Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family bonds (Junkin and Ladydark) non-con, mindbreak.

Maddie enjoyed her food, her master was a great cook, she couldn't help but be inspired by him, he was gentle and kind but rough and commanding when the situation needed it and he was always in control and on top of all of that he was a good cook, she began to wonder if she had some sort of guardian angel to guide him to her, he reassured her that she was his first and that she was a good girl who was obedient. she could hear Kristen struggle after yet another orgasm but she didn't care for now as after they finished he asked her to join him for a movie. "Of course master." She followed him happily and took her place in between his legs and laying back comfortably, for once her perverted urges taking a back seat to the romantic feeling in the moment. "A reward?" She watched the screen but felt him slowly spread her pale and soft legs and let out a soft cooing noise as she felt his fingers tease her thighs and panties and calling her a good girl, her face flushed once again as she heard it along with his touch, he grabbed the toy within her and began to slowly play with her using it, her calm breaths became shallow and quick, it was clear he wanted something different this time, she pushed herself against his strong body and just enjoyed the sensations he was putting in her as her pussy became wet once again and her nipples stood up rock hard once more. "I will be quiet master." She whispered, assuming because of the slow pace he wanted to enjoy the movie too.

He kisses the top of her head and continues his slow actions "Good girl..." He says softly "You just tell me when you're cumming... You get three... Ok my Sweet... And try and make them last... It's a long movie..." He takes one of her hands with his free one and laces their fingers, right now she was his only and he wanted her to feel special. He watches the screen as the movie starts and pumps and twists the toy slowly still, he was also trying to teach her to somewhat ignore the pleasure of there was something else happening, that way she'd be able to function with a toy in her. "I also want you to watch the movie... And pay attention... This is another lesson for you... Your pleasure isn't what's important now... It's the movie and staying relaxed.. Understand Sweety..." He smiles down a her.

His kiss was answered with a soft moan as he toyed her. "I will do my best master." She said while he continued to toy her, his free hand now holding hers just as any regular couple would, despite the moans and screams from within the same apartment she couldn't help but think they were the only 2 people right now, she did her best to concentrate on the movie and him and it was working mostly, every now and then her concentration was broken by the toy hitting a particular spot which forced her to make a loud moan and then, she was doing alot better then should be expected considering how she was earlier today. but within about 30 minutes of the movie she couldn't hold back anymore, her free hand reaching down and holding the wrist of his hand toying her and her other hand tightened. "Ahhh..." She obviously was struggling to keep quiet, her teeth biting into her lip as she tightly squeezed her legs together around the toy. "M-master..." She loosened up once again and did her best to focus on the movie again. "What happens if I cum more then 3 times?" She asked in a whisper as she felt how much more sensitive she was.

He kept up his slow totrure and kisses her head each time she got a little loud as a silent reminder to keep it down. As she finally on te edge of her first orgasm he looks at her "If you cum more then I allow... You get none for the rest of the day... But you'll be good and stop at three... Are you ready for your first my sweet..." He could feel her legs twitching and clamping and she was all around twitchy, he smiles at her "You may have your first..." He speeds his hand up slightly, twisting it just right to hit her sensitive spot several times, his other hand holding her's as she squeezes, getting closer. "That's it Sweety... Just relax and let it happen... Breathe..." He watches her and couches her through taking it easy, and staying as quiet as she can this time, she was still learning.

After she finally came down she did her best to concentrate on the movie, worried that if she didn't devote every tiny bit of her focus she would cum again, Master had placed a limit on her and a very severe punishment which she refused to take on, he wasn't making it easy as he sped up and focused on her sensitive spots like that, she tried to focus on breathing and the movie which helped for a while. "Master...if you keep speeding up..." Even with the threat of punishment she couldn't help but spread her legs wider so the toy could reach deeper. and her hands tightened again on his but she held off longer by breathing slowly and concentrating but soon after she came again, her face contorting like her sisters into a slutty expression, although worry quickly replaced it as she realized she only had one more. "How much longer is the movie?" She asked hoping it wouldn't be out of turn, she was worried she wouldn't last especially if he sped up again.

"Relax my sweet... It's almost over... You've lasted longer then I though you could..." He slows back down but keeps focusing on her sensitive spots, he wanted this one to be slow, but strong. He didn't tell her the movie had just about an hour left of it, he keeps his movements slow and steady. "You can't cum until the movie is over... Try your best... When the credits roll... You are allowed to cum..." He kisses her forhead then watche the movie. He keeps his actions slow, but slows them even more if he feels her getting too close, he was helping her make it to her goal. The hour ticked by slowly but he kept her on the thing edge, she was trying so hard, then the last of the movie played and the screen went dark, he lets her other hand go and pulls out his phone quickly, he turns the camera to face her. "Look at my phone Sweety... I'll show you your beautiful face..." As the credits start to roll, he speeds up to his normal slow pace, just enough or her to cum.

Maddie couldn't help but smile as she was praised for doing so well, she thought he was slowing down but with how she was concentrating it was hard to tell if that was definitely the case, he definately didn't slow down on her sensitive areas, she got close several times but managed to hold off until finally the movie ended, she was about to cum on her own but he fiddled around until he got out his phone and turned the camera on her, she stared at it as she came, squirting and twitching forcefully against her master's body while watching her face take on such a slutty expression, she rode out the orgasm while focusing entirely on her own eyes. She shook as the last nervous twitches finished. "Thank you for letting me cum master..." She smiled up at him before sliding down the couch and pressing her hand against his crotch "But I can't be selfish I should pay you back shouldn't I?" She lowered her head and waited for a yay or nay. "I'll do the best I can."

Her attempts to be seductive were stopped by the most violent orgasm Kristen had so far, she almost shook the house with her scream, tears now flowing down her cheeks and the bed utterly soaked, part of her was breaking down mentally, she wanted that last orgasm, she craved it despite her disgust.

Atoshi had smiled watching her cum, she didn't know he had hit record, that would be something for later. He puts his phone away and was very pleased at her attempt to please him without being told and was ready to enjoy it when Kristen screams, there was no pain or hesitation in that cry. He helps Maddie up "I'm sorry Sweety... But it sounds like your sister is almost ready... Let's go help her with the last of her lesson..." He leads Maddie back to Kristen's room and has her stand by the door until he tells her, he moves to the bed side and makes Kristen look at him again "Hello dear... That was some scream... Did you enjoy that..." He rubs her cheek softly and stares at her as she starts to build again "You're mother... Told you this pleasure was disgusting... Didn't she..." He could see her getting close again "But I bet it doesn't feel that was... And it makes you look beautiful... Sound beautiful..." He kisses her as she cums again, muffling her scream "Don't let your mother's lies control you... Embrace this... Be beautiful for me... For your sister..." He calls Maddie over and makes her watch "Tell your sister how beautiful this makes her... That it's ok to give in... That your mother was wrong..." He whispers to Maddie what to say.

Maddie looked disappointed as her master stood up and mentioned her sister after such an intense moment between the two but followed him although curmudgeonly she waited patiently by the door when she was told to.

Kristen looked up at the man who had forced her into this situation. "I didn't..." She said, lying horribly. "I wouldn't." He told her that Kristen's mother was lying to them and she couldn't deny it didn't feel that way, it felt great, every orgasm, the mixture of intensity and how it took her by surprise every time but that was surely his doing, whatever he drugged her with before must have had some sort of secondary effect, she came again at the end of the thought and bucked against the bed. "I won't give in like my whore of a sister, I won't be some sort of toy for you to play in your sick little game." Then he kissed her as she came once more.

Maddie skipped into the room, still naked apart from her soaked panties which were softly buzzing away, he whispered into her ear and she nodded in acknowledgement. "You do look beautiful sis, Master has given you a way to show that beauty as much as you want if you just enjoy the feelings he bestowed on you, Mum lied to us, calling the things master can bestow on us filthy, disgusting and degrading but the-" She was suddenly interrupted as her sister spat at Maddie, Maddie stood shocked and with a horrified look.

"I won't listen to you, you call me beautiful as I lay here naked and forced into this?! What has he turned you onto incest as well?! DONT YOU FUCKING LOOK AT ME." Tears began to slowly fall from Maddie's lost expression as the toys bought Kristen to yet another orgasm, although she did her best to hide the pleasure it made her feel it was obvious despite her actions that she was enjoying it more and more, her body subconciously squeezing her legs and heaving her breasts out for attention along with her face twisting into that slutty expression.

Atoshi steps up after Maddie was spit on and pulls her close, cleaning her face "Don't listen to her Sweety... She's just not ready to accept it..." He kisses her softly "You're a very good girl and that's all that matters to me..." He glances at Kristen "I guess she needs to have her lesson run long..." He takes Maddie's hand "I'll leave her like this tonight... Maybe she'll behave in the morning..." He leads Maddie from the room and closes the door, her screams would be dulled by the sound proof door. "I'm sure she didn't mean to upset you Sweety..." He rubs her cheeks and kisses her, she looked so sad, "I'll make it up to you... Head to our room and remove your panties... Be ready for me..." He kisses her once more heads to the bathroom, sending her to do as told.

Maddie continued to cry slowly as her master reassured her, her expression not changing much despite the kisses, Kristen however continued to cuss and swear. "IF YOU DARE LEAVE THESE IN ME I SWEAR I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER!" The door then closed to only allow muffled screams of anger and pleasure. Maddie didn't feel overly sexual anymore, the moment utterly ruined by her sister but she still listened to her master and silently moved to the bedroom before dropping her underwear and laying on the bed, head placed in the pillow. She will learn, master will show her and then she will apologize...Why would she do that when I just want to help?

Atoshi soon enters the bedroom and crawls between her legs "Relax my sweet... She's just angry right now... Like you were... Remember..." He leans down and licks her pussy softly, suckling her clit a moment before moving up her body, his cock now rocking against her slowly. "You know it was hard to accept at first... And she's had to live with your mothers lies longer then you..." He thrusts into her slowly, wanting her to listen to him talk. "Soon she will see the truth and be sorry she hurt your feelings... She'll be your loving sister again... Don't you trust me..." He starts a slow pace, twisting his hips to hit her sweet spots again, like with the toy. "You're my perfect little girl... Remember... Just continue to be a good girl... And you'll always be perfect..."

Maddie was shocked when he spread her legs, looking at him to see his face at her crotch, he reminded her of how angry she was when her master first picked her up before he licked at her pussy, sending erotic shocks through her body especially as he played with her clit, she moaned as he softly took it into his mouth before climbing up the bed, her arms wrapped around his neck as she felt his cock rest against her velvet opening, she focused on him as he pushed in, his slow thrusts allowing her to concentrate. "I trust you master, I always will...it was just more mean then she has ever been." She now wrapped her legs around him so he could get deeper, his cock was perfect, with so little effort he hit every sensitive spot she had, she pulled at his neck so she could hug him tightly as he continued to thrust. "I'll always be your good little girl! I promise master! I want to always be your perfect little girl!" He continued to thrust into her for quite a while, her orgasm taking much longer to build then usual after the ordeal but once they came together she finally relaxed, she continued to hug him before drifting slowly off to sleep.

Atoshi held her close as she finally ca me and fills her himself, he then holds her as she falls asleep, never pulling from her. He decided she was getting too much of the stimulant and would not be giving her a shot that night, he was going to slowly ween her off it, until all she needed was the minimum dose to keep the withdrawal away. He smiles at her and cups her cheek, she was such a success, completely broken and loyal to him, once her sister was ready, he'd have the perfect team for going after their mother. He gives her a soft kiss and rolls them to the side, cuddling her close. Kristen was proving to be quite the handful, but he was sure once she broke, she'd be more loyal then her sister was, he'd have to make sure they got along, he could thaw his Pets fighting when they took their mother.

The next morning Atoshi gets up early and showers, then goes to clean the kitchen and start breakfast, he made scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and pancakes for him and Maddie. For Kristen he made oatmeal and fruit juice, just like he did Maddie, and easy meal for her to get down. He went to wake Maddie for breakfast.

Maddie slowly awoke and noticed that her master wasn't there, and pushed herself up only to see him walking in, she smiled, still only half awake she pushed herself to her feet and noticed she felt less tense compared to the last couple of days but assumed it was because of the sex rather then the drugs that she still had no clue about. "Good morning master."

Kristen over the course of the night came so many times the feeling was nothing but painful, she looked like she was having some form of seizure with foam at her mouth and a constant shake, she wasn't able to discern the difference between her orgasms and not anymore, it was just a mess of pain that reduced her to a dribbling mess, she no longer made any sound, unable to even groan or moan after screaming herself hoarse.

Maddie could smell the food and instantly perked up. "That smells delicious master."

Atoshi smiles at her "Good morning Sweety... Yes it does... Come, I made breakfast..." He helps her up an takes her hand, he leads her to the kitchen and sits her at the table, he gets their food and they start to eat. "I'm going to be with your sister today... For a few hours... I'd like you to leave us alone until I call you... Can you do that for me..." He smiles and takes a drink, as he eats his breakfast. Once they were finished eating, he asked her to clean up while he went to check on Kristen, he gives her a kiss and walks down the hall.

He enters the room and chuckles, closing the door behind him, he walks up to her and starts to turn everything off and unties her. "Guess you learned your lesson..." He starts to slowly clean her up, and help her calm down, he needed to see how far her mind had cracked.

Maddie followed as she was led by her hand and looked at her food like a starved animal. "Oh master!" Her eyes growing large with hunger. "You truly are amazing." Without a second thought she began to dig in, grabbing large forkfuls of bacon and eggs and placing them on the toast before taking a nice big bite. "Mmmmm!" She finished the bite as he spoke. "I...guess I can..." She looked a little sad now remembering how Kristen acted last night. "I hope she feels better now." She continued to eat slowly, sprinkling pepper on her eggs. "I will be good and stay out until you call." she returned his kiss as he got up and left, she picked up the dishes and began to wash them, she planned on surprising him now. She started cleaning with fanatic vigor while he was in with Kristen.

Kristen noticed him but either could not or would not show it, he untied her and her arms and legs just flopped, if it wasn't for the sharp breaths she would probably look dead, her wrists were bruised as well as her ankles, every touch against her skin set off a jolt within her as she was cleaned making the job much more difficult then originally planned, it took her a while to snap back into reality and she looked up at him in confusion and only the smallest tinge of anger. "Your the one." She motioned weakly to her pussy and nipples that were red and raw. "You have no idea how much that hurt..." Kristen didn't have that naturally subservient streak that so heavily ran through Maddie while Maddie looked up to her master Kristen looked at him differently, he was in control and she knew it but given the chance she might challenge it to try and take control herself.

"Oh... I have a pretty good idea... But after hurting your sister like that..." He pulls a jar from the bag and opens it, he starts to slowly rub the cream from the jar onto her nipples and between her thighs. "But I'm not that cruel..." He smirks, the cream would sooth and numb her pain, it would be gone in a few minutes. "So... Have you learned your lesson... Are you ready to accept who I am..." He watches her, pulling a chair closer and taking a seat as the cream starts to work.

Kristin's nipples made her shake as they were touched, still highly sensitive. "I didn't hurt her..she betrayed me.." Her thighs were next, the cold cream being such a soothing feeling on her red thighs, a soft sigh escaped her lips before she looked directly at Atoshi. "So far I don't see a whole lot of gain in this, you made fun hurt and yet my sister seems to think your the best thing since sliced bread." Her tone for the first time being suggestive rather then accusatory. "If you expect me to do anything like what she does I expect to be able to call it quits when I want to." She was still bargaining, still misinterpreting her position in this situation. "Oh and you can't tie me up anymore, don't even think about it." She tried to turn his position against him.

He looks back at her as he was putting the cream away and smirks "Well well... You think you have any say in what happenes to you..." He stands and moves between her thighs, he spreads her legs, she didn't have the strength to fight him. "Whether you want to believe it or not... You belong to me now... Just like your sister..." He opens his pants and lets them fall, removing his only piece of clothing, he steps closer and pulls her down slightly, the rocks against her. "How your stay with me turns out is up to you... You can experience nothing but pain from me..." He smacks her thigh "Or nothing but pleasure, as your sister does..." He rocks against her slowly, the cream having removed all her pain and left nothing but pleasure, she starts to slowly slip into her, then as he watches her, he starts to move slowly, in and out.

Kristen had a triumphant smile until he said his first line, it sank immediately as he moved over and forced her legs apart. "No wait! Stop look it was a joke!" He stated she was a belonging, just like Maddie now was as he dropped his pants she tried to shift away but his strong hands allowed no such movement, a sudden smack on her thigh bought a small tear to her eye and then he pushed in, her fighting stopped and she looked like she had an inner dilemma about whether to give in or not, her eyes darting away from his until he pushed in with most of his length, an almost audible snap could be heard as her eyes found his and she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in with all her might as she let out a fanatical scream of pleasure.

He smirks down at her and continues his slow pace "Hmm... Not so brave anymore... Kristen..." He stares at her as she suddenly changes when he offers her his pleasure, "Just try and deny this now... You like it... And if you behave I'll let you feel this whenever you'd like..." He gently pulls her legs off him and sets them on the bed, knees bent and legs spread as he continues to fuck her slowly. Her burst of energy gone, he holds her legs down, he starts to speed up slowly, staring at her. "Despite what your mother told you about this... It only makes you more beautiful... Your sister even tried to tell you so... Before you hurt her..." Adding a little guilt to her actions "She was still upset this morning..." He speeds up a bit more, at about a medium pace for him, "Now I'm going to ask you this again... Who am I to you..." He can feel her starting to peak and stills himself, denying her until she answers.

He continued to talk but she wasn't listening very well, focused on her own pleasure, he pulled her legs off and pinned them so she had no control over how this went but he only continued to thrust in and out, speeding up the smallest bit, she heard something about her sister and how she hurt Maddie, even still being upset in the morning, a small frown possessed her face, he shouldn't be bringing up his sister when he was fucking her, thats the last thing she wanted to think about as he continued to speed up, his voice became more serious as she got close to cumming yet again and then he stopped inside her with no warning. "No!" She let out a frustrated gasp as she tried to thrust against him but he held her in place. "Your...um!" She tried to think of something that would appease him so she could go back to being fucked "Boyfriend? Lover? I don't know! Fuckbuddy!" She tried to think as best she could in the panicky moment. "What are you meant to be to me then!?" She asked only getting more frustrated as he stayed still.

He chuckles and watches her panic as her climax was denied and struggles to find a title for him "I am to you as I am to Maddie... Your Master... And if you want to continue receiving pleasure from be... You'll behave and follow orders... Is that understood..." At her quick shake of her head in the positive, he thrusts back into her a bit harder "You'll call me Master... You'll follow my orders when given..." He could feel her getting close again and stops once more "You answer to no one else accept Maddie... She ranks higher then you now... Do you understand..." Again at her nod he continues, this time not stopping until she came, he thrusts faster through her orgasm to reach his, soon filling her as he moans out his release, staring at her and pulling out slowly.

Kristen did her best to listen in case he would deny her longer if she didn't, He wanted to be called master, he wanted her to follow orders, she nodded, he thrust into her which made her moan but he stopped again. "Sure! Master, I'll listen." She was doing this mostly for her pleasure, she decided that she would listen but unlike Maddie it was only for the sake of herself. "Sure Maddie too! Just please stop teasing me!" Kristen was thrust into again and again she was getting close until finally she came, he didn't stop though only picked up speed. "Stop! TOO SENSITIVE" He came inside her but set off a larger one in her, her body fell limp as she came showing her perverted face once again, she looked up at him as he pulled out, a loud moan as he rubbed against her every nerve, she attempted to right herself but only slipped off the bed ending up face to face with his cock, she looked in panic knowing that men would want something else if she stayed there to long she attempted to climb up the bed again.

Maddie had been fanatically cleaning while all this was happening, hoping for praise upon praise when he came back outside and saw the lovely job she had done.

Back
Top Bottom