Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

in need...

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarBrightKisses

Super-Earth
The status of all stories as of now:

Mother, daughter, boyfriend idea has been Closed 

King and the peasant unwilling bride idea, is currently Open

The facade masquerade ball idea, is currently closed

Battered wife idea, is currently retired

Young girl sold into slavery idea, is currently retired

Sham marriage, corrupted son idea is, currently Closed

The polygamist daughter idea, is currently open

The orphan daughter idea is, currently open to new ideas

The Lost Princess idea is currently retired

Ramsay and Jeyne Poole/Arya is currently open 

Orphaned Princess Slave is currently closed - Open to new ideas

Subway of Desires is currently open

Casting Couch is currently Retired

Ghostly Affair is currently Closed

Yakuza Debt is currently closed

A Paranormal Story is currently Closed

X-Rated Inuyasha and Kagome is currently open to new ideas

Wrong Vacation/Missing Daughter is currently open to new ideas

Traditions is currently Open

Harley and Joker open

Wrong Place, Wrong Time is currently Open

Afternoon Turned Wrong Open

Lost In Wonderland Closed

Doctor's Favorite Open

Alice in Wonderland Gotham Style Open

Lost In the Jungle Open

Teacher's Revenge Open

Magical Dwellings is open

Step father's Crush is currently open

A Masseuses Dream Open

Forbidden Love Open

Illusions Open

Gym Teachers Buffet is currently closed

Salem's Darkness is currently Open

Dark Secrets is currently Open

Pure Royalty is currently Open

Apple of my Eye is currently Open

Sibling Rivalry is currently Open

Kidnapped and Kept is currently Open

Natural Trails is currently Open

Flowers in the attic Open

My request to all of you:
Please read all of my ideas before choosing, I have a lot of good ones!

Side Note:

All subject titles on this page is kept updated, and if you search for them on this thread you will also see that I have posted the themes or story line I thought of to go with the story, so please do not enquire on a title unless you have done your homework and looked up the story to see if you would even be interested. I had someone ask for a title, that had forced sex in it, but once it was read they were not interested, so instead of wasting both our times please read EVERYTHING that includes the little side notes I put in once in a while.

Also, I've had so many wonderful stories that I've gotten into, looked forward to getting these partners replies, only to have them never answered again. So I ask if you do not feel you can keep these stories going please DO NOT apply, as I take pride in my stories. It's my get-away.

I do not take my stories to I'M for my computer is no longer living, and I like this life separate from klmy real life as to my friends would not understand my passion for writing much less the type of writing I do. Pity I know. I tend to keep my stories in PMS since it is easy to keep track but I am willing to take a story to threads to let others read our creations. Thank you for your time, happy searching my ideas and I hope something catches your eye! -Kisses

Statuses and what they mean

(All the ideas that are closed or retired, I closed them because I've had an explosive respond to do them and have had so many stories with the same plot line, and its getting a bit boring. However those that are not retired, if you present a better story I may make an acception. The others that are open however have barely gotten any nibbles, but I assure you the creativity is pouring out of me with ideas for these plots. All that are listed here, on this post can be found also on this thread. The ones that are retired, are not coming back no matter what. Thank you for your time)

Retired means no longer will be doing these stories
Closed means if the idea intrigues me, I may make an exception to revisit the story
Open means I'm still taking offers

Most wanted; truly desired to begin

Ramsay and Jeyne -never done/desperately wants
Casting Couch -done few times/content
Sham Marriage; Corrupted Son (mother & son plot) -done 1 never finished/desperately wants
Traditions -never done/mild desire
Joker and Harley -done once/content
Afternoon Turned Wrong -Never done/mild desire
Lost in Wonderland -done once/mild desire
Alice in Wonderland Gotham Style -started not finished/desperate want
Lost in the Jungle -Never done/desperately wants
Gym Teachers Buffet -done a few/content
Pure Royalty -Never done/desperately wants
Sibling Rivalry - Never done/mild desire
Kidnapped and Kept- Never done/desperately wants

Disclaimer: I will keep this very first post updated to all the new story ideas I have posted up. Remember ALL stories listed are INDEED in this thread... I shall go through it and see if I can clean it up a bit, but if I am unable please bare with this messy thread.

My new idea as promised:

Traditions

A very rich heritage family, mother father and daughter all live a very religious life due to their beliefs. They originally move to another country, but when their young daughter starts to adapt to her surroundings and live the life of a "foriegner" to her own family, in order to be free they abuse her. Her mother violently and with horrible words, her father inappropriately touching her and shaming her in such ways by letting his close friends look upon his daughters naked body since she disobeys and lives the life of this new country.

When they find out that she likes a local boy, and they had kissed, her parents up and packed that same day hauling her back off to their home lands. She was immediately told she had been arranged to marry her own cousin, a boy who only a few years older than her had always been a little bit inappropriate with her and perverted. Always sneaking glances at her when she bent, busting in on her as she bathed. Slipping into the same bed when they spent the night at each other's house just to touch and feel her body.

When she refused, her father threatened to have her killed if she did not comply to his rules and so she was forced to marry her cousin who was still if not more perverted now that he had grown into an older young man. Ordering that she walk around the house completely naked, only allowing her to be clothed if they had company coming over or they were going into town; leaving the house for anything.

He demanded sex whenever and wherever he wished it, and she was not allowed to refuse or she would be beat severely. This is something that I would love to start from the time of them being kids before she moves to the new country so I could play that out as well. You of course would play her father and the husband, while I take the role of the mother and daughter. (You may also control the mother if you wish)

Daughter:

37-hot-indian-young-college-girl-erotic-big-boob-nude-images-15.jpg

Harley Quinn & Joker from the beginning

So I'm back boys and girls and I'd like to try my hand at Harley Quinn from the beginning when she first meets the joker. Of course this would be an AU story so we could make it our own, but however I'd like to stay true to her origins....

The m.d who thinks she can cure him but instead falls in love with him the first session... helping him escape Arkham and being transformed from Harleen the doc to his pain in the ass that he can't help but love and keep around Harley... ya know by testing her to see if she would jump in the chemicals knowing she can't swim. Leading him to decide to save her after he made his mind up to leave her there... only thing is when he walks away he realizes life would he dull without her and that she is the only one that truly loves him, opting him to jump in and save the new Harley.

From there they create havoc in Gotham and of course he is abusive to her, especially when she captures the batman herself for him as a present of course, but HE WANTS TO do it, not her. So he of course punishes her but in the end she falls back in love.

We can do other stories AU style as well....

Wrong Place, Wrong Time

This story is meant to be short but it can turn into a long term thing if the partner would like.... basically there's this young run away teen about 17, she hung with the wrong crowd and got hooked on drugs... she had been found out by her wealthy parents who thought tough love would save their daughter, and so they kicked her out and disowned her. Leaving her with no money, thinking she would catch her head and come crawling back home.

However Kimberly is a headstrong girl for her age and very determined to prove that she doesn't need her parents or their money, so she spends her nights on the streets of New York. For the first few nights, it was rough and she was lonely and cold until she met this nice girl who felt sorry for her story after sharing a bench together on the older girls "break". She brings the young girl to her apartment and let's her borrow some clothes, the young girl is in heaven and loves the older girls provocative style not realizing that she in fact is a hooker. The older girl takes her under her wing so to speak, bringing her shopping this and that but it was always secretive and when the older woman had company the girl had to hide and not make a sound. Basically she was locked in the walk in closet until her male "friend" was gone and her pimp collected.

One day while the pimp went to collect, he noticed how jumpy the older girl was and then there was a sound from the bedroom, thinking it was a man that his whore was hiding as so the man did not have to pay he busted into the bedroom, only to find it was the scared little seventeen year old girl. The older woman pleads with her pimp remembering how young she was when he turned her, thinking that he loved her; she pleads to leave the girl be. He then beats her for hiding the girl from him in the first place and then he lures the young run away out of her hiding spot between the bed and wall with kind words at first, and then he tells her that now she belongs to him since she had ran away and no one was looking for her since he did not see her pictures up in the town of New York.

He asks her personal questions, how old she is, if she is a virgin and when he finds that she's never been touched he makes her stand and show off her assets to him. Stripping and showing her body to him, he ends up liking what he sees and decides to keep her for himself as a sex slave until he is tired of her and then he would plan on turning her out to a few friends to get her used to the life of a whore. Then she would be like the woman that took her in to try and save her. He ends up getting her addicted to drugs even more making her do whatever he asks without fighting.

He then turns her out to his best clients and she ends up as a party favor to wild parties and all who attend; a toy that is passed around.

beautiful_girls_make_the_world_go_around_640_10.jpg

Afternoon turned wrong

In this plot, I play two characters both females their description can either be whatever you as my partner wants using pictures you send to me or I will just be descriptive in my writing of how they look and I will pick how they look.

Now on to the plot:

The girls are high-school cheerleaders, so naturally they gain fans from preforming at the football and basketball games from the locals that attend the games. One in particular is one guy, your character who is in his early 20s just graduated a few years before the girls are set to graduate. They are juniors... the male however has split personalities and one is a bit on the dominant and slightly violent side, another side to him is a sweet caring and very smart young sophisticated man, and another side to him is a genius who knows about all the personalities and is afraid of the dominant one the other personalities aren't aware of each other however.

Your character goes to games and more or less stalks these two girls, the head cheerleaders who are best friends. They do every thing together and go every where together, one afternoon they decide to skip school and go to the mall and he follows. As they walk into the parking garage to head home after a day of shopping he ends up slipping into their car unnoticed where before they take off he chloroform's them and they pass out. Giving him the opportunity to put them both in the back seat without them putting up a fight where he then takes over the driver side. While he is the dominant one, he takes them back to his secluded cabin in the woods and keeps them captive.

Switching between the different personalities which really screws with their minds because they never know when the dominant one will come out and punish them for trying to escape or something. So they stay put and be his slave in all matters, sexual and other wise, while she is a friend to the other and a study figure for the genius to study the female body and mind, trying to find the key to satisfy all women through stimulation of both body and mind.

4b85547d96e28a0391a66517e7bd524d.jpg

Lost in Wonderland

Much like Alice in Wonderland, a young woman falls down a hole and is transported to the whacky world of Wonderland, only this land is sexually energized. This plot has the same cartoon/impossible feeling as the original Alice in Wonderland. Animals talk, there is a red Queen and her ever so loyal Rabbit... only in this version the Queen is a nymphomaniac and is into stuff like beastiality so her rabbit servant is actually a sex slave to her.

All her guards of cards not only protect her but they please her and also watch when the rabbit and her have relations. She has relations with everyone in her kingdom of Wonderland, and when this new young woman (not Alice) she is notified and sends her guards after this young woman as she is a new play toy to lock up and torture with pleasure making her another sex slave of hers.

Every where the girl looks, animals insects etc.; everything she sees is having sexual relations with one another... she's lost and scared and after a long day of wandering around, nightfall comes and she finds herself a nice spot under a tree. Props herself up against it and falls asleep in hopes that she could find help or anything the next day, but while she is asleep (still not knowing that this place is different and animals are like humans) a snake begins to slither by and up her skirt revealing her panties.

When she awakes, she awakes to the snake coiled around her with her top unbuttoned and skirt up so that her bra and panties are showing while the mad hatter is standing before her. Since Alice had arrived in Wonderland, the mad hatter's affections had grown for the blonde girl, but then she left leaving him heart broken and here this brunette young girl turns up. Opposite of Alice in looks and personality, he ends up helping her to his place where he takes advantage of her. He's mad and doesn't really realize he's doing something wrong, he just knows that he wants her because he lusted after Alice for so long and was deprived he had to have Megan my character.

Once the Red Queen is informed that the mad hatter has this new girl that she wants as a sex toy/slave, she sets out to have both of them captured... that is when and where she ends up taking both the hatter and Megan as slaves and goes as far as making them perform sexually for her amusement and excitement, making the both of them have sex with each other in front of her and even sometimes in front of an audience. Basically it is an ex rated version of Alice in Wonderland, but with a heavy sexual theme and without the actual canon character Alice, but mine; Megan

Doctor's Favorite

In this plot, your character would be a dentist, with access to laughing gas which makes the patient a little loopy and some even get knocked out due to the drug depending on their tolerance to it. The doctor is worked closely with a male receptionist, because of what goes on there actually. The doctor has the male receptionist to scout out through the patients, he schedules one hot bombshell each day and puts them as the very last patient visit.

Once everyone leaves the office and it is time for the last patient, the receptionist/nurse takes their time setting things up and then my character (the patient of the day) gets called back. (I will also play the receptionist/nurse/accomplice to the doctor) If this turns into a long term we can do different women and different scenes. They drug the woman and fondle her, taking advantage of her and the beauty is when she finally comes to they act as if nothing happened so she "thinks" something happened but doesn't say bc she was under the influence of drugs so she can't be sure if it is really true or not. One day, (if it becomes a long term RP) the doc can have so much with a patient that he ends up keeping her drugged up and bringing her home locking her in the basement where he eventually turns into a sex room/bed room for the kidnapped woman to stay since he keeps her as a sex slave now.

I plan for this one to be a dark RP, so those that like to be dominant (which I love) along with a little abuse... this is the story for you!

Alice in Wonderland Gotham Style

I'm sure if you've watched the show Gotham, you will pretty much know where I am going to go with this plot.... but for those who do not know and is not really familiar with the show or rather this part in the series here is my plot:

The "mad hatter" (your character which you can name yourself) is actually the older brother to Alice... their parents died when she was younger and he was an early teen. He was gifted though, he knew and studied how to hypnotize people, so at first in order to keep his slightly younger sister to behave he hypnotized her to listen to him. However, as she developed and got older since he was troubled and dark already and very dominant and territorial he began to view Alice as his and began to have improper thoughts of her that a brother shouldn't. Incestuous thoughts, that he then planted in her head. In the show Gotham her blood if came in contact with another person, changes them. Sometimes for the worst or equally worst. I'm thinking of spinning this as she does try to escape once and succeeds but he easily finds her since she is hypnotized and had a tracker placed in her when she was under.

So he finds her, and to punish her he ends up infecting her blood, it doesn't make her sick but anyone that comes in contact with it, it changes them into monsters basically; Alice has a good soul and doesn't want anyone to be harmed because of her and he knows this because he is inside her brain always. So he uses a few syringes filled with her blood to threaten her into staying with him or he would infect Wonderland, and she has to do everything he wants her to do; sexually. He wants them to be together because in his demented mind, he loves her she's the only thing he has in the world but is also dominate and sadistic and can control minds therefore people. Manipulating them to do whatever he pleases.

To ensure the safety of the people and animals in Wonderland, she accepts her brothers demands reluctantly and becomes his in mind and body, this would be perfect for those wanting a blood brother and sister taboo relationship story. It is also one I am eager to start, so please enquire! I am ALWAYS looking for new RP partners and do not mind playing different stories with the same partner as well, please do keep that in mind for if we already have something going on. Thank you for reading, I'm sorry for being so wordy, but at least you will all know that my replies will be worth your while and the stories exciting to play with me; no matter what plot or plots you end up choosing.

Alice:
9423.jpg

Come on babies, give me what I want! If you are a female and want a female/female plot please get with me so we can come up with something, I'll soon have something up for girl on girl actions.

Anyone have any other suggestions for stories that I don't have an idea plot yet for? Please let me know!

New Idea: Lost In the Jungle

met-art_sg_595_0.jpg
Sabrina and her parents, decided to take a vacation out in the jungle, one night their camp was attacked by a wild animal; mauling her parents while she hid in the tree since she liked sleeping up in them to watch the sun.

Now, she's all alone in the jungle, a young girl around 12, she was sure to die out there but she learned to adapt to her surroundings; following a group of monies and mocking what they do. Finally they accepted her in, one day years later putting her around 17 years old the now mute she wild naked girl finds a village.

At first, no one notices her as they go on about their daily routine while she watched from afar, the smell of cooking meat lures her closer and closer as the sun falls, until finally it's nightfall so she can use the cloak of nightfall to hide herself as she tries to steal some food for herself from a hut... the hut belonged to the village chiefs son though and he was a good tracker. He notices her, but instantly knows he has to have her as his own, she of course runs away spooked because he seen her. Thinking she got away she ends up eating what she stole leaving tracks behind, until she comes to the local animal watering hole. He tracks her there and while she's swimming, he enters the waters as well and sneaks up on her, she tries to run but he grabs her and kisses her.

She tries to pull away and he takes her, then brings her back to his village to try and keep her with him. She runs away the first few nights but he tracks her down every time until he gets angry and ends up holding her captive with collar and rope if necessary. Taking her every night, showing her the ways every day while taking her when he wanted, she becomes pregnant and no longer tries to run. She has the baby for him and even when the baby is nursing he ends up getting turned on seeing his son grow strong from her ample breast and the beast in him it makes him want her so as soon as the baby is down he's pouncing on her. Now she can stay mute if you'd like, or she can learn how to speak again after a while.

Bumping to find more nibbles...

I'm really wanting to do the Wonderland themed and lost in the Jungle... along with a few others.

I can't wait to do lost in the jungle, but I will be posting a new idea very soon I promise guys, I'm working on it now. It's a traditional plot and very popular fantasy...

Teacher's Revenge

Nikki is a provocative (high-school or college partners choice) student who is a bit disruptive in class. She is also a head cheerleader who has to maintain grade point average to stay apart of the team and to also pass her classes.

The teacher (your character) catches Nikki after school hours in one of the teachers that go home early's classroom with another student. Since he catches her in the act he sends the boy away but keeps her around. Confronting her about all the trouble she had been giving in his classroom and not only about that but telling her that she had been flunking his class. She starts to freak out and begs for him to give her extra credit and not to tell on her.

He agrees under one condition, she was to wear provocative clothes to his class and tease him during school hours secretly but once the last bell rung she was to linger around and return to his classroom once the halls died down. Telling anyone that tried to stop her that she had gotten detention with him (her teacher) and had to stay an hour every day after for extra credit work to pick up her grade any other time after the first time being asked.

He tells her that if she doesn't do as he says that he will blackmail her by not only flunking her even if she did manage to bring up the grade but he would tell the principal and her parents what he had found her doing after school. He leaves her to think about it and send her home, the next day he doesn't mention it but she has complied to his request by teasing him during class and staying.

Magical Dwellings

In this story our young beautiful girl Aurora is coming into her powers, her family had been waiting for the signs on if she would be magical or normal and when she started showing signs they began to plan a party in her magical honor. Only family that knew them and their powers, and very close friends they trusted were only invited as it was a party to let her know she had these powers.

The head of the family her father was of white magic, though the mother had secretly practiced the dark arts and she was determined to pass this on to her daughter who would have the world at her feet. The mother poisons the father to get the daughter all to herself and locks her away from the rest of the family isolating their selves under the presences that the mother was training the daughter which she was only on dark.

The mother had been consumed by darkness long long before, and now she did everything in her power to turn her daughter. Placing obstacles in her path such as temptations. Non stop parties and drugs and endless string of cute boys... in the end the daughter turns to love that life and becomes a succubus by power.

Step-father's Crush

Katrina is a young busty seventeen year old daughter who is about to turn eighteen and leave the house to go to college forever. Leaving her mother and step father behind.

Now there is nothing wrong in their marriage but year after year, YC has watched Katrina grow up into the perfect young woman she is and at the age she started to mature he began to spy on her.

One day while the mother is off at work, the step father has a few days off not know to the daughter so she's in her room and she's going at it on herself. Undressing in front of the mirror, touching herself, even bringing in a little clit stimulator called the bullet. He whips out his phone thinking it'll be the last time hell ever get to see this and wants to keep it as a memory sake when she leaves but as soon as he begins to unzip his pants to start touching himself she hears a noise and goes towards her slightly closed door.

She opens it up still nude to find her step father there, surprised she asks why he is home and he tells her he's off work a few days. He tells her he caught her in the act of doing something dirty and she begs him not to say anything. He agrees on one condition, that she let him touch her one time before she leaves. Being all horny and promiscuous as she is, she says okay but then asks for more.

He tells her it's wrong but still compliments her on her body and says how her pussy is prettier than her mother's so she entices him to go further and further until he looses his control and roughly takes her on her bed, which she enjoys.

A Masseuses Dream

Your character is a young attractive Italian man, athletic built pretty blue eyed dark jet black haired man, smooth talking and a nice dresser in the ladies eyes. More like the laid back type so his career is that of a masseuse, he started off small to the old ladies and to help ease their pain. It was innocent until word spread and younger hotter clients began to arrive.

He would get them to undress and lay on his table and begin his massage, making them feel good and touching a little more and a little boldly each time. When they giggle it's a cue to him that he could get away with it and even jokes that he found a ticklish spot.

Once they don't tell him to stop the more he brushes against them, he ends up fully touching them and then offering them his special message. If they agree and accept, he has them turn over where he continues the massage but focusing on making her front feel well as the back. Rubbing her arms, shoulders, breasts, sides, stomach, her inner thighs and front legs and her pussy. Before long they end up fucking and his name is spread from friend to friend. His name eventually picked up by big celebrities.

Forbidden Love

Disclaimer: this is an AU version of the GoT books character's Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen. So for those of you familiar you get where the general idea is, but since this is AU it is our own and NOT entirely canon hence the term AU.

Plot:

Prince Targaryen is married to the sickly Elia Martell who once became too sickly gave him children. However the prince was young and said to be beautiful and sad looking with the heart of a poet, even though his skills on the field were outstanding. He was into all things knowledge and prophecy as well...

There is a Tourney at the land of Harrenhal and it was said to be the biggest in the history of Westeros. While there, Rhaegar meets this woman Lyanna Stark but she is not all like other ladies... she is betrothed to a man named Robert Baratheon, and she did care for him but she knew that he was a ladies man and had women before her and was a womanizer at heart and she knew she would not be happy so all she wanted was out but back in them times it wasn't that easy to turn down a betrothal parents created.

Before one of the battles, instead of crowning his wife the queen of all beauty, after meeting Lyanna however becoming intrigued because she is not like other girls. (More mouthy, hates being a lady and would rather be with the boys fighting though she does dress up for her father to please him) In their meeting I'm thinking all of this comes out because she looks sad when they meet.

She tells him she doesn't want to marry Robert and wants to live a life of her own, and Rhaegar promises that he can take her away and she not have to marry Robert. She could live whatever life she wished, but he either manipulates her because she is young (16) and he's in his early to mid 20s... or they can fall in love really. I'll give that choice to my partner. They run away together but her betrothed and her little brother start a war to find her once Rhaegar mad king father torched the father Stark and eldest son when they asked for their sister to be returned.

It was too late, the war started so Rhaegar left a pregnant Lyanna in a tower where his trusted friend and guard Arthur Dayne was to keep her protected... at all costs. Robert stormed the place where Rhaegar was stationed but Ned went to find his sister, his once betrothed Ashara Dayne could tell him where her brother was and would. Apologetically saying they never meant it to come to this.

By the time Ned arrives, Lyanna is screaming in the tower and giving birth to Jon, Ned's brother Benjen killed Arthur when he was not looking allowing brother and sister one last moment together where she asks him to claim her baby as his... and to keep him safe and never let him know about his cursed heritage.

For it was always said when a Targaryen was born the gods flipped a coin to see whether it would have mad blood or sane.

(Discriptions: Rhaegar Targaryen- long silver blonde straight hair. Purple light violet eyes... as all Targaryen have those traits.

Lyanna Stark- outgoing, sassy, long dark brown hair, brown eyes)

Illusions

Disclaimer this is also an AU on canon characters that we can make our own since we won't be playing them canon except for the initial story idea. Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister

Plot:
Cersei Lannister is young and beautiful with long golden hair, her father originally wanted to marry her to Prince Rhaegar but things didn't happen that way. So once Robert and his forces won the war, he was crowned the new King and him and Cersei was promptly married. She was excited as any bride would be, however she wasn't aware of how much he loved Lyanna Stark until their wedding night when he finally went to their wedding bed drunkenly and called out Lyanna instead.

He only touched her when he was drunk and he wasn't always the nicest to her, even hitting her when she showed her true lioness and back talked him. He even took her forcefully at times. She got pregnant for him, but while she was giving birth he was hunting in the King's wood behind the castle and each child was still born.

Though she was unhappy and they had an abusive relationship, she still had her twin brother whom when Robert was away the two would become intimate as they had done as children. She really loved Jamie, her twin and believed that she was the female version of him. She didn't find anything wrong with the relationship since the Targaryen's had wed brother and sister all the time until Rhaegar. They still kept it secret, even though it was hard for him to stand outside their door as a member of the kings guard and listen to the huge muscular man beating her. But he was always there for her afterwards, and Robert drank more and more that he didn't notice and if he did he didn't show it or that he cared.

When he would climb into the bed drunkenly, he would begin to ravage her body and she would go along with it, (at first wanting it to make her marriage work and give him an heir) but once he passed out he never remembered the morning and always thought he had been pleased the next morning so when she became pregnant for her twin brother, nobody expected it... at first.

(Description: Cersei Lannister- manipulative, sneaky, uses her body to get what she wants, started out hopeful but learned quickly how the game of thrones was played and is determined to keep her place as the queen of Westeros. Doesn't trust easily.

Robert Baratheon- ladies man, many bastards and affairs through out his youth and even more so once he became king and married. He is internally sad by Lyanna's death and can't deal and let go so his marriage suffers. There was a time he did love her, when she was pregnant for their first child, and thought that he could start to love her for Cersei but the babe didn't make it which made him even sadder. He was happy loud and a drunk, and loved and visited all his bastards near him often when he traveled closer to the others he would visit them. He dies when he's older with "three children by Cersei" So he thinks... drunkenly attacked by a boar, but it was the Queens plan to keep a cousin close to him to keep urging him tinfrink and asking if he wanted more.... he was said to be a brave fighter, excellent marksman to his targets and his choice of weapon was a war hammer)

Gym Teachers buffet

Your character is a male gym teacher for the local high school but he has a fetish with watching his female students work out and jump around being active. His office is on the other side of the wall to the girls shower room and he has it rigged up to where there is a hole inside the wall under a hanging picture that he peers through when he knows the girls are going in to shower.

My character one day is running late, gym is her last class of the day so she takes her time but it makes the gym teacher have to stay a little late since she's taking her time in the shower and getting dressed but he doesn't mind. He watches all the girls shower and dress and leave then is surprised to see she is the last one to enter the showers.

He goes outside into the actual gym to notice that everyone has left so instead of going back into his office, he goes into the girls locker room while she's showering. She has no idea he's watching her at first until he clears his throat or something to get her attention causing her to turn around so he could see her front view, he makes up a story saying he didn't know anyone was in there that he thought the water was just left on but instead of leaving he moves closer to her and ends up having his way with her.

At first she's a little reluctant but doesn't fight out right just asks him to stop and whimpers a lot but once he begins to touch her making her feel good, she accepts being fucked by her gym teacher.

I'm working on a new idea guys, and to those who read my little story I'll be making another entry soon as well.... so just letting you all know I haven't forgotten about Tatia, NiKlaus, Rebekah, or Elijah or the rest of the Mikaelson family. ;)

Salems Darkness

My character would be the head witch of her coven in Salem. It would be a new coven, since Margarite Syble has just made Salem her new home. She begins to recruit young women into her coven, just two or three at first, in order to ensure their loyalty she performs spells with each of their blood binding them together as sisters who can do no harm against one another.

One of the "sisters" in the coven let's it slip to a friend that she is a witch and even goes as far as to show her the fun cool side of her power, this friend wants in but the head witch Margarite says no... She is not what the coven needs because she can see that the girls nature is not all good... that is when the friend starts going around accusing her friend as a witch, which gets her hung in a witch hunt. This angers Margarite because her coven is now weakened and she has to replace a sister but now she also has to deal with the witch namer Suzie Kinzley which she tortures at night with her hag and other spells scaring the girl into silence. Once she silences the girl and controls her, she starts making the girl name her enemies as witches to be hung. The head witch uses the power of her body and lust but she also uses more powerful forces to get the people to do her bidding.

She ends up marrying the founder of the town so no one would dare name her as a witch, but once she seduces him she places him under a spell making him no longer able to walk or talk, so he is in a wheelchair and she now sees over the town. Giving her free reign to do as she wishes, I see as her living a lavish lifestyle with parties and a social high ranking after her marriage as to before when she first moved there she was quiet and to herself; humble. The power has definitely by this point gone yo her head.

Dark Secrets

This one can either be played as a female or male swim coach, (your character) the coach lusts after the girls swim team he or she coaches, seeing them in their wet swimsuits daily, while a few girls are a little more physically endowed and luscious to look at. One day one of the swim mates goes to the pool to train, she's alone with the coach of course, and one thing leads to another and the coach has his/her way with the swim team member.

My character the swim member, ends up liking it and blackmails the coach to continue the affair with her or she will go to the officials and have the coach banned from ever being a swim teacher/coach ever again. She brags about it to her closest friends who in return want to find out what all the fuss is about, so they plan to meet up at the pool one afternoon while the coach is there and they corner the coach and entice him/her to indulge in a little orgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom