Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

04.19.15 - man the armory

Status
Not open for further replies.

xlilxmissx

Planetoid

Mode of Play: PM and Forum only.
Level of Consent: Dubious to non-consensual.
Length of Play: I prefer one-shots that could lead to long-term play if we like the characters/story.
Kink List: F-List
Request/s: Plot with me. Please create characters with depth and motivation, even if we are just making two strangers go at it like bunny rabbits.
Violence: Possible. Ask me about it.
Romance: Must be dark and twisted, never vanilla, but absolutely a favorite ingredient. I am drawn to scenes of unrequited desire that leads to that eventual and delicious snap. <3
Dominance/Submission: I will rarely, if ever, play meek, roll-over type girls or brainless bimbos. Sorry. Just does not appeal to me anymore. While a D/s component is not required in any roleplay I participate in, I do prefer male partners with alpha-dominant personalities to pit against my brave, if a tad snarky, archers and magelings.

Cravings
  • Cloaks, Daggers and Ladies in Red: Tales of espionage, assassinations, and high-stake crime.
  • Formal D/s scenes.
  • Heavy plot and epic storylines.
  • Receiving nonconsensual cunnilingus.
  • Twists on Arthurian Legend
  • X-Men

Kink and Setting Add-Ons

Dark/Taboo Romance: While I do enjoy incest as much as the next girl, other themes we can explore include rival romances and Stockholm Syndrome.

Dominance/submission Dynamics: Let's discuss this first, k? I usually prefer D/s on already established relationships, but am willing to play a character being indoctrinated into the lifestyle. Extra points if we use high fantasy as our setting.

Corruption: The sullying of purity, a kink as old as time.

First Time Anal Experience: There is something about this scene that just screams dirty. She has to be appalled by the very thought of it, so that she can be properly shamed before, during, and after the act. Lots of coercion and heavy with dubious consent.

High Fantasy: Or just fantasy. I usually take any excuse to play princesses, mages, and archer queens. =p Give me your big, bad knights and barbaric warriors any day.

Plots and Prompts

Blood of the North:
They whisper it of Targaryens and Lannisters, but in the cold, terrible North, no one breathes a single word as Sansa Stark bears a fatherless son. They call him Snow, but the King in the North names him heir to the throne of Winterfell. His childless Southron wife says little save for the words she mutters to the Seven in the sept. The Winterfell direwolves, Grey Wind and his Lady, hold vigil by the new prince's cradle. The Targaryen Queen, having claimed the Red Keep, keeps her silence, and Westeros continues on as it has since the war's ending.

Templars and Mages:
The first time he Silenced her was an accident, the lyrium in his blood releasing a wave of nullifying energy in response to the magic that pulsed delicately along her quivering skin. Her entire body tensed under him, and though no sound pushed from her parted lips, he felt her pleasure crest so violently that she took him right along with her, spending himself inside her tight heat while he watched her eyes widen in panic and confusion.

Royal Sibling Incest:
First there was the prince, all fists and noise and fury against the world that tore him from his mother's womb. He does not stop crying until he hears her outraged wail, shrill but short-lived. He was silent then, waiting patiently until the waiting women laid his sister beside him. Their little hands touch and only then does the young prince sleep.

always pays her debts:
the hospital was a god-damned tomb. with bruised skin and serrated nerves, she scaled the impossible steps, searched the helipad out, though she knew with heartbreaking certainty that the sky would send no saviors for her tonight. her head was pounding, and she tasted metal in her mouth, sharp and painful, like the insistent bite of a frenzied lover. overblown, a memory – the memory – slaps her in the face even as she blinks the haze from her bloodshot eyes. she was sniffling like a child; the pathetic, miserable sound echoed in the empty stairwell along with the monotonous tap-tap-tap of her stolen military-issue against unforgiving concrete.

Climb! she told herself, though to what end, she had no clue. all she knew was that her tattered shirt sported her firstborn’s blood, and jamie—godfuck, jamie, where the hell are you? her other half, heart of her soul, was lost somewhere in the vast oblivion outside of her stupid sanctuary. she had to find him. tonight, of all nights, she needed to feel whole.

she had this silly thought.. ridiculous, really. it seeded itself within her veins in place of the grief that should have paralyzed her into nonexistence. she thought that maybe - who knew, maybe - maybe if she found the rooftop and looked hard enough, searched long enough, she’d spot the unmistakable shock of golden hair peeking from the ocean of nothingness that had become of their city. it was pitch black tonight, and jamie was sure to shine.

so her legs, tired and aching, carried her like tattered wings, propelled her forward even when she could no longer see through the bitter tears clouding her vision. her name was cersei lannister and, by the seven, she was so fucking sorry.

Fan-based Settings
(The list of characters I am able to play are pretty limited for these, because I find that sticking to Canon personalities get trickier for me once I deviate from the characters I am comfortable with.)​
  • Dragon Age: Two and Inquisition only. Please, please by my Fenris or Commander Rutherford. Because, I mean, come on!
  • A Song of Ice and Fire: Really craving this one.
  • Borgias: We are the unholy family.
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Fushigi Yuugi
  • Final Fantasy X
  • Harry Potter: Pretty low on the list because I find I can only identify with Hermione in this fandom. I am willing to play their last years in Hogwarts, but I would prefer to do a post-war or alternative universe scenario using older characters.

RE: 04.01.15 - The Things that Keep Me Up at Night

If only I could play as a ghast or a harvester in your Dragon Age scenario.

RE: 04.02.15 - Of Heroes.

Plots and prompts and all that fun stuff. I'm working on a few other ideas, including one for a possible X-Men plot. Stay tuned. <3

RE: 04.12.15 - open your eyes and look north.

Exam week is over and this little girl can finally play again!

RE: 04.13.15 - we may yet make it out of this alive.

A few extra cravings to add to the pile.

You're a sweetheart, Wander, thank you. will have a post up for you tonight or tomorrow. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom