Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beyond roleplay

intimate

Star
I love RP because I'm a writer and this helps hone my skills and test my abilities. I've made some really good friends as well. Occasionally, conversations have gone beyond RP. What has drawn me here is a frustration in my personal life but I wonder what draws others here. Is it just writing, is it story telling, is it exploring fantasies, or are other people looking for more intimate contact, but frustrated by more usual channels?

These two are correct. BMR is for writing, whether its RP's or short stories/poems you post in storytelling. It is not a dating service.

Now, thats not to say you can't make friends. I've made some amazing friends here but we do not tolerate people trying to "hook-up". If that is what you want you join a dating service.

I have met amazing friends on here by accident. I have never once came to Bluemoon for anything more than that, however.

This is a place for writing and to meet others who also like to write...there's diversity in what we each like to write and that's where the fun happens. We get a taste for other styles and genres, other 'stuff' in general in which to write about. Thus, we start to think outside our little box in how we write and then our own writing expands. We might find out we actually like to write about things we didn't think we ever would or we start to approach our writing differently or incorporate new and exciting things...basically, it grows and develops into something more. For me, that's what BMR is for. That and I've met some cool people along the way, but that goes without saying. It's bound to happen if you co-write and bounce ideas off others. : )

Back
Top Bottom