Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1: Mad Max Search: This Shit Will Fuck Up ( All genders welcome )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horror_Show

Supernova
tumblr_nosekt034v1s1hi5do1_540.jpg

This is for anybody who is a Mad Max fan. I saw the new movie and for two hours I was blown away by how exhilarating it was. I’m twenty-six so when the older movies came out I was a little young. I can remember my parents watching them a lot.

I’m not the greatest with making plots up on my own but am better collaborating with my partner that way it’s a team effort. It’s easier to put in twist and turning points so both parties are happy and get what they crave out of it.

I’m doing a lot of research on the post-apocalyptic word of Mad Max and it leaves endless possibilities for setting and character building.

I am known for wanting to role-play fan-fictions. I know most people don’t like tampering with already pre-created worlds but that’s the fun of writing, getting to do whatever in the fuck you want. It’s a role-play and it’s not copyright. I’m not looking to publish a novel.

I’ve also role played with people who don’t know much about it but have been able to adapt and catch on quickly if they like the setting.

MadMaxFuryRoad2.gif

Currently still editing.....please feel free to still message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom