Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

░░░░░ 𝐯 𝐢 𝐬 𝐮 𝐚 𝐥 𝐢 𝐳 𝐞 𝐫 ▬ 𝐜𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐬 & 𝐠𝐟𝐱

lait

𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧.
Designer
gT3SGXS.png
Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear.

Hi! Call me Lait.
I make pretty threads because I have a problem. I was gone for a little bit, but now I'm back and your friendly neighborhood design team member. I have a lot of really broken codes in here so if you're snooping around and nothing makes sense, that was because I was here before the site transitioned over to what it is now. The codes in this thread are based on the previous version of the site from forever ago. This thread is just for bbcode testing, graphics, some writing samples if I really have to, and somewhere to jot down some quick ideas to help me stay organized because I have the memory of a dead gnat. I would really and truly appreciate it if you refrained from posting here! But if you find yourself interested in a chat or have a question about how I coded something in here feel free to send me a DM! That's what I'm here for.
Thanks for stopping by. ♥

𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: 𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝟐 / 𝟑 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬​
☆ 𝐭𝐨-𝐝𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
xx ● 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝
xx ● 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝
xx ● 𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐫𝐩​

Last edited:
Shh, working on stuff. Shoo!
HECK
yOlPnce.jpg
H
eH0zCkv.png

arai0y5.png
XXXX
GhEmgSh.png
XXXX
CXSll7d.png

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet,
not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute; No more. No more. No more. Best safety
lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. Perhaps he loves you now.

HECK
vYhRiKg.jpg

NS9oPj2.png

▸ ▹ ▸ . ☆ Hey! Call me lait !

Welcome and thanks for stoppin' in. c:
I'm a twenty-something year old with a little too much time on her hands and loves writing, drawing, graphics and other things. Some of you may know me, some of you are probably like who the hell is this chick and what's she got to offer on this site???

That's fine!

Lets get to know each other. ♥

I've been writing well over 10 years and can write long novel length posts or a short blurbs. I'm more of a modern setting kinda person but with the right partner and right planning I can tap into other genres.

But with all that aside now, take a moment to look at what ya girl has to offer! And if you don't see anything of mine that interests you, please feel free to shoot your ideas at me too.

Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet,
not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute; No more. No more. No more. Best safety
lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. Perhaps he loves you now.
est safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet,
H
ghaqTT4.png

▸ ▹ ▸ . ☆ pairings M | F . F | F
▸ ▹ ▸ . ☆ post length is not a huge deal.
▸ ▹ ▸ . ☆ threads or PM only.
▸ ▹ ▸ . ☆ slow pace stories if you don't mind.
▸ ▹ ▸ . ☆ third person | past tense
▸ ▹ ▸ . ☆ chat me up in ooc

▸ ▹ ▸ . ☆ DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD

. ☆ ғᴀνᴏʀιᴛᴇ ɢᴇɴʀᴇs
» dark romance | romance | fantasy | murder |

. ☆ ғᴀνᴏʀιᴛᴇ ᴛнᴇᴍᴇs
» murder | horror | violence | psychological | vanilla romance | hopeless romantic | affairs | secrecy | blackmail |

. ☆ ғᴀνᴏʀιᴛᴇ sᴇᴛᴛιɴɢs
» modern | modern fantasy | high fantasy | film noir | apocalyptic | dystopian

. ☆ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴀιʀιɴɢs
bring on the world building!
student x teacher
target x hitman
hitman x hitman
dancer x client
detective x criminial
kidnapper x victim

princess/queen/king x bodyguard
spirit x summoner

red riding x bad wolf
snow white x huntman

not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute; No more. No more. No more. Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet
H
Bx4iezP.jpg

ᴘʟᴏᴛs ιɴ ᴘʟᴀɴɴιɴɢ ▬​
romance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
» ᴛнᴇ ιsʟᴀɴᴅ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ sᴛuᴅᴇɴᴛ » ᴛᴇᴀcнᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴡsᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ »
xxxA student in love with his teacher, a teacher who thinks he's in love with the idea of being in love with her. What happens when he asks for summer tutoring... on his parents private island?

» suιᴛᴇ ₁₀₇₃ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ɴᴏνᴇʟιsᴛ » нᴏᴛᴇʟ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴡsᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ »
xxxAn author down in the city for a book signing at one of the best resorts meets the charming owner and finds herself engulfed in written fantasies about them. What happens when he finds them?

» ᴇxᴇcuᴛινᴇ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ cᴇᴏ » sᴇcʀᴇᴛᴀʀʏ ʙʀᴏᴡsᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ »
xxxIt was just casual glances at first. A touch to his shoulder, undressing each other with their eyes, the stealthy fondle in the printing room... Were they both going to risk getting caught for the thrill of a good time?

dark romance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
» нᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡιᴅᴏᴡ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ᴍuʀᴅᴇʀᴇʀ » ᴅᴇᴛᴇcᴛινᴇ ʙʀᴏᴡsᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ »
xxxShe didn't mean to do it,
really. She did it out of love, so that she could protect her home and what she built. Now, how was she to convince the detective that it was purely out of love?

» нᴏusᴇ ᴏғ ғʟιᴇs ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ᴅᴀɴcᴇʀ » ᴋιᴅɴᴀᴘᴘᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴡsᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ »
xxxShe dance to make money. Or maybe she was just lonely. But when he came around she never felt that way. Great tipper, good looking and well... obsessed.
SH.

Shh, still workin' on stuff. Shoo shoo!
4BZcbGA.png
SHHHHHHHH....
HECKA
rXBqGM5.jpg
h▸ ▹ ▸ ❝ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴘᴏsᴛ ιɴ ᴛнιs ᴛнʀᴇᴀᴅ !

Hey! Call me lait !
Some people know me on here as the girl who makes obnoxious, overly designed threads. Some don't even know who the hell I am. Anyways, thanks a bunch for taking the time to read or skim through this. I put a lot of effort into making this thread and creating the few plots I have in here. I appreciate your visit. I will state ahead of time if you are reading through this, please don't post in here. This is specifically just to keep myself organized and keep my plots updated and and neat for your viewing pleasure! If you have any questions/comments/concerns, feel more than free to send me a private message, I typically get back to people as fast as I can.

On a side note,
Welcome!

This thread is designed to hold all information of mine regarding plots or story ideas. If something happens to catch your interest, send me a PM and I will get back to you. I'd also like to say, please don't be offended if I deny any offers to RP. It's not because I'm an asshole and I don't want to write with you. It could be for several reasons. Reason's like I don't think the chemistry between the two of us is working or just overall I don't think our writing styles would match or a bunch of other reasons.

So if I haven't scared you off or pissed you off in any way, please continue down the page to advance towards my plots. They aren't fully thought out and up for changes . So enjoy your stay, and if there's anything that happens to catch your interest by all means send me a PM. I'd love to hear. I am also open to listening to your plots and ideas if you do see me as a potential story writing partner.

If you don't understand something, please, please, please don't hesitate to sent me a message.
HECKAAH

SHH
rDfuzha.jpg

THE HAPPY WIDOW .
"I THOUGHT I SILENCED YOU . . . BUT HERE YOU ARE AGAIN."

MURDER | CRIME | DRAMA | HORROR | PSYCHOLOGICAL

° murderess & detective
° do you feel real - sevdeliza
° open | closed

When a woman calls a police station claiming that her husband has been missing for weeks. In hopes of aiding a distraught woman, the city sends out a detective to investigate the case. In her little home of lies, little does this detective know that said wife is a self made widow. What secret lies within the walls of her home? What truth will he uncover about her?What truth will he discover about himself? Best safety lies in fear. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. Perhaps he loves you now. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy.
SPACE
di9UN6o.jpg

❝ HOUSE OF FLIES . ❞
"'CAUSE YOU'RE MY GIRL AND THAT'S ALRIGHT . . ."

KIDNAP | OBSESSION | STOCKHOLM | ABUSE | PSYCHOLOGICAL

° dancer & obsessed client
° rx queen - deftones
° open | closed

Once a client always a client and now the only one for her. A client finally meets his favorite dancer, alone in a room. Just the two of them. Of course anything could happen. He'd been watching her, obsessing over her even outside of club hours and makes his move to kidnap her. But after everything what happens when she finds comfort in her kidnapper? Best safety lies in fear. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. Perhaps he loves you now. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy.
SPACE
ssM6bgQ.jpg

PSYCHOSOMA .
"CAN'T YOU SEE ? I'M DELUSIONAL WITH LOVE . . ."

VIOLENCE | MURDER | TORTURE | PSYCHOLOGICAL | HORROR

° criminal couple
° tumbling lights - the acid
° open | closed

They were more than just a couple. They were murderers. They were crazy, eccentric, devious right down to the bones. Sociopaths in everyway and every crime they did, they did together. With nothing but love and total devotion. Nothing could ever tear them apart. Not a person, not a thing. That is until they fight. One goes on a kill all by themselves out of spite and gets caught and now they're on the run. Who's really to blame? Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute; No more. No more. No more.
SHH

SHH
350x150

FLORIDA KILOS .
"I'VE SEEN TRULY WHAT YOU ARE , & NEVER TURNED AWAY"

ABUSE | DRUG CARTEL | CORRUPTION | OBSESSION | VIOLENCE

° cartel dealer & mistress
° ultraviolence - lana del rey
° open | closed

Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute; No more. No more. No more. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. Perhaps he loves you now. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute; No more. No more. No more. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. No more. No more. No more. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear.
SPACE
350x150

TITLE

THEME | THEME | THEME | THEME | THEME

° pairing & pairing
° mood music - artist
° open | closed

Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute; No more. No more. No more. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. Perhaps he loves you now. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute; No more. No more. No more. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. No more. No more. No more. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear.
SPACE
350x150

TITLE

° pairing & pairing
° mood music - artist
° open | closed

SHH

Shh, some plot thread work. Shoo, shoo, shoo!
XXXX
MUuMgPy.png

SHH
GgO6THO.jpg

nLSuY6l.png

VANILLA ROMANCE | SECRET RELATIONSHIP | DRAMA | SCANDALS

He was the one that looked at me differently . . .

A college professor offers summer tutor sessions and happens to find one student willing to take her offer. Only under the conditions that she join him on his family home on a private island far from city limits.
It wasn't like she had plans for the summer anyways.

Never once did he look at me like I was boring or as if I was monotonous, like he couldn't stand me. His eyes were like liquid gold, like warmth that filled my heart and soul with every casual, hungry glance. As if was the sun rising for him every morning. Never once did he look at us as if we were just teacher and student.

That was the problem.

That's just what we were.
I, just a teacher and he, just one of my many students.
When I decided I'd teach a summer course, I never intended for it to end up this way.
Not with him or his impatient feelings.
sh
Xdfw1yK.png

mETpg3B.png

SEXUAL TENSION | SEXUALLY DRIVEN | DRAMA | SEDUCTION

Gentle love but touch passionately . . .

A popular online romance author travels down for a book signing and talk at one of the largest 5-star resorts in NY but when she meets and is completely enthralled by the ever so charming resort owner, work for her next novel barely gets done.
Or does it?

Authors were supposed to be in love with their work and their writing, not in love with a gorgeous five-star resort owner. Authors weren't supposed to stray from actual work and write side fantasies about a gorgeous, five-star resort owner ripping her clothes off and taking her right there.

Or short side stories about steamy romantic sessions with the two of them hidden away in his office, door unlocked and risking someone coming in as he made passionate love to her. Deadlines were important for Christ sake!
But the biggest rule writers were never to break:
If an author went under a pseudonym, they were to NEVER EVER reveal themselves. Even to a gorgeous, five star hotel owner.
sh
xykA5YG.jpg

M8rsYSU.png

AFFAIRS | SEXUALLY DRIVEN | TENSION | BDSM

You know we can't do this forever . . .

Work, no matter the place must always remain professional. Though, when his hands finally moves lower than work policy, there's no turning back. Not when both the CEO and his secretary are more than willing to satisfy each others lingering desires.

This was not the type of relationship anyone was supposed to involve themselves in. Let alone with the man who employed you.

We couldn't stop ourselves though. Who even had the time to think about something like that? He was brimming with power, but most of all there was no way he could lie to himself and say there wasn't a hunger.

It started off innocent. Then glances that had us undressing each other with our eyes; imaging what it was to rip each others clothes off. We weren't unaware at first but then it was so obvious.

I found myself mesmerized by him.
SHH

SHH
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
. sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴀιʀιɴɢs

role reversal
XX▸ ▹ student teacher
XX▸ ▹ librarian student
XX▸ ▹ dancer | client
XX▸ ▹ performer | gang leader
XX▸ ▹ bounty hunter target
XX▸ ▹ hitman | hitman
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
. ғᴀνᴏʀιᴛᴇ ᴛнᴇᴍᴇs
XX▸ ▹ vanilla romance
XX▸ ▹ sexual tension
XX▸ ▹ affairs / scandals / drama
XX▸ ▹ secret relationships
XX▸ ▹ light BDSM
XX▸ ▹ hopeless romantics
XX▸ ▹ passionate love
XX▸ ▹ sexually driven romance
ONCE UPON
A TIME, THERE WAS SOME HIDDEN TEXT.
No new plots yet, yo. Gimme a hot minute to think some up, homie.
Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute; No more. No more. No more. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. Perhaps he loves you now. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute; No more. No more. No more. Best safety lies in fear.

Best safety lies in fear. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. Perhaps he loves you now. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute; No more. No more. No more. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. Perhaps he loves you now. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute; No more. No more. No more. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. Perhaps he loves you now.
NOPE, I CAN'T TELL YOU. IT'S A SECRET. GOMEN SENPAI

Shh, some more plot thread work. Shoo, shoo, shoo!
XXXX
oobB6Kh.png

SHH
rDfuzha.jpg

9dPK96G.png

MURDER | DECEPTION | DRAMA | VIOLENCE

It's our secret. Our little forever secret.

When a woman calls a police station claiming that her husband has been missing for weeks, the cities best detective takes on the case in hopes of aiding a distraught wife. Little does this detective know that said wife is a widow. What secret lies within the walls of her home?

It's a tragedy when a woman loses her husband.

The love of her life which she provides, cherishes and loves unconditionally no matter what he does. Never once had I ever lost that love. He was a good and honest man, really. And I really wanted to prove this to him too! It just— my hand, well, slipped and the knife, you see... fell. It fell and pierced his perfect heart. But I did it out of love. I swear!

He was too precious, too sacred of a man and so beyond the walls I kept him safe and I kept him safe even after death because he was a faultless man and I wouldn't allow anyone to slander his name. He understood me and my ways and my choices.
But most of all he understood why I had to do it.
sh
di9UN6o.jpg

Fi6HlKQ.png

KIDDNAPPING | MURDER | OBSSESSION | STOCKHOLM SYNDROME

He was just as lonely as I was . . .

Once a client always a client and now the only client. A regular client at <club name> meets his favorite dancer finally, alone in a room. he'd been watching her, even outside of club hours and makes his move to kidnap her. But what happens when she finds comfort in her kidnapper?

At the end of the day, he was only as lonely as I was. I should have thanked him. He took me away from the shit life I was living. He showed me new things, new concepts, new ways to look at life. He told me it was a dog eat dog world.

The way he thought about the world was beautiful, chaotic... destructive. I loved it. I wanted to be a part of it so badly. I wanted to learn his ways, his thoughts his type of love.

Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute; No more. No more. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature..
sh
ssM6bgQ.jpg

R5yfqyF.png

TORTURE | SEXUALLY DRIVEN | MURDER | HEAVY VIOLENCE

I love you and everything crazy you do . . .

They were more than just a couple. They were murderers. They were crazy, evil, devious right down to the bones. Every crime they did, they did together. But one of them goes on a kill all by themselves out of spite and gets caught, it's all over for them.

Together we were indestructible. We knew each other like the back of our hands.
Our every move, every thought, every kill, right down to the weapon of choice. They'd never catch us either. We were way too clever. That is until they day he messed up. He messed up bad and there was no other way for him to pay, than to pay with the life of the only woman he ever loved.

But it was okay. I'd go for him. I'd do anything for him just like I knew he'd do anything for me.

Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute; No more. No more. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. A violet in
SHH

SHH
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
. sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴀιʀιɴɢs

role reversal
XX▸ ▹ detective criminial
XX▸ ▹ criminal couple
XX▸ ▹ dancer | client
XX▸ ▹ performer | gang leader
XX▸ ▹ convicts
XX▸ ▹ sugar daddy | sugar baby
XX▸ ▹ actor/ess fan
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
. ғᴀνᴏʀιᴛᴇ ᴛнᴇᴍᴇs
XX▸ ▹ destructive relationships
XX▸ ▹ sexual tension
XX▸ ▹ affairs / scandals / drama
XX▸ ▹ secret relationships
XX▸ ▹ violence
XX▸ ▹ murder
XX▸ ▹ gore / horror / crime
XX▸ ▹ psychological plots
XX▸ ▹ torture | rape (not for pleasure)
PUSH
THIS
YES.
ONCE UPON
A TIME, THERE WAS SOME HIDDEN TEXT.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

THE BLACK BOUDOIR ━
ACTRESS ↔ FAN : : : ACTRESS ↔ MANAGER
XX lead actress kills an understudy trying to claim the lead role out of her own selfish, obsessed desired to keep her status as best actress, but is caught by a filming fan in the process. Fan blackmails her into doing what he wants.

XX lead actress kills an understudy trying to claim the lead role out of her own selfish, obsessed desired to keep her status as best actress. As weeks go by and a memorial for the dead actress passes, she's haunted by her actions and confesses to her manager who already knows of her dead and helps her hide the body.

EPILOGUE ━
KIDNAPPER | VICTIM
XX She was a whore in her youth, a killer since her adolescence, a monster as a woman and now the woman who kidnapped the "love of her life." Most people thought it was impossible for a woman to kidnap a man, but it's easier than they thought. He was too perfect to let go.

THIRTEEN ━
XX He kills. He kills because he wants to. He kills because he's bored. Born with everything he could possibly want, murder has become a small addiction. He kills women who entice him. Selfish women who think they have it all. He immortalizes them while they’re still young and beautiful but when he meets a special woman and develops indescribable feelings for her, what happens to his addiction?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Best safety lies in fear. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. Perhaps he loves you now. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute; No more. No more. No more. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. If he says he loves you.
SHHNOPE, I CAN'T TELL YOU. IT'S A SECRET. GOMEN SENPAI

Shh, some stuff I found and need to seriously edit.
voVrrpT.png

0pdD8c7.png
INTRODUCTIONS

: F - LIST ( f x m )
: F - LIST ( f x f )

THESE PLOTS ARE OPEN FOR FEMALE/FEMALE PAIRINGS.
Welcome to the "Dark Romance"section!

This is the section to tap into that dark (obviously) provocative, gut twisting, mentally unstable stories. I'm not asking for buckets of blood to go flying in every post (we hoping that you're interested) write. I'm thinking something along, murder mysteries, stalkers, serial killers, drug abuse, drama and bad couples who aren't supposed to be together for the sake of their mental state but just love each other so darn much they can't help it.

I'm mainly just looking for really engaging, stories that require a little more effort to write to where I have to sit down and really think about what I'm writing. Catch my drift? Now, if I haven't scared you away from this section just scroll a little bit further down and you'll see the plots I've came up with. They aren't set and stable ideas, more spur of the moment sort of things so nothing is at all final.

If you had an idea regarding any of the themes I just happen to mention, do let me know and send me a PM. I'm always willing to listen to ideas.

CURRENT CRAVINGS:
1. Florida Kilos
2. RX Queen
3. Bad Woman

tsa5Q7V.jpg
POISON open taken
THEME : MAFIA ORGANIZED CRIMES DARK ROMANCE + HEAVY DRUG USE
Mafia x Mafia | inspiration: "Poison" - Gin Wigmore

“Ghosts of our memories hover over me
From when I buried your vulnerability.
I tred with an illness you can’t see.
I poisoned you and I’m so sorry.”

"Ambrosio Boliva Vasquez , 67, was fatally shot out side of his Cartagena home on Tuesday night. Witnesses reported three motorcycles came around the corner and Vasquez took a fatal shot to his head."

Dad always said he was going to die the way he killed. Motorcycle murder or killed on spot by some lucky bastard how hated him. And everyone hated him. Lucky him! He got both. You'd think that when the boss dies, his brother or someone else takes over the business. That wasn't the case with my father. I was an only child and he inherited everything over to me.

I guess all the times he sat me down to talk about the business was worth it. Why? Well because I was the youngest drug-lord to cause mayhem to the "xxx" Police. Narcotics trafficking between Colombia and Florida was a hard thing to do when you were a woman of the biggest, baddest and busiest gang in the state. You had to earn the respect. That or point a pistol and force it out of them. That was usually the easiest method.

Pressure, policies, point blank.
7WZYkNM.png
4TUldXV.jpg
ULTRAVIOLENCE open taken
THEME : VIOLENCE GANG CORRUPTION OBSESSION/POSSESSION.
Exotic Dancer x Gang Leader | inspiration: Body Electric - Lana Del Rey

“I told you I love you
and that will never stop,
but I never said
I love you more than me.”

You know... most women would regret meeting a guy like him. And after enough contemplating I agreed with that thought. But once you go bad you're not supposed to turn back. You'll regret it more than meeting him. The rush he gave me was incredible, like nothing I'd ever gotten before. And after I told myself that I wouldn't get involved with guys like him anymore..? I couldn't.

They were just so mouth watering and perfect, destructive, violent way. The bad men, the ones that didn't give a shit, the ones who hated being interrupted, the ones who just didn't give two rotten shits. Wreck shit and have a blast doing it. He was gorgeous, and if you touched him in the right way? His tail was between his legs like a scared puppy, harmless. Before I knew it I was his 'property.' I think that was when he lost his mind. Don't touch another man's property but what was he expecting?

Dancers were paid to dance and I wasn't planning on quitting my job any time soon.
Not for him.

65NvhkR.jpg
FLORIDA KILOS open taken
THEME : KLEPTOMANIA HEAVY DRUG USE DARK ROMANCE
Bonnie x Clyde Themed | inspiration: Shades of Cool - Lana Del Rey

“It is well, when in difficulties,
to say never a word, neither black nor white.
Speech is silver but silence is golden.”

And here I thought I was good at what I did. But I mean don't get me wrong. I'm pretty amazing at my job too. He was just that big bright light that you couldn't turn away from because you wanted to see so bad.

Y'know, the good ol' professional kleptomaniac. Don't judge- it's a terrible thing to get hooked on. So finding out I wasn't the only person in this god forsaken city that was doing it was almost a relief. Well, he knew his shit better than I did. Not saying I was a complete novice or anything... He just... was more clever about it while still getting that kick. The ins and out, the ropes.

Hell, he even made it look sexy. I think that's what got me. 'Cause what woman doesn't love a sexy man? I mean unless you swing that way... Which in no way is that bad. I liked him, too much though... Way too much. Just in one night of seducing him he got my wallet I got his and I thought I actually loved him but I wouldn't dare let him have the pleasure of hear that.

Great minds thought alike, or at least... We did.
7WZYkNM.png
Ad2eZvr.jpg
PRETTY WHEN SHE CRIES open taken
THEME : . . .
__ pairing x pairing | inspiration: song - artist

“Nothing else wounds so deeply and irreparably.
Nothing else robs us of hope so much
as being unloved by one we love.”

PENDING INFORMATION

fVfswE0.jpg
BAD WOMAN open taken
THEME : THRILLER + DRAMA FILM NOIR STOCKHOLM SYNDROME
Investigator x Murderer | inspiration: Off to The Races - Lana Del Rey

“Loneliness as a situation can be
corrected but as a state of mind
it is an incurable illness.”

Even with a fake alibi they didn't believe me. They should have given my the role in the first place otherwise something like this wouldn't have happened. Laura should have been my understudy. Laura shouldn't have gotten the part. But see I messed up too. I let my emotions get the best of me and for that I killed Laura. But no one has to know. Know one will ever have to know. Laura just doesn't have to show up to rehearsal and everything will be back to normal.
7WZYkNM.png
eMQYhpq.jpg
QUEEN open taken
THEME : DRUG USE REHABILITATION CENTERS BAD COUPLE
patient x patient | inspiration: RX Queen - Deftones

Needle. Shoot up. Get High. Escape. Repeat.

While I watch you waste away-
Depression's on the stalk again... again. again. Why? Because the only friend I had is gone. gone. gone. Rehab withdraw, restart. That was the process over a countless amount of times. One night I was on this crazy high... figured it was the day my mom had came over to check on me. Bring me one of those cheesy pamphlets about drug resistance and how the first step to recovery was accepting denial bullshit. Only when she walked in I was half dead. dead. dead on the floor, shivering like I was in Alaska.
I sort of was. But we knew what that meant. Though only this time, she took my as far as the other side of the U.S.A "Rosemarie Women's Rehab." Whatever. It wasn't like they'd be able to change me. The urge was strong, withdrawal was disgusting. I hated every minute of it. it. it.

It smelled like medication, the mindless druggies just like me walking in messy lines to the the counselors trying to understand our problems. It's suffocating But I mean once I got to meet him.. it wasn't all too bad. Shooting up Xanax in the bathroom was the wildest shit we ever did. did. did. He's amazing...

_________________________________________________________​

Shh, some more stuff I found and need to seriously edit.
y8oxu0c.png

qtAcnlA.png

INTRODUCTIONS
: F - LIST ( f x m )
: F - LIST ( f x f )

THESE PLOTS ARE OPEN FOR FEMALE/FEMALE PAIRINGS.
Welcome to the 'Romance' Section! If you're reading from the top of the thread till now, you've come a long way but I've still got quite a lot of things in store. This section is for the regular, (but sometimes raunchy) average Joe romance. The stuff that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, but also filled with sexy, impenetrable passion! In this section I'm looking more for romance related themes. I'm not saying hearts and roses and Shakespearean speech, but those slice of life plots are always A+ in my book. Feeling what the characters feel, something intense that makes you want to write more, itching to know what happens next!

Now, if I (still) haven't scared you away from this section just scroll a little bit further down and you'll see the plots I've came up with. They aren't set and stable ideas, more spur of the moment sort of things so nothing is at all final.

If you had an idea regarding any of the themes I just happen to mention, do let me know and send me a PM. I'm always willing to listen to ideas.

CURRENT CRAVINGS:
1. Pleasure Over Matter
2. Pretty Thoughts
3. Suite 703

qvYOV9y.jpg

PLEASURE OVER MATTER
open taken
THEME : DRAMA + SCANDALS SEXUAL ROMANCE SECRET RELATIONSHIP
executive figure x secretary | inspiration: Can I - Alina Baraz & Galimatias
"Remind me how to breathe
by making me breathless.
Don't love me tenderly.
Love me reckless."
"If you love me... Don't let go."
This was not the type of relationship you were supposed to involve yourself in. Not with a man like him. Not with a man of his status. Not with a man of his position. Especially not with the man who's employed you to his very successful company. Other than thinking about ruining his status and my reputation, we couldn't stop ourselves. It started off with innocent 'hello's', to glances, gradually moving to gentle touches unaware at first before realizing how good it felt. Shoulder, arm, hip, thighs & legs...

Before we knew it it was a daily habit to lock his office door and place me on his desk. There was no one else to blame except that son of'a bitch called lust and ourselves. There was no way we could deny each other either. I found myself mesmerized by him.

The deeper we got, that harder it'd be for us to let go...
7WZYkNM.png
gjhB0st.jpg

PRETTY THOUGHTS
open taken
THEME : VANILLA ROMANCE FAMILY DRAMA theme
college student x teacher/tutor | inspiration: Fantasy - Alina Baraz & Galimatias

“And once you've taught him how to hold your throat in one hand and your heart in the other, you will have forgotten every other word, except his name.”

"You're not in love. You're in love with the thought of being in love with me..."

He was the one student that looked at me differently. Not like a boring teacher they couldn't stand. Not even just a random person. He looked at me and his eyes glistened like gold. When I said I'd take a tutoring job over the summer I wasn't expecting 1. that my student came from a rich, prestigious family, and 2. that this tutoring would require me to leave my home and join his family and himself on their private island. It was still beyond me that he'd chosen a simple university like ours...

But that wasn't the point. He was here. I was here and he was obnoxiously attractive like the rest of his family. Foreign feelings I've never felt before. And here I was living there for two months and a half. Nothing was bound to go right.
Not with him.

Apwxlpb.jpg

LAWLESS
open taken
THEME : SLIGHT ABUSE SEXUAL ROMANCE DRAMA
model x photographer | inspiration: Make You Feel - Alina Baraz & Galimatias
I love you the first time,
I love you the last time,
Yo soy la princesa, comprende mis white lines

"Maybe I'm scared because you mean more to me than any other person. You are everything I think about.
Everything I want, everything I need."

I know that he was just taking photos of me that would have been spread over some magazine page or giant billboard or something. But the way he made me feel, the way he made me ache... it was strange. Every click made my heart race knowing he was looking at me through the lens. Wondering, wondering what he was thinking outside the fact I was a model. There was more to him than the photos he took of me. There was more to him telling me to turn left, right or tilt my head up.

Maybe it was just me overreacting, over thinking the fact that I was totally in love with him
7WZYkNM.png
SK6o7mR.jpg

WHITE TEETH TEENS
open taken
THEME : SLICE OF LIFE SECRET RELATIONSHIP VANILLA ROMANCE
farm hand x farmer's daughter/son | inspiration: White Teeth Teens - Lorde
I wanna take you somewhere so you know I care
But it's so cold and I don't know where
I brought you daffodils in a pretty string
But they won't flower like they did last spring. . .

The stars were looking my way that summer. No guy like him (especially him) would have ever been interested in someone so average, uninterested an all around boring like me. Or at least that's always the impression I always thought I gave off. No one looked at me like he did. No one cared to try understand why I did the things I did or though the way I did. And we were stuck together until he decided he wanted to leave which I also hoped and prayed such a day would never come.

There was no way I would live with myself after letting someone so amazing just slip from my fingers like that. He gave me life, gave me somewhat of a reason to be up at 4 in the morning (other than to feed the animals). So there was just no way I could give that up.

rliYqVL.png

SUITE 7O3
open taken
THEME : DRAMA SECRET RELATIONSHIP VANILLA ROMANCE
author x hotel owner | inspiration: Paradise - Alina Baraz & Galimatias

INFORMATION PENDING.

( empty )

testing some stuff! shoo!
SHH
350x250
TITLE

pairing ☆ pairing |『 open | closed 』
song name - band

SPACE
350x250
TITLE

song name - band

SPACE
350x250
TITLE

song name - band

SHH

SHH
350x250
TITLE

song name - band

SPACE
350x250
TITLE

song name - band

SPACE
350x250
TITLE

song name - band

SHH

Last edited:
2023 RT Update

IzCk1l5.jpg

juY9nr6.jpg

_________

━ 𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑪𝑲 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑫𝑼𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺 .
__
Hey there, call me lait. I'm an ancient dinosaur of BMR trying to get herself back into writing after a very, very long hiatus(?) away from this site. I'm going to keep this thread short and sweet and to the point. This also means we'll be taking this as casually as possible No pressure, and nothing intense since I'm just looking to have fun writing you all! I've been writing for as long as I can remember- and if you need any examples of my writing, feel free to ask for or take a peek at past posts. I should have a few up somewhere on here and a few in my PMs. Otherwise, let's get into it.

━ 𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑪𝑲 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺 .

★ communication - just let me know if you're not interested in the story/ have life events pop up.
★ threads or pms = OK
★ chat me up in OOC - let's make it fun and brainstorm ideas to make what we're writing cool!
★ have fun with it, please!
★ try and keep the post length relatively the same. If I'm pumping out a juicy post do the same. I'll appreciate it.
★ slow burn/slow build stories = V. GOOD
★ absolutely no rush to get a reply back to me. I'm pretty busy during the day so I make time in the evening/night.

FpMluQe.jpg
shh
ICFx4i2.jpg
In trying my best to keep this thread as minimal, and as easy to read as possible, down below are some of the genres and overall themes I'm into. Underneath that are plots of mine that I'd love to try out. That's not to say these are set and stone. If you have a plot that you think I'd make a great partner to write with, by all means, feel free to send it my way! I love brainstorming and bouncing ideas off of people. With that being said, here are a couple of details of general things I'm looking for as well as possible pairings we could get into. If you see something you're interested in feel free to PM me!

𝑭𝑨𝑽𝑶𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑬 𝑮𝑬𝑵𝑹𝑬𝑺 + 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑴𝑬𝑺

YOy2PAf.jpg
7Yv4TuB.jpg
kKIxhwC.jpg

jdvQXxp.jpg
JH420lf.jpg
gI1kd7K.jpg

𝑪𝑼𝑹𝑹𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑷𝑳𝑶𝑻 𝑪𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺
SEE POSTS 2 & 3 FOR PLOT DETAILS | I'm always up to role reversals!

lqXMqqs.jpg
2DcBsv0.jpg
RqPZWTH.jpg

The Island - Romance ___________Suite 1073 - Romance ______The Hunt - Dark Romance​

𝑷𝑶𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑩𝑳𝑬 𝑷𝑨𝑰𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺
I'll be adding more as I go.
▹ executive x assistant
▹ model x photographer
▹ doctor x rehab patient
▹ bonnie x blyde theme
▹ hitman x target
▹ cartel leader x dancer / escort / runaway
▹ hitman x hitman / target
▹ queen / king / princess x bodyguard​

Last edited:
▸ 𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 .〈 𝐟 ● 𝐦 / 𝐟 ● 𝐟 〉
K5FUbre.png

𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬 : " ↔ " = can be role reversed
click to view plots more in-depth | 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 . 〈 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 〉

SHH
fz3FtEw.jpg

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑺𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑭𝑳𝑰𝑬𝑺​

KIDNAP | MURDER | OBSESSION | STOCKHOLM SYNDROME
dancer ☆ client |『 open | closed 』
change - deftones

Once a client, always a client, and now forever her only client. A regular at AURORA LIGHTS finally gets the chance to meet his favorite dancer- the one he'd been obsessing over for months. He knew everything about her. He knew what scent she wore just from her passing. He knew what time she'd start work. He knew what direction she took her Uber to go home. She never drove- A princess. His princess. His everything. This was important because he'd taken so much time working his way up to becoming a Black Card Member. So much money was put into her... She wasn't just a "regular girl" to him. She was a work of art. This meant more money for her. This also meant more trash getting in the way of more time with her. Defiling her. Touching her without his permission.
SPACE
056cdNk.jpg

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑷𝒀 𝑾𝑰𝑫𝑶𝑾​

MURDER | PSYCHO-HORROR | OBSESSION | MANIPULATION
detective ↔ murderer |『 open | closed 』
vivian - †††

Oh woe was she. Oh, woe was the woman- the widow who'd lost her husband. Whatever would she do without the love of her life? How was she to go on knowing she wouldn't have him? It was supposed to be love and loyalty forever til death do them part. But he'd been missing for weeks at this point, and she just couldn't fathom the 'til death do us part' so soon! There was just no way he was dead. He was just missing! It wasn't her fault. There was no way she would ever have been a suspect! She and her husband shared such a sacred companionship. She loved her dear husband with every fiber of her being! There was just no way she could do it. What secrets lie within the walls of her home? Who'd done it? Where had her dear husband gone? What secrets is she willing to share?
SPACE
bSD0wZr.jpg

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑯𝑼𝑵𝑻​

HEAVY VIOLENCE | CAT & MOUSE CHASE | NON-CON | SEXUALLY-DRIVEN
cartel leader ☆ runaway |『 open | closed 』
the death of peace of mind - bad omens

There was no love in this. No matter what he said. She had to keep telling herself this as she ran. As she'd keep running. No matter how badly her thighs burned. No matter the amount of sharp branches that dug themselves into her feet as she ran. No matter how much her chest burned as she ran. She hated him. She hated that no matter where she went or where she hid he always found her. But she knew no one would ever love her like he did. She knew that if she tried at some chance of a normal life it wouldn't be the same. She'd always be on edge. What was the point of running after all...? No she had to keep going. If she slowed down he'd catch her again. She refused to keep letting him win. Refused to keep letting him do what he wanted with her. 'Keep running. Keep running.'
SHH

SHH
Q3RTcw4.jpg

𝑭𝑳𝑶𝑹𝑰𝑫𝑨 𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑶𝑺​

ABUSE | KLEPTOMANIA | OBSESSION | MANIPULATION
bonnie ☆ clyde |『 open | closed 』
shades of cool - lana del ray

He chose her. Of all the women he had, he chose her. She was his Bonnie and he her Clyde. So why did she still continue to feel so lonely? So Blue? Why was every day still in black in white? No matter the abuse, no matter the abandonment, no matter the manipulation, she stays. No matter how many times he'd left her for months at a time, she stayed true to him. (This plot still needs a little bit of work so if you're open to brainstorming with me and fleshing this one out a bit more, lets get it! ) Violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute; Violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute;
SPACE
GwVsh4e.jpg

𝑳𝑼𝑵𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑪 - 𝑛𝑒𝑤

VIOLENCE | HYBRISTAPHILIA | DRUG USE | MANIPULATION
therapist ☆ patient/murderer |『 open | closed 』
this is a trick - †††

There was something intriguing, complex, almost provocative in the way his mind worked. Our conversations were always short, always him laughing as if no one ever understood him. He wasn't the standard patient that hated everything, was misunderstood, that wanted to just fucking things up because he felt like it. He manipulated me, and molded me to his ideologies. I understood, but I knew it was wrong... The way he greeted me the same exact way when he'd come for his session, "Hey pretty princess. " always sarcastic, always handcuffed, and always with an unlit cigarette in his mouth. The way he picked at the skin on the corner of his thumb, the way he'd look up from his hands and smile- a frigid, frightening smile. Always staring... How was I supposed to help him when I was finding myself more involved with him than I was supposed to be?
SPACE
4BcsMn0.jpg

𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑺𝑶𝑶𝑵​

THEME | THEME | THEME | THEME
- artist

Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute; No more. No more. No more. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. If he says he loves you. Perhaps he loves you now. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. A violet in the youth of primy nature. Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting, the perfume and suppliance of a minute; No more. No more. No more. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. No more. No more. No more. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. No more. No more. No more. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear. Best safety lies in fear.​

SHH
tVe4jBn.png

𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬 : " ↔ " = can be role reversed
click to view plots more in-depth | 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 . 〈 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 〉

SHH
dAUjwRr.jpg
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑰𝑺𝑳𝑨𝑵𝑫​

SECRET RELATIONSHIP | SEXUALLY-DRIVEN | FAMILY DRAMA | VANILLA THEMES
college professor ☆ student |『 open | taken
alone with you - alina baraz

"In a sea of students within the walls of this lecture hall, he was one to follow my gaze. To follow every movement I made. His eyes danced with my form. I felt it. Every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday... for 2 hours. Never once did he look at me as if I was boring or monotonous. Like he couldn't stand me. He was the spec of color to the dull life I'd led up til. He was the color in the sea of gray students. His eyes like liquid gold, his smile when he'd caught me looking for the 30th time like warm rays caressing me. Like warmth that filled my heart and soul with every hungry gaze. He looked at me... as if I was the sun rising for him every morning. Never once did he look at us as if we were just teacher and student. That was the problem. That's just what we were. I, just a university professor, and he, just one of my many students. When I had decided to teach a summer course, I never intended for it to end up this way. Not with him, and not with how intentional his feelings for me were."
SPACE
4B8DvKI.jpg
𝑺𝑼𝑰𝑻𝑬 1073

ROMANTIC | SEXUALLY-DRIVEN | SCANDAL | VANILLA THEMES
author ↔ resort owner |『 open | taken 』
promise me - marg

Writers were supposed to be in love with their work and their writing. They were supposed to love the fantasy of the men they wrote about. Never to actually experience it. Never to especially fall for the resort owner of the hotel she's supposed to have her book signing at. Writers weren't supposed to stray from actual work and write side fantasies about a gorgeous, resort owner ripping her clothes off and taking her right there. Or short side stories about steamy romantic sessions with the two of them hidden away in his office, the door unlocked and risking someone coming in as he made passionate love to her. Never! Deadlines were important, Writers were only supposed to stress over deadlines and their managers crying about missing deadlines. The biggest rule writers were never to break: If an author went under a pseudonym, they were to NEVER reveal themselves to anyone. Even to a gorgeous, five-star resort owner.
SPACE
x7m3XNY.jpg
𝑬𝑿𝑬𝑪𝑼𝑻𝑰𝑽𝑬​

SECRET RELATIONSHIP | SEXUALLY-DRIVEN | AFFAIRS | LIGHT BDSM
ceo ↔ assistant |『 open | closed
flawless - the neighborhood

This was not the type of relationship anyone was supposed to involve themselves in. The job itself was already so intrusive, to begin with. Knowing his schedule, his meetings, his wife, his kids, having dinner with them, and now thinking about him pinning me up against a wall and taking it. Let alone, with the man who's employed you. We couldn't stop ourselves though. Who even had the time to think about that? The attraction was there and it was stronger than our will to know the whole encounter was wrong. But it was so good. He was so good- too good. He knew exactly where to touch and when. Never had my body had such chemistry with someone before. He was brimming with power, but most of all there was no way he could lie to himself and say there wasn't a hunger for me. It started off innocent. Then glances that had us undressing each other with our eyes; Then it grew... and then it spiraled.
SHH

SHH
izsMYXl.jpg
𝑷𝑺𝑬𝑼𝑫𝑶 𝑺𝑰𝑵 - 𝑛𝑒𝑤

BETRAYAL | SEXUALLY-DRIVEN | MILD VIOLENCE | VANILLA
performer ☆ cartel leader |『 open | taken 』
thirty three - reaper

" He was something of a spectacle in our city. Special, in a way where he'd silently just light up any room he entered without saying a word. Everyone knew him, loved and adored him. Despite it all, he was still dangerous and everyone knew it. This was his night club and I was just his intruding little songstress that sing my pretty little heart away night after night. I knew he kept tabs on me. It'd be foolish not to. A new woman moving into town, not a soul knowing her? He watched for me, waited on me. If it wasn't him personally in the shadows, it was one of his men. I was here for a reason he didn't know yet. We had unfinished business that he didn't even know he was involved in. He was owed an apology he didn't know he needed. How was I to apologize when he'd kissed me so tenderly that night? How was he to forgive me when I'd done something so wrong?"
SPACE
MvPPzWe.jpg
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑬𝑵𝑺 𝑴𝑬𝑵 - 𝑛𝑒𝑤

SECRET RELATIONSHIP | SEXUALLY-DRIVEN | MILD VIOLENCE |
cartel leader ☆ cartel leader |『 open | closed 』
crawl - tender

Plot Pending . . . Writers were supposed to be in love with their work and their writing. They were supposed to love the fantasy of the men they wrote about. Never to actually experience it. Never to especially fall for the resort owner of the hotel she's supposed to have her book signing at. Writers weren't supposed to stray from actual work and write side fantasies about a gorgeous, resort owner ripping her clothes off and taking her right there. Or short side stories about steamy romantic sessions with the two of them hidden away in his office, the door unlocked and risking someone coming in as he made passionate love to her. Never! Deadlines were important, Writers were only supposed to stress over deadlines and their managers crying about missing deadlines. The biggest rule writers were never to break: If an author went under a pseudonym, they were to NEVER reveal themselves to anyone. Even to a gorgeous, five-star resort owner.
SPACE
4BcsMn0.jpg

𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑺𝑶𝑶𝑵​

SECRET RELATIONSHIP | SEXUALLY-DRIVEN | AFFAIRS | LIGHT BDSM
ceo ↔ assistant |『 open | closed 』
flawless - the neighborhood

This was not the type of relationship anyone was supposed to involve themselves in. The job itself was already so intrusive, to begin with. Knowing his schedule, his meetings, his wife, his kids, having dinner with them, and now thinking about him pinning me up against a wall and taking it. Let alone, with the man who's employed you. We couldn't stop ourselves though. Who even had the time to think about that? The attraction was there and it was stronger than our will to know the whole encounter was wrong. But it was so good. He was so good- too good. He knew exactly where to touch and when. Never had my body had such chemistry with someone before. He was brimming with power, but most of all there was no way he could lie to himself and say there wasn't a hunger for me. It started off innocent. Then glances that had us undressing each other with our eyes; Then it grew... and then it spiraled.
SHH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom