Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any Dominant Ladies out there fancy a roleplay? (Detailed Plot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day, all. Welcome to my humble thread

As the title would suggest, I'm here in search of the rare, elusive dominant female characters in hopes of playing out a rather interesting plot that struck me recently. Not that I by any means hope to play a spineless submissive character - that, to me, is a rather dull dynamic. Struggle for control is everything; it's far more satisfying, for me at least, for my character to be shown his place by your character's own power (certainly not necessarily physically) than for him to merely bend over and give it to her.

My character will be quite strong in his own regard - in another plot or universe perhaps a domineering figure himself - but here, by a trick of fate, ultimately subject to your character's strength of will. I expect her to be suitably strong to teach him his place at her feet.

General likes:
Moderate S/M (or at least S/M undertones)
Psychological games
Mental Bondage
Humiliation/Degredation

General dislikes:
Extreme violence/gore
Fixation on any bodily fluids
Fixation on smut to the degree it overwhelms the plot/dynamic between our characters.
Crossdressing (at least in this plot it seems self-defeating)

And with no further ado, the plot:

I was thinking kind of a post-post-apocalyptic setting for this, if that makes any sense. That is, sometime in the now rather distant past there had been a war of such terror and devastation as the world had never before and never since seen. Most of the old world had been destroyed, the cities burned, the governments collapsed, food, water, and safety in very short supply in the years that followed.

But naturally, while it would take time, the world wouldn’t stay like that forever. Over the decades that followed, humans gradually rebuilt their cities and began to return to a somewhat stable and peaceful life. Civilization proper began to return to the world, if shakily. The war, however, left its scars on the collective psyche of the human race. In at least some of the civilizations that rose from the ashes, men were blamed in particular for the horrors of the still remembered past.

Males were seen as inherently violent and dangerous creatures, so the narrative would go, and one need only look to the world around them to see evidence of males’ almost animalistic volatility. New, female leaders rose up. They brought peace and order where men before had brought war and devastation. Naturally some in the region took to this new message with less coaxing than others, but as their settlement grew in influence and power alongside the outside chaos, many flocked to the cause – some seeking protection, some seeking power.

As the city grew in size and power, so did naturally the power of its all female leaders. With time, they wished to solidify their power over society cohesively, and so to pacify potential rivals amongst the already clearly more dominant female residents, they formally codified a new law and government. The women of the city were given extensive rights and privileges, so long as they didn’t upset the balance of power in the government. For most, protection from the chaos outside alone was sufficient to win loyalty, so this merely cemented their support.

Males, however, had become convenient scapegoats for all the current worlds’ ills, and so when the newly established constitution granted them no rights, few women thought to object. Men had become in the eyes of most inferior, potentially dangerous beings. Not only did they not deserve freedom, offering it to them opened the risk of the world once more being plunged into dangerous chaos. They were the weaker gender now. Mocked, humiliated. Put in their place below women’s feet like the lowly cockroaches they were. Mothers raised their daughters with pride, and taught their sons from birth to serve and obey women.

Oh, there was resistance of course. Men protested here and there the worsening conditions, but the protests were put down, where they were, brutally. Executions or exile – effectively the same being common in severe enough cases. Men simply needed to learn their place most would say; and in reaction the government was preparing to teach it to them once in for all. New laws were rumored to be passed, hoping to reduce, and eventually eliminate male freedoms altogether, the only way to guarantee lasting peace, so the regime would claim.

And so enter our characters into this little drama, and a relatively ‘normal’ start it is. Perhaps a rather normal school (for plot devises, maybe a boarding school). Ours would both be students in their final year (18, to avoid any squick-ness), but beyond that, could not be further apart.

Yours would be a young woman who would be the epitome of the ‘good girl’. Driven, ambitious – making killer grades and an athletic star. Everyone who knew her would obviously know that she had drive to get to the top as fast as possible, and few doubted she would make it. Teachers loved her, and while school was certainly very important for her, by senior year, it was almost becoming easy.

Mine, on the other hand would be the ‘rebel’. A young man who was in trouble more times than out – running the gamut from mere insubordination in class to sneaking out alone (forbidden, naturally for male students). Some even suspected he had connections to the anti-government protests. Suffice to say, his mother was near her wits end, and few thought the boy would stand a remote chance of graduating, or far more importantly, find a young lady from a respectable family to claim him.

Normally, my character wouldn’t even be a blip on yours’s radar – she certainly would find the concept of ‘male rights’ laughable, and really be too focused on her own studies to have noticed someone so beneath her. In her senior year, though, she was finding things remarkably easier than previous years, and perhaps pressured by her peers to find a nice little boy toy to own, she’d set her sights on my character. Most of the other boys were already long since claimed – and the few remaining would probably throw themselves at her feet if a woman of her status, and that would be far too easy, and thus dull.

My character represented a challenge, and that would excite yours, so she’d set off to make him hers and teach him his place like the good little boy he should be. She’d probably find it amusingly “quaint” that he still had old-fashioned ideas like “male rights” in his silly little head society, and, to my character’s great misfortune would find him rather attractive physically.

She’d approach him, ask him to be her boyfriend. He’d refuse, of course –taken off guard by it really – but she’d persist, using whatever coercion, threats, promises, necessary to get him to agree, if either temporarily. From there, she would set to work as expediently as possible to wrap him around her finger. Clearly, she would think, here was a terribly backwards boy who didn’t know his place. It would be incredibly amusing to teach him it – she was certainly in the position to, and he certainly would be a pretty little trophy to show around once he knew it.

Perhaps she’d be ‘kind’ enough at first – ‘rewarding’ him so long as he was obedient, if in humiliating ways – but all the while exerting more and more control. She’d find his resistance amusing, entertaining, but still make it crystal clear that she wasn’t going to tolerate it in the long run, and every day exercise more and more control, expect more and more obedience.

From the beginning, she’d show off her new ‘boyfriend’ very publicly – what good is having an exotic new toy if you can’t show it off, after all – tame her new little puppy into the good, perfectly submissive boy she wants him to be. Oh, he’ll resist of course, but that’s what makes the taming so fun, she’d have to say; rather dull to break what’s already broken after all.

I'm certainly willing to tweak the details with you if you're even vaguely interested - but basically that's the sort of character dynamic I'd be looking for. An ambitious young lady trying to get ahead as quickly as possible and teaching my character his 'rightful place' in the new world.

Generally I can post at least a few times a week depending on how busy I am. Anywhere from 300 - 1000 or so words per post, depending on how inspired I feel. Presumably I'll match your post length. I generally prefer roleplaying over email and/or messengers, as they're more convenient, but if you insist, I could on the website as well.

Now here's hoping beyond hope that I'll find someone interested.

Bump?

To clarify, it's more the setting itself than the plot I'm 100% looking for; so if you have something of the relatively same genre in mind, let me know?

Or are gender roles so ingrained in the human collective consciousness that this is just anathema?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom