Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some Spring Cleaning is in order(Completely Revamped board)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Londier

Super-Earth
A little about me

So I'm guessing you want to know a little about me before we begin? Well, let's get rolling. I've been roleplaying for about nine years now, and I've been on and off for a good three. I am a female in real life, but that does not curve my preference for characters, or partners. I will play males if asked to, and I don't care if you're male or female, but hear me out now, I will NOT do MxM or FxF. I'm not experienced at all in that category, and I'm positive it will not lead to a good story. Also, I only write in third person. It just makes me feel more comfortable.

I work(like every other American), but the schedule is really choppy, so some weeks I'll be on all week, others, you may only get a few posts out of me a day. Which brings me to the fact that I am a rapid fire poster xD I can go all day long non-stop. Especially on a day I have off. Oh man, watch out. Umm, let me just pin some little points about me so you get an idea about my personality. I love animals, specifically Lions(Well, big cats in general), and that's what I'm going to school for. I have a pitbull, and I support the breed 100% and hold it very close to my heart. I love to game, I'm currently obsessed with the Assassin's creed series. Netflix is another big thing for me. If we're ever talking OOC and I start to act weird, it's probably because I'm watching TV. I'm a fitness freak, running mostly, but when I get a pool, I will be swimming all the time :p But enough about me, onto the Roleplay.

Preferences/Kinks/Other such things

As far as kinks go, I have an F-List made for you to browse. It doesn't hit everything, but it covers my major turn on's and things I love to roleplay. I love Pregnancy, Risk of pregnancy, Dirty Talking, Face-sitting, Face-fucking, Cock/Balls worship, and dry humping(My god it turns me on. Weird, I know.) Those are my MAJOR ones. I'm like everyone else, no toilet play, vore, or gore. I've experimented with light blood play, mainly a character licking the blood off of my character's lips. But that's about it. Nothing like, bathing in it or anything.

Now, as far as actual writing, my opening paragraph will be large, but after that, I can give you anywhere from one paragraph to six. I don't think I've ever written more than that for a single reply, unless I happen to be REALLY inspired. I usually only write from Email or Docs, but I can be persuaded to use threads for the right roleplay. NO PM ROLEPLAYS. EVER. IT'S HARD TO KEEP TRACK OF.Literacy is a must. I hate when I can't manage to put together anything that's being written, or I see a misspelled word every other sentence. I guess I'm just like every other writer on this site, just desperate for intelligent partners. :p Side note, I can play Dominant or Submissive characters. It really depends on your preference. I have a treasure chest filled with characters, and I will post a page to them all soon so you can see if you want to write with one of them.

My minds inner workings

I'm open to any of your plot ideas, just let me know what you have in mind if you don't see anything you like here.

Assassin's Creed: Like I said a bit earlier, I have been obsessed with this game, and Desmond Miles is by far someone who I would love to write with... I guess you could say it's like a fantasy. We can place him back in any time period we wish, or hey, we could even keep him in the present so he can actually be Desmond. Currently, I have a craving to either play with Desmond or Connor, but I'm up for OC's.

I love you, my queen: Now, with this one, obviously I would be playing the dominant. My idea was to have a slave, or some kind of castle hand, maybe a stable boy? Anyways, he's hopelessly in love with the queen, and tries to win her affections. This could one of three ways.
A; She knows of his love, but chooses to use it to her advantage, using him sexually or for her own entertainment.
B; The man/boy, depending on age, meets a group of thieves in the market. Overhearing their conversation to kidnap the queen, he jumps in, trying to fight for his love. Until they make a deal with him. They tell him that if he helps them kidnap the queen for the ransom money, then they'll leave her alone with the stable hand as far away from the kingdom as he wants. Of course, it sounds perfect to start a new life with his love, so he agrees, but ends up subjecting her to being used by the troop as they travel.
C; To spite the queen, or attempt to make her jealous, the man can lay with the princess?

Let's fuck like wolves; This one is a fairly new idea, so bare with me. WHAT IF, there's a human girl who unknowingly falls in love with a werewolf(So, essentially, it would start out as a casual meeting, date, relationship, until during the nookynooky, BLAM.) Anyways, he could want to change the girl, to live with her forever, but she keeps turning him down. Maybe some of the pack could despise him for being with the human girl, so they take her, trying to understand why she's so delectable to their brother. Eventually, she could make her way to the Alpha, and he could force turn her? It would sort of brain wash her and make her loyal to him, regardless of her lover's efforts, but he would find a way.

The Marvel universe; I'm going to try this again. I have plenty of plot ideas for these characters, and I'm sure we could think of more. They're placed in order from YES to not so yes.
- Deadpool
- Captain America
- Star Lord
- Daredevil
- IronMan
- Spiderman
- Hawkeye
- Black Panther​

RE: It's like an itch you just can't scratch. {Seeking 1x1}

Bumping before bed~ Still looking for a couple more partners.

RE: It's like an itch you just can't scratch. {Seeking 1x1}

Current Roleplays:

1: Let's stop the Apocalypse w/ PolarOpposite
2: Love is deadly game w/Crusade
3: Empty
4: Empty

Looking for a couple more.

RE: Intelligent, Playful, and willing to make it worth your while. (Updated with new plot

Bumping bumping bump

RE: Desperate to write! Why is it so hard? (Looking for 1x1)

I'd be interested in roleplaying with you if we posted back and forth in the forums inside a private thread. I don't like PM rping because I end up losing the post somewhere under a mountain of other private messages. I also don't like rping outside BM simply because of the fact I like my rp contacts and roleplay stories contained in one place.

RE: This title is too catchy to resist (desperate for 1x1)

It's midnight where I am, so I guess it's time for another bump :)

RE: This title is too catchy to resist (desperate for 1x1)

Hey, did you not want to RP with me? I never heard back from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom