Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

2 Current Cravings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrikeFreedom5118

Meteorite
I've had a craving as of late, Im a big time gear head and Motorsport lover, I was hoping to find a partner who enjoys auto racing as well and potentially building something?

A few pairings I thought up.

Driver X Team Boss
Driver X Team Boss's Wife/ Daughter
Driver X Rival Team Boss
Driver X Team Boss's wife/ Daughter
Driver X Rival Driver
Driver X Teammate
Driver X Fan
Driver X Potential Sponsor Rep im trying to win over.

Im open to anything else as well. I hope to build something awesome!

Another Scene I'd like to build which a bit longer term. Is "A different kind of cuck"

As a black guy I try to stay away from stereotypes but alas cuckolding isn't one of them I can avoid. I was thinking of a scene in which maybe your husband/boyfriend and you have been debating exploring the life of having a bull. Or maybe you've been considering it without your husbands ok. Perhaps we work together. Maybe we're friends on Social media from high school. Maybe I just respond to an Ad you post.

We would hit it off for a while, flirt and get to know each other so the smut to plot rations would start off about 60/40. However as the plot progresses this becomes more than just sex. Are you willing to build a relationship with this new man? To end your marriage for him? To have his child? It would be more romantic towards the end with a 30/70 ratio. We could carry it out over KIK, YM, or PM. Also Open to suggestions on this idea as well.

I look forward to hearing from you!
-SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom