Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family bonds (Junkin and Ladydark) non-con, mindbreak.

Atoshi takes it easy on her and starts to move her slowly again "The rest of your part my Dear... Is to disguise yourself in coveralls and a mask... Can't have your mother knowing its you... Yet..." Once she repeats it back to him, he holds her hips and thrusts into her harder and faster. "Nnn..." You behave and do as told... You'll be allowed to cum as you like..." He smirks at her and looks to Maddie "Turn it on Sweety... I want you cumming with your sister..." He leans up and suckles Kristen's nipples harder, nipping lightly. He moans a bit louder and grins "I'm gonna cum my Dear... And fill your little cunt..." He chuckles as he gets closer "That's it Pets... Cum for me... Call out for me..." He watches both girls as he gets closer, then thrusts up hard and fills Kristen as he cums.

Kristen's whimpering stopped as she finally was moving again. "Okay coveralls and a mask. I'll do my best." She pushed as hard as she could against him as he sped up so he could reach as deep as possible. "I'll be allowed to cum whenever I want?" That was the ultimate prize to Kristen there was no way she would let herself fail, she followed his gaze to Maddie as he spoke, Maddie fumbled with her toy, struggling to figure out how to turn it on before a small buzz was heard and Maddie let out a guttural scream of pleasure into the bed, her ass still raised on shaky legs as she started fucking herself faster, Kristen's attention was taken away by Atoshi sucking on her nipples, he said he was going to cum, so was Kristen, continued to ride him as hard as she could while he played with her nipples and her sister masturbated next to them, Maddie's gasps of pleasure showing she was getting close too, Kristen grabbed a hold of Atoshi's head and pressed him further into her breasts before cumming. "MASTER!" Her body shook on him as he thrust up and came himself inside her.

"I'M CUMMING MASTER!" Maddie screamed as she came, her body spasming and her weak legs giving way, she was left a drooling pleasure filled mess on her stomach, legs spread and hands in between them, her dildo still buzzing away inside her pussy, to weak to remove it despite how uncomfortable it now was buzzing against her weak spots.

Atoshi smirks and looks over the girls, Maddie was as he wanted her, fucked silly and ready for bed, Kristen was tired, he could tell. "Alright... Bed time Pets..." He helps Kristen off him and gives her a kiss before laying her down, he then turns off and removes Maddie's toy, then helps her lay down too. "That's it Sweety... Bed time..." He kisses her softly as he moves to lay between them, he holds them close and relaxes.

The next morning he woke them up early with a nice hard fuck each, then made them each take a shower, while they washed, he set out their clothes, Maddie's outfit from when he first took her and Kristen's coveralls to go over her normal clothes and a ski mask. Once the girls were clean, he told them to dress and eat, then he went to shower, after he got everything ready and hands Maddie her phone. "Have her meet you behind this building... Sound scared... Kristen... You'll wait downstairs with us but hidden, you one out when I call..." He kisses each of them "You know I won't hurt you... But act like I will..." He leads them downstairs.

The two girls finished their food and went over the plan again, Kristen seemed antsy about it, mostly worried she may lose her ultimate reward, Maddie seemed sure, utterly believing in her master and his plan being perfect, Kristen also shifted uncomfortably in the coveralls, the material was an uncomfortable fit over her clothes they were led downstairs and Maddie was given her phone. "I understand master, I will do my best." She returned his kiss and waited for him to talk to Kristen.

"Okay so when you give the signal I come out, tie her up for you." She went over the plan to herself once more before kissing him and going to hide. Maddie put in her mothers number and rang her, her mother talked, well yelled first.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! YOU AND YOUR SISTER JUST DROPPED OFF THE EDGE OF THE EARTH WHERE ARE YOU?!" Felicity's aggravated voice echoed in the room, both Kristen and Atoshi could hear it.

"Mum, a man has me...he said he is going to hurt me." A very convincing sniffle. "He said you have to come here or he won't let me go, he said come alone." Her mother's aggravated voice turned to one of worry, she was quiet and precise asking where it was he wanted her to go and then hung up, she was on her way. "She is on her way master."

Felicity showed up quickly it was clear she had sped here, her hair a mess and what normally was a well fitted business skirt and top was ruffled and covered in sweat from running, her feet bare as she discarded her heels. "It's okay sweetie I'm here, I'll get you out I promise." her face was soft as she spoke to her daughter but upon facing Atoshi became as hard as stone, she glared and spoke in a flat tone. "What do you want? I'll pay however much you want just don't hurt her."

Atoshi watched his plan play out and grins as the mother turns to him, he pulls Maddie close and holds a knife to her throat "No... I don't want anything like money... You're going to agree to take her place... You're going to allow me to tie you up, and take you upstairs... Once there I'll let your daughter go... Try to yell or cry for help... I slit her throat..." He presses the knife closer to her neck, what Felicity didn't know was that it was dull. "If you agree to my terms... Step closer and put your hands behind your back..." He grins at her and just holds Maddie closer, he leans closer and sniffs her hair "Unless you want to leave her with me... She may be good company..." He chuckles.

Even Maddie was a little scared as he held a knife to her throat making her act all the more believable as tears ran down her face and she looked at her mother frightened, Felicity on the other hand continued to glare, but ground her teeth as he held a knife to her neck. "You piece of shit, where do you get off torturing women, she never did anything to deserve being treated like this." She looked disgusted as the man sniffed her daughters hair, he really was a pervert. "Fine." She stepped forward and placed her hands behind her back, she had no other options at this point. "Just don't hurt my daughter, please." She could tell this guy was a psycho, he had to be listened to, his demands were insane and she knew that there was a chance he would just keep them both but if there was a chance even the smallest chance she had to take it. "Please take the knife away from her neck, I don't want there to be an accident." She pleaded, still stone faced and a river of rage running through her, she wished she could do anything against this man, images of beating the shit out of him rushing through her mind. "It's okay sweetie, it'll be okay I promise."

Kristen waited until the signal from Atoshi before coming out, tying her mothers hands behind her back in such a way there was no risk of it being undone, she nodded to Atoshi letting him know her work was done.

"Lead her inside... Once upstairs... I'll let your daughter go..." Once she was tied, he removes the knife and puts it away, instead holding her upper arm and 'forcing' Maddie inside the building, he leads them up the elevator and back to his room. Once inside he locks the door and lets Maddie go, he smirks at her and wiggles his finger, silently calling her closer "There... I let your daughter go..." He glances at Felicity then back at Maddie "You did very well Sweety..." He gently tips her chin up and kisses her, softly, then a bit rougher to show how she enjoyed it, he then glances at the other one standing next to Felicity and smiles "You did well too my Dear... Your reward is on the bed..." He had set out 3 different toys for her, the one he trained her with, one like it but with out te anal attachment and a normal one. "You can use them an much as you want today... We'll talk more about it later..." He pulls her closer and removes the ski mask "I'm so proud of you... Both..." He kisses Kristen much the same way he did Maddie. Again showing off to their mother.

Felicity followed silently, she knew he said not to yell or scream but the risk that this psycho would do anything to Maddie if she did something was to high, hell the psycho had an accomplice, she wished they would remove the mask, once she got out of here she would see them roast over the pits of hell for this, Maddie was still scared but her shaking had stopped and Felicity wondered if the fear had broken her, after everything she was told about how monstrous men were it certainly would not be a weird reaction for her to just utterly snap from the fear, she just hoped she would have the good sense to get out before anything happened, she was led into a room after leaving the elevator and the one in coveralls forced her to her knees. "Now let her go!" He did, and what Felicity saw next rocked, no destroyed her very foundations as she saw Maddie go from fearful to happy, she almost bounced on her feet as he told her she did well before kissing her, passionately kissing her, she could see their tongues dance, then the other one got told they did well before being pulled close and having the mask removed...her other daughter, both her daughters helped this man, willingly helped this man after everything Felicity told them they not only helped him but they bought her into it too. "Why?" She asked as her composure broke and she began to cry.

"For my ultimate reward." Kristen answered her mother as she kissed Atoshi, after the kiss she slipped out of the coveralls and ran to the bedroom to get her toys before returning, holding them proudly in her hands.

"Because I love my master and he asked me to." Answered Maddie.

Atoshi moves to stand behind the girls, holding them around the waist gently and kissing their cheeks "You see... I just gave your daughters a new lesson... I showed them how much of a liar you were..." He lets them go, "You can play over there Kristen..." He tells her, then whispers to her "Make sure mommy can see you..." He then looks to Maddie "Be a good girl and get me the bag from the training room... Mommy needs to start her lessons..." He gives her another kiss before moving closer to Falicity and grins "They don't belong to you anymore... They are utterly and completely mine... And I'll show it to you..." He grins at her.

Kristen eagerly moved, grabbing a chair and placing one leg on it, her other on the floor as she spread her legs to reveal her pussy she quickly took the normal dildo and began thrusting it into herself, she was so eager for her reward she didn't try to slowly adjust she just pushed it in, her moans filling the room as Maddie was sent away to get the bag, she returned with it happily bouncing before handing it to him, Maddie looked over at her sister and began to rub her legs together. "Do I get a reward too master?"

Felicity meanwhile could only watch as her daughters who just a few days ago were each strong and independent women bowed and happily followed the orders of this man, he could probably ask them to walk off a cliff and they would do it without hesitation. "My children are not belongings! Don't talk about them like that! You disgusting pig!" She got to her feet to attempt to kick him but was stopped as Maddie stood in the way, arms spread to protect her master. "Maddie get out of the way I'm going to kill this piece of shit for what he has done to you." Maddie wordlessly leaped at her mother who fell back and slammed into the ground, Maddie then pushed her back onto her knees and held her in place.

"Don't hurt my master, I love him and I will do anything for him mum, even if it means I have to hurt you." Felicity could only cry, her arms being tied behind her back and sitting in this postion, the only thing she had left in this world being her own pride and even that was shattering as she allowed herself into this position, trusting her kids strength of character, her only untouched vestige of pride was her own self-worth. "I won't become like them, you can pull your tricks you monster, I won't bow down to you, I won't accept you and if I ever escape I will kill you."

Atoshi was about to answer Maddie when her mother stood and was about to attack him, but Maddie took care of her, he gets closer to Falicity and grins. "I told you... These are my girls now..." He stands again "Maddie Sweety... Tie her wrists to her ankles, I don't want her getting up again..." While Maddie does that, Atoshi pulls a few things from the bag, some nipple clamps and a ring gag, he grins and has Maddie help him force her mouth open. "Say aww..." He smirks as fits the ring in her mouth, then buckles te strap behind her head, then he rips her shirt and bra open "I hope you don't mind a little pain..." He gently pinches and massages her nipples, then puts the clamps on, a small chain connecting the to, he gives them a light tug.

Maddie complied gleefully and tied her mothers wrists to her ankles, her mother fought but in the position she was in couldn't muster any strength, Maddie then helps her master put in the ring gag, she smiles at her mother despite the mixture of fear, anger and disappointment that was filling her eyes, shock took over for a moment when her shirt and bra were ripped out of the way, she attempted to move out of the way but was held fast by her bindings, her screams now almost silent as the ring gag got in the way of vocalization, his pinches and massages were utterly unwelcome and she wanted to scream at him, threaten him, but that was replaced by a scream of pain as he attached the clamps and pulled on the chain connecting them, she did her best to follow the tugging trying to avoid pain.

Maddie hugged the side of her master. "Master mummy interrupted you before, Kristen got her reward, do I get one?" Kristen was still sitting on the chair and was close to cumming by now, her moans still loud and proud as she played freely with her reward.

He lets the chain go and holds out his hand to Maddie, once she takes it he pulls her closer, smiling. "Yes my sweet... You get a reward... And I think we should let your mother watch..." He has Maddie face her mom and he slowly strips her, slowly running his hands over her naked skin as he does so, exciting her that much more. Once she's nude, he kneels a few feet before Falicity and pulls Maddie into his lap, face her mother, he spreads her legs and starts to slowly run his fingers over her. He whispers into her ear "This is just a preview for you mom... Then your real reward... Just act natural..." He kisses her cheek and starts to rub and pinch her clit, then thrusts a few fingers in slowly.

Maddie followed his every move, hopping out of her clothing and letting out a sigh of happiness as his hands ran over her until she was finally naked she joyfully took her place on his lap and spread her legs to show her glistening pussy to her mother, she moaned loudly and arched her back as his fingers touched her. "Yes master." She said back to him as he played with her clit and fingered her. "I love you master." She turned her head to look at him before kissing him as he fingered her.

Kristen finally came, shaking in her chair she could see her mother closing her eyes now to avoid seeing what was in front of her, Kristen replaced her toy with the vibrator with an anal attachment she turned it on and walked over to her mother and held both her eyes open, forcing her to watch her daughter be pleasured by this man, while her other daughter was pleasured by a toy behind her. "Watch how happy he makes her."

Felicity continued to struggle, again and again and again but no progress was made, she was trapped without hope of release, he trapped his daughters like this no doubt and tortured them until they gave in, until they broke but she wouldn't let herself do the same, she would weather this until she escaped, even if she was forced to watch her daughter get used like this.

He kisses Maddie back and grins as he looks back to Falicity, to find Kristen making her watch, he grins "That's it Maddie... Who's my good girl..." He says it softly to her and moves his fingers that much faster, licking along her neck and using his free hand to massage her breast. He stares at Falicity as he speeds up , holding Maddie closer as she gets closer, then grins as he finally makes her cum. "She's mine Falicity... Aren't you Maddie..." He smiles and continues to finger slowly, letting her orgasm run long. Once that was done he shifts her and opens his own pants, then slips into her so her mother can see. "Who do you belong to girls..." He could tell Kristen was getting close again and smirks and starts to thrust into Maddie a bit harder.

"I'm your good girl master." She said with a loving purr, being called a good girl as much of a turn on as ever, his fingers moving so much faster that she couldn't help but gasp especially as he also licked her neck teasingly and then his tough hand gripping her breast, Felicity being forced to watch her daughter being violated like this, something that would surely happen to her soon enough. Maddie began to gasp more and more as she got closer, her orgasm building fast from the situation, she came on his fingers, that slutty expression taking her face as he asked his question. "All yours...master." His fingering slowing down to let that expression last, but soon he undid his pants and pushed his way inside. "YOU MASTER!" Answered Maddie enthusiastically.

Kristen meanwhile had let her mother blink for a moment as she upped the vibrator speed, she watched her sister cum and was finally getting close herself as she held her mothers eyes open, the taboo of the moment no longer sickening to her but instead a turn on, he asked his question and she couldn't help but answer. "We belong to you master." The words were almost enough to make her cum, but it was only as Maddie started to scream that it happened, her arms falling to her sides as she thrust against the vibrator inside her, a small puddle of her sexual juices spreading from between her kneeling knees.

Muffled screams escaped Felicity as she was forced to look on, how could they do this? How could they allow this? Where did she go wrong? A man, a filthy pig of a man had them for a few days and they were reduced to absolute sluts, was she not clear enough with them, did she push them away somewhere and they sought this out? She could only question in silence as the ring gag still didn't allow her to speak, her world lay shattered around her as she realized there was probably no saving them, they didn't just like this situation, they loved it, reveled in it.

"Master shouldn't you let mum have some fun too?" Kristen asked, she knew this was all a part of her lesson but she wanted some payback on the woman who lied to her like this.

Atoshi smirks and continues to fuck Maddie, letting her mother watch each thrust into her now dripping pussy. "Don't worry Kristen dear... She'll have some fun soon... I have a surprise for her... And you girls..." He holds Maddie's hips and pounds into her until he groans and fills her with his own orgasm, he grins at Falicity, then slowly pulls Maddie off and has her sit on the floor, he body still twitching. "I'll be right back..." He stands and goes to the master bedroom, he returns a few minutes later with a large double ended dildo, he hit a button in the middle and it started to wiggle and vibrate. He kneels my Maddie again and looks to Kristen, "You girls can have fun with this... While I 'talk' with your mother..." He sets it on the ground next to Maddie, still turned on, and moves to take Kristen's place.

Once next to Falicity he smirks and tugs the chain again lightly. "So... What do you think of my lovely Pets..." He starts to push up her skirt and rips her panties off, still making her watch the girls, as they start to use the toy and fuck each other, he slips his hand into her pussy. "Maddie broke pretty quickly... Of course the drugs helped..." He smirks and rubs her clit in time to her daughters movements "Showing her what pleasure felt like... It wasn't hard to prove to her you lied about men..." He thrusts his fingers into her and continued to whispers "Kristen was a bit harder... But not much... I didn't even have to drug her... I just showed her true pleasure... Then denied it... And denied it... Until she begged for it... She has such a fear or being denied... She'll do anything for it..." He watches the girls speed up as they got closer and speeds up with Falicity, he chuckles "Those girls will never follow you again... They belong completely to me... And in time... So will you..."

Maddie's smile beamed from one ear to the other, she happily bounced against him as he grabbed a hard hold of her hips and suddenly fucked her silly, she couldn't tell when the thrusts ended and a new one began and soon he came, his cum filling her pussy to the brim, he pulled her off and it began to leak out and down her leg as she was laid on the floor, her body twitching as she got so close, her master left the room and she stared after him in lust he came back with a huge toy compared to the previous ones, she watched him turn it on then place it near her, she was to weak to grab it herself but it didn't take long for Kristen to run over, inserting it into herself before inserting the other end into her sister, she came immediately from the vibrations but Kristen didn't care, it didn't take long until they were both thrusting against the toy , they even moved to sit up and make out as they fucked each other.

Felicity screamed again as the chain was tugged and her clothes were ripped before a gagging sound was heard from within her throat, she wanted to be sick as her daughters eagerly started to fuck each other, Kristen pushing it deeper and deeper into the two of them, she looked away but her head was moved back to watch them, he began to finger her pussy, still tight and dry, this situation not being the slightest turn on for the woman, but he soon remedied that, his fingers hitting enough nerves to urge her body to lubricate itself, she tried to shake her head, screaming no but it coming out muffled as she felt it happening, she was being forced into this and her body was preparing against her will, couldn't it understand this was not a desirable situation? The only possibility she had as payback currently was that if he stuck it in it would feel like sandpaper from her dryness, it made it worse as he touched her clit while he explained what happened...what he did to his daughters, drugs and torture, her body falling forward, she didn't want this, her mind so heavily rejecting what was happening it made her fall limp out of shock.

Atoshi grins as she tries to fight and outright laughs when she goes limp, but he couldn't have that... He pulls on the nipple chains until she's up again and holds her head in place. "No Falicity... You need to watch this... Watch your sweet little girls... Now my horny little sluts..." He thrusts his fingers into her faster, he could feel her starting to twitch slightly, he rubs her clit "I could have them working the streets if I wanted... They'd do it for free as long as I rewarded them later..." He looks back to the girls "In fact... Watch your eldest..." He grins "Madie... Remove the toy from Kristen... Until I say..." He grins and stops his own attack on her pussy while she watches, but once Kristen looks over at him, he starts to finger her again, faster "See Kristen... Your mother takes her pleasure over yours..."

Felicity was woken out of her stupor by his yanking, pain forcing her up again, she wished she could just die, choke on her own tongue but even that was impossible as her tongue was pressed down, he called them his little sluts, Felicity's loved daughters and he called them sluts but even she couldn't deny it, her fighting against him for it obviously being half hearted, his fingers pushed into her faster and playing with her clit but then he said that he could have them working the street, she attempted to break out with renewed vigor but the bindings were so tight she barely moved, she let out a scream of utter frustration against the gag, he told her to watch Kristen, he was up to something, she looked at her girls with fear in her eyes and ordered Maddie to remove the toy, she complied with a simple "Yes master." Kristen looked over to her master, begging eyes and pleading voice, she saw Kristen's disappointment as he started fingering her mother faster and told her that she was responsible.

"Why mum? Master let me cum please, I'll do anything, she hasn't done anything to earn it yet..." She begged her master to reconsider. Felicity could only cry and shake her head, trying to communicate she wasn't behind this plan but it only looked like she was denying her pleasure more now.

Atoshi chuckles slightly but hides it with pretending to smell Falicity's hair "But she's your mother... Doesn't she know what's best... See, she wants you to stop feeling good..." He continues to finger Falicity for a few more minutes, then he smiles at Kristen "But I'm not that mean my Pet... You may have the toy back..." He grins back at their mother "You see... Your only helping me win them over more..." He rus her clit faster as Kristen gets back into her rhythm of fucking with her sister, Maddie already looked completely lost, the drug working overtime as she's fucked continuously, doubling the pleasure she's feeling, he'd have to give Kristen another dose later. "Fuck her Kristen... Make your sister cum with you..." He adds a finger and speeds up on Falicity, feeling her walls start to tighten, he grins.

"No! She doesn't know whats best she lied to us about how good this felt master you know what is best." Kristen bit her lip as she watched her mother getting fingered while all she could do was sit there and wait for him to allow her to play again, which he did and she jumped at the chance, she heard her master tell her to fuck her, make her cum, she looked down at her sister, tongue hanging out, eyes almost in the back of her head, drooling and shaking with each thrust, she gladly followed the command and fucked her harder, Kristen was getting close too, after vigerous fucking she finally knew they were both about to cum and with one final thrust they both screamed. "MASTER!" The two cumming in sync, each squirting, covering the other sister in cum, Maddie was now utterly broken and Kristen pulled the toy out of the two of them, needing a moment to catch her breath.

Felicity could only cry as she heard her daughter call her a liar, and that she didn't know, only he knew and then how eagerly she jumped on it once he said she could, he continued to toy with her clit but she barely felt it over this disgusted feeling in her stomach, Maddie was a drooling cumslut and Kristen was an obedient whore, they even came over each other, another of his fingers pushed their way in and he sped up, she couldn't deny he had a great touch as she broke out of her own little world but she wouldn't let him even if it did feel a little nice, she swung back and tried to headbutt him, her head connecting with his shoulder, doing alot more damage to her then him, her ears ringing and vision blurry for a second and he would just brush it off.

Atoshi smirks as he watches the girls "Very good Kristen... But I think Maddie is finished for now..." He gets an idea "Do you want to feel as good as she does Kristen..." At her egar nod he smiles "There is a needle... By our bed... Go bring it here..." He waits for her to do so, while she was gone, he adds some lube to Falicity, makin it that much easier to finger her, he pushes them deep. When Kristen comes back, he tells her how to give herself the needle, there was only an 1/8th of a dose, enough to get her like her sister for now. "That's it... Good girl, now toss the needle out... Good... Now enjoy..." As Kristen is excited by the drug, Atoshi finds Falicity's Gspot and rubs it, quickly "Are you going to cum with your daughter Falicity..." He whispers in her ear, he could see her slightly dazed from trying to hit him, he's sure to stay clear of her head.

Kristen perked her ears up as he asked if she wanted to feel as good as Maddie, her enthusiastic nod was answered with him telling her where the needles were, she runs off and returns with it and with his instruction injects herself, she threw out the needle as the warmth began to spread, she dropped to her knees and began to finger herself, she watched Atoshi finger her mother, clearly finding it easier now, she heard her mother go from silent apart from angry grunting to moans and wide eyes as he found her gspot, she shook her head as he whispered into her ear, seeming to want to convince herself more then him, Kristen was getting closer, her moaning turning into screams as she pushed her fingers in deeper, her other hand moving to her own clit and within a few seconds she came, she fell backwards, fingers still pushing in while she came, she needed at least one more but she was making sure to extend this one as far as possible.

Felicity wished she could beat him as he applied lube to her, he even ordered his own daughter to inject herself with god knows what, he pushed his fingers in more and she wished she could crush his fingers between her legs but her position made it hard to move a small bit let alone enough to hurt him, whenever she tried she threatened to lose balance, then he found her weakspot, she instantly buckled but her wrists being tied to her ankles only allowed her to drop her head and arch her back slightly downwards, he asked if she was going to cum, she shook her head violently as she felt it come towards her like a freight train, no she wouldn't she couldn't! But she felt it...and suddenly it was there, she let out a muffled scream as she came on his hand. There were no words to describe the shame she felt, it showed on her face, a look of absolute self-disappointment as she began to pour tears from her face, they fell to the floor and began to puddle.

Atoshi chuckles as Falicity watches, then grins as she starts to moan and buck, he'd found a weakness, he rubbed her Gspot quickly until she finally came. "There we go... But that won't be your last here..." He continues to softly rub her clit to keep the sensations going until Kristen finally came again, leaving her like her sister on the ground. Atoshi removes his hand after that and moves to stand before her "Well... Did you enjoy my girl's performance... They'd continue... But they're a little tired..." He laughs and makes her look at him "Now it's time for mommy to be taught a lesson..." He strokes himself slowly, showing her he was had again and quite large, he holds her head and grins at her "If you concentrate you just might taste your daughter..." Then with out more warning, he thrusts his cock into her mouth and sets a slow pace for now.

Back
Top Bottom