Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Things You Should Be Doing Instead Of BMR...

Ethoxyethane

Super-Earth
In this thread we post something we should be doing instead of posting or lurking on BMR.

Sorry I'm not sorry to bring reality in this little piece of unreality. :)

I'll kick us off...

... Studying for a science and math test tomorrow.

I should be working on my latest Star Wars costume (screen accurate B-wing pilot). Though, in my defense, I did work on it a little earlier, but I got frustrated with some of the leather-working and needed a break. Though I should be working on the armor bits...

I should be sleeping, it's 8 AM here and I have class in three hours.

Sleeping. It's 5am and I have a shit ton of work ahead of me today.

Woo.

I'd totally agree with Try. Unfortunately I do require sleep, its something of a rarity for me. But even still, I'll be on BMR instead of getting much needed rest.

BMR I love you so~
Hugs BMR to her bosom.

Oh I don't know...definitely not this pile of books I need to read. >_<

On that note, not sure if this is me, but when procrastinating, I get hit by a sudden urge to organize/clean things? Threw on new sheets. Organized the clusterfuck that was a storage bin of clothes. Even wiped my microwave clean. Currently panicking and looking around for more things to do so I don't have to study. =D

I actually know that Krimson. Especially when it came to studying. I'd decide "I can't study in this mess." so I'll clean my room. Then the kitchen...then bathrooms...living rooms...till the whole house is clean. Then I look at the books and go "I'm exhausted. I'll do it later."

Yeah.

Hey!! Karameida, that sounds like what I did all day, that, and rp on BlueMoon. What a productive day! =D ...Well...not in regards to school...but totally productive when it comes to rping!

You can call me Kara if you want and hey~

Yeah I started cleaning, still kind of doing it. Then I decided I needed to get on BMR, get my daily fix and all. And that is what matters. Studying can always be done later, its not that important. Its RPing, great distraction and in a way you are kinda learning. RPing does improve reading and writing skills...soooooo. Thats my rationalization and I'm sticking with it.

Snugs BMR to her bosom again.

I love this site sooo~ <33

Redyeing my hair. Pink is pretty faded at the moment.... And dishes. Maybe laundry too.

Back
Top Bottom