Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

General Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit about me...
I live in the UK, so my timezone is probably very different from yours. I work most days from 8-5, and I am a lot of a workaholic, so it's very likely that sometimes I'll stay later. I tend to be pretty active, and I have a particular skill for missing responses, so if you see that I'm online and I'm not responding to you, I swear I'm not being rude, so just send me a PM to direct me in the right way (please). I prefer literate partners (no one-liners, please, and it's not that hard to use proper punctuation/grammar), and my replies can range anywhere from two sentences to five paragraphs, depending on my partner/s. I don't really have particular kinks, I'm up for pretty much anything, but I definitely draw the line at necrophilia, extreme mutilation and the like. I can work around what my partner/s like: if you want 90% plot, 10% smut, vice versa, 50/50, 60/40, etcetera, I can work around whatever is most comfortable for you. In the same way, I can play sub or dom (or neither), male or female.

Possible Plots:

Tutor/Student
YC, a university freshman, aged 18/19, is having trouble keeping up. A family friend, MC, aged 22/23, tutors you. You go over to her house, expecting someone much worse than who you meet. You have an instant connection with her - or so you think. She says nothing directly, but over time gives you little hints. Asking you to stay later, being more open about her personal, even going so far as to peck you on the cheek once. What happens next?

Vampire/Human
YC works for MC, as a servant/maid. MC is married, but weak from drinking very little blood. You are presented to her as a gift from her husband. But she wants more from you than just blood...

I will usually be open to any plots you may have in mind, these are just simple ones that I quite like right now :)

hey this is a friend but she's currently sick in hospital. i don't know when she'll be back, but it probably won't be soon. sorry

SociallyInept said:
A bit about me...
I live in the UK, so my timezone is probably very different from yours. I work most days from 8-5, and I am a lot of a workaholic, so it's very likely that sometimes I'll stay later. I tend to be pretty active, and I have a particular skill for missing responses, so if you see that I'm online and I'm not responding to you, I swear I'm not being rude, so just send me a PM to direct me in the right way (please). I prefer literate partners (no one-liners, please, and it's not that hard to use proper punctuation/grammar), and my replies can range anywhere from two sentences to five paragraphs, depending on my partner/s. I don't really have particular kinks, I'm up for pretty much anything, but I definitely draw the line at necrophilia, extreme mutilation and the like. I can work around what my partner/s like: if you want 90% plot, 10% smut, vice versa, 50/50, 60/40, etcetera, I can work around whatever is most comfortable for you. In the same way, I can play sub or dom (or neither), male or female.

Possible Plots:

Tutor/Student
YC, a university freshman, aged 18/19, is having trouble keeping up. A family friend, MC, aged 22/23, tutors you. You go over to her house, expecting someone much worse than who you meet. You have an instant connection with her - or so you think. She says nothing directly, but over time gives you little hints. Asking you to stay later, being more open about her personal, even going so far as to peck you on the cheek once. What happens next?

Vampire/Human
YC works for MC, as a servant/maid. MC is married, but weak from drinking very little blood. You are presented to her as a gift from her husband. But she wants more from you than just blood...

I will usually be open to any plots you may have in mind, these are just simple ones that I quite like right now :)
I'm in the UK too, please play with me, lecturer student would be great, I love my other RP friends, but it would be great not to have to translate everything into US English, just for once. I'm an experienced writer and happy to focus on your kinks. Will play anywhere. If you're still looking, please let me know. Same timezone would be cool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom