Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Requesting m/f smut and/or BDSM shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos-Theory

Meteorite
Hello! This is my first request on this site so please don't be afraid to say what I can do better!

So anyways, I love being a male dom for a female sub, and I love including rough treatment, etc. but I have this dilemma where I find it impossible to write if the sub isn't willing and/or enjoying it, at least enough to not be scarred for life afterwards. Not that I don't want any resistance, but if the sub just truly doesn't want to be in that situation, I will feel terrible and won't be able to write that RP anymore.

Your irl sex identity doesn't make much of a difference to me. Not that I'm saying it's not important, I just don't judge at all on it.

So anyways if you're interested feel free to pm me ^.^

Things that I'm interested in:

• Rope shenanigans
  • RPing with users that aren't annoyed by my overuse of "shenanigans"
  • Pirate-related roleplays
  • Fantasy/D&D/Tolkien-esque kind of roleplays
  • OCs
  • Canon character X OC
  • OC x OC
  • Consent
  • Twists on conventional things (i.e. being a werewolf that's playful like a puppy instead of the average dark and foreboding Twilight stuff)
  • Long and Short-term roleplays
  • Long/sensitive ears
  • Cute things
  • Non-sexual RPs (I know, it can actually happen every once in a while!)
  • Dom/sub role reversal (also can actually happen every once in a while!)

+'s when it comes to sexual roleplays (if any of these things aren't for you, that's okay, we don't have to be perfectly in-sync on what we want lol):

• By-the-book
  • Butt plugs
  • Pointless smut
  • Horny-submissive types (can be passive-horny)
  • Foreplay (anal, oratory, crotch areas)
  • Sensual touch
  • Lack of pointless smut ;)
  • Total strangers
  • Best friends
  • Neko characters in heat

No-no's

• Anal copulation
  • Punishing a sub in such a way that it does waaay too much pain (i.e. stabbing)
  • Emotional harassment that's meant to be taken seriously and is taken seriously
  • Goop
  • Getting mad at me when you request for me to RP as a mass of tentacles and all I do is tickle your character instead of groping your character.
  • Being multiple sexual partners for your character/providing your character with polygamy
  • Incest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom