Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Play with me? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurina

Tie me up?
I'm backkkk~~!! x3 -tumbles in and mews- :3

Ohayou/Konnichiwa/Konbanwa~

Hello~! If you have clicked onto this thread, you might be the one who would whisk my or your boredom away for good. As long as the roleplay interest us that is~ xD. Well, I've made this thread with the hope in rping with any male or female who seeks to roleplay to pass the time or simply to make friends too ^^

A little about me~
[+] 26 this year, woah, so fash @ u@;;
[+] I'm a Libran
[+] Blood type B+
[+] Lives in Malaysia so pay attention at the weird times I'm on AND the spelling I'm using [English UK] ALSO English is my second language
[+] I work~! Gotta pay the bills ya know o uo;
[+] Kinks are shown in my signature, clicky on the blue banner~
[+] Plays as a girl in a Het relationship while in Yaoi/Yuri as the uke, better known as the bottom.
[+] Considers myself as Semi-Lit to Lit

Roleplays
I've actually have done a lot of pairings including anime/manga/games. Originals are always on my list. I wish I can list them out but I can't since its quite the lot. So, I'm just going to be open at suggestions~ willing to try new ones as well~!

Current cravings:
[+] Anime - Princess Princess | Furuba/Fruit Basket
[+] Manga - Absolute Boyfriend | Air Gear
[+] Originals - S&M Modern | Modern Royalty
[+] Games - .Hack//Rebirth (Includes Volume 1, 2, and 3)
[+] Original Plot -

Love in Chains
The King of the Underworld who was bored of his pets that easily dies decides to keep the last surviving Prediction Demon (MC) who has the power to predict anything bad that would happen in the near future by gazing into his/her eyes? Since the King cannot leave his post, he sent his right hand man (YC) to go and capture him/her. Not only that, he was also in charge in training him/her to be the king's pet except for penetrating him/her for real since the king would do the honor of that. Toys and other items are fine to be used there for training purposes of course. Sex heavy this one I guess xD

Please PM me for RP discussion~ X3

Thank you for dropping by~ (^^)/

PS: No stealing/using my intro post without my permission >.>

Hey there! I'm ready to start the 69th Floor rp with you, but you disabled your pms? o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom