Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy Among Other Things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarjin

Planetoid
I'll start this off by giving my F-List. That way any incompatibility issues can be taken care of right up front.

A little bit about me:
I prefer story to sex in my roleplays.
I prefer there to be combat in my roleplays, whether I'm the hero saving the damsel, or we are both warriors attempting to overcome unstoppable odds. Maybe we'd be enemies who connect through their attempts to kill each other all early food for thought.
I prefer to play a male with a female. Although I am definitely open to ideas, as I'm growing more comfortable with my writing.
I don't mind playing through pm, but I prefer to play through threads. I won't do IM's.
I like to share the workload with both of us driving the story forward, adding our own twists and creating our own npc's and enemies.
I only play my own original characters.

What I'm looking for:
I'm currently wanting to do roleplays in the fantasy genre. Elves, magic, the works. Story is up to discussion, but I would like to set something up with a lot of room for interpretation and innovation.

Fantasy Plots:

Werewolf:
I've got a desire to play a werewolf, natural born with the ability to freely change between the forms of human, wolf and monstrous beast. The plot is up in the air, I've got a few things in mind but I imagine a world where there is a dark threat looming over, something where our characters are thrust into the middle of it and forced to do something to better the world. My counterpart in this could play a werewolf or she could play a different more relatively mundane race. This one could focus a lot on passion, involve possible non-con, might weigh heavy on the uncontrollable lust side of things between scenes of fighting for the greater good. Plot is Malleable.

The Knight:(Currently doing one of these)
In his short years he fought the good fight. A warrior who in the good times traveled and fought in tournaments to display his skill, winning and spreading the name of his lord far in wide. In the bad times he took to the battle field, fighting off the forces of evil, the undead armies were fought back due to his leadership and feats on the battlefield. Impossible situations quickly turned into glorious victories beneath his command, the country was ready to enter into a new era of prosperity, until one day he fell in combat. It was days later his symbol was seen riding with the enemy. The tides turned quickly as the people's hero commanded the undead against them. Arisen as a death knight he rides with the enemy, perhaps someone will rise to the occasion to help him remember who he once was. Maybe an amount of good magic will be needed to counter the necromantic energies that rose him from the grave. I'm willing to do a lot with this one, and willing to hear many character concepts, but I think it is a pretty strong start for a plot.

Things I'll do:
Sci-fi: I'm a fan of firefly and a bit of a star wars fan. I'm not necessarily saying fandom roleplay, but those types of things are possible. I wouldn't mind going to an alien planet or possibly playing a humanoid alien.

Anime: I'm a fan of several anime's and while I won't play a character from them I could be persuaded to play in those universes. Here is a list of my favorites.
-Dragonball Z
-Rurouni Kenshin
-FLCL
-Yu Yu Hakusho
-Naruto
-One Piece
-Bleach
-Outlaw Star
-Cowboy Bebop
-Sword Art Online
-Ranma 1/2 (Really Craving the idea of a gender-bending plot in this world)
This isn't a complete list, just the ones off the top of my head.

TV Shows:
-Firefly
-Supernatural
-The Walking Dead
-Hemlock Grove(Maybe?)
-True Blood
-American Horror Story(With a good plot maybe?)

Random for Now:
-Superheroes(Marvel Universe, or original universe)

This isn't complete yet, just what I could do before work. I will update later, and will respond to any questions in a relatively timely fashion.

One more bump! Still looking for partners, I've had a few people not message me back for some days, got three roleplays currently going strong! Looking for at least one or two more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom