Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neko Slave ((Male needed))

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoHC

Super-Earth
This world is ran by vampires, nekos are left to be their blood and sex slaves. Rossa was a royal vampire with great strength and wealth. Not to mention she was sexy. Though vampires were all very attractive with handsome features. Rossa was no exception to that. She had long dark red wavy hair and pale soft skin. Her figure was perfect with a large chest and small waist. She was fairly tall and stood near eye level with most men. Rossa has a very dominate and forward personality and as a vampire she takes what she wants when she wants it.

It was her 18th birthday and it was time for her to get her first neko slave. Little did she know she was not going to get a happy submissive neko slave but and angry hot headed neko who hates vampires. Although the neko male had an attitude, he was short and rather cute with his mannerisms whether he liked it or not. He was also a few years younger then the vampire that would be his mistress, and was a bit innocent to sexual things, though not completely unaware. Rossa finds amusement in his his attitude and uses her vampire charms to try and seduce him although he tries hard to resist by getting angry and walking away. But that can hardly work, the vampire is insanely powerful and can easily overpower him and have her way with the neko anyway she pleases, whether he likes it or not. And at first he cant stand it. No matter how much pleasure he's reciving, no matter how much he secretly desires to serve her and please his mistress. He just cant give in, mentally to her...not yet at least. He wants to try and hold out as long as possible so he doesn't loose himself in the beauitful vampire. Despite all the control she has over his body, in this word a vampire can not fully claim a neko unless they consent to having their neck bitten. And he was going to hold out on that, because he NEVER wanted to be claimed by a vampire.... But it is very hard for a neko to resist the power of a vampire eventually he will have to give in and allow her to drink from his neck. Which is said to be the greatest pleasure in the world...a bite from a vampire.

Even later on when he feels himself wavering on giving himself completely to her by letting her bite his neck, he is still resistant. This is mostly because he fears that even though she seduces him and appears to have emotions at times, like most vampire she is really just cold and emotionless and is more of an actress than anything else. He sees this in her and it only pisses him off more. Why would he want to give his blood to someone, and become their eternal love slave, if he's the only one that actually feels emotions between the two of the? Vampires denounce weak emotions like love and sadness and even happiness. Can handle the fact she wont ever actually love him? Will they eventually fall for each other? Will he finally submit and be a good slave?

Rules:

-I need a resistant little pet/switch~ ((AND I MEAN RESISTANT))
-Your character is younger, shorter, and cute with a cat tail, ears, and cat like mannerisms. Because he's a few years younger he is innocent to 'sexual things' so be away of how he would act in that situation.Its in grained in him to be a slave, he actually secretly enjoys it. But he hates vampire more. Internally he even has urges to give up his blood. But He hates them so much that he refuses to comply easily with his mistress whishes.
-We are going to do this in the Taboo forum or via PM. Those are the only options.
-Go look at my Interest before you get yourself into this mess, they are laid out clearly in my profile. (You can pm me what your not wlling to do)
-Send me a picture of a anime neko that will be your character. Try harder then a few seconds to find the pic. Not the first couple of pictures on google. T_T

Fair warning. You only get 1 bump every 24 hours, barring certain circumstance. Just because and make sure you aren't bumping too quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom