Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Could it really be you??

VioletRose

Star
[/b]We need a guy to replace the jock character. If interested please message me.)

In the past 8 years of middle school and high school, 4 friends get seperated. Girl moves because her father was transfering army bases.Boy moved because his parents seperated.Girl Has lived in Cherryville her whole life and does not want to leave.Boy was shipped to a private school on the other side of the United States. All these friends had known each other for their entire life. One day, they all get a chance to go to a camp. What will happen when they all arive, will they still be friends, or has there personality and lives changed who they really were.

Girls:
Rich Prep-Andy
Forced to move because her father is in the army. Filthy rich and loves to show it. Everything is handed to her a silver platter After she moves her attitude and style completley change from what the others used to know her for.Step mother forces her out of the house to a camp right after graduation. What will this long road lead her?

Outcast-Me
Saja is the only one who has stayed in Cherryville. Her mother is going on a buisness trip and suggests her to go to camp, meet knew people. Saja has not spoken to many since the other parts of the crew left. She does not want to but it sounds fun to get out.

Guys:
Social Aspect- possibly open.
His parents seperated and he did not have a choice but to move with his father. Living in a new place he became someone different. What will the others think, what will he think when he runs into the prep, will the flame re-kindle?

Jock- Open
His parents worked to much and sent him away to a private school. Making more friends in the private school he became the idol, the football star. Missing his old friends and the outcast, will the old crew let him back in?

The stories are given, add what you would like, let me know if interested.

Back
Top Bottom