Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A work of art. ( nerdfuck & Eddieddi )

nerdfuck

The Magnificant

She wasn't sure why, but she woke up with tears in her eyes. The term 'woke up' was very lucid however, for she wasn't truly awake but she did seem to have regained some of her consciousness. There was a terribly throbbing in her head, a bright blinding light, she felt that she was uncomfortable and wanted to move but she didn't feel quite like she could move yet. And then there were those tears in her eyes... fright? Pain? She didn't quite remember..

"Nn.." Her voice was high, feminine and gentle. Her small head fell to the side gently as blonde hair fell into her face. Her plump lips parted, and then closed as she recovered her state of mind. Her large, voluptuous chest labored with each breath, her toes curling. "H-h-hello-o?" Her voice was shaky, very shaky, obviously it would take some before she was truly 'there'.

Maria was a beautiful girl, perhaps a little too beautiful for her own good. Her naive nature made her a target and her innocent heart made her a victim. There were many men who longed to pry her virgin legs apart and plant their seeds, but none had dared... yet.

"I need help.." She concluded gently as she finally tried to move from the hard surface she rested on. She was in... in a lab?

He stood just out of her line of sight, spinning a small vial of god knew what in his fingers. when she first tried to speak he didn't move. watching her struggle almost made him laugh, almost being the key word. The soft smile on his face was only shifted a little. setting the vial down with a soft click he walked round her, passing in and out of her vision, his hair was black and messy, the lab coat he wore with the collar turned up against something was not in a bad state, just used, a few stains of chemicals and maybe one or two that were blood.

When she tried to move she would feel something holding her down, it wasn't clear what, but when she tried to move at first she would feel a soft resistance that grew in strength the more she pulled. a sharp movement would make it feel almost solid.
"Yes....You do..." He said, his voice was soft and dark, but somehow sticky, as if someone had poured treacle in to her ear it wasn't welcome but wasn't wholly unpleasant.
"You are.....Maria" he said his voice drifting a little when he spoke as if his mind was trying to gather information together as he spoke. "That is good. You may call me Sir, Master, professor, or anything like that." he said and walked past her, down her body, his hand trailing down from her shoulder, over her bust and across her hips and down her thighs as he walked round the lab come medical facility. She was naked yet the room, and the bench while hard, was warm enough for it not to matter. "I can help.....but....you have to..." He paused and picked up another vial and shook it before setting it back down and sighing. "Help Me...."

The resistance she felt as she struggled caused her to steadily become still, but it was clear it was not of her own choice. She rested still only out of fear of just how tight it would get should she continue her struggle. It was only when she stopped struggling that she began to notice the dark figure weaving in and out of her view. It was an ominous figure, one that frightened her and as it began to speak she didn't feel any better.

She felt her breath hitch, silent tears sliding down her face as she struggled to get the 'man' into her view, to truly look upon him. Was he a friend or was he the one who had put her in this position? It was difficult to tell, but she was leaning towards the opposite. "Please... please don't hurt me.." She pleaded as he went on to tell her what she could address him as. "Just let me go... I'm not... I'm not a bad person!"

Her teary panic paused as he spoke of helping her. For a split second out of sheer hope the thought crossed her mind that maybe he really was a friend. "Help?" She whispered softly. "What do you need me to do?"

"I need you to co-operate, to do as I ask and lend me yourself." He said his voice seeming to catch up with itself, the drifting quality stopping for atleast a while. He turned to face her, letting her see him properly for once, He was handsome, or had been, depending on ones perspective, bright blue eyes, a well shaped face, and a soft, warm smile. all marred by the huge scar that ripped his face from the corner of his left eye down to his chin, looking like a claw mark. matched by one parallel to it further left on the same curve.

"There there....Don't cry.." He said brushing the tears away from her eyes as he lent close and laughed a little. "Oh I wouldn't hurt you, atleast let you feel it...." he said his voice drifting again, "I couldn't let you go, not yet anyway, You havn't helped me." He said and then when she asked he grinned, his entire face lighting up. "There we go, to don't cry, just ask what you can do." He said and bounced over to the bench and picked up the beaker of what looked like water. "Just drink this to start with, we can't have your headache getting worse." it was just water, but mixed in with a strong aphrodisiac.

Maria's eyes widened slightly when the man revealed himself to her. She got a good look at his face for the first time, it was frightening. The very look of his face made her feel like he wasn't quite.. there. She tried to look away but in her position she couldn't find herself look or paying attention to anything but him. She listened to his words carefully and couldn't help but to shiver when he compelled her to ask what she could do for him. She didn't suppose she had a choice, though...

"What.... what can I do for you.. Professor?" She murmured to him gently, using the only name for him she felt even somewhat comfortable with. Her eyes fell on the vial as he showed it to her, soon she nodded. "Okay.... it won't hurt me?" She consented before leaning her head back and opening her mouth so he could have her drink it..

He smiled when she saw his face and the reaction it elicited. "Not the most attractive of scars is it?" He asked, and then shrugged. "I have worse elsewhere." He admitted before gently tipping the beaker to her lips, letting her drink as much as she wished.

"You see. This lab was made with a few things in mind, One of them was.....Improvement." He said seeming to drift away again. "Nothing will hurt you here...but...you will be.....improved upon." He said and then grinned at her. "but before we do that we have to make sure you're good and healthy. so a few tests."

Maria carefully put her plump lips around the beaker, drinking as much as she could in one mouth full and swallowing it down. Her ears were peeled to the man, listening to his words though she didn't respond to anything, at least not yet. She was petrified, of course. But a small sliver of hope still existed in her that instead of doing harm he would perhaps set her free.. but then he went on to speak of improvement, he made it sound like he was going to do some sort of experiment on her. That was terrifying. It was however too late though, wasn't it?

Her eyes turned to him, the fear still clear in her face as she adjusted. "Improved... how? Tests, how?" Her voice was tiny, but her questions were rightful.

He gently set the beaker down and sat beside her, lazily rubbing her thigh with his hand as he sat facing her. "Improved so that you may do your duty better, tested via practical examination." He explained before standing and heading back towards the bench. "Now I apologize but there will be some times when I will have to do some untoward things, however, if you do not argue or try and break free we will finish this....series of tests and improvements. very quickly" He seemed to be more on track now, though when he came back and gently put a hand on her shoulder "Please relax, I need to take a blood sample to see if you are compatable. If not you'll be allowed to go free." He said and gently rested a cold needle against her arm indicating that he was ready when she was.

The tears in her eyes were far more obvious now as she watched him explain. He was definitely not a friend, she could see that now. As friendly as he seemed, the things he was intent on doing to her told her otherwise. The water he had her drink was coursing through her body now, the aphrodisiac slowly taking effect. The first sign, a wetness began to collect in the confines of her womanly cave but still was it unnoticed by her.

She swallowed hard as he noted he needed to take a blood sample, and something about compatibility? She relaxed herself, preparing for the injection as she saw no other choice, but her confusion was clear. "Compatible for what?" She asked gently, praying only at this point that she would prove to not be compatible for whatever he had in mind and would in turn go free. At this point it was her only hope.

"Please won't you just set me free..?"

"The Adjustments, they are......sensitive..." He said carefully taking the sample after wiping her arm down with a anesthetic so she wouldn't feel a thing. walking over to the bench again he started to mete out her blood in to different tubes. "I would....if...that were....smart." he seemed a little distracted. "You can ask questions." He said as he continued to work on the benches lifting one of the samples up to the light before tilting it back and forth as it slowly turned black. "Hmm...."

After a moment or two he set it down and turned to her. "Good news." he said lightly, giving her a moment of hope. "Your compatable with the first adjustment. Would you like me to start on that now? Or continue with the tests" He asked, seemingly uncaring of which order things happened in.

Back
Top Bottom