Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Crossdressing themed RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildGoose

Meteorite
I've had a growing interest in crossdressing, traps, and males transitioning into women for some time now, and I'd like to role play with a partner along those themes. I tend to be the submissive in role play and let someone else take the lead, but I'm more than willing to partner with someone and switch roles if it means for more interesting role play.

The types of games I'm interested in involve a male (me) being forced, blackmailed, coerced, or otherwise made to dress as a woman and do it convincingly. I usually prefer lighter themes as well; a guy loses a bet and has to wear a women's costume to a party or convention and gets more attention than he bargained for, or a man in the witness protection program has to take a female identity to remain hidden.

I'm looking for our "damsel" in distress to hook up with another guy for whatever reason, and although I was rather particular about the circumstances before, I'd be down for just about any type of game centering around crossdressing or gender themes in general, so PM me if you are interested and we can work out the details. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom