Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Video Game Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wedgie Acceleration!

Super-Earth
This RP could be either myself and a GM, myself and a partner, or myself and a partner playing more than one character.

In the near future, a group of friends have signed up to beta test a new virtual reality MMORPG. On the day of the launch, everyone downloads, patches and begins creating their characters, ready to adventure within this new and exciting world. As a part of the beta test, each character gets to begin with a random special item appropriate to their character type/class.

As the other players log in, they find that their item is a powerful weapon, armor or other accessory. However... due to a glitch, my character begins with something he's not even supposed to have -- a rare (and humiliating) fanservice-ey "catsuit" supposedly exclusive to female characters. Hilarity ensues at my character's expense.

From there, we could discuss where things go. I'd like for the characters to adventure together, as appropriate for an MMORPG. Aside from that, any kinks, sex and future relationships are all open for discussion.

One idea is that the suit makes him look suitably "trappy" (and could even have boobs that are built into suit), and he becomes YC's "girlfriend" in the VR game world. I'm open to ideas!

Please send a PM if you're interested in discussing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom