Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Belong to Me ((me x TerminallyCapricious))

PsychoHC

Super-Earth
Knight stood gazing deeply into space with a cold and cruel expression on planted on the vampire's face. The 5'9, flat chested creature stood with long silver hair and a cigarette dangled loosely between her's lips. The vampire had a handsome face. A face anyone could fall in love with. Only she had no interest in pathetic emotions that weakened the mind. Emotions are for Nekos NOT for Vampires. The oncly acceptable emotions for a vampire were anger, lust, and pride. All others were weak, happiness, sadness, and love wasnt something they often express. Holding true to that logic the vampire was the cold hearted emotionless type, rough around the edges, sometimes short tempered, annoyed by all things weak, and tended to be full of pride. Knight came from a line of very famous and power vampires. Knight's grandfather was a general in a great war 1000s of years a ago. As expected vampires live forever unless murdered or commit suicide. But the key to living forever comes at a price, a Nekos life. By that, a Neko must willingly give their blood up to a vampire and live along side their vampire master as a servant for eternity, because once a neko is fed on by a vampire they will stop ageing as well and live until their master disowns them or dies.

Therefore, Nekos are taught at school , when very young, how to serve a vampire. The perfect age for a neko to begin serving a vampire is 14-16 years old. The neko's blood is pure at this age. It is also very sweet and the nekos are much too weak to ever put up a fair fight against a vampire. This way the vampire will have control over them forever.

_____ is a young neko forced into the school against his will. He hates vampires and what they do to nekos. He hates how neko's easily fall in love with the heartless blood suckers and just give and give and receive nothing in return. What happens when he is chosen be the royal vampire Knight who is as heartless and cold as any vampire? What happens when she forces him into being her blood/love slave and he starts growing feelings for a vampire that feels nothing in return? What happens when she dominates him and easily over powers him and he acts out more realizing he might like being controlled? How does he cope with the fact that he might just turn into one of the weak nekos that love vampires? Will he try to break her cold and emotionless shell and make her care for him back?

The bell rang and the neko were released from school. The tall vampire gazed emotionlessly at their cute faces. "Humph.." The silver-haired vampire stepped through the gate of the school and got nearly knocked over by a group of nekos. "Wow! I think thats a royal vampire! They look like a prince!" the cute nekos glared up at the vampire that toward over them unable to decipher what gender the handsome cruel vampire was." A royal vampire;s bite is suppose to be amazing please take me as your slave" one neko shouted. "No NO take me Master!" Another neko shouted. Knight ciggerete fell to the ground as the vampire's teeth grit. "Shut the hell up will ya I can't hear myself think" the vampire growled and the nekos only got more excited when they heard the rough vampire shout an order. "Dammit" Knight muttered. *Brain washed and mindless...* the vampire thought as the vampire tried to break through the crowd of adoring neko's. "Grr..." Knight could get any neko out there but the problem was the royal vampire didn't give a damn about any of them. None of them were even remotely interesting to to the grumpy vampire. Sure they were decent to look at but past that they were all the same. It was an honor to be a slave to a Royal vampire and those nekos new it. Not to mention Royals with the most rich, most, attractive, and most powerful. Power ment everything in this world the more powerful a vampire was the better their bite was.

The silver-haired vampire was a moment away from leaving when knight spotted something or someonne skiddering away from the drows. It looked like a neko hiding behind the corner of the building trying not to be seen. The vampire headed that way to see what it was.

Andrew, or Anny, as many called him, for his girlish appearance and short stature, wasn't exactly fond of these.... vampire "Masters" as the other nekos called them, and when he saw the hoard of nekos flood over to royalty, instead of just... going with the crowd and fawning over the vampire as these teachers attempted to tell him to, he stuffed his grade sheet, full of Fs, in his bag, put a hat on over his neko ears, to hide himself, and threw a jacket over his shoulder. Being that he wore mostly black, he assumed it'd be fine to just go into the shadows and make his escape. Anny hunched himself and walked quickly, quietly passed the crowd, hopping, preying to avoid that vampire, "hell, he could have any of these nekos, why would that vampire pick me?" he thought to himself as he hurried along down the street to his "home" as he called it. It was more like a breeding hole to produce nekos in a farm. He was forced to stay there, the collar around his neck made sure of that. If he didn't arrive at "home" by nightfall, it would detonate, and he would be no more... the only chance of freedom was a vampire... psh.. he'd rather die in that festering hole than just submit...

The tall stoic creature watched at this one Neko ran off trying to go unnoticed. *What the hell is wrong with this one. Doesn't he want a vampire master...* knight thought in annoyance and then thought bout it further. *Hmph, guess this ones sort of interesting* the vampire thought following him and breaking away from the crowd. It was coming to the point the mighty vampire needed a slave and this one was at least not seemingly as annoying. But all nekos annoyed the grumpy brute. Coming up behind him, the tall silver haired master leant in down to the smaller creatures neck before speak. *crap...his blood smell sort of good* "Hey Neko." Knight spoke in such a harsh and rather rude tone. Then the tall vampire blinked and gave him knights usual scowl as the Neko turned around. He was sort of cute for an annoying useless Neko. But was no way in hell knight would ever admit that. Just looking at him, knight didn't know what it was...but, he was the one. The one meant to be Knights pet. "Grr...you don't look claimed, why the hell you run off?" The rude powerful creature said in a rough growl.

"Whatever, I don't care.' Suddenly the harsh hot headed vampire spoke and then reached out and gripped the shorter Neko by his collar and pulled him up and he was easly tossed over one shoulder. Vampires were much stronger then nekos, even more so royal vampires. Knight growled lowly "I need a Neko. Guess you'll do. Shut up and quit your damn squirming' the tall silver haired vampire ordered coldly bring him into the home to get his collar deactivated. Slamming the Neko on the counter upon walking in as if he were store goods, knights cold freighting glare met the receptionist. "Get this collar off my Neko' the grumpy master barked, knight already had a collar for him, that wasnt activated to explode if he left...but it could be set to that. The woman blushed abit seeing the tall handsome creature. This was a response knight was use to getting from women. "Let's go already" the hot headed vampires patience was dwindling.

Anny Nearly jumped out of his skin the moment he heard the harsh voice, turning around to be met with the large, intimidating vampire. He looked frightened before the vampire asked him a question, with little time to respond, he was suddenly flung over the person's shoulder. "Ah, wait a minute! Let me down!" He struggled, trying to escape the powerful creature. He was no match. He looked at the vampire's home briefly before being pulled inside and slammed on the counter, gasping a bit, hurting his butt. He whimpered a bit and watched the interaction. "Why did you pick ME? I have all Fs in my classes! You could have anyone!"

The rough master's crimson eyes narrowed completely and utterly ignoring the Neko. The receptionist began removing the collar as knight had ordered. Then she handed the hot headed vampire a few forms. "Just sign if you want him...but are you sure...he's..." She stopped talking as knights crimson eyes grew more threatening. The dominance that illuminated off this creature was obvious and the receptionist wouldn't question the mighty vampire. "Pfft...waste of damn time" the harsh master grumbled signing the forms. Knight heard the Neko yammering on about nothing the vampire cold careless about and clenched a fist. Such a small creature could get damaged pretty bad from a hit from a vampire, so knights fist loosened and instead a loud slap could be heard as the larger creatures hand made contact with the cute nekos face. The event wasnt that weird, even in public. That's just the way masters were with there slaves, but knight just seemed so heartless. "I told you to shut up" the silver haired brute stated in a harsh firm tone and then threw him over the shoulder again.

"The next words you say better not annoy me or I'm going to punish you until tomorrow morning" the cruel master threatened. "Thnk you. For your business...sir!" The receptionist called out. Knight ignored the "sir" part, as usually. It was odd how such a touch brutish creature cold pull off a mixture of beautiful and handsome. Knight walking with the Neko thrown over one shoulder and a hand shoved lazily in a pocket. The vampires mansion wasnt terribly far away. Walking into the large mansion, the tall grumpy vampire tossed the small Neko rudely onto the floor. Glaring down at him as if he was no more then a new peice of future. Knight didn't give a fuck about any one or anything, and that was very Very clear. "What's your name Neko?" The silver hired brute asked, not caring if the Neko was injured from being roughly tossed on the floor like trash.

When slapped, anny grew silent and just looked away. Just like the other vampires... It was no surprise to be struck my that creature, he'd been struck before, by teachers, vampires, even the people trying to care for him. He stayed silent as he was thrown over Knight's shoulder, not moving, even as he was thrown to the ground. He grunted a bit when he hit the ground then looked up at the vampire. "Andrew.... But.... I'm often called anny..."

"Anny... Huh? Whatever. Not like it matters your just some useless Neko anyway." The hot headed vampire grumbled and then heard an annoying familiar voice. "Father....shit" the master grumbled at the grey bearded old vampire came out from the other room. He was like knight in that he was insanely powerful. But he actually wore a smile unlike the grumpy silver haired vampire. He grinned and slapped knight roughly on the back. "You finally got. Neko I'm so proud!" He gleamed. "Any kin of my is worthy of the best Neko there is!" He smirked. "Did choose him in the traditional way?" He looked at the Neko ho had been hit and tossed on the floor. His eyes grew worried "you didn't did you... You must follow our traditional values" he yammered on and the tall silver haired vampire grew more annoyed by the second. The 'traditional' way of choosing a Neko was stupid and annoying, a bunch of bullshit used to charm the useless creatures so they'd eventually agree to be bitten. "Pfft, that's pointless crap anyway" knight said in an annoyed tone. But the old man was insistent.

There was no point to this...but tradition was tradition and badgering. Their family name had a reputation to hold up and ordered was one thing vampires had a lot if. Sighing in annoyance the tall stoic creature approached the Neko pulling him roughly up to his feet. Seconds later, the brutish vampire pushed him against the wall slamming a fist above his head. Knight cold emotionless crimson eyes gazed down deeply into the nekos. The tall silver haired master drew closer, and closer to his face, there lips only seconds apart, But still, the grumpy vampire wore an annoyed scowl. In a low growl the the rough vampire spoke. "Anny....I....gr...want to take you, and have you serve me. I am...the only one you worship, the only one your heart beats for, the only one your body aches for, I am your master." the silver haired vampire growled and suddenly leant in and kissed him hard, pushing him tightly against the wall. The vampires lips attacked his aggressively showing no mercy pushing the vampires tongue against his lips into his mouth forcefully. All this was irritating for the rough vampire...but he sort of tasted kind of good. But the brute quickly shoved down the annoying thought.

Anny stared at the two of them argue a bit, all this stuff about... tradition.... He had no idea about that kind of crap... I mostly just ignored all of it before he was suddenly lifted by the vampire again, gasping a bit as he was pushed against the wall, his ears folding down to his head a bit. He winced back as the fist struck the wall above his head, his eyes shut tight. He sat there for a moment until he opened his eyes, feeling nothing strike him, to meet the vampire's crimson gaze. He listened intently to the vampire's cold voice, gasping in shock when his first kiss was stolen by the vampire, his eyes wide open as he stared into the person's eyes.

Knight pulled away from the Neko's face and it of salvia dripped between them. The sliver haired vampire was panting a little from the rough kiss and notice a slight blush on the pets face. That was the sort of thing that drove vampires crazy, nekos blushing, moans and cat like mannerisms. "Grr....dont tell me...that was your first" But the cruel vampire glared away coldly with gritted teeth ignoring the annoying Neko once again. Ipif it was, that would infact satisfy the vampire, but knight was too much of a jerk o ever make that obvious. Glaring at the old man shipping the salvia on the campus lip off with a sleeve. "There. Now get lost." Knight growled ordering the old man who was satisfied. "Don't forget to do the 'check'~' he chiped before walking off. All these traditions were annoying. "Whatever" knight already had that in mind. The tall prince like vampire glared over at the small Neko in annoyance again.

Approaching him once more, the grumpy vampires cold emotionless eyes narrowed gazing down at him. Seconds later the rough vampire began tearing off his clothes, buttons popping here and there. It was time for the traditional 'check' where the masters frisked there slaves to determined how damaged to goods were. "Stay still damn it" the Brutish vampire ordered in annoyance. Tearing his shirt off rather forcefully knights hands went to his sides and slid down them feeling for broken ribs and looking for other bruises, which likely he had quite a few. Then the rude vampire forced open his pants and shoved a hand in feeling around while leaning forward pushing him against the wall once more.

When asked if it was his first, the boy turned his attention away from the vampire. He felt his cheeks hot, flushed red. He had never been kissed... let alone with such.... intensity... What was all this about... tradition.. about the "check"? He gasped when his clothing was suddenly gripped by the vampire, beginning to tear away from his skin, popping the buttons all off of his shirt until his chest was bare, though only for a short time, the vampire's hands suddenly feeling his bruised, though beautiful, feminine body. He gasped again, reaching down to stop the vampire's hands as his pants began to be removed from the boy's body, gasping as he was forced to the wall and his penis groped by the vampire, before the powerful being began to feel his smooth, hairless thighs and ass, fingers brushing against the base of his black tail.

The powerful vampire cupped his ass and gripped it firmly enjoying squeezing his cute ass before gong to the base of his tail. But the cold vampire said nothing, just remained scowling. Tails were one of the most sensitive parts of the nekos body, the could bring a great amount of pleasure or pain depending on how it was touched. Knight gripped the base of his tail firmly knowing such a touch was cause the little creature some pleasure and the began stroking it slightly before running a hand all the way up his tail to the tip running a thumb over the end of it. He had a pretty cute body, his skin was soft to the touch and he was vertually hairless, looking at this cute Neko was starting to tug on the grumpy masters instincts to play with him. *fuck....I can't let this stupid creature cause me to get carried away..just yet* knight was a control freak. So much that the vampire tried to even control natural instincts to mercilessly take these creatures. But who knows how long that would last having such a cute creature around. And if he kept making the faces and noises he made to the masters touch, it might be impossible not to take all knight pent up aggression on him.

"Damn..." The hot headed vampire muttered roughly in a whisper looking off to the side in annoyance before back to the smaller Neko. Knights finger traced the nekos lips slightly for a second before snapping out of it and coldly pulling away. "Neko, are you...gr "used"" the rough silver haired vampire asked in a bit of a growl, about where he was "used" which basically meant was he either a vergin sexually and Ron bing bitten by another vampire.

The little boy couldn't help but release small noises as his tail was played with, leaving his little body trembling. He gasped softly as his new master's fingers went along his tail, all the way up to the tip, making his back arch a bit, leaving his mouth gaped a bit, and causing chills along the entirety of his body. As his red lips were touched and traced by the vampire, he stared up at the creature, trembling a bit, unsure of what to say or do before he was spoken to directly. "n-no.... never...." He spoke softly. "I-i'm not used.... t-there's a reason I have lots of Fs...."

"Hpmh" The tall silver haired vampire grunted slightly it response. He was a virgin in being bitten and taken. That was satisfactory for the cold rough vampire. Master all sought to be the first to claim these annoying creature. The ones that were used were often un wanted and forced into propitiation to go odd jobs. Releasing Anny coldly from the powerful vampires grip, knight started barking orders. "Listen, Neko. Your job is to cook, clean, and to give your body to me. Don't screw up of ill punish you mercilessly. Got it?" The rough master ordered before snapping a finger. An old slightly older Neko appeared, named Mimi. It was weird to see a Neko a older then Anny because the vampires bite pervents aging, so the Neko could be a Soave to the vampire for all of eternity. Clearly Maiami was one of those used, unwanted nekos. "Show him his basic duties and get that useless creature some damn clothes" knights order was harsh and emotionless. Mimi came back with a maids out fit and handed it to him. "This is all we have...I'm sorry" mimi said to the young male. The masters cold crimson eyes narrowed and then looked away in annoyance. "Have diner done in an hour. Don't make me wait" the tall silver haired growled showing hands in pockets walking off.

Mimi smiled at Anny. "Don't worry master is not so bad...there's usually a reason for one coldness..but I should say much more" she sighed slightly. We knew knight fairly well over the years and knew quite a bit about the vampire. She had tried very hard to make the cold brute happier but with little luck, maybe Anny had a chance. Mimi then led Anny around the large mention showing everything that it was his duty to clean and then ended with him in the kitchen. "Nowadays your chance to show off the cooking skills that you learned in that fancy Neko school." She smiled. Most nekos were exited to please their Master, and Mimi assumed he was too.

When released anny slid down the wall, panting a bit. He hated being so.. pathetic... He looked at mimi curiously until she brought the maid's outfit and blushed. He wasn't going to argue... but... why did it have to be girl's cloths... He sighed softly and followed mimi around after having been dressed, looking at everything, not exactly happy with it. He hated doing this crap..... Then he looked at the kitchen. Why did it have to be cooking.... "I... uhh...." He just looked uncertain. "i'm... not exactly... good at.. cooking.."

Mimi smiled at him a bit. "Don't worry, it's not to difficult." She whipped out a 'cookbook for dummies' and giggled a bit. "I didn't go to a Neko school. So I didn't know how to at first either. Why don't we start with something simple like pasta. There's not more too it then boiling some water" she continued getting a pot out and looking over at the spice rack and taking some down. "Master can be pretty cold sometimes, but if you do a good enough job at your duties, I'm sure youll win master over in no time." She giggled a bit. But she wasn't really sure, she had only ever seen Knight not cruel or cold once before.

The tall silver haired vampire growled gazing out a window in the up stairs master bedroom. Knight wasnt the biggest fan of nekos, and that much was clear. The cruel master was commanding but distant. In the back of the vampires mind, all knight wanted to do was make that cute creature suffer. The brute had reasons for hating the useless creatures and Anny was going to pay for them. First he would be stripped of any free will he thought he had over his body, knight woukd be sure to make it clear, who his belonged to. Knights fists clenched in annoyance. It had been an hour and the vampire finally returned downstairs. The tall cold mighty creature wore a scowl and plopped at the head of the table glaring over at the kitchen waiting to be served. The hot headed masters patience was dwindling. "What the hell is taking so long" the harsh master growled lowly.

Back
Top Bottom