Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family bonds (Junkin and Ladydark) non-con, mindbreak.

He grins and chuckles as she falls, then stares at his cock, she looked almost afraid he'd ask her to clean him. "You don't have to worry about that... That's Maddie's job... And I'm sure she be quite upset you stole it from her..." He helps her back onto the bed and tips her chin up, looking at her "You and Maddie have very different roles as my Pets... And only if you behave like your sister, will you be rewarded..." He leans down and kisses her softly "I have one more test for you..." He picks up a cloth from the back and smirks "I'm going to please you again... But you are not to touch me... Or watch..." He reaches out and ties the cloth around her eyes, he then helps her lay back on the bed and spreads her legs. "You wait right there... I'll be right back... Don't move if you want your reward..." With that he leaves the room.

He steps into the living room and looks around "Wow... I only meant the dishes Sweety... But this is wonderful..." He walks up to her and hugs her, then gives her a kiss "I have a special job for you... It's the last of your sister's training..." He takes her hands and leads her to the bedroom, outside the door he tells her when she needs to do to get her own reward. "You are going to make your sister cum... Using you mouth and hands... She is blindfolded and under orders not to touch 'me'... She won't know it's you..." He kisses her "Can you do this for me... My perfect little girl..." He smiles and plays on her weakness.

"Oh thank god" Kristen said as she was told she didn't have to blow him. "And what is my 'role?" She asked through gritted teeth a bit worried about the answer, he ignored her question and placed a kiss on her lips before stating one more test. God damn it so many! "Don't touch or watch? I can do that." She settled in as the cloth was tied as a blindfold, she was laid on teh bed and her legs were spread. He told her to wait and not to move. So this is the test. She waited, trying to be as patient as possible.

"I know master but I thought you would like this." She returned his hug and kiss with the biggest smile as he praised her work. "A special job?" She asked, confused about how she could help. She followed silently to the door and listened intently to his plan. "I think I can do that..it will be a little weird but I will do it for you I promise." She couldn't help but say yes being called a perfect little girl.

Maddie nervously stepped into the bedroom containing her sister, slowly stepping through the empty space up to the bed she knelt down, trying to not make a sound to tip off Kristen she slowly leaned between her sister's legs she could see her master's cum drip out of her tight pussy. Focus on that. She said to herself and began to lick and Kristen immediately filled the room with soft moans as her tongue flicked away inexpertly at her sister's pussy, she reached up and slowly pushed in a finger as she licked.

Kristen continued to moan as her sister continued to lick her . "Oh yeah! That feels good!" She went to reach down before stopping herself, knowing that he would stop. "Right there!" She said as the tongue slipped over her clit. Maddie focused on it before slipping in a second finger Kristen let out a shriek of a moan as she got closer and closer, Maddie's tongue feeling uncomfortable from the prolonged licking as the minutes passed but she continued for her master, finally her sister got close enough, she licked until her tongue hurt, and Kristen came all over her face, Maddie stood with her eyes closed not sure what to do about the juices covering her face. "That was great!" Kristen yelled.

Atoshi stood at the door and watches them, he could see Maddie starting to cramp up, she wasn't used to this, yet. Just after she came and Maddie stood up again, he walks over, he kisses Maddie's cheek and whispers "Very good... Now just stand there and remain quiet..." He smiles at her and moves up to beside Kristen "So... You enjoyed that... Would you like it as a reward option in the future..." He sits on the be and takes her hand, running his fingers over it slowly and tracing the lines on her palm. "Tell me how good it felt... And I may allow you to have it again.." He glances at Maddie and smiles, he wanted her to see this new power she had over her sister, to hear from her sister's own lips how good she made her feel before he removes the blindfold.

Maddie used her hand to wipe Kristen's juices off her face and smiled despite her now numb tongue sitting in her mouth, she stood quietly and patiently as her master talked with Kristen.

Kristen felt him move near her before asking her a question. "Yes!" She said in answer to the reward option, he took her hand and she felt his fingers draw lines over her own he asked her to describe it now. "It felt electrifying and soft as you licked my clit and fingered me, although I didn't feel as full as when you used your fingers rather then before." She said in reference to him fucking her. "I think I preferred it though, maybe because of the blindfold it felt REALLY good, speaking of can I have it off now?"

Kristen still didn't know what happened, Maddie felt a bit proud that her first time doing anything like this she was so good at it though, she wondered if she had some kind of natural talent at it, she tried to stretch her jaw to get rid of the cramping now, worried her master would her expect her to do it again.

Atoshi grins "Of course... You did well, like I thought you would... But the thing is... It wasn't me who made you feel like that... It wasn't me licking and touching you..." He removes te blindfold and calls Maddie over by holding out his hand to her. "Your sister is the one who gave you your last test... And I believe she did well for her first time..." He looks at Maddie "Just relax your jaw, it'll help Sweety... It'll feel better..." He turns back to Kristen "You moaned and cried out for your own sister... Told her where to touch you... Then you came all over her face..." He smirks at her "Now you know that not only can I give you pleasure... She can to... And also like me... She can deny it..." He holds her hand up and kisses it before letting it go "So you better respect her like you promised to..." He stares at her with a grins on his face.

Kristen removed the blindfold although as he continued to talk her smile faded, worried about what he was implying, Maddie came over when called he told her that Maddie was in fact the one that did it, she looked up at her little sister who had now relaxed her jaw and smiled happily at her elder sister. "I think...I'm gonna be sick..." He continued to describe how she acted despite her sister being the one who made her cum, and how she made a mess all over her sister's face. "She...you..." Kristen sat up and looked down at the floor trying to deal with this realization.

"Don't worry sis if master asks me to I will do it again." Maddie thought this would somehow be a reassuring thought, Maddie's world having been reformed so entirely that her old morality simply didn't exist, Kristen's was grounded a bit more in reality. Kristen got up and ran out of the room and stood over the kitchen sink, she held off the thought of throwing up. "I..guess I shouldn't have said anything." Maddie said to herself.

She acted just the he thought she would and doesn't try to stop her when she runs from the room, even stopping Maddie from going after her. "She'll be fine my sweet... She'll understand soon that you aren't just sisters anymore... And that pleasure can come from anyone..." He stands beside her and kisses her softly, licking her lips, "Mmm... She tastes good... Doesn't she..." He bends down and picks up the panties from the other day, Kristen's, "Let's show her again... The power you have..." He smiles and leads her from the room to follow her sister, they find her in the kitchen over the sink. "I think you missed the point of that lesson..." He moves up behind her and kisses her neck, holding her around the waist "Now lift your leg and slip this back on... Very nice..." He gets Kristen to slip them back on by distracting her, rubbing her nipples slowly, once done he steps back and hands his phone to Maddie, the app open, he whispers "Keep it low... Tease her... Let her know you're in charge here..." He kisses Maddie "Make her obey you... Before you allow her to cum... Make her face you..." He stands behind Maddie and watches, excited to see how it goes.

Maddie was a bit worried about Kristen, scared she may react like last night again, her master reassured her but she still worried. "I hope so, she is so stubborn sadly." She returned his kiss but giggled as he licked her lips, a weird sensation. "She tastes good I guess, it's a weird taste..." Maddie said while thinking on the taste, her master hten picked up Kristen's underwear. "The power I have?" Maddie still not understanding the power roles followed her master with a quizzical expression.

"Oh and what was the point of getting my sister to be incestous huh?" He pulled Kristen back so she was standing upright again, holding her around the waist with teasing kisses on her neck. She allowed the underwear to be put back on while he teased her nipples.

Maddie received the phone and finally understood what her master was trying to get across to her, a knowing and possibly even slightly sadistic smile plastered across her features as she looked at the phone, turning it on the lowest setting Kristen trembled. "Now sis master has let me be in charge so you are going to listen to me. Unless master says otherwise." She waved the phone as the vibrations slowly teased her sister who suddenly tried to jump to the phone, Maddie turned it up to max for a moment which dropped Kristen to her knees before turning it back to low. "No we don't act like that to our masters do we?" Maddie was enjoying this a little to much. "Now be a good girl or I won't let you." Kristen sat silently on the floor so Maddie turned it up to the second lowest setting. "Don't move until I tell you to." Maddie turned to her master with a big smile and turned back to Kristen who hadn't moved. "Good." She turned it up a little more and then kept it there until she was close. "Now look directly at me." Kristen looked helplessly into her sister's eyes and was rewarded by Maddie as it was turned up again, her eyes stayed locked with her younger sister as that lovely slutty expression took hold, cumming over the nice clean floor, a damp spot where Kristen's drenched pussy touched the ground.

Atoshi grins as he watches, Maddie quite enjoyed the power he gave her over her sister, he lets her make her cum, then takes the phone back. "Keep watching her..." Atoshi moves to crouch by Kristen, he turns the toy down enough to keep her on that wonderful high, but not let her have another "Now Kristen... I hold the control... But it's your sister that holds the power... You convince her that you deserve to cum again... If she doesn't think you deserve it... I'll turn this off..." He looks back at Maddie "She hurt your feelings... Make her pay for it..." He again turns the toy lower, allowing her to relax slightly enough to talk, he moves off to te side so Kristen can't see him, but Maddie can. He wanted Kristen to know that Maddie was just as much her Master as Atoshi was, he was pretty sure this would work, with Kristen's fear and all, he grins.

Kristen's eyes were glazed until Atoshi began to speak snapping her back to reality. "Fine..." Her voice dripped with acidic annoyance at having to listen to her sister yet again, this time without her safety net as Atoshi walked away, Kristen whispered so Maddie could hear. "Look sis, let's make the best of a bad situation, if he asks I've been a good little girl, I'll act all nice around you and him. Does that sound good?" Maddie looked like she was honestly thinking it over before shaking her head.

"Nope, I would never lie to my master and you will not lie to him either." She knelt down to be eye level with Kristen. "Now I am in charge and you will listen to me and if you suggest I betray master again it will be turned off and you will not cum understood?" Maddie's eyes burrowed into her sister, clearly entirely serious about being honest to her master and giving no illusion that the punishment was as much of a threat from her as from him.
"I understand." Kristen's head dropped to look at the floor. "I will behave." Finally submitting to her sister.
"Good girl." Maddie had to think of something to make her understand her place just as master had. "Kiss my feet and call me mistress." Kristen gritted her teeth together but complied.
"Yes mistress." Kristen leaned forward on her knees and kissed Maddie's feet. "Now do you understand your place?" She asked Kristen.
"Yes..." Maddie made a disapproving sound. "Yes mistress..."
"That's good because I have a way you can earn your right to cum." Maddie grabbed a hold of Kristen's hair and pulled her up to her kneeling position and to look into her eyes. "You are going to eat me out like I did you earlier." Maddie pulled Kristen's face to her crotch, she didn't begin to lick so Maddie pulled her back. "Fine you don't get to cum."

"NO! Wait!" without Maddie's guiding hand she dived between her mistress's standing legs and began to lick slowly out of fear.

Atoshi watches then smirks as Maddie's dominant side, she really was a perfect little girl, then he hears her 'test' for her sister and holds back his chuckle. He looks to Maddie and smiles "Very good Sweety... So, has she earned a small increase..." He holds up the phone and smirks, Kristen's fear was a very good tool to use against her and Maddie was starting to see that too. At Maddie's slight nod Atoshi turn the toy up only slightly, now halfway to medium. "Continue to behave and your mistress will reward you again..." He spoke softly to Kristen as she continues her task.

Kristen couldn't help but moan as the toy in her panties was turned up, the shivers of which sent shakes through her sister. Kristen hated this but she couldn't be left in that torture again, she wouldn't take the risk so she licked as best she could hoping to get it over with quickly. Kristen felt herself get pushed deeper into her sister's crotch by Maddie's hand. "Deeper Kristen or you don't get a reward!" Kristen behaved immediately without a second thought and shoved her tongue deeper into her sister's pussy. Maddie was turned on by the taboo of it all and was already getting close, she tried to hide it as best she could and hold it off but Kristen let out another moan which caused her tongue to vibrate inside her and the breath passed over her clit and set Maddie off, she rode out her orgasm by pressing Kristen in as hard as she could, Kristen struggling to breath as she did it but finally she was let go and Kristen took in a big breath. "Good girl, now you can cum." Suddenly the toy went to max for a short time and Kristen also came while her face was covered in her sister's juices, Maddie stood on shaky legs while looking happily at her master, proud of herself for taking a hold of the situation,

Atoshi had enjoyed watching the two, Kristen my act tough but was a natural submissive and with her fear of not getting her pleasure, easy to control. He leaves the toy on max until Kristen cums a second time and her eyes roll back, making sure she was fully satisfied. He smiles at Maddie and steps closer, tipping her chin up and kissing her, she was a submissive as well, but a good little dominant over her sister under command. He'd keep that information for later, for now he was going to reward his Pet for a job well done. "You did very well... I'm proud of you..." He backs her up against the fridge and lifts her leg, he grins at her and rocks his cock against her dripping core "Mmm... Your sister left you nice and wet for me... Enjoy your reward my Pet..." He quickly thrusts into her, pounding her quickly, he could still feel her rippling around him from her orgasm, it felt wonderful.

Kristen was taking some time to recover on the ground she laid her back against the kitchen bench as she caught her breath. Maddie returned her master's kiss and gave him some tongue as well, he pulled back to talk. "Thank you master." A blush covering her cheeks as he told her she did good dominating her sister, she was taken aback by him suddenly pushing her against the fridge and pulling up her leg, he trust into her after telling her about her reward before thrusting into her quivering pussy. "Oh master!" She was pushed up onto her tip toes as he thrust into her against the fridge, he thrust so deep she swore he was filling her stomach too, it was the best feeling as he pushed into her and lifted her off the ground for a split second every time, she could feel her pussy already building up for cumming again. "Master! I think-" She came before he did but he didn't slow down she could only let out loud screams as he thrust in and out, extending her orgasm to an almost painful length.

"Nnn..." He groans as her orgasm start to squeeze him tight, he thrusts as long as he can before filling her and pulling out, he lets her slowly slide down the fridge. He stands there panting and looks over both girls and grins, just a little more work on Kristen and they could go after his real prize, their mother. He bends down and picks up Maddie and carries her to the bathroom, he sits her on the toilet "Wait here..." He then returns to the kitchen and picks up Kristen and also brings her to the bathroom, he sits her on the floor. "Time to get cleaned up..." He moves to the tub and start to fill it, neither girl could move much, it was a perfect time for a group session, in the tub. Once the bath was full, he lifts Maddie in first, then removes the panties from Kristen and helps her in before he joins them, sitting between them.

Maddie smiled up at her master weakly as he picked her up, happy to be held in his arms he then placed her on the cold toilet and told her to wait. "Okay master." He went to retrieve Kristen who was trying to look away from him and when she saw Maddie, avoided her gaze too, not wanting anyone to see her incestuous face, Kristen laid on the floor until he ran the bath and Maddie was lifted into the warm waters. "That's better." She said with a serene look before Kristen was added who by now had begun to shiver against the cold bathroom floor, her body stopped the shivering once the water lapped away the cold then Atoshi joined them in the middle, Maddie immediately snuggled against his warm and muscular flesh, Kristen however remained mildly standoffish even in the cramped space.
"You don't have to act like that Kristen." Maddie said to Kristen who was giving the silent treatment.

"It's alright Sweety... She's still adjusting.. Give her a little time..." He shifts slightly and picks up the wash cloth, the starts to clean Maddie, softly running the cloth over her slowly. After a few minutes he turns to do the same with Kristen, he slowly runs the cloth over her back and adds a little soap "I'm not going to hurt you..." He says softly, and once clean, he lays small kisses along her back and shoulders, then slowly turns her to face him. "You are very beautiful... Did you know that..." He uses the clean cloth to gently clean her face, then leans closer and kisses her softly, shifting his hand into her hair so she can't pull away and slowly deepens the kiss. He runs his other hand up her side to gently cup her breast, he rubs her nipple slowly.

Maddie enjoyed the feeling of being cleaned and moved to allow him to reach wherever he wanted to get to, she smiled up at him knowing exactly how to repay him. He began to clean Kristen much to her chagrin. "I'm not a child." She says embarrassed as he placed small loving kisses she bit back a gasp of surprise, suddenly she was turned to face him and he compliimented her before cleaning her face. "Stop making things we-" To her surprise he pushed his lips to her, she attempted to pull away but he held her in place before tonguing her mouth, a severe blush now filling her cheeks with warmth which was only made worse by him teasing her nipple while groping her, she slowly returned his affections by returning the kiss although with not as much passion as he gave her.

Now's my chance While her master was distracted Maddie moved to clean her master, in a very specific place, she awkwardly moved in the bath around her master's body before opening her mouth and swallowing his twitching erection as far as she could, she slowly bobbed up and down its length and tried to take more each time. I didn't get the chance before, Kristen interrupted. For some reason making an excuse to herself, her soft tongue rubbed against his shaft, every few bobs she pulled back to the tip and licked around the head before descending again. Silently and happily sucking off her master, Kristen could see what she was doing out of the corner of her eye and reached to push Maddie all the way down as a form of payback for before, Maddie thrashed in the bath until Kristen let go and Maddie pulled off to catch her breath and cough, not being able to take his massive length in her amateur throat.

Atoshi was enjoying this new time with Kristen, then moans against her lips softly as Maddie starts to lick and suck him off like she tried to before. "Mmm..." He looks at Kristen and starts to trail his hand down her body, his fingers reach her pussy as she pushes Maddie further down on him and he stops. "Hey..." He holds Kristen's chin and glares slightly at her "What did I say about getting along... Do I have to punish you again..." He stares a moment longer then looks to Maddie "You ok Sweety?" He tips her chin up, looking at her.

Kristen found herself wanting him to play with her pussy as she kissed him but he stopped because of what she did to Maddie, she tried to think of what to say to keep him playing with her. "No no I was just trying to help." The obvious lie leaked out of her lips and she hoped they would fall for it, Maddie didn't just answering the lie with a glare.

Maddie had finished coughing and caught her breath. "I'm okay master." She said with glee. "Apart from Kristen's attempt to 'help'" Her voice dripping with acid this time as she glared at her sister. "I just hope I am doing okay." Maddie ran her hand along her master's cheek bones. "Tell me if I can do anything better okay?" With that she turned away from her master and went straight back to throating his cock, she didn't mind the push down but it had to come from her master, if he wanted her to push down his length she would even if it hurt or was hard to breath.

Atoshi knee she was lying and intended to punish her, he smiles at Maddie "You were doing fine Pet... Just take it at your own pace..." While he talks to Maddie he thrusts his fingers into Kristen and trusts them slowly, tapping her clit with his thumb, he looks back at Kristen. "You will learn your place Dear... If I have to punish you everyday... You will be a good girl like your sister..." He moans softly as he looks at her, his free hand moving to Maddie's head, not pushing, just petting. "Now... Tell me why you lied.." He smirks at Kristen and removes his fingers as she gets close.

Maddie continued as he placed his hand on her head, she slowly but surely was able to take more but still couldn't reach the base, instead deciding to compensate by picking up her speed a little, she was getting turned on by it and the thought of being watched especially by her elder sister, her hand drifted down her own body and she slowly played with herself, she wouldn't allow herself to cum not until master said it was alright but she couldn't help but play as she continued to blow her master, his head gliding in and out of her throat as her tongue lapped at his shaft.

"I wasn't..." Kristen attempted to stick with the lie, staring into his eyes trying to convince him with unbroken eye contact...it wasn't working, she decided to confess finally as her lying clearly didn't work. "I wanted...to keep being touched while we kissed and you stopped..." In her mind they were all square now, she confessed, no punishment necessary. "So now we can get back to that." She kissed him again before grabbing his hand and trying to force his fingers back inside.

Atoshi smiles and moans softly as Maddie continues, then looks back to Kristen, he pulls back from her sudden kiss "You tell me who's in charge... Then I'll continue..." He waits until her answer before he finally starts to thrust his fingers back into her and kisses her harder. He moans against her as he gets closer, bucking his hips slightly as Maddie speeds up. He soon thrusts his fingers into Kristen faster and bucks his hips up as he finally cums "Nnnn..."

Once they were out of the bath and in his room, he gets each one a nightgown and a pair of their own special panties, Maddie with the dildo and Kristen with the bullet. He leads them each to bed and lays down, one on either side of him "Sleep tight girls..."

Kristen whimpered as he pulled away to order her. "You are..." He didn't seem to take that as a complete answer. "And...Maddie, both of you are in charge." Suddenly her pussy was filled with his fingers and he kissed her again even more passionately then before, he moaned into her mouth as Maddie did her best, he thrust faster with his fingers but not for long enough, she didn't cum as he did, Maddie pushing herself as low as possible as he came, even to the point of gagging on his length as his cum sprayed into her throat and mouth, she pulled off his length and swallowed the load, a few drips of cum going down her chin, as he came he pulled away from the kiss freeing Kristen. "Kristen clean my chin." Kristen reached for a wash cloth. "Uh uh." Maddie waved her finger and Kristen, although begrudgingly leaned up and licked off the cum, she didn't like the taste but was scared of the repercussions.

Once Maddie was placed in the bed with nothing but a nightgown and dildo underwear she fell straight to sleep, Kristen stayed up for a little while yet, she knew if she moved to touch herself she would wake the others but he kept her on the edge, she chose not to risk it and eventually fell asleep as well.

Over the next tow days Atoshi works on training Kristen, locking her in a pair of those panties and keeping her on edge most of the time, only allowing her to cum once she does as told. Maddie would help when told, he also had her cooking and cleaning for them, he'd reward her throughout the day when Kristen was being punished. Then rewarding them both at night until they passed out, soon thy would be ready for his plans.

Back
Top Bottom