Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Slow Lane [F//, FxM, FuxF. Smut/Plot! Updated: 02/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyFairview

Planetoid
Hi there! With the new bumping system in place, I figured I would dig this bad boy out for more specific searches. So a bit about me:

My name is Sunny, I am a college student and work. A lot. I like to relax at night by roleplaying or playing video games.

So what am I looking for? One of two things: Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley/Farming sim goodness, or dark romance goodness.

Let's start off with the lighthearted.

Stardew Valley is a farming simulator that is a spiritual successor of Harvest Moon. In it, you are trying to escape the morbid realties of the modern day world and learn how to slow down. However, the modern day world is catching up to you in Pelican Town via Joja Mart and you have the choice to restore the community hall or help the big box store modernize the town. You also get to romance villagers!

I would like to do something similar to that. I would preferably like to focus on the romance of a villager and a farmer/miner/newcomer. However, I am open to suggestions! I am also open to this being F//, FxM, or FxFu.

Please note that I haven't really romanced anyone but Sebastian(which was last year) but am working on wooing Leah. HOWEVER, I am fluent in HM64 characters, including the back to nature counterparts and Save the Homeland characters.

As for the dark romance:
Something based on this video. F//, FxM, FxFu

I want to explore the reconnection of a not-quite-healthy relationhip.

I'm still interested in a heists roleplay. Pre-heist hijynks, near capture, the whole shebang.

I am kind of interested in roleplaying as a faerie. Hm.

If neither of these interest you, I do have my regular search thread right here

RE: Specific World of Warcraft Plot [fxm]

I'm interested in RPing this with you, but I must admit my knowledge on WoW consists of...

1.) Evil aligned creatures are in the "horde", and the goody two shoes are called the "alliance"

2.) There was a whole expansion thing called "wrath of the lich king" and another called "the bloody crusade"

And that's about it. Is it okay if I spend some time googling/do you have any resources for me to look up lore?

Also how much of an established character does my character (or characters, idk) need to be?

I've played a lot of D&D (I prefer over the Internet though mostly pbp, more in depth that way), and I've played a bit of LoTRO. Js so you know where I'm coming from.

But yes I am very interested in writing this story with you.

RE: Seeking specific plots.

SunnyFairview said:
Hi there.

Something based on this video. F//.

I'm still interested in a heists roleplay. Pre-heist hijynks, near capture, the whole shebang.

I am kind of interested in roleplaying as a faerie. Hm.

If neither of these interest you, I do have my regular search thread right here

Male AND female characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom