Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Advanced Literate Role-player Seeking Females.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wander

Super-Earth
First of all, greetings to everyone. I personally prefer Detailed Role-plays which are at least 250 words long. I love literary connotations, prose, poetry (I would love if you could add verses depending on context because I do the same), sexual metaphors and description of what the character is feeling more than what she is doing. There is no limit for me with respect to post size. I can give as much as you give me.

Now, the question arises, Smut or Plot? I say both. But Smut needs to be accompanied with plot and buildup. I will not do any smut unless we have built up to the moment with a good plot. I am listing out a few ideas I have with me.

I will only role-play through either PMs, or Threads. As for writing details, I am flexible with perspectives. I can write in first person, second person, and third person depending upon what my partner is comfortable with.

For the sexual parts, I am switch, I am very dominating and equally submissive and a switch partner though preferable is not a limiting factor. I would be glad to be only dominant for someone who prefers being only submissive and only submissive for someone who enjoys dominating. Warning: I have a real life and I work as well.

I believe in Quality over Quantity.
Good posts require a lot of thought, time, and effort and therefore, I request you to be patient when it comes to replies. I am very dedicated to my role-plays and shall most definitely give you one post in a week. On my free days you can expect more replies depending on the number of leisurely hours at my disposal. I am very patient with my partners when it comes to replies and I expect the same from them.

Role-play, for me, is a means of understanding another person, like really knowing the person I write with and conversing, getting to know them and like them in the process, just like in real life. Thus, my role-plays may not always end up in sex. Sex depends on situation, scenario, and whether I like the person I role-play with within the role-play or not. Furthermore, I enjoy conversations rooted in thought, dialectic, and discussion within role-play. Any scenario is all right with me. I request you to hit me up with your ideas, Thank you for taking interest in my post and reading it. If you would be interested in writing with me, I would implore you to PM me.

Some Pairings that interest me at the moment:
(My Character X Your Character)

Teacher X Student
Student X Teacher
Strangers in a coffee shop/bar
Debate Rivals
Sage X Seductress
Prince X Princess
Knight X Princess
Anything involving two intellectuals bantering. I love intelligent characters debating over various academic topics. If you can give me that, I will love you forever.

Candy_demon21 said:
Bump for this amazing partner! Ladies we aren't just saying this! This guy knows how to write!
Always makes me come back for more!!!

Thank you so much! You're the sweetest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom