Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M4f - want to help science and make $10,000 at the same time? Apply inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Parasol corporation have been world leaders in biochemical research for years. They had conceived a new drug which would transform the sexual marketplace, however testing was not going well until one male volunteer exceeded all expectations. His erections were bigger and lasted longer. His refractory period was shortened almost to non-existence, but even more importantly, the drugs seemed to make him emit pheromones. Pheromones that made nearby women so horny they lost their inhibitions. Some women seemed immune, whilst others became rampant with lust.

Parasol needed to conduct research into why some women were so affected, and others were immune. The company advertised for women to help with the research of their wonder product. Each woman had to sign a disclaimer, and agreed to obey all instructions issued by the Scientist in charge of the project in return for $10,000. They had no idea they were to be the guinea pigs for a sexually enhancing drug for men.

I am looking for women prepared to sign up to the project, of all ages from 18-40, of any race or sexual orientation. Message me, to become part of the future and a valued member of the Parasol Team.
FOR SCIENCE!

(Send me your applications in whatever way you feel appropriate. Applications for multiple female characters are encouraged!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom