Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay interests and ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim7118

Meteorite
Hi I'm looking for a semi-lit roleplay partner. I'm not too strict with the semi-lit, but being able to at least do around a paragraph per post is nice. Also it's nice to get at least one post per day. I understand being busy, I work full time and have a life, and if you let me know you can't reply a certain day that's not a big deal.

I prefer longer plot driven roleplays, however, I do like short and smutty ones as well. I like to do things in roleplays that I haven't done or can't do in real life. That's why fantasy/sci fi is my favorite to play since you can explore new worlds, meet non-human creatures and even fight monsters. My least favorite would probably be high school roleplays. I went to high school for 4 years and have no desire to go back. I'll do high school ones though and a few of my cravings are perfect for one.

I'm into anything but scat, piss or vomiting so I don't have an f-list. Here are a few of my favorite things though:
Incest
Deflowering
Bondage
Hypnotism/mind control
Being the dom

Now for some themes I would really like to play out right now.

Fantasy themes:

A warrior is badly wounded in battle. He wakes up to see the beautiful face of an angelic woman who is healing him. She tells him her kind is dying of a strange illness and the only way to save them is find a certain crystal that amplifies magical abilities. For saving his life he devotes it to her and protects her on her quest. She is an innocent girl and very naive. (Would be fine doing fxf instead of mxf on this one)

Modern:

I would love to do a girl next door rp. A 22 year old man lives next door to a family of uptight christians. Their children are very sheltered and rarely allowed to leave the house except for school or church. He starts talking to ther daughter (no older than 18 although within the rules for the site) and they innocently flirt at first. Eventually she starts sneaking over to his house whenever she can.

A nerdy boy in high school (a rare time I want to do a high school one) is asked by the head cheerleader to tutor her in math. He gets excited everytime he tutors her because she flirts with him, although he is too shy to make a move. One day he hears her making fun of him to her friends. He is angry and decides to do something he had read about. That night when he tutored her he would hypnotize her.

Futuristic:
Artificial intelligence has been perfected. Androids maids and butlers have recently been created with the AI that have artificial skin that feels exactly like a human's. They were made so real that they feel hunger, thirst and even have sexual desires. This has led them to be used as sex slaves. (With this one I'm willing to do mxf fxf or mxm)

Of course I'm up for any ideas you have and if you would want to do an incest rp I always love to do those. I just didn't have any ideas for an incest one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom