Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family bonds (Junkin and Ladydark) non-con, mindbreak.

Kristen finally had learnt her place, if she did well she was rewarded and if not she was punished, the authority of her two owners becoming abundantly clear during her punishments to which Maddie enjoyed entirely to much for Kristen's liking but she learnt that testing the water's was unsafe, to much risk of punishment.

Maddie had now become more comfortable being in the dominant position, and mixing being dominant for Kristen and submissive with her master, she also kept the house spotless and everyone's stomachs full, she kept looking for excuses to give her master a blowjob but sadly was interrupted each time, she wanted to show him as often as possible that she was willing to perform an act that was all about him her pleasure being utterly secondary in that act.

Once Kristen was fully trained Atoshi was able to leave her alone and reward Maddie properly, he takes her to their room and smiles at her. "You've tried to get me alone for a little while now.." He kisses her softly and sits on the bed, opening his pants "I know what you've been trying to do... So go ahead... I gave Kristen a few rewards so she's relaxing for a while..." He leans back on the be and relaxes. Once she starts on him he moans softly "You've been such... Mmm... A good girl these last few days... I have a question for you... How would you like to... Nnn... Teach your mother... A lesson..." He moans softly and runs his fingers through her hair, smiling down at her "Mmm... You're very good at that... Have you been practicing?" He grins down at her.

"Thank you master." Her face filled with joy as he allowed her access, she pulled his cock free, she was so glad that she finally got some alone time with her master, Kristen had needed so much training over the past couple of days it was hard to get any time when she didn't have to cook or clean, she happily jumped on the chance and began to lick the head before taking the length into her mouth, the smell and taste filled her senses as she happily licked while bouncing her head, making sure to avoid teeth and to concentrate on breathing as she did it, he asked her a question about her mother and she pulled up very slowly, sucking hard and loud as she did, it made a popping sound as it escaped her mouth, her hand continued her job while she talked. "She needs to be punished for hiding this from us master, if you ask me to I will do anything you want to help it." She let go of his erection before taking it deep into her throat again, his fingers weaved through her hair as he asked if she had been practicing, her dirty little secret, she nodded while on his cock before focusing her eyes up to look at him, for once she deepthroated his cock all the way to the base, she gagged and coughed, a few tears coming to her eyes but she didn't pull away for 10 whole seconds, she pulled off him again. "I wanted to please you...but my practice may earn me punishment, while you have been busy I was using the toy in my underwear...I understand I am not meant to take them off but even if I was to get punished for it I wanted to do better." her hands now balled into fists on her lap as she awaited punishment, her eyes closed tightly worried about what it might be, her mostly perfect record being smudged for the first time in a long while she was worried about how she would handle a punishment.

He smiles at her, very proud she'd so willingly help his catch her mother, he moans softly as she deeps him again, he could feel her gagging, when she comes up for air he smiles. "I never said you couldn't take your toy off... As long as you didn't please yourself... You're not in trouble... I'm actually pleased you were smart enough to think to use that as practice... Very good Sweety..." He looks at her as she stops "Tell you what... You finish me... And I'll give you a special treat..." He grins, she hadn't been given the stimulant in a few days, it was time fore a booster, then he'd fuck her silly. He wondered as she started on him again, what it would take to convince Kristen... How many denials she could stand before caving or would she fold at first request. He moans as Maddie starts to bring him close, he grips her hair lightly and speeds her up, showing her the pace he liked.

Maddie's eyes opened with shock, she was so sure he asked her not to remove them but must have been mistaken, instead of punishment she received praise for her intelligence and initiative and even offered a treat after he came. "Yes master, thank you, I must have misunderstood." She was now buzzing with the knowledge she wasn't going to be punished and happily took his cock back into her mouth, speeding up to the speed he liked, but would occassionaly push down to the base and hold it while gagging and coughing around his length. her eyes remained focused on his the entire time she blew him, she also pulled off every now and then to just lick the length and tip, using her hand to jack him off when she did before returning to suck him, soon she felt him twitch, knowing what it meant she made sure she was ready to take his load, he twitched again and again before finally cumming, she pushed herself to the base again and did her best to swallow everything while gagging. it was more difficult then she imagined and she began to get tunnel vision by the end of it due to being unable to breath before pulling off, her mouth still full of semen, she swallowed before gasping to catch her breath, some small lines of semen and spit going down her chin. "I think I almost passed out..." She said after finally catching her breath.

"Nnn..." Atoshi moans and groans as she pushes him closer, the feel of himself so deep in her throat, he bucks his hips slightly as he finally came, pulling her off shortly after. "Mmm... Don't push yourself too hard Sweety..." He leans closer and kisses her "You did very well... But I don't want you hurting yourself for my pleasure..." He smiles at her "Go get cleaned up and I'll get your reward ready..." He waits for her to head into the bathroom, then noes to get her needle ready, she hadn't had the stimulant for three days. He gets it ready, deciding to only give her half a dose, that should be enough to allow him to fuck her silly tonight, he thought about giving a quarter dose to Kristen. He hears Maddie coming back and returns to the bed, taking a seat "Ok Sweety... I need you to bend over the bed... You haven't had this in a while... And I know you don't like needles..." He pulls her close for a soft kiss "This will just make your body feel so much better..."

Maddie was caught off guard by the kiss, still focused on catching her breath she could only smile sheepishly up at him "Sorry if I worried you master, I wanted to see if I could do it." She finall had caught her breath as she looked up at him. "I'm okay though, I promise." Maddie jumped to her feet. "I'll be back soon." She walked over to the bathroom, she washed her face and hands before coming back out and going to the bed, he had a needle and she looked uncomfortable, she knew it felt nice but still found them scary. "Y-yes master." She complied with his wishes and bent over the bed, her hands balling into fists while holding the bedspread and her legs trembling a bit. "Is this my reward master?" She hoped it wasn't, Maddie had expected something much more intimate then a jab of a needle, by this point she had forgotten exactly how good it felt, there had been so much happening over the last few days that she never got a chance to miss or question it.

Atoshi smiles and softly rubs her ass, he knew she didn't like needles, but this was needed "It's part of your reward Sweety... It will make your real reward feel that much better... I promise..." While he spoke he gave her the shot quickly, hoping she wouldn't feel it "There... All done..." He sets the needle aside and pulls her into his lap, he smiles at her. "That wasn't so bad... Was it my Pet..." He leans closer and starts to lick and suckle her nipples, then slowly working her panties off and the toy out. He wanted this to be good for her before he took them to get their mother, he decided he'd also give Kristen a shot as well and thoroughly reward her as well.

Her master rubbing her ass made her jump thinking it was the needle. "I understand master." She felt the jab and let out a small squeal, she was pulled onto his lap as she rubbed the injection site. "Still scary master..." As she said it she felt his mouth and tongue on her nipples and his hands pulling at her underwear as the warmth started to spread, feeling the wetness increase and her nipples becoming so hard they could probably cut glass, she rubbed her legs together. "Master..." She said breathlessly as it spread further and further. "Your mouth feels so good." She pushed against him trying to get him to lay down while forcing her breast against his face, she missed this feeling so much, she didn't even realize until now. "I forgot the feeling." Her body ached and burned for him, not wanting to serve him just out of love and subservience but also out of lust, pure lust for him. "I need you master." Compared to the first couple of times where she was either fighting or just living with the injection now she utterly allowed it and gave into her wants.

Atoshi grins and rolls them over, pinning her under him "I'm glad you still enjoy it..." He pushes his pants off and rocks against her a few times before thrusting into her fully "Becasue this is a pre reward... I have a job for you and your sister tomorrow..." He starts to thrust quickly into her "We are going to be getting your mother..." He pins her hands above her head and really starts to fuck her "You'll help me won't you Maddie... You'll be a good girl for me..." He leans down and nibbles her nipples again, he moves one hand down to squeeze her breast "We'll bring her here... And show her what you girls have learned..." He nips a bit harder "Show her what a liar she was..."

Maddie let out a moan that turned into a purr as he flipped her over and pinned her down as he slipped out of his pants, she felt his hard cock rub against her before pushing all the way in. "Oh! Master!" He started talking about his plans to get her mother. "I'll be your good girl master! I'll get mummy for you! Anything you want." She struggled to concentrate on what he said before especially as he played with her nipple and then groping her other breast. "Anything you want master." All she could do was agree with him as he fucked and played with her she let out a loud screaming moan as he bit harder. "Yes shes a liar! Master you can teach her, show her the truth!" She wanted to kiss him but she was pinned and he was busy with that magical mouth of his. "Just fuck me now!" She didn't want to think on her mother at the moment, or even Kristen unless she was in here for Maddie's sake. "Don't talk about them master! Fuck me!"

Kristen sat on the other side of the door, knowing they were fucking on the other side, and wouldn't notice her she began to masturbate, she had been rewarded today for her good behavior but the taboo of misbehaving was to fun she moved her panties down and began to furiously finger herself. The door creaked, she hadn't realized it was completely latched

From his position on the bed, he could see the bedroom door but ignores it for now. "You wanna cum for me Pet..." He thrusts harder and grins, it was like he was talking to both of them, he sits up slightly and holds her hips, "You want it faster Pet.." He glances at the door out of the corner of his eye and smirks. He pulls out of Maddie and flips her around, then thrusts back into her doggy style, he smacks her ass and thrusts deeper. "That's a good Pet..." He chuckles when he hears a soft moan from the hall, so it seemed Kristen liked to watch, he'd hold onto that info for later, it might help with their mother.

His thrusts became even more rapid, he said something but she didn't catch what before altering his position slightly and grabbing a hold of her hips, her hands were free although it didn't matter as he flipped her suddenly she was in a new position. "Oh my god master!" She did her best to move back against him although with his speed and deep thrusts it was hard enough to stay upright, her master smacking her ass only made her let out squeals of delight as she felt her orgasm building. "I'm going to cum master!" She tried to hold onto it with the intention of cumming with him but with another deep thrust that was all unraveled as she came, somehow managing to stay in the position and not wanting to stop, she could only pant while she recovered, her legs a bit wobbly as he continued to plow her, she finally recovered enough to speak. "I'm your good little girl! I'm your pet! I love being your pet master!"

Kristen on the other side of the door heard him talking asking if Maddie wanted to cum and breathlessly replied with a yes as she fingered herself, going deeper, she heard him ask if she wanted it faster and once again answered before speeding up her fingering, she bit her lip as she heard them fuck, he called Maddie a good pet but once again took it as if he was asking her, she couldn't help but let out a moan although she tried to be quiet, it didn't take long for her to get close, hearing her sister scream like that because of the brutal fucking she was receiving she heard her sister say that she was a good girl, and a pet and finally came, letting out a scream despite her trying to keep quiet, her body laying against the door as it gave way and falling onto her back against the ground, fingers still deep in her pussy but now in full view of Atoshi and her clueless sister.

Atoshi groans as she finally cums and thrusts harder as he pushes himself closer when Kristen finally cums herself and falls through the door. He grins and pulls out of Maddie, then rolls her onto her back again "Stay there Sweety... I'm not done yet..." He smirks and moves over to the door "So... Were you enjoying the show my Dear... Why not come live it..." He helps her stand and pushes her panties off her, he moves her to the bed and makes her sit "Stay.. I have a reward for you..." He moves and gets another needle, a quarter the dose he gave Maddie, he'd work her up slowly, while she's still recovering from her orgasm, he injects her. "Good girl..." He kisses Kristen softly before laying her over her sister, face to face, he shifts them slightly so when he trusts between them, he rubs against both their clits. "Now... That's better... Isn't it Pets..." He lightly smacks Kristen as he thrusts faster.

"No master." She called out as he pulled out, rolled her over and assured her he would be back, she waited but it took everything in her not to jump up and tackle him.

Kristen had a dopey smile on her face as he walked over but realized chances are she would be punished, she came on her own, wasn't wearing her panties properly and had been eavesdropping on the two of them but was shocked when he offered her to join and removed her panties after helping her to her feet, she sat and stayed when he asked and got a needle, she didn't waver despite being shown it having never had the fear of needles like her sister did, Maddie shook as she saw it though even though it wasn't for her, she returned his kiss as he moved her to on top of her sister. "Uhhh..." She felt awkward, not only for the position but the warmth spreading through her slowly, she felt his cock rub against her clit and heard Maddie due to the same, they both let out a drawn out moan, although Kristen's was interrupted from the smack. "Ow." Clearly not much of a masochist although she doubted that would stop Atoshi if he wanted to smack her again.

"I love you sis..." Maddie said to her sister in between moans before softly placing a kiss on her lips, Kristen was shocked but as the warmth spread through her body she couldn't help but reciprocate even if she wasn't entirely into it.

Atoshi was holding back and smirks as Maddie starts to kiss her sister "That's it Pets... Enjoy your rewards..." He holds them and thrusts between them faster, then thrusting into each of them a few thrusts at a time. "Nnn... You girls are hot..." He smirks down at them "Tell your sister Kristen... That you were watching us... Tell her what you were doing..." He chuckles, a punishment and a reward at the same time, he smacks her lightly again and he once again thrusts into Kristen, harder, the into Maddie. "Tell her Kristen..." He slows his pace, knows it would affect both girls, causing Maddie to egg her on so she could cum again herself. "Mmm.." He moans softly, holding back again.

They both continued to kiss and even started to make out as they were thrust in between even thrust into , he told Kristen to explain what happened, what she did to her sister, no she didn't want to tell it was to embarrassing, she wouldn't. He smacked her again only to let out another grunt then she was thrust into hard, she moaned loudly into Maddie's mouth and then into Maddie who returned the moan, he once again told her to tell Maddie before slowing down. No! Please don't! He continued to slow and Maddie pulled away from the kiss to beg Kristen so they could be fucked again.

"Please sis, tell me, I can't handle being left on the edge! I'm so close." Part of Kristen wanted to tell her sucked in because thats what she has to deal with as a punishment but she needed to cum too, her world now in black and white and if she wanted to cum then she would do anything for it. "I...I was listening to you two fucking...and I..I-i touched myself and came as I heard you scream out.." The embarrassment was obvious as she looked away and the blood ran to her cheeks.

"Master she came without permission..shouldn't she be punished, you could fuck me and make her wait..." Maddie looked up with begging eyes, while it sounded like she was out for herself she was only trying to follow the rules, she truly loved her sister but knew that rules were something they both had to follow. "Or should she be rewarded because you asked her to do something and she did?" She wasn't sure what to do, she knew she wanted to be fucked but was confused about how this would work with new information.

"Traitor." Kristen replied to her sister.

He chuckles and continues "She just had her punishment... Telling you what she did... And this is her reward for behaving..." He holds their hips again and thrusts between them as fast as he can, soon cumming between them "Nnn..." He stills for a few moments as he pants to catch his breath "She'll get another reward... If she agrees to help with te mission tomorrow..." He rubs Kristen's ass softly as he pulls out from between them. "What do you say my Dear... Will you help us bring your mother here..." He moves to lay on the bed next to them, watching them both relax, then the drug heating them right back up, he was interesting to watch, Maddie already shifting against her sister and kissing at her neck softly. "Come ride me while she's thinking Maddie... I know you want to..." He moves onto the bed more and lays on his back.

Maddie and Kristen both nodded and were straight back to moaning as he thrust between them once again, it wasn't long before he came, sadly before the two of them did however as he pulled away Maddie began to kiss at her neck, teasing her, she was about to insert her fingers before her mater called her. "Yes master!" She said happily, almost jumping at the chance, she quickly moved over and inserted him into herself, her tight pussy once again wrapping around his cock, Kristen began to masturbate again at the sight.

"Mission? You want to bring our mother here? Why?" She was already on the edge and watching her sister be rewarded like that, with him so close and yet now so far with it buried in her. "If it means I get a reward, anything, anything just so I can cum." Kristen was being truly honest, she would happily sell out her mother if it meant she could be rewarded. "What is my reward?" She asks knowing that she would get one for agreeing, she continued to masturbate especially as she heard Maddie cum.

"I love you master." She said as she fell onto her hands, still riding him. "Have we both been good little girls?" She asked in a state of near bliss as she rode him and he hit her depths.

He grins and allows Maddie to continue riding him, he was hard again but able to hold back for a while, he looks to Kristen. "I'd allow you to do that... When ever you like... If you do a good job, I may even grant you a toy to use... Does that sound fair my Dear..." He was smiling at Kristen, happy she was being so good. He glances at Maddie "Yes Sweety... You've both been wonderfully good girls..." He holds Maddie's hips and helps her move faster and harder, wanting her left a moaning mess before he let her pass out. "You like that Maddie... Your sister is enjoying your pleasure..." He smirks and shifts his hand to rub her clit as he fucks her.

Kristen's fingers continued to fuck herself as she listened. "I'm allowed to cum as well whenever I want? I can use a toy on myself whenever I want?" The idea was so tempting, with her constant denial training the thought of having control over her own orgasms was very VERY tempting. "Yes I like that idea alot." She smiled back at him, this burning forcing her to keep masturbating, she felt like she would come dozens of times and still want more.

Maddie let out the happiest moan as she was called a good girl, her masters hands pulling her down harder and faster only sweetened it. "Yes master I love that my sister feels good because I do!" With her clit now being stimulated it was hard to hold back, she bounced on him as fast as she could, feeling him hit her very core with his rock hard cock. "Master I'm goi-" She came mid sentence as she watched her sister who managed to cum at the same time. "I'm such a good girl." She said with an extremely slutty face before falling off, managing to fall onto her stomach flat but still conscious. Kristen leaned over to Atoshi and whispered in his ear. "If you really want her to show how much of a good girl she is you could always take her last cherry." She wanted to get back at her sister for being traitorous earlier regardless of her actual intentions.[/i]

He groans as Maddie cums again and falls off him, he smirks at her, then glances at Kristen after she whispers to him, he smirks "I think I'll save that for later... It's your turn my Dear..." As Maddie lays there to 'recover', he pulls Kristen closer and up onto him, "Now... You can ride me... Have fun..." He moves her to slip into her "Much better then your fingers... Isn't it..." He grins and starts to rock her slowly, then picks up the pace "You two have been wonderful... And if you help tomorrow, you'll be rewarded greatly..." He runs his hand up her sides to cups her breasts and squeezes them "Your job is the most important Kristen..." He switches between speeds, fast and slow, so she'd pay attention to him. "You'll be disguised with overalls and a mask... Your sister will be my hostage..." He rubs her nipples "Once your mother agrees to come with me... You step in and tie her up, tightly..." He stops her movements "What is your job tomorrow..." He wanted her to say it before she was rewarded with an orgasm.

Kristen couldn't have been happier when he said it was her turn and moved her onto him. "Oh I will." She said as she removed her fingers and pushed against his hard cock. "So much better." She said in answer, the heat in her body getting a little easier to deal with, his speeding up was met with loud moans. "If I help tommorow what will my reward be?" She asked hoping to get some idea of what was in store if she followed his plan although that train of thought got derailed for a second as her beasts were squeezed between his strong hands, he started to explain but she wasn't listening extremely well, focused mostly on his cock she missed the second part and suddenly she was held still. "My job?" She asked as she to no avail tried to thrust against him again. "My job is the most important...once mum agrees to come I tie her up really tight." now that she answered as far as she was concerned completely she was frustrated he didn't begin thrusting straight away, he still held her still.

"Naughty..." Slurred her sister into the bed. "You didn't listen."

He smirks and looks to Maddie then back at Kristen "She's right... You forgot something my Dear..." He moves her only slightly before stopping her again, he glances at Maddie once more. "Get your toy Sweety... Have fun... Show your sister what she's missing..." He smirks and leans up, he licks and suckles her nipples, teasing her but not letting her get closer. He grins as he watches Maddie stumble around the bed to her toy, the return. "That's a good girl... Show your big sister what you get... And she doesn't.."

Kristen looked disappointed, not being able to remember what she forgot, she was trying but could only remember what she already said, she whimpered as he stayed still in her only the tiniest motion before stopping once again. "Master please...I didn't mean to I felt so good I couldn't help but get distracted."

Maddie in the mean time had slowly moved to find her toy, her weak legs and arms fumbling as she moved around, finally she found it, she held it up for Kristen to see, Kristen could only whimper louder as she saw her sister with it, Maddie moved to press her face into the bed and her ass up. "Master gave me this because I needed it after my first time with him." She began to slowly push it inside her, a loud moan pushing its way out of her mouth. "I love master." She said as she sped up, still lacking the energy that the others still had. "Thank you for giving me such a good toy." She said while teasing her sister. "Are you jealous sis?"

Kristen watched as she fucked herself in such jealousy her nipples being played with was no where near enough. "Please let me cum...please..."

Back
Top Bottom