Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Danganronpa Ultimate fandom! (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sho

Supernova
Hi, I am really interested in doing a series of various pairings from the hit series Dangan Ronpa.

Now given the complex and various characters that there are, there are various plot/pairings that we can go with. As for the 'canon' side of things, I am willing to go outside the canon storyline for the sake of actually being flexible for my partner's enjoyment if she wants should she not want canon. OCs are cool with me so please let me know if you want to use one. Overall, I am open to any pairing so long as you give me something to work with~ :angel:

Now mind you when in a proper setting enviorment, I would likely RP more than just one of the male characters; I like to multi-roleplay various characters at once but that isn't a requirement for my partner to do so nor will I do it if she's uncomfortable with it (for some reason). And given by my deep love for the series, I do put effort into the characters that I RP.

Now obviously I do care for story over smut so please don't expect straight to the point sex from me. I do expect you to put effort into the posts that you write; at least a paragraph or so as I put in as much effort as possible or at least as much as you do. Note that I only RP via Threads and PMs.

Now for kinks: I am open-minded so please don't be afraid to ask me some naughty fantasies that you may have.... >.>

Please PM me if interested and because you are a fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom