Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Join! You know you want to!

Openots

Star
I'll start out a with an opening post. If I manage to catch your eye, please post. ^^

First come first served folks!

Jaina slowly walked down the loading dock of her ship 'Stark', closely followed by a grey/green droid with a blaster rifle carbine slung over its shoulder and a vibro-blade strapped to its back. To a regular civilian the droid looked like a normal protocol droid though few knew that it was an assassin droid that had been outfitted to kill jedi effectively. Jaina had come to Nar Shadda to 'find' someone, or at least that was what she would tell anyone who asked. "Mistress..." The droid suddenly piped up, looking down at the Sith with its glowing red eyes. "Query: Are we going to find a Jedi on this planet? After all, your last two 'hunches' led us to a swamp on Gamorr, and Tattooine." He paused for a moment before speaking again. "Though, those desert savages provided excellent target practice."

Jaina sighed and grinned at the droid, most Sith would have beheaded the machine for questioning their abilities but the HK droid was much to useful for that. "Just trust me on this one HK; I've got a good feeling about this planet.” Among the sith, she was considered of a fairly high rank if you could call it that. Various younglings had approached her, trying to become her apprentice though she never accepted. Though she was without a master, that didn’t mean she wanted some inept moron following her around.

It wasn’t long before they reached the end of the landing dock which led straight into the refugee sector of Nar Shadaa. Jaina took a deep breath and let go of her senses, allowing herself to feel the pain and suffering of the destitute around her, the haughtiness of those who were wealthy enough to live in luxury. This city was truly a wonderful place for someone like her. The odd looking pair walked for a short while before the HK droid spoke again. “Suggestion: Perhaps we should try spitting up Mistress. My sensors can spot a Jedi just as easily as you can.” His voice was rising and falling in the normal HK droid manner. Jaina had been trying to figure out how to make the droid stop using words like ‘query’ or ‘condescending explanation’ at the beginning of sentences though she had very little success.

“Good idea HK, I’ll search the bars and Pazzak Dens, you take care of the lower sectors. Feel free to interrogate the refugees as you see fit.” She nodded, pointing at a large blast door that led to the underground area where the refugees were forced to live. “Embarrassed response: Oh Mistress you know me too well.” It replied snapping a casual salute before stalking off. She had outfitted the droid with a cortosis alloy chassis so he wouldn’t get mowed down by a blaster or a light saber. As well as a robotic muscular system that allowed him to move fluidly enough to be proficient in hand to hand combat.

Quickly, she went to the pazzak den. She figured she could make some credits while searching for this jedi.

Back
Top Bottom