walk up towards her. "I know most of you are going to get along swimmingly with our little coalition but if you're going to give us one of your daughters please make sure she's well trained." He said, giving Lizzie a little smirk before he gripped her shirt and ripped the front of it off in one smooth motion, barring her massive chest for the whole crowd to see. "Now show the proper respect for your Overlord. On your knees and grip your ankles." He told her before undoing his pants and revealing a huge gray cock, still only half hard. It shone with sweat and the second he revealed it the musky scent hit her. Chances were it was always sort of like that but she could tell that fat dickflesh had been marinating in those leather pants. He gripped his dick and slapped her lazily across the face with it a couple of times, it got harder with every impact. Then he stepped in close, bringing her face to face with his fat gray balls. "Lick my balls clean and I'll take it as a sign of your submission." He said. His scent was strongest there and his nuts shone with sweat. As he waited for her response he gave the cameras a little smile. Plenty of them had quit rolling but some channels were going to have a lot of viewers tonight.

Lizzie screamed shrilly as her shirt was roughly ripped off, her huge tits bouncing and swaying for the whole world to see, her nipples hard from a mixture of fear, and, to her shame, a healthy dose of vouyueristic excitement at basically being naked infront of the nation. Still reeling from the sudden ferociousness of Ix's actions, The snap, the COMMAND in his voice as he issued his next instructions had her instantly obeying, although she did have enough presence of mind left to blush at her easy submission. She sank so quickly to her knees that she winced in pain, her joints smacking into the small stage with more force than she had intended. As told, she leaned back, grabbing onto her slim ankles with her small hands, pushing her shockingly large breasts out even more.

Lizzie screamed again, not even realizing that it was her who had made the sound, as Ix revealed what had to be the biggest cock on the planet, at least belonging to a thinking being. She wasn't a virgin, she was pretty sure. She had vague memories of fooling around with some of her father's staff's son's, and she had the hazy image of a romp in the sheets with one of the cuter Secret Service agents. But she was still more or less an innocent, and the sight of that cock sent her into a panting, almost hyper-ventilating panic.

Of course, right as she started breathing so heavily was when the almost visible cloud of Ix's musk rolled over her. The scent was STRONG, and in the back of her mind, Lizzie knew that just yesterday, the scent of a male's sweaty manhood would have caused her to cringe, even to feel sick. There would have been no attraction there whatsoever. However, That was yesterday, when she was male. Today, she was ALL female. To a female of Ix's race, his scent would probably have been nothing more than a pleasent indication that he was in Prime mating shape, the pheramones nothing but convenient message carriers. However, for a human female, a much weaker, some might even say LESSER race, the smell was almost overpowering. Her mouth was instantly full of drool, and her head felt hazy and full of heavy, sweaty fog. To her infinite shame, she could feel the new, bald slit between her legs instantly moisten, a rather obvious damp spot growing in the crotch of her tight jeans, her panties having soaked through in seconds.

Lizzie flinched, yelping as she was cockslapped quite roughly, the final few meaty smacks landing like actual blows, snapping her head from side to side and making her thoughts spin. Recovering from that sexual pummeling, blinking, only to find her face only inches from Ix's massive, hairless, sweat-dripping balls. Her nose wrinkled as she finally managed to grab a sort of hold on herself, forcing herself to remember that she SHOULD be disgusted by having some man's sweaty business shoved in her pretty, delicate face. Those full lips of hers turned down into a petulant little moue of distate, and she glared up at Ix, although she had to lean slightly to make sure that her glare traveled around that thick schlong. She was on the verge of refusing, and finding out just what Ix might do if she told him to go fuck himself....but then her gaze traveled over to her parents. She saw her father, looking on in horror, although she could just TELL that part of that horror was for himself, for having the world see HIS daughter humiliated. As usual, it was more about HIS suffering than hers. She looked over at her mother and saw sympathy...but also, to her horror, there was a definite judging look to Mom's eyes, a...dissapointment...that her daughter would let herself be put in such a position.

With a futile, mental scream of frustration and anguished shame, she forced herself to lean forwards, hesitantly, almost ritually slowly, she placed a soft, moist kiss dead center on Ix's balls, flinching as warm, oily drops of ballsweat landed in various places on her sweet face.

Her obedience at this point brought a smile to his face. The position he'd chosen for her suited her much better, just as the gender he'd chosen for her did. He almost felt bad about smacking her around with his cock but at least that felt fantastic. He could tell that her mouth was starting to water, knowing that her lips would be warm, slick, and inviting if he slipped his cock head between them. He almost did but he stopped himself. This wasn't just about him, this was about taking the daughter of the most powerful man on Earth and showing how effortlessly he could control her.

Ix groaned softly as she kissed his nuts, though he quickly realized that he was just getting the one kiss. "I really think I'd have put more effort in if I were you. You'll be tongue cleaning them fully every night and if you wait all day to do it they're really gonna reek." He said with a chuckle. He decided that he'd help her out a bit and held her head in place, rocking his hips and whipping his fat balls all over her cute face. When he'd finished he'd left behind enough of his scent to make human men gag and human women wet just by being around her.

He pulled back a bit and crouched a bit, shoving his cock between her humongous titties, which he forced together with his lower two hands, one of his upper hands gripped the podium for stability and the other gripped the back of her head so she wouldn't pull away. She was still forced to bend over unless she was feeling brave enough to release her ankles, though the position didn't stop him.

He began to rock his hips back and forth, forcing his fat cock inbetween her titties with a groan. "Best start making out with my dick like it's the love of your life. Tell him how much you love him and all the nasty things you want him to do to you." Ix suggested, running his claws over her nipples as he squeezed her breasts together a bit more tightly and started to thrust harder. His precum leaked like a faucet, spilling all over her face and her hair

It was a struggle for Lizzie to keep the position she'd been ordered into. Despite her body's shocking and almost automatic approval of Ix's heavy musk, It was her instinct to raise her hands, to try to push that huge, sweaty sac away from her. She made herself sit still though, as Ix rubbed his balls up and down her pretty features, conscious of a rather large amount of dissapointment that Ix hadnt given her a bit more time to get used to the idea of licking his balls. She had been about to take a taste when he had given up and, as if to punish her, started to cover her face in his scent. Her ears burned, her pale, lovely skin blushing pinkly as she thought about the whole world watching her get aggresively teabagged, but she still found herself pressing several more kisses into his sac every time it was within reach of her mouth.

She gasped for air as he finally removed those shining, sweaty orbs from her face, but the scent left on her face prevented her from getting the fresh air she was hoping for. Her weak-willed human mind was still quite fuzzed and spinning from the alpha-male potency of Ix's musk, and she was horrified to hear herself moaning eagerly as that big cock was slotted between her tits. lowering her chin as much as she could, she stared down at the huge prick pistoning in and out of her ample cleavage, Her eyes crossing comically as she tried to focus on it. her enormous breasts looked as if they were built just to hold that magnificent specimen of a cock between them. She flinched as the first, thick splash of leaking pre-cum drooled onto her face, giving a muted, grossed-out sounding squeel as a copious amount of the clearish, salty slime landed in her hair.

Despite her obvious squeamishness where Ix's fluids were concerned, that fuzzy feeling in her head made it sound almost reasonable that she should have her mouth on Ix's broad, leaking cockhead. Also, she was relatively certain that if she didn't act quickly, she actually might start to babble love-talk at Ix's dick as he had suggested. Quickly, she opened her mouth wide and slid her plump, wet lips over the fat cockhead, moaning loudly as her first taste of pre-cum threatened to push her into an orgasm all by it's self. She clamped down on herself, refusing to embarrass herself quite so easily infront of the entire nation. but especially with how close Ix was to her, he couldn't possibly miss the signs of her swiftly increasing arousal.

Ix could tell that she'd started to kiss his nuts again as he rubbed them over her features. He didn't stop, however. He'd already begun so she might as well just enjoy being teabagged for the whole nation to see. Her moan brought a smile to his face when he slipped his cock between her oversized tits. "Good girl. You're so much cuter when you're moaning like a slut." He told her. He was quiet enough that the others probably couldn't hear, which suited him just fine since he hardly gave a fuck what the audience thought at this point.

The squeal she gave out when he got his precum all in her hair prompted a dark laugh. "Better get used to this slut. Keep squealing like that and I might decide to make you wear a coat of my jizz all the time." He growled, the smirk on his face making it unclear whether he was joking or simply enjoying the idea of actually making good on the threat.

When she went in to start sucking on his cock head he gave a groan, his claws squeezing down on her massive titties (even horny as he was he was very careful to keep the pointy bits of his claws away from her soft skin). Her moan sent a shiver down his spine. "At least you know what those cock-pillows I gave you are for." He mused before his grin turned wicked again. "And if you don't want to praise my cock then I guess I can't blame you for not talking with your mouth full, but your mouth has to be full." He growled. With that said he thrust his hips forward, forcing her mouth wide open to accept his cock head into her waiting mouth. Fortunately for her he didn't expect a deep throat just yet. He was perfectly happy to jerk his shaft off with her titties while she sucked on his head.

Back
Top Bottom