Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family bonds (Junkin and Ladydark) non-con, mindbreak.

Atoshi chuckles and thrusts harder "Aww... Is my good little girl enjoying her reward..." He runs his hands over her ass and smacks it, only to rub again, he'd smack her each time she barked until her orgasm hit her. "Nnn... Fuck your tight like this..." He holds her hips and thrusts into her as hard and as fast as he could while her body still gripped him, he thrust deep once more and came, filling her once again. He pants and pulls from her "Such a good little bitch... Wait here..." He slowly got off the bed and moves to his closet, he gets another pair of panties with a dildo attached, this one was different though, it was slightly larger but not to his size and it vibrated, he held the control. "Here we go my Pet... Another gift..." She was so far gone still that he rolls her over onto her back and starts to slip the panties onto her, then the toy fills her. "I need you to be a good little girl again... It's time to wake your sister..." He turns the toy on to medium and allows it to twist and buzz inside her, hoping it would help calm her body.

It didn't take long before his thrusts brought her to yet another climax, her legs quivered as she got closer and closer, his strong body not letting up in the slightest as her body could only tighten around his huge cock, she felt his hands grip her hips and hold her in place as he thrust again, even deeper then before and came, she came at the same time and let out a scream, the last rope of his cum filling her tight snatch, once he pulled out she simply collapsed, twitching, to the bed she couldn't handle any more, she was fucked raw, her muscles ached and brain was fried as he returned, a different set of underwear this time, she was flipped onto her back by him as she was certainly unable to do it herself, it was a small bit larger then the last one but still illicited a pained moan in response as her raw pussy was filled by the object, she struggled to her feet with it in her and slowly followed her master before he turned it on and the vibrations instantly bought her to her knees, she could only gasp as she pushed herself to her feet to catch up with her master who had moved into the other room, A weak voice was all she could muster, barely a whisper. "Please master...turn it off I won't be able to hold it in...so sensitive." Her legs were clearly struggling to keep her up, although her moans were an equal mix of pain and pleasure she couldn't help but squeeze her legs together.

Kristen had already awoken and much to her dismay she saw a naked man and her sister in only underwear clearly having some sort of sexual crisis as she stood quivering, a vibration sounding come from her nethers. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER YOU FREAK?!" She attempted to rip herself from her shackles as Maddie once did. "IM GOING TO KILL YOU GET ME OUT OF THIS SO I CAN RIP OUT YOUR THROAT."

Atoshi turns and help her up, helping her to stand before her sister's bed, he ignores her shouting "But Maddie... You wanted to show your sister your reward... Once more, then I turn it off my sweet..." He whispered to her, holding her before him so her sister had a clear view, he had thought to drug her, but her mind was to pleasure fogged right now it wouldn't have change her much. "Why don't you tell her how good it feels... Or about your mother..." He speaks softly to her, no ring one hand to cup her breast and massage it softly "Be a good girl and tell her... Before we show her..." He smirks at Kristen and watches the smile spread over Maddie's face at his praise "That's a good girl..." He turns the toy down slightly so she can stand better, he keeps her facing her sister.

"But..." Maddie wanted to argue, she didn't want to cum in front of her sister. "Master she is my sister..." His hand softly massaged her tit and then he called her a good girl, for a moment her mind going blank for a moment and she leaned back against him. "Good girl..." She said to no one as her eyes focused on her now horrified looking sister, Kristen could see the vibrator through her panties and the liquids pouring from her pussy a mix of clear and white. "Sis...master has made me feel better then anyone ever could...mum lied to us, men are the best thing ever they won't hurt us, Master just wants to make us feel good." Her legs began to quiver more as the vibrations continued. "And if we are good girls...we get big rewards..." Maddie couldn't hold it back anymore, she came harder then ever while standing in front of her sister with a vibrator in her pussy, her scream threatening to deafen everyone and she squirted harder then ever, the panties becoming utterly soaked as more liquid dripped down her legs which now collapsed out from under her. anyone looking at her could tell she was now beyond repair, her eyes utterly glassed, her tongue hanging out of her mouth with drool drawing a line down her chin and her body twitching from her orgasm, its magnitude thankful to her sensitivity and the taboo of being in front of her sister and forced to orgasm with her only inches away.

Kristen could only be silent as she watched her sister so utterly broken talk like this with something vibrating away in her pussy, once she collapsed she could only look in fear between the two people before attempting to break out again, her violent thrashing threatening to bruise and even break her wrists and ankles. "DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ME YOU FREAK! YOUVE DONE SOMETHING TO MY SISTER, I will break out and kill you and save her!" Her violent screaming broke mid way through as her voice couldn't handle the volume. She clearly refused to have any part of this and she would certainly would break her hands if it was a way out.

Atoshi was very proud of his little slut, she had done wonderfully, once she collapsed to the floor hedid as he promised and turned it off, the dildo alone would help to keep her happy. "I only opened her eyes to the lies your mother told you..." He gently picks her up and moves her to rest against the wall, still facing her sister "Just rest Sweety... You did very well..." He kisses her forhead, he knew she most likely couldn't hear him or comprehend what he was saying, it was more for Kristen now.

He turns back to her and grins "Struggle all you like, even if you break your wrists, you aren't going anywhere... You'll just be in pain and easier to teach..." He steps up to her and picks up a back to the side of the bed "Your sister is a smart girl... So it was her mind I had to break before her body... But I believe you'll be different... So this will be the only shot you get..." He pulls a needle from the bag and shows it to her, it had a short needle, it was the kind you quickly jab into struggling patients. As she stops a moment to look at what he had, he jabs it into her leg and empties it, within moments, she'd lose the use of her arms and legs. "Don't worry... It won't last long... But long enough for me to do what I need to..." He puts the needle away and starts to cut her clothes away, tossing them aside, then slowly looking over her nude form "You... I will enjoy as my new Pet..." He whispers softly.

Maddie's only notice of the outside world now was the fact that she was moving but couldn't understand why, she was certainly still conscious but there was no one operating the wheel, she could only watch the two human shapes across the room with a slack jawed expression and empty eyes as her pussy just made a small puddle of her sexual juices where she now sat.

Kristen looked at her sister, a mix of disappointment and worry for her sibling but her attention was stolen away by the man moving back towards her, he pulled out a needle. "Don't you dare...if the cops don't get you first I swear I will skin you alive if you touch me with that!" She began to feel hoarse from her yelling but that certainly wouldn't stop her as it was the only weapon she had as her arms and legs still fought at the shackles, suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her leg and let out a grunt while biting her lip and within a few moments her arms and legs fell limp, her look of anger now utterly turning into a look of horror. "Stay away! STAY AWAY!" Her voice raising as high as it possibly could, becoming more of a shriek, he cut away her clothes while she was unable to move. "Don't touch me!" She was now naked and defenceless, utterly unable to move. "Stay away you fucking freak!" This man was a psychotic with a range of drugs. "Why would you do something like this you fucking monster?!"

He chuckles "As I told your lovely sister... I'm opening your eyes to your mother's lies..." He uncuffs her legs and spreads them wide, getting a good look at her "Virgins are always so beautiful..." He pulls the bag closer and looks through it, he pulls out a tube of lube and starts to pour some on her, using his fingers to push it inside her "I am sorry for the pain you're about to feel... But it will pass quickly..." He pulls another dildo out of the bag, this one had a clit and anal stimulater attatched, he presses the button to show her how it twists and wiggles and how the other parts vibrate. "You'll enjoy this one... I'm sure..." He leans closer and starts to rub it against her, leaving it on, the lube had a slight numbing to it to lessen her pain, but breaking her would still hurt. "Alright my dear... First one..." He adds more lube and starts to push it inside her, slowly working it into her, then quickly pushing past her barrier. "There..." He then works the attachment into her ass, it only went in far enough to stimulate and the tickler rests against her clit, vibrating quickly, then he turns into max and closes her legs. "That's not going anywhere..." He grins at her and cuffs her legs closed again, he then moves up the bed to be by her chest, he reaches out and grips her breasts "Mmm... Softer then your sister..." He ignores any of her protests and continues his work, he then pulls bullet vibrators from te bag and starts to tape two to each nipple, sandwiching them between, he then taps the control to her stomach and also sets them to max. He steps back to look at his work.

She looked on only in silent fear as her legs were uncuffed and opened, she attempted to kick him but the numbing agent wouldn't even let her twitch her legs let alone move them, he commented about her virginity, it went deeper then that, she had never even touched herself due to her mothers warnings about anything regarding sexuality, it was wrong, dangerous and sick, Kristen's rigorous exercise was to distract her from these thoughts and give her something else to do. "d-don't..." She said in fear although he didn't listen he pushed his fingers inside her and she recoiled her head back but then he pulled out something so much worse, his fingers were welcome compared to this horrid monstrous looking thing. "No! Don't! Don't put that anywhere near me!" He turned it on and she watched it move unnaturally but she knew it wouldn't stop him as he rubbed it against her. "Don't!" The numbing wasn't enough as he began to push it in, her completely virgin walls never having had to adjust to this and then the sudden thrust to get through her hymen she could only scream and begin to cry, the vibration only making it worse, and then to make it worse she felt something push against her ass. "No not there!" Pop! he pushed it in and once again was greeted with a scream, the vibrations then hit her clit and she arched her back slightly, only able to get a small bit off the bed without her arms and legs to push her, she could only let out grunts of pain and fear as it was turned to max and her legs were forced closed again, she shook her head as he pulled out more toys and attached them to her nipples, her nipples squished tightly between them which were then also turned to max.

Her nipples began to stiffen at the vibration and much to her dismay her pussy began to adjust to the invader by getting wet on its own, she wanted to protest but the feeling all over her body allowed her no words, she just was open mouthed and staring in fear with a tinge of self-disgust at what was in the back of her mind a pleasurable feeling. I can't! I won't! She ordered herself, she had denied herself this disgusting perverse pleasure for so long and she wouldn't give in and enjoy it now!

Atoshi chuckles and cups her cheek "Feel too good for words already Kristen..." He leans down and kisses her forhead "I'll come back and check on you in a few hours... I need to clean your sister up... You just enjoy..." He sets the back back on the floor and turns, moving to Maddie and picking her up gently, "Sister needs her quiet time..." He carries her from the room and right to the bathroom, he sits in the tub and holds her, he starts the bath and waits. He tips her chin up and looks into her eyes "Maddie... Sweety, can you hear Master..." He reaches between her thighs and lightly pushes on the toy, pumping it very slowly, seeing if he could snap her back. He glances at the clock "I'll give her 3 hours..." Once the water was ready, he removes her toy and helps her into the tub, he holds her so she won't slip under, then starts to bathe her slowly.

Kristen wanted to bite him as he cupped her cheek but she needed to breathe, her panting so fast now she began to feel slightly faint which only helped the pleasurable feeling, he said he would be back in a few hours...HOURS?! Hours with these things vibrating away in her and on her.No! No he has to be joking! This is some sort of nightmare! Wake up! Wake up Kristen! He walked out after picking up Maddie, Kristen began to get wet, her virgin pussy aching for pleasure that Kristen had denied for so long but she wouldn't, no couldn't allow it even though it would be so easy to give into the pleasure.

Maddie noticed the room changing and heard the noise of water although she couldn't discern that's what it was, he placed her in it and it felt weird, she could see into his eyes and felt a pleasurable feeling between her legs. "Mas...ter..." Was all she could utter, she could hear but it was obvious the conversation would be almost entirely one way.

Over the course of time it took Atoshi to bathe Maddie, Kristen had entered her own personal hell, her body wanted to rebel against her, her pussy and tits were enjoying the vibrations to much, far to much! Way WAY to much! Her ass was the only thing in agreement with her as the vibrations made her feel uncomfortable, she could feel something surging its way through her body, utterly against her will. No, no! Suppress it! It's disgusting! It's feral! She couldn't even with all that willpower the vibrations forced her to orgasm, she let out a scream that was obviously of pleasure, no doubt the two others would have heard it and it only made her more sensitive, these machines made her more sensitive the longer they were in her, the more she orgasmed the harder it would be to stop the next. Please no...No one deserves this kind of torture. She could only cry as her body only sent bigger and bigger ripples of pleasure through her.

Maddie spoke once more very slowly. "Kris...ten....good?" Part of the question was about asking how she was adjusting, the other worry that Master may have found a new good girl, she was the only good girl for him...

He had spent a long while in the tub with Maddie, until the water began to cool, he kisses her cheek as he hears her first scream, and it definitely wasn't of pain. "Kristen is just fine Sweety... And don't you worry... You're still my good girl..." He tips her chin up and kisses her as they got out of the tub, he helps them dry and leads her back to their room, he left the toy out on prupose. "Kristen is just having her lessons... Like you did... Does she sound hurt Sweety..." He helps her lay in bed then gives her something to help her sleep, he needed her body to relax and her out of his way for a little while. "That's it... Go to sleep... Good girl..." He kisses her and tucks her in, he checks the clock, only an hour "Guess it's movie time... She's not ready for step two yet..." He heads to te living room and pops in a movie.

Maddie was glad she hadn't been replaced as he gave her a kiss she was unable to return out of exhaustion, he helped her out and dried her before taking her back to the bedroom, she happily took what he gave her before passing out blissfully and utterly content despite her aches.

Kristen came again, another scream filling the house, she began letting out small moans now, she was losing this battle, it was made worse by having no way of measuring time, had it been an hour? five minutes? She couldn't even count in her head, every thought interrupted by the feeling between her legs and on her soft plump tits. Even her thoughts of denial could not reach the end of their sentence, within ten minutes she came again as she stared down to watch them buzzing away, her pussy now soaked and she was letting out louder moans that could be heard during quiet moments of the movie, her body hurt, the multiple orgasms using different muscles then her other workouts and being tied in this position, stretched out was not helping. Not aga- Another orgasm rocked her body already, this time without a scream, she was utterly silent as she struggled to take a breath in time.

By the end of the 3 hours she was in a state of constant orgasm, her eyes rolled into the back of her head and left a drooling mess, the drugs still in effect although her limbs were now in a state of constant twitching with the orgasms, she was still conscious if you could call it that but by this point any part of her brain that knew how to operate her speech center had closed up shop

Atoshi enjoyed her soft and louder moans throughout his movie, by the time the movie finished it had been just a little over three hours, he stands and enters her room. "Hello Kristen... And how are we feeling now..." He grins at her, looking her over "Well... You're looking much better..." He grins and moves to turn the toys off, he'd give her a small break before starting round two. He also moves to untie her for now, allowing her body to relax slightly. "So... How was your first experience with pleasure Kristen..." He smiles and cups her cheek, making her look at him "And it's not over yet... I have planned a lot of fun for you..." He smirks.

Kristen's body continued to shake after he turned off her toys finally, it was clear that despite them being off she was still orgasming, her tight cunt all a quiver despite the vibration having stopped, each of her twitches causing more pleasure whether she wanted it or not, he untied her, her wrists and legs now free, She attempted to move but with her body still affected by the drugs all she could do was turn slightly which probably gave him a better view of her glistening body. He said there was more, no there couldn't be more she was broken, sore in this case rather then mentally, her body could only ache, every orgasm, every twitch, every breath setting off the pleasure that now acted as pain, she could only look up at him with her face contorted with a mixture of pain, pleasure and fear, she couldn't even fathom what he could possibly have planned for her next but remembered how Maddie had acted previously, would she become that? Would he break her like he did her sister?

He waits a few minutes then starts to slowly remove the toys, and setting them aside "Chain orgasms can be painful at first... But you'll learn to enjoy them..." He then fits her with a pair of panties, only these had a bullet vibrator built in, he rested nicely against her clit. "Now that you've had a taste of pleasure... Let's see how you do without it..." He pulls out his phone and opens an app, one to control the panties, he tiles a few things and the toy turns on, only set to medium this time and he watches her. "See... Not so bad... Yet..." He smirks and watches her body slowly work up again, he was timing her, once he saw her starting to peak, he turns the toy off "Alright... So just over 4 minutes..." He sets the toy to turn on every 5 minutes and only stay on for 4, giving her time to work up, be denied, then start over. "Let's see you after... Let's say two hours..." He lightly cuffs her hands back up so when the drug wears off, she can't run, he leaves her legs free though, an again he leaves the room.

She still attempted to run from his touch but he had no trouble removing the toys, the vibrator/stimulator being removed left an emptiness now, she was glad to have it out, she would finally have a chance to catch her breath although its removal caused it to rub on every single nerve inside and out causing her to let out a silent scream which this sick fuck probably enjoyed watching. he put a pair of panties on her which at first Kristen could only see as a godsend but quickly realized how wrong that was as firstly they became instantly soaked by her spilled and spilling juices and there was a vibrator built into them, he turned it on, her body shaking and her eyes twitching as it got her close again before being turned off, that was worse, so much worse! At least there was a moment of relief in between them before now she got close and it didn't go away. He then told her two hours....no...please no....her hands were cuffed again but legs were left free and she was alone again, she felt the vibrator turn on and get her close. yes here we go he can't turn it off now. Suddenly it turned itself off and the realization that hit her would have winded her if she had any breath in her lungs, it was on its own timer, her eyes finally focused properly and she looked up at the roof in shock.

By the end of the two hours the drug had worn off, she now was able to talk, having had more then enough time for her body to recover from the chain orgasming only to have this new torture, her body was shifting uncomfortably trying to find some way to set off her orgasm as it reached its peak, she had tried bending her legs so her feet could rub the vibrator but wasn't that flexible, rubbing against the bed didn't work, she had tried everything she had heard or read about, some people liked pain, she bit her tongue but that only served as a minor distraction with no pleasure, she tried to figure out foot fetish but didn't see how that worked, lesbianism? no that doesn't work on yourself so she wasn't turned on by the sight of herself, she tried to picture it but that made no difference at all. But if he came in there was no way she would admit this...Kristen would remain as still as possible and act as if she was unaffected regardless or how obvious it was that she was in her head screaming for release.

A little over the two hours later, Atoshi returns to check on Kristen, he enters te room and pulls a chair up to sit by the bed, watching her. After a few minutes he pulls his cellphone out again and opens the app, he smirks at her "Time to up the anti... My dear..." He changes the settings, the toy was now set to max for 2 minutes with a 4 minute relax time, making her build up and denial happen faster. "You can't fight forever my dear... Just look at your sister..." He smirks at her "But you know... I can make you feel just as good as her... No more of your mother's lies... You can't tell me you didn't enjoy any of that... I heard your moans..." He chuckles softly and sits back to watch, with this new pace, how long would she last..." After watching her be denied a few times, he stands and moves to leave the room, intent on leaving her for another hour.

Kristen did her best to glare at the man that entered, the vibrations didn't allow her to keep this constant as her face contorted to reveal that she wasn't disliking this as much as she wanted to. "Let...me go...." She was going to try and trick him into letting her go. "Listen I won't call the police, I'll just forget about it and won't bother you." The vibrations started up again and set off against her sensitive flesh even worse then before, she could only bite her lip as the intensity was almost to much to bear, it left her legs shaking after the 2 minutes finally wore off. "It's disgusting..." She said in reference to him pointing out how she was moaning earlier, he stayed as she was bought so close again a few more times but then decided to leave. "No wait! I promise I won't say anything! Just let me go!" Somehow Kristen absolutely knew it wouldn't work but she had to try without breaking her pride, of course if she did get out she would probably kill him for doing this to her, and yet he held something in his hand that could turn her again to a drooling mess if he just left it on a little longer.

He turns back to her and puts his cell away "I'm sorry... I can't let you go... Your sister worked so hard getting you here... She'd be so disappointed..." He steps back up to her bed and looks down at her as the toy starts up again "The sounds you make are quite lovely my dear... You should make them more often..." He leans down and kisses her before the toy turns off once more, the turns and leaves the room as she's catching her breath. He could see her cracking, she couldn't take much more of this, and when he switched back to making her cum over and over again, he hoped that woul be all she needed to shatter. He goes into the kitchen to make himself some lunch, and something for Maddie too, she'd be waking soon and he'd have to put her back to sleep for a little longer.

Couldn't let her go? No no no the nightmare had to end, her mental defence was wearing down steadily, this torture, he was a devious mastermind. She could feel herself getting close and let out desperate moans, she could almost taste the relief and then it turned off which left her only to whimper. "STOP IT YOU MONSTER LET ME GO!" She realized she wasn't going to get out...he had the power here and he had no reason to release her. But maybe just maybe if she didn't comply with his wants he would let her go, she wasn't worth the trouble and she would resist him with every breath, but this struggle, this burning desire currently running through her every inch was the worst thing she had ever had to live with, the vibrator started again, making her arch her crotch into the air in some sort of vain hope that she could make her panties shift down her legs she attempted to rub against the bed again with the intention of inching them down but they tightly clung to her body. "GOD DAMN IT!"

Maddie's eyes fluttered open now as she heard her sister yell out. "Kristen..." Maddie slowly crawled out of bed and groggily stepped out to her sisters room. "Are you okay sis?" She asked her frustrated sister.

Kristen's rage now turned towards Maddie. "NO IM NOT FUCKING OKAY! YOUR TRICKED ME HERE! THAT FUCKING RAPIST MONSTER OF YOURS IS USING ME FOR SOME SORT OF SICK PLEASURE GA-" Kristen's rant was interrupted by Maddie slapping her sister across the face.

"Don't call master a monster or a rapist...he just wants to help us." Maddie yawned slowly as her shellshocked sister looked up at her naked sister.

"How..dare...your a disgusting slut."

Atoshi hears her scream and goes to check on her, only to find Maddie in the room "Hey Sweety... Did you sleep well..." He hugs her from behind and kisses along the back of her neck, then grins. "Now that you're awake my sweet... You can help me with your sister's next lesson..." He steps away from Maddie and picks up the toys he used on her first again, he waits until the the panties stop again before turning them off and slipping them off her. "Here Maddie... Be my good girl and put this in your sister..." He hands her the dildo from before and smiles at her and moves to hold Kristen's legs open, she was too weak to fight him. "That's it Sweety... Push it in nice and slow... Very good..." He guides her on how to push it into her pussy then the ass attachment, the toy is off for now, he legs her legs go and moves to tape the bullets to her nipples again, again with Maddie's help, once they were all one her, he again cuffs her legs shut. "Alright Kristen... Time for lesson three..." He opens his phone and turns all the toys to max, with how wound her body was, it wouldn't take long. He moves to te bed sits and holds her chin, making her look at him "Only I allow you to feel this good... This beautiful feeling..." He continued to stare at her until her first orgasm hit her.

Maddie's smile returned when seeing her master, she turned to give him a small kiss on his lips before e began to speak about her help. "I can help master."

"Don't you dare! I swear if you touch me in anyway Maddie We are no longer sisters! You will just be some filthy whore to me!" Kristen's complaints fell on deaf ears, Maddie would do anything for her master, suddenly the panties were removed after it stopped again, a whimper of happiness that they were finally gone along with disappointment that she wish she could mask, then her legs were pushed open, she tried to contest it but her legs were weak and were so easily pushed open after this long torture.

"It's okay sis, master knows how to make you feel good I promise." She followed his instruction and pushed the toy inside her sister, her small moans and groans not phasing her in the least, she then placed the ass attachment in and lined up the clit stimulator before moving onto the bullet vibrators. "Why does sis get a different treatment?" She asked her master innocently, as if this was just some sort of regular procedure.

Kristen's legs were cuffed shut again and she realized that this was going to be a repeat of the first time, she didn't know what was worse, the feeling of being reduced to a dribbling mess like that or the fact that part of her during it had liked it for a short time. "No no no don't turn them o-ungh!" Her body arched into the vibrations as best they could, her back threatening to snap as she pushed up to somehow push her breasts and pussy further into the vibrations, she wanted to yell, scream, cuss at them but couldn't find the words as her body rocketed so quickly towards orgasm, she felt a hand on her chin and was forced to look at Atoshi, she tried to pull away but once again could make no such motion with his strong hand, she didn't want him to know what she looked like as she came, somehow that would make her feel like she lost if she was seen at her weakest point, But he didn't leave and she came, her face momentarily contorting into the most depraved look as she let out a guttural scream of pleasure.

"Do I look like that when I cum master?" Maddie asked as she observed her sister take on that filthy look, much to the embarrassment of Kristen

Atoshi grins at her and leans down, kissing her as her body works to another orgasm already, he stands and moves to Maddie, leading her from te room. "You and your sister are very different... So you get different lessons..." He leads her back to the kitchen and makes her sit at the table "And you make your own beautiful face when you cum my sweet... I will show you next time, we will have a mirror... Ok... Now eat up... You need your strength to help me with Kristen..." He soon sets a bowl of beef stew in front of her and a glass of orange juice "Now I want everything eaten... But take your time so you don't get sick..." He kisses her cheek and moves to get his own bowl before returning to sit and eat with her.

Kristen attempted to bite Atoshi as her gave her a kiss but was to slow, only managing to hurt her teeth as she slammed them together, she came again as they left, this horrible torture, it had to stop, there had to be some way to stop this...or did she not want to? the line was starting to get harder to see as she came again and again.

"Thank you master." She said as she sat with the food, she blushed when she was called beautiful as she came and wondered about the mirror and how she would look, but was reminded of Kristen as another scream filled the apartment. "I hope she understands soon...she called you a monster and a rapist..." Maddie looked a bit downtrodden as she slowly began to eat, talking in between mouthfuls. "I will do my best to make sure she understands master, that you can make her so happy, just like me." Her naive smile returned as she thought about how happy she was around him. "I love you master."

Atoshi smiles back and eats "I love you too Sweety... And you will make me so happy..." He has a drink "When your sister is finally ready to enjoy her lessons, I will love her too... But know that you are my first... Such a good little obedient girl... I'm sure she will understand soon..." They continue to eat, then he takes the dishes and puts them in the sink. "Let's watch a movie while she has her lesson..." He leads Maddie to the living room and sits on the couch sideways, he guides her to sit between his legs, her back to his chest. "I also owe you a reward for helping me... You just enjoy my sweet..." He turns the tv on and sets a long movie to play, then has her lay against him and spread her legs, he slowly runs his fingers down her thighs and over panties. "You're such a good girl..." He grips the base of the toy in her and starts to thrust it in and out of her slowly, twisting it as much as the fabric will allow. "Just relax... Take it slow..." He keeps it up, wanting her to enjoy a slow 'lovemaking' as opposed to their normal fast pace.

Back
Top Bottom