Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blue's never ending search. M/F M/M

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueicedragonau

Super-Earth
Hello all, relatively new to Blue moon and still seeking those few awesome partners to help satiate my need for some good Roleplays. In this starting post you will find a little about me and what I'm looking for. In the next post you will find Pairings and such.

About Blue

• I have 13 or so years of experience in roleplaying with my longest standing RP still continuing today and having lasted almost as long as I have been writing. So to say the least I can be quite the loyal partner.
  • I am Australian but don't worry too much about the timeline. You'll likely catch me on at both normal hours for my own timezone as much as ungodly hours as I am a night owl. So it's likely We'll catch each other online at some point.
  • Whilst I am Female myself I prefer to play male characters. That's not to say I don't use my own gender. But it's best to work on the assumption I will be using a male character unless I suggest otherwise. I Don't appreciate being given no option but to play the female character.
  • I enjoy chatting to my partner in OOC: but there will be days I may not talk much if at all. I'm a good listener though.
  • I love fantasy and supernatural themes and characters which I try to work into the majority of my RP's
  • In most cases I reply multiple times daily, at the very least once a day. I can give anywhere from a few sentences to 2-3 paragraphs comfortable but do have the ability to offer more when the chance or need arises.
  • I can and do play multiple characters.
  • Click Here for kinks
  • Pm's and Google docs are my preference. But I may consider a forum thread of e-mail option.

Partner requirements

• Be Literate.
  • Be able to reply at least once a day unless notified otherwise.
  • Male or female, I have no preference of your gender.
  • Long term, short term or even multiple RP's.
  • Be able to play multiple characters.
  • Chip in with plots and twists. Whilst I am just as happy to wing it, It's more fun to work out a plot to go off of for later.

For now that's all I can think of so onto the more interesting stuff.

Time periods

My preferred time period is modern day and before this turns you off. I don't specifically mean modern day to this very minute, I'm referring to mod cons of today from electronics to city structures as to opposed to actual places and happenings of today. I am open to creating worlds, places and so on.

Futuristic: I don't mind trying out a futuristic time and world but it will require a good bit of discussion. Generally not a fan of space stations and the likes but again all is best discussed.

Medieval: On Occasion I don't mind a good old Medieval fantasy.

Other Time Periods: Roman, Egyptian times or more specifically based around but not locked into such particulars. Would need to be discussed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cravings

I feel like doing something a little darker. You could say Balloon Animals by Madame Macabre Ft. Muse of Discord inspired a need for something dark themed. I'm not entirely sure what but I feel the need to play a character that in the beginning appears kind/helpful but really turns into something far more sinister.

Werewolves - M/F or M/M pairings. Maybe something to do with rival packs?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Specifics

OC's Only! I don't mind taking ideas for plots from some shows/movies/game/books. But otherwise I prefer to keep the characters Original along with the ideas.
M/M, M/F or the occasional herm pairing only.
Yes I do play Furry characters and have some plots specific to them. But please note I do not consider myself a fur, I just enjoy playing them.
I also will play quad/feral creatures like wolves/dogs/horses/made ups and will happily play them in a group rp.
My characters are not strictly dominant or submissive and whilst I don have some that are more specifically dom or sub. You will find most are flexible and can go either way.
I am ok with pretty much winging it in the beginning but I do like having a basic plot skeleton so we have an idea where we want to go.

Don't ask
Please don't ask for Zombies, Shakespeare, phantom of the opera or solid fandom requests as I have no interest in any of those listed here.
F/F Pairings.
The biggest do not ask of them all. Do not ask me to play pre-made characters you have. I give you your freedom to create your own character to your own specifications; so please have the respect to give me my own creative freedom.

Please remember to check the F-list for do's and do not in regards to kinks.
Also keep in mind below is not all i will do. If you have an idea feel free to shoot it my way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Werewolves
Shapeshifters
Demons
Angels

Teacher/student (I have a plot that involves a serial killer twist to it)
Assassin/Target
Assassin/Assassin
Assassin/undercover officer
Assassin/Arms dealer

Furry/anthro (no avians. I have many species, from equine, canine and a few others. Also mythical creatures such as dragons, unicorns, chimera's and so on. Plots available.)

More to be added to the list later. Shoot me a pm if interested or you have idea's you think may be of interest.

Plots

Werewolf plots

Little red

M/F pairing. I will play as either wolf or Red. Her name doesn't have to be Red.

There's a good reason why little red and her family lived well out of the village. However the reasoning was lost with her family at a young age. No one could really tell the young teenager what happened to her parents. Most said they were lost to the big bad wolf that prowled the forest surrounding her home. Stranger still not one person would take the young girl in, saying that she was of age to care for himself. Which in a way had been true, she could cook, clean, sew her own clothes and work small jobs that earned her enough coin for the items she couldn't get anywhere but from the markets.
As she grew older the lure of the forest became stronger and eventually she found herself wandering the very place she had feared along with many others. Yet there had not once been a wolf lurking in the shadows, not even a stray dog to tag her even as she gradually made her way deeper in with each day. Not until around her 18th birthday did things start to become as clear as they did frightening. Male wolves began to lurk the previously quiet woods, livestock started to go missing along with a person or two from the village. Worst of all they seemed to coincide with blackouts red seemed to have on varying days.
None of it makes any sense until Red finally bumps into a wolf and it begins to speak to her. Gradually it all starts to piece itself together. She is one of the creatures the villagers feared; a wolf! What is she to do now? Go with the wolf that has gradually begun to befriend her or stay and try to play things off like she had never bumped into a talking wolf with the ability to shapeshift?

Rivals

M/M or M/F pairing.

Two packs have always been rivals, at each others throats at every encounter over many years and almost as many generations. Agreements could never be struck to share the territory or pair either alphas offspring together in the hopes of peace between the feuding packs. It has gotten to the point beyond patrols no wolf is allowed to cross to closely to the territory's borders in order to stop the bloodshed.
Of course there always has to be one foolish youth that has to disobey the rules and wander across the border. In doing so they wind up getting themselves captures by a patrol, teased and tortured. The problem with this is it can just as easily start up a war considering the captured wolf is none other but the son/daughter of the alpha and next in line to step up into the role.
Will it be war or will it result in peace?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's all in your mind

Teacher/student with the serial killer twist.
M/F or M/M I am happy to play either teacher or Student. We can sort out who plays the killer student later. Happy to add in fantasy/supernatural aspects.

A temp teacher (male/female) comes to town to fill in a term or two for one of the permanent staff off on recovery from a medical issue. Whilst that isn't anything out of the ordinary, what follows the temp certainly is. The teachers reputation for being a bit of a player -especially when it comes to students in their final year of high school generally.- is between said teacher and maybe one or two close friends.
But it's not as much the reputation to worry about as it is a student from a previous job, whose heart was played a little too well and can't define between what is real and what is false. Who was a little too young back then. Follows the teacher to their new school and enrolls for their final year, going unnoticed as they had from each school since. It is only when the teacher starts the cycle all over again with another student, that things will turn deadly. The last two students to catch the teachers attention had found themselves in missing reports soon after.

So to put it simply. The student that follows is the killer and for the time being will go unnoticed beyond perhaps a few warnings, notes passed and bullying from afar until things get serious and jeopardize everything they have worked so hard for.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Medieval Fantasy Plots

Down at the races

Medieval fantasy.
M/F M/M. Dragon riders or rider and dragon shifters or just dragon shifters.

They were once cheered on from the ground as they soared the sky, praised for their protection. Now they are nothing but a shadow of themselves, a mockery really. Dragon riders once protected the lands, helped keep order for nothing was more fearsome than the beasts they shared a bond with. Nothing matched the strength, the ferocity, or the intelligence of a dragon. But those years of dangerous unrest are long gone or so everyone thinks. Now the riders have no choice but to convince their mounts to speed through various trials of land, sea and air just to make ends meat. The crowds might take delight from these spectacles of power, speed and wit. But at the end of the day it is nothing but humiliation for both dragon and rider.
Each day they compete in the dangerous sport, after all when you put large creatures in the place there is bound to be some shoving and collisions if not even some dirty tricks from those with nothing to lose but the race itself. For the most part the races are simply a source of income, as meager as it may be. For another it keeps the riders and dragons to some degree, fit for duty should the need arise again for them to return to their original purpose and for most that day couldn't come any sooner.

Quick summary: We start out at the races, we can discuss a possible threat to arise later if desired. Pairings can be two riders, two shifter or a rider and shifter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Assassin Plots

Just another rookie/u]

Assassin/ Undercover officer. M/M or M/F. Supernatural elements can be worked into it.

There has always been crime throughout the world, everyone knows that much hence the reason that homes are modern day forts. From security screens to the best tech money can buy in the hopes of preventing a burglary. But it's not theft that is to be feared as much as those that work from behind the scenes and deep within the shadows. At least it used to be a reasonably well hidden society. Assassins were usually a laughable idea but to the police they were a rather frustrating matter with rarely if ever any arrests to go with the evidence.
But now there has finally been a break for police with a series murders of large company owners not too long after they had signed over the majority of their shares to a mysterious company. A rather armature mistake on their part, but with being so close to owning just about every business within the city, with it more power and with millions of dollars on their side. Really not even the police could be much of a threat. At least that's what they thought until both a few good tips and the original trail led them into phase one. Another lucky break saw the integration of an undercover officer into the darkside. The officer knew the risks, after all if they were found out it was game over. Every little detail and shred of luck they had managed to get their hands on would be for nothing and they would be a man/woman down as there was no way that poor soul would make it back in one piece much less alive to tell them anything.
Now all they could do is sit back and pray that their agent can pull through the first day without suspicion being roused. For now they are on their own, any wires or devices would only put both their officer and operation at risk.

Short summary: The undercover officer is pushed into the world of assassins. Assigned to their top hitman for the best results but in reality it is not only the officers life hanging in the balance but the Assassins also. After all as the one getting his/her hands dirty for so long and especially on these latest murders. The big wigs have come to the decision that in their best interest. Their biggest source of knowledge needs to go. After all if that particular assassin was to be nabbed by the police and spill the beans to save his/her own skin. The entire operation would go down before the final deal could go down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom