Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest roleplay (females only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach1107

Dust
This is going to be a brother/ sister continuous roleplay. I don't really have a set up it's going to go by Textbase not paragraph based . This going to be over kik a phone messaging app it is free and it would be easy to just pick up from where we left off at. The characters ages names and scenario set ups will be decided when you pm me there I will give you my kik username. Please females only sexual incest roleplay other details will be decided in the p.m. Looking forward to roleplaying....

(bump) Still looking
Incest roleplay (females only) This is going to be a brother/ sister continuous roleplay. I don't really have a set up it's going to go by Textbase not paragraph based . This going to be over kik a phone messaging app it is free and it would be easy to just pick up from where we left off at. The characters ages names and scenario set ups will be decided when you pm me there I will give you my kik username. Please females only sexual incest roleplay other details will be decided in the p.m. Looking forward to roleplaying....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom