Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Long term/short term search! Back from the dead!

SunnyFairview

Planetoid
Hi, my name is Sunny! I have been around on Bluemoon since 2013, and I enjoy it. Y'all are pretty cool. I have a great love for darker, somewhat toxic relationships, but also bovines, sweet romances, and an assortment of many other things.

Other things you might want to know:
1. I am open to f//, fxfuta or fxm
2. I don't classify myself as anything but literate, but my style might fluctuate between 1 paragraph and 10. My writing style is based very much in what I am given.
3. Y’all, I really want to fuck.

Current Craving: Impregnation/Breeding/lactation(Smut)
Co-workers scenario
Cute slice of life Roleplays

Kinks (None of these are deal breakers.)
Lactation
Romance
Light Bondage
Impregnation/Breeding
Hairpulling
Teasing
Costumes
Boots
Stockings

MY F-LIST

Will Not's
1. Rape
2. Vore/Gore
3. Scat(I will do some watersports but no scat!)
4. Extreme violence

Last edited:
RE: Back to play! [F seeking M/F/Futa]

Plot ideas:

Hucow idea
In a world where hucows are somewhat common place, they have most definitely replaced dairy cows, MC goes for job interview, only to be told she was offered the job. Not thinking about it, she accepts and signs the paper work. Her new boss gives her a pill and water and she is told to take it. She is now shown to the farm, where here are numerous hucows about. Instead of caring for them, she is told she will become one. In the farm, there are various stages of hucows, like some are just like MC, they just started, where others have hit the stage where they are lactating, bring milked, have had several calves, they refuse to where clothes, have almost regressed to baby talk(this one is not mandatory). Others are closer to her stage but not quite new, where they go to get pumped but don't always lactate, but it feels good, they moo instead of moan, they go through heat, but they still wear clothes, kinda. At least they wear bikini tops and bottoms that keep their growing breasts supported. But the main thing is, they need to be broken in to hit the "100% hucow" where they are fully naked all the time. The best way to break them is to breed them, meaning "hubulls" (or if you prefer well endowed men) breed with the girls until they are lactating, horny lust machines.

There's also an idea of the hucow milk causing the sperm to be more fertile meaning that the hucowss have their calves within weeks, and it causes them to get more animal features. Also multibreasts, but I am more than happy to leave that out.

Feel free to throw in your own thoughts.
Closer
They were together all through high school, inseparable in every way. But when suddenly after they graduated, she leaves without another word. They try their best to be friendly, cordial even, on the phone but eventually there is four years of silence. Then on the night of their school reunion....
(Posting this plot based on Closer by The Chainsmokers because I never got a reply from my starter of it and also I am not the type to hound y'all if you don't respond.)

Loyal Pet
Based off your Fox girl, MC is a wealthy modern day business man. Lots of money and little work, you know the type. YC is his loyal pet, maybe also his personal maid, who is in a constant fertile state and has already had a few children by MC though raising them isn't her or his concern So they continue their day to day lives living and fucking. Not a very in depth plot but has the capacity to be expanded in with outside conflict and supporting characters. (By rook10)

Practice wife
MC is the prince of a kingdom and while it is expected for female royalty to remain celibate and pure until their wedding night by contrast male royalty areto have experience before hand. Enter YC, the willing practice wife for MC to learn the ways of tending to his wife. This can go many ways, she becomes pregnant and causes a scandal, true feelings form between them and they must find a way to overcome the class divide (maybe through a child). Alternately perhaps YC is the Princess and as they reach the appropriate age it is decided that they must marry each other to keep the royal blood line "pure". Could involve some minor reluctance that quickly evolves into adamant consent.(By rook10.)

Our Song
A sappy cute love story, of two people who just can’t quite get to the right page at the right time.

Stardew Valley/Harvest Moon

Stardew Valley is a farming simulator that is a spiritual successor of Harvest Moon. In it, you are trying to escape the morbid realities of the modern day world and learn how to slow down. However, the modern day world is catching up to you in Pelican Town via Joja Mart and you have the choice to restore the community hall or help the big box store modernize the town. You also get to romance villagers!

I would like to do something similar to that. I would preferably like to focus on the romance of a villager and a farmer/miner/newcomer.

Please note that I haven't really romanced anyone but Sebastian(which was last year) but am working on wooing Leah. HOWEVER, I am fluent in HM64 characters, including the back to nature counterparts and Save the Homeland characters.

Star Wars

I would love to explore the world of Star Wars in many different ways. As our own Jedi, during the rebellion, during the Old Republic, as Padme and Anakin, as the golden trio, with Obi-Wan there for some reason. I just love Star Wars

World Of Warcraft
I have a few different Blood Elves that have backstories. Alternatively, I could potentially play a Draenei. It depends.

Characters I have:
Lithilinara Sunfeather- a warlock-in-hiding with many skeletons in her closet. Sometimes literally.
Aeri Dawnblade: A mercenary for hire. Polyamorous.

Marvel

For this, I'm thinking more cosplay based but you might be able to wow me over. I prefer Marvel overall, and just recently watched the new Spiderman. I know the characters fairly well for the Cinematic Universe.

Generic Genres!
Queen x Queen
Queen x Princess
Princess /Queenx Guard
Queen /Princessx Lady-in-Waiting
Assassin x Target
Demon x Angel
Succubus/Incubus x Girl/Boy
Picture Plots, see below
Neko x Master/Owner
Bunny Girl x Master/Owner
Cow Girl x Master/Owner
Affair
[Fake]Celebrity x Fan/Hater
Rich Boy /Girlx Poor Girl/Boy
Goth(Outcast) x Prep
Drug Addict x Clean Girl/Boy
Stripper x Client
Roommates
Sword Art Online
Digimon
World Of Warcraft
Kingdom Hearts
Harvest Moon
Saints Row
Potential Fandoms: Persona 4, Doctor Who, Pokemon
Shoot me a Fandom, maybe I've heard of it.

Pictures of Characters I want to play or to make a plot from! (Most NSFW)
http://sunnysslutventures.tumblr.com/ has a whole slew of them

Cowgirl 1
Girl 1
[/LEFT
[/LEFT

RE: Back to play! [F seeking M/F/Futa]

Quick bump, since this is on the other page now. I am also looking for a world of warcraft plotline as well.

RE: milk me! {Now with Pics} [F seeking M/F/Futa]

I would be interested in maybe doing a BrotherXSister role play if you're still looking for a partner.

RE: You say sorry just for show; [F seeking M/F/Futa] [updated]

Quick babump. Answering the last of my PMs.

RE: milk me? [F seeking M/F/Futa] [updated]

I'd love to play your Cowgirl senario with you!

I checked outyour post, and I was thinking of doing roommates?

Bump. Please pm me if you want to play, it easier!

RE: milk me? [F seeking M/F/Futa] [updated dec 7

quick bump before finishing catching up :] i seem to have lost some partners, either that didn't like my response or they just haven't logged in for a bit. oops.

RE: milk me? [F seeking M/F/Futa] [updated dec 7

quick bump, catching up on todays' posts now. :D

Back
Top Bottom