Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

General requests (Male for Female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bossman

Meteorite
I know my ideas are generic and not very fleshed out, but I'm putting them out here as starting points and leaving them open to discussion. If any of the following interest you, send me a PM:

• Boss/Employee
  • Teacher/Student
  • Father/Daughter
  • Brother/Sister
  • Uncle/Niece
  • Stepfather/Stepdaughter
  • Mob boss/Rival mobster's wife or daughter
  • Mob boss/News reporter
  • Politician/News reporter
  • Husband/Wife
  • Husband/Wife's sister or mother
  • Father's friend(s)/Daughter
  • Co-workers
  • Neighbors
  • Old high school friends

Also, here are a few general "add-on" ideas we can throw into pretty much any of the above pairings:

• Secret slave/master relationship
  • Huge size difference (giant male character and petite female character)
  • Wealth difference (rich male character and low-income female character)
  • Forbidden affair (one or both parties will suffer if the relationship is discovered or made public)

A few other things I should add if you're interested in roleplaying with me. None of these are meant to intimidate or scare off anyone; we all have expectations of our roleplay partners, and these are mine:

• I'm a male, and I only roleplay with females.
  • All of the characters involved in my stories will be at or above the age of 18. Absolutely no exceptions. No "17-and-11 months" or "15 but mature beyond her years".
  • All of my stories are set in the modern world with human characters. No sci-fi, no magic, no vampires or zombies or spirits, no half-human/half-whatever things. Just my preference; I simply can't get into roleplaying as a non-human character.
  • I'm not a grammar Nazi; I'm ok with a typo here and there and I make them myself as well, but if I get posts that are unreadable and show a general lack of care or effort, our story isn't going to work out.
  • I do enjoy roleplaying, but I do have a life outside of here. Sometimes I can make multiple posts in one day, other times I may have a delay of a few days. If I'm ever going to be absent for a long period of time, I'll send you a PM. If you're the kind of person who explicitly demands 3-5 paragraphs every 24 hours, our story's not going to work out. Sorry.
  • I very much enjoy any and all communication via PMs. If you've got an idea you'd like to throw out to me, or a twist you'd like to add to the story, feel free to send me a message.
  • Do not control my character. Simple. No exceptions. If you have a problem with something my character did (or didn't do) in my post, PM me and I can fix it. As I said, I enjoy trading ideas over PMs.
  • I prefer doing roleplays via PMs.
  • Lastly, if you change your mind about doing a story with me, please let me know. I'm not offended at a partner requesting to stop, but I am offended when a partner quits on me. And I'm very offended when a partner quits on me without even responding to my very first post. For some reason this has been happening A LOT lately (in fact it just happened with two of my recent stories). Please, at least respect me enough to tell me it isn't going to work out.

That's about all I've got for now. I'll add more in the future. I look forward to hearing from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom