Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family bonds (Junkin and Ladydark) non-con, mindbreak.

He kept her orgasm going despite how much she wanted it to end, no one should be in this situation being forced to feel good by such a man while her brainwashed daughter came only a few metres away, Kristen collapsed like her sister and he took his hand away, he stood up and moved in front of her, her eyes burning holes through his skull as she looked upwards, he talked about her daughter's actions like they were his accomplishments, a notch on his belt, he began to stroke himself as he told her it was her turn, she tried to shift away, she would fall if it meant she could get away but he held her head in place before saying that she might taste her daughter, the thought almost making her throw up as he thrust into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat and making her gag as he began forcing her to give him a blowjob, her wrists threatened to snap as she yanked at her bindings, large bruises beginning to show on both wrists and ankles, she tried to bite but the gag held her teeth in place, she could only glare as she was forced to taste and smell his manhood, she could taste her daughter...the taste of womanly juices being a common taste for the lesbian.

"I'd stop that struggling if I were you... It'll only make things worse for you..." He chuckles and pushes himself into her fully "Let me help you..." He stayed there a few moments, preventing her from breathing until he pulls back, he repeats this a few times until he can see her eyes glaze slightly from lack of air, and her struggles slow. "You'll soon learn that I'm in charge... I broke Maddie's mind... Kristen's body... Now I'll break that fighting spirit of yours..." He starts to fuck her mouth again, long deep thrusts into her mouth, picking up speed so she's able to breathe this time. He holds her head and looks down at her "I hope you're hungry Falicity..." He grins and thrusts in fully again as he cums, forcing her to swallow, only pulling back when she was finished, letting her breathe, he slips from her mouth. He leaves her there for now and moves over to her daughter, he sits Maddie up and moves his fingers to play with her slightly, she was still totally out of it, "See how well they respond... Even when not awear of anything..." He smirks and quickly brings her sensitive body to another small orgasm before laying her down and moving to Kristen. She was still semi conscious as he lifts her into a sitting position before her mother, "Their bodies are so sensitive..." He starts to massage and squeeze Kristen's breasts, rubbing and pinching her nipples, treating them like her clit. "It doesn't take much to make them cum..."

Felicity could unfortunetly not stop herself from listening to him, heh yeah as if this could get worse. he pushed himself all the way down her throat, forcing her to gag and stopping her from breathing, soon black spots began filling her vision until her pulled back from her throat, she took a deep gasp and coughed, her body hurt from the exercise it didn't take long with this treatment for her body to start fighting less. He told her about how he broke her daughters and what he planned on focusing on with her before filling her mouth again, sounds of gagging and gulping filling the room, he began to speed up to an uncomfortable pace and held her head completely still, she was sure she was going to throw up from this treatment before he made that comment about her being hungry, she knew what it meant and her struggles were renewed but pointless as he buried himself and came, she couldn't breathe, she had to swallow, she could taste that salty disgusting mess on the back of her throat as she did, he finally pulled back from her mouth, his dick discoloured by her red lipstick and that same lipstick making a mess of her own face, her mascara ran as she cried more and more, staining her face like some fucked up clown, as he moved to Maddie she was still catching her breath, each breath being painful as it filled her lungs.

He played with Maddie to show how even in such a state he could make them cum, it didn't take long for Maddie, her body shaking in his hands before laying her down, Kristen was next and she was forced to sit in front of her mother while he played with her, her eyes glazed over as he roughly played with her nipples. "Master..." She whispered weakly before cumming, her eyes rolling back as she squirted again, leaving a line of mess on the floor and on Felicities knees. Felicity looked at her daughter, to see her in such a state, it was the most disheartening thing a mother could witness.

He grins and then slowly lifts Kristen, he stands and carries her to their room, he lays her on the bed and cover her, he leans down and kisses her softly. He returns and carries Maddie, again laying her on the bed and covering her, he returns to the living room again. "Now that the girls are sleeping for a while..." He moves behind her again and frees her hands from her ankles, but leaves them tied, he then turns her and lays her on her back. He cuts her leg ties and spreads them wide, easily holding them open. "He smirks at her "I bet you haven't had sex in a long while..." He picks up the lube and gives her a nice coat of it "Well that's going to change too..." He thrusts into her fully, just like her throat, he sets a slow pace, then reaches over for one of Kristen's toys, it was still wet. "As strong as you are... You can't fight me forever... But I hope you last longer then your daughters... I'll enjoy the challenge of breaking you and watching you slowly crumble..." He turns the toy on and rubs it over her clit as he picks up the pace.

Felicity continued to watch him, she picked up Kristen and moved her away into a bedroom, Maddie as well and covered them, at least he was compassionate enough to move them and cover them, however he returned to her and removed what was binding her hands to her feet, before she had a chance to take advantage of this extra movement he flipped her onto her back and cut what was tying her feet, she tried to kick him but he spread her legs with ease, and commented that she probably hadn't had sex in a while, if she could or was in a different situation she may have smirked considering what she did with her next door neighbour every week or so, he thrust into her, bottoming out inside her, letting out a scream as she felt his girth and length inside her, none of the toys she regularly used being even close to this size, she watched him pick up a toy and comment about her lasting longer then her daughters, she wouldn't break, she refused to allow it to happen. him turning on the toy and rubbing it on her clit illicited another scream from the bound woman. I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU! I HOPE YOU DIE!

Atoshi turns the toy to max and holds it to her clit and speed up more, thrusting into her deeper "I'm sure you're screaming at me... And I'd love to hear your screams... But you aren't ready yet... For the screams I want to hear..." He chuckles and grins at her "Your tighter then I thought you'd be, after having two children... But I gues you've had years to tighten back up..." He leans closer "And the toys you use with your little bitch must not be very big..." He grins at her shocked face "What... You didn't think I knew about the 'slut' you keep on the side... When your daughters are away... Mommy will play..." He grins "I watche you for a while before making a move on Maddie... Then I had Maddie get Kristen... And both get you... Oh..." He thrusts a bit slowly, reaching into his pocket and pulling up the videos of the girls at varying stages of their breaking, he plays them for her, letting her see it didn't take long for her 'strong' girls to utterly crumble, he even showed the video of Maddie helping to break Kristen. "You see Falicity... Even if I never break you... I've still won... But I'll keep you with me... Us... Maybe I'll even get them pregnant..." That was a lie, if they were pregnant he couldn't fuck them the way he wanted, but she didn't need to know that.

The screams continued to escape her, a mix of anger and unwanted pleasure as he turned up the toy and pushed himself further into her, he made a comment but she didn't care, just concentrating on finding a way out , he made a comment on her being tight before he leaned in and talked again, mentioning her playmate neighbour, she stopped fighting for a moment, fear replacing everything else, no one knew about that, Felicity had kept it a perfect secret, there was no way, he had been watching them, for how long? Why would he pick them? He described how he went after them before pulling out a phone, still in a state of fear she watched the phone, the girls started out strong but he broke them down, these must have been over the last couple of days, in such a small time frame he did this much to them? He told her that he already won but she wouldn't be off the hook, he even threatened to get them pregnant, no that was it. She kicked more violently then ever, attempting to push him out, she kneed him in the side several times hard enough to leave bruises, that fear so absolutely gone after that threat, Felicity would kill him, She tried to push herself off the ground but he thrust into her again and she lost muscle control and fell to the ground again, he continued to thrust despite how hard she kneed him.

"Nnn... Stubborn bitch..." He chuckles "But it's not enough..." He holds her legs tight and spreads them wide, holding them down, he then shifts and starts to pound into her, the toy still resting against her clit, his thrusts pushing it against her more. "Just imagine if Maddie saw you treating me that way... Her beloved Master... Do you know what she'd do to you..." He laughs "When Kristen just yelled at me, Maddie slapped her... I have my own little body guard..." He thrusts faster into her and groans "Nnn... Now I'm gonna fill you like I've done to your daughters several times..." He thrusts deep after a few more moments and moans, filling her as his orgasm hit, he holds the toy to her clit to force her's and slowly pulls out, letting her feel every inch of him.

He grabbed hold of Felicity's legs and held them down, he barely even had to apply effort to pin them, she tried her hardest filled with rage and adrenalin and it did nothing, he barely even noticed as she tried her best to hurt him, then he started really fucking her, before was lead up even though it didn't feel like it to this, his cock felt like it was going to break her and that toy was certainly not helping that fear, he told Felicity of how Maddie acted, she wtried to protect him, this man didn't need it, he definitely didn't deserve it, he then told her he was going to cum, cum inside her, no that can't happen she wasn't on protection, she hoped her daughters were please no don't cum. She begged in her head only to have those wishes destroyed when he filled her pussy, he then forcing her own orgasm to hit her like a truck by holding the vibrator to her clit, she came around his cock...she came again because of him what could she do, she wished more then anything for this to stop, she had no more tears to cry, she stared blankly at the ceiling wishing that someone would save her or she would find the strength to do it as he pulled out..at least he had to be done now, he came 3 times already.

He grins down at her, panting slightly "I can see that you're hoping this is over... But again you are wrong..." He chuckles and picks up Kristen's main toy, the one he broke her with and brings it closer. "I may be spent... But this isn't..." Without waiting he thrusts it into her, even working the anal part in, she wasn't going to be allowed to just sleep, no, she'd have to pass out. "You have no power to stop me Falicity... I'll go as long as I want..." He was thrusting the toy slowly as he spoke, now he turns it on, right to medium. "You are strong... But I wonder how long you can last... Dealing with this day in and out..." He thrusts it faster and deeper, soon switching it to max and thrusting it in fully, allowing all three to work on her.

Felicity once again felt her heart drop as he spoke, there was no way he could keep going, he soon came over with Kristen's toy, she tried to run but only managed to scoot along the ground before he reached her and shoves it in, she shook her head as he inserted the anal simulator into her virgin ass and let out a painful grunt mixed with yet another scream, he turned it on to a setting she wasn't expecting, her fighting stopped as the vibrator went to work, with it inside her pussy and ass and on her clit it was impossible to muster up the coordination to move her legs in unison much less stand or fight him, he kept forcing it in and out while he spoke before turning it all the way up, everything hurt, especially her ass as he continued to toy with her. no more please god no more Felicity begged although no one heard her as he thrust in again even deeper, she tried to talk around the gag begging him to take it out of her ass but she had no way of knowing if he could understand it, she definitely was struggling to concentrate that even normal speech was hard to think about.

He smirks at her as he continues, completely ignoring her muffled cries, "Kristen didn't like that at first either... But now it's her favourite..." He reaches up with his other hand and gives her nipples a slight tug, then slowly removes then clamps "I'll tell you what... You cum for me again... And enjoy it... I'll stop and let you sleep... I'll even remove the ring if you promise not to scream..." He was giving her little rewards, wondering if she'd accept them, he wasn't expecting her to just yet, but you never knew. He watches her and thrusts the toy deeper, letting it twist and wiggle against her Gspot, he could see she was tired, anyone would be, but did she have any cracks yet. "I even have a bed for you to lay on... Your own room..." He smiles.

Felicity ignored him as he spoke, her nipples being tugged were more then unpleasent as her body tried to reject this feeling of pleasure, he removed her clamps and she let out a sigh of joy, he offered her a reward, like she was some dog, she would refuse him, she had to there was no way she could lose to him, he offered to remove the toys, let her sleep, even offered her her own room, she shook her head, if she could kick him, spit at him she would, she would prefer to rip his balls off, the vibrator pressing against her g spot made her quiver as she felt her orgasm get close to filling her again, no she couldn't please not again no! He didn't stop only pushing harder inside her, she couldn't hold it back as she came, her body writhing with pleasure but she only continued to glare at him. Please just pass out body, either die or pass out.

He watches her and hides a grin "Fine... But you'll still be in your own room... The training room where I broke your girls..." He leaves the toy there for niece still on high and pulls the bag from before over "Let's just change this..." While she's tired, he switches the ring gag for a ball gag, one she can't bite through, and stands. He lifts her, toy still on, and carries her to the bedroom, he frees her hands only to tie them above her head just like the girls, only then does he turn the toy off, but doesn't remove it. "Good night Falicity... Sleep well..." With that he leaves the room and closes the door, returning to his room and moving up between his Pets, he pulls them close and relaxes, a grin on his face as he falls asleep holding them.

Felicity's eyes began to droop, such a rough day would be tiring enough without the orgasms but with them even the toy inside her began to lose its power over her but was still enough to keep her either on the edge of orgasm or forcing her into another one, her mind was so focused on this thing inside her that she was only snapped out of it when he yanked out the ring gag. "I swear I'll kill you..." Was all she could get out as he shoved the other gag in, her voice weak from screaming, she came as he picked her up her body shaking weakly against him as he dumped her on the bed and tied her hands above her, he finally turns off the toy and her body visibly relaxes finally it was only a minute or so after he left that she finally passed out.

The next morning Atoshi woke early like normal and went for a shower, he'd send the girls for one after they woke, after yesterday he was expecting them to sleep in. He turns on the shower and starts to wash, he didn't mind them sleeping in today, it just gave him more time with their mother. He grins as he washes, she was a strong stubborn bitch, but she wasn't invincible, she was already showing tiny cracks, he just had to get into them and pry them open, but how... He finishes up a few minutes later and exits the shower, he dries off and only puts on a robe, he wouldn't be needing clothes today, he leaves the bathroom, checks the girls, then goes to cook. He puts a pot on for oatmeal for Falicity, but adds a little something to the water, she'd enjoy everything he did today, if she wanted to or not.

Felicity awoke slowly, she stared at the wall for about 10 minutes before it clicked that she wasn't at home, it took a little while for that to click in her head that that was a bad thing, her eyes flinging open in shock as she tried to get up only to be held back by the bindings, she tried to yell but that gag kept her quiet. no this couldn't be real last night had to have been a nightmare, a man that somehow turned her daughter's into sex slaves, something like that could only happen in movies, no real hypnotism, drug or torture could make such a transformation happen in reality, she fought against the bindings before letting out a grunt of pain, her wrists having large bruises that stopped her now, her ankles as well.

Atoshi finishes his own breakfast before dishing out Falicity's, he adds a little honey to sweeten it and makes his way to her room, he enters and closes the door. "Well... Good morning... And how did we sleep..." He grins at her and moves to sit in the chair by the bed, he sets the bowl down and moves to remove the gag "I have breakfast for you... And if you want to see your daughters again... You'll behave and eat it... And scream all you want... This room is soundproof..." He stares at her a few moments after the gag is out, waiting for her to say something, he knew she wouldn't be silent. He picks up the bowl and stirs it, helping it cool slightly, then holds a spoonful out to her "Remember... I control your girls..."

Her eyes moved to him as he entered, Felicity's eyes narrowing at him in a glare, he removed her gag and before she talked she took the moment to stretch her jaw, it hurt after spending so many hours with that in. "Don't threaten my daughters you bastard!" Her voice registered only as a hoarse whisper, it hurt her throat to speak. "I swear if it is the last thing I do I will watch you roast." She didn't fight her bonds as much as she wanted to, the bruises hurt to much and she couldn't yell or scream at him, she attempted to scream but it just came out as a croak, she sadly had to give in and take the spoonful of oatmeal, if she was going to break out of here she needed to be healthy and not eating or drinking would only work against her. "Why do you want my girls? Let them go."

"And what... You'd take their places..." He grins down at her as he feeds her a bit more "What do you think they'd say to that... I'm not keeping them here anymore... They stay because they want to..." He continues to feed her slowly, letting her sip from a glass of water too. "You thought they were so strong... We're going to push away any man that tried anything..." He smirks "So... Did you think they would turn to women... Like you did..." He chuckles "That little neighbour of yours is pretty cute... So, is she your little bitch... Maybe I should take her too... Leave you with no one..." He sets the bowl down when she's finished, the body stimulant he slipped into her food would be working shortly, it was different from what he has the girls, this one only lasted a few hours, but it almost tripled her sensitivity, he couldn't wait to get started.

"I would." She answered to his first reply before eating ore. "Your doing something to them, no one can do what you did without something in such a short amount of time. they don't deserve to have their lives ruined, they are just kids." She pleaded with him hoping he would have a heart. "I didn't want them to push away all men..just ones like you, the monsters." She glared at him as he mentioned how she turned onto women and then threatened to take her away too. "NO! Leave her, she has a life and a family don't you dare touch her." It was clear she was just as protective about her fuck buddy as she was about her daughters. "Please just don't touch her..." The drug began to get to work, first she felt the toy in her, it felt like it had turned itself on as her body began to become more sensitive. "Please don't, I don't deserve this..no one deserves this. just let us go we won't come after you." Her bargaining was sincere, he already showed her what he could do with such ease, the way he kidnapped each of them without a hassle.

"Hmmm... Give up two willing little sex toys... For one disobedient unwilling woman... I don't really see the benefit for me..." He stands as he notices her shifting ever so slightly as the drug takes affect "Ah... So she's just a fuck on the side... When you can't get off by yourself anymore..." He chuckles "If you behave, I'll leave her be... Becasue you saw what I did with your daughters... Imagine your little lover like that... Blindly begging me for sex... Maybe I'd train her for her husband..." He reaches out and turns the toy on to low, but it'd feel like medium or high to her, depending on home the drug affects her. "But none of them matter right now... Because you have lessons..." He smirks at her moves up to her chest, first e massages them, then leans down to lick and suckle at her nipples.

"Don't talk about her lik-like that." A shudder going through her body as the drug began to show its full strength, she did have feelings for her fuck buddy neighbor although she would never admit it, especially not to him. Felicity gritted her teeth together as he continued to talk about her, Felicity had her begging like that in the time they spent together but somehow just the thought of her affections being aimed away from her to this man were almost enough to make her throw up. "Don't touch her...or talk about my daughters like that ever again." He reached down and turned on the toy, the feelin made her attempt to scream again, coming out as a hoarse croak once more, her body becoming wet against her desires as the toy went to work, she glanced at him as he spoke again but didn't take in the information as he reached up and began to play with her chest, his fingers on her nipples teasing and making her moan through gritted teeth, he began to lean down. "Don't you da-!" Her attempts to scream being truly frustrating, at least before there was a possibility of a neighbour coming down and complaining about noise now there was no chance of that. "Get off me!"

He pulls back from her nipples and watches her "Mmm... If I didn't know any better Falicity... I'd say you were enjoying this..." He reaches down and turns the toy to medium, then leaning closer to lick and nip at her neck, he keeps this up until she cums for the first time that day, then turns the toy off. "Now... You must have had another man at some point... At least twice... To have those girls..." He moves to the end of the bed and removes the toy, then spreads her legs and holds them open. "So yell me... Do they have the same father...." He rocks against her slowly, then starts to push in, going slowly so she can feel all of him. "Maybe I'll make them a new sibling..." He pushes in fully and grins "Since you want to take their place and all... Ill have to make it up some how..." He starte to move, slowly, then picking up speed.

"I wouldn't ev-" Her sentance cut off as he turned up the toy, her body shuddering and then letting out a moan as he teased her neck. "I won't give in to you.." Her body betrayed her despite her strong words, a sudden spasm rocking her body as she came from the toy and him. "I...won't" She said breathlessly as he turned the toy off, her fingers shaky, he asked about their father while removing the toy and forcing her legs open. "Yes...and he was evil.." Felicity said as explanation for what she told her daughters, she shook her head as he pushed in, her orgasm having lubed her up along with this drug making it easy for him to slide in, she could already feel her body betraying her again, deriving pleasure from this rapist. "No please, don't make me pregnant, you can't have all this fun if I'm pregnant." She said pleading, she did want to take their place if nothing else for their protection but the thought of becoming pregnant from this pig of a man made her sick to her core, he picked up speed causing her to moan out loud despite her attempts to stop the sound.

Back
Top Bottom