Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Partner of Either Gender to Play Female character

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaitouKid5790

Planetoid
Sooo... I started this RP for someone else who has proceeded to ignore me for more than three weeks now. I have messaged them and they don't respond even when they are online. I am looking for someone to pick up this RP.

Fandom is : Phoenix Wright; Ace Attorney

Pairing: Phoenix Wright/ Franziska Von Karma

Plot:

Since Edgeworth's return, Franziska has loosened up a bit, she is ALMOST friendly with Phoenix Wright though still obsessed with perfection. One day before Court Franziska makes a bet with Nick, that if Nick wins this trial she will go on a dinner date with him, her treat. If she wins Phoenix will have to be her slave for a full 24 hours.

other info: Was thinking with Franziska's whip we could get a little kinky? Maybe some light bondage? Or something like that. Iam willing to brainstorm.

PM me if you are interested. Serious interest only please. I would really like to write this RP, I think it could be really Good.

(on a side note if Yaoi is your thing I am happy to brain storm some Nick/Edgeworth Ideas as well)

This would be posted in the wrong space if you're searching to play as a male. You should have posted this in the Male Request thread.

I think that is wrong. The people I asked (welcome wagon, and I believe I asked a mod as well) said that wether I am a female or looking to play a female character I would post here.

So even though I am looking to play Phoenix Wright, a clearly male character, I am a woman and therefore posting here is fine.

At least that is what I was lead to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom