Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family bonds (Junkin and Ladydark) non-con, mindbreak.

Maddie wobbled against her master as he led her to the bathroom, her hands softly touching her sensitive and soaked pussy, her body pushed against his as he ran the water, the sound of warm water being a welcome and heavily missed sound. "Does it go away?" She asked in regards to his lie but utterly believing him without even a second of hesitation, once she was placed into the warm water she stopped touching herself, the warmth of the water unravelling all the built up tension and built up muscle knots and her breathing turning back to a relaxed state. "The water feels so good." She still looked lovingly up at her captor turned lover showing that it had no effect on the mental conditioning as he slowly washed Maddie, his soft kisses making her body melt into his touch, once Maddie was out of the bath the urges returned, dull at first but quickly building, she squeezed and rubbed her legs together as he handed her clothes. "If you think it will help master." She still didn't know his actual name but that fact seemed incredibly unimportant.

She stepped into the underwear and bought it up, she guided the dildo into her pussy, it easily slid in with her juices lubing it she let out a gasp as it filled her but couldn't doubt that it made her feel better keeping the urges at a more manageable level. "Thank you master." She said as she stood up as straight as possible, the occasional twitch releasing a moan which betrayed her hidden toy. "It feels much better." Maddie through on the other clothes, her thin sweater showing her hard nipples and it wouldn't take long to show a mark on the sweatpants but it would be hidden by the black colour of them.

He smiles at her and kisses her softly "The longer you wear it, the better you'll feel... Trust me..." He cups her cheek and softly rubs it, then kisses her again "Let's go and eat now my sweet... You must be hungry..." He takes her hand and slowly leads her back down the hall to the kitchen, he sits her at the table "Stay there..." He kisses her cheek again and moves to get their dinner, beef stew that he had put on earlier, he dishes out two bowls and sets them in the table, then gets two glasses of milk and sits to start eating. "I hope you don't hold a grudge to how we... Met... But I needed to show you the truth my sweet... I wanted to show you how a man's touch really was... Can you forgive me..." He wanted her loyal to him, he wanted her to truly believe he did the right thing in taking her, would she reassure his 'doubts' about what she now so enjoyed, his touch.

Maddie smiled sheepishly up at her master after he kissed her and assured her it would feel better, he then mentioned food and her stomach rumbled, not realizing how hungry she was until he mentioned the idea of eating. "That would be wonderful." She uttered in reply following him as he led her by her hand, she took her seat and waited patiently as her dinner was placed in front of her, she dug into her food quickly and as he talked she swallowed a large mouthful and concentrated on his words before replying with. "I won't blame you master, I forgive you." Her honest smile confirmed that she did not hold any grudge against him. "Mother hid this from me...and I am glad you opened my eyes." She rubbed her knees together softly, enjoying the feeling of the dildo inside her sending shivers through her body. "I wonder what would happen if I told her what happened, how good it felt, would she still lie to me and Kristen?" She asked, now absent mindedly staring into space before slowly raising another spoonful of stew to her mouth.

Over the next two days Atoshi treats her like a little queen, he'd kiss her and snuggle with her, hold her at night as they slept in 'their' bed. He had her texting her family, telling them she was ok and just hanging with a friend. He feed her and helped her bathe, never keeping the toy out of her for more then a few minutes, but he refused to fuck her, or allow her to please herself, telling her she needed to rest. It was a lie of course but he wanted her so worked up and needy that she'd do anything for him, it was time to bring in her sister in and he wanted her as a willing helper.

The morning of day three he wakes early and goes to make breakfast, letting her sleep just a bit longer, she had become quite clingy with him and her eyes has a slight gloss, she was ready. Once breakfast was finished, he brought the tray into the bedroom and gently woke her "Sweety... Sweety, I have breakfast... And a surprise for you..." He had made oatmeal, she had gotten a little shakey with her need building and he wanted to give her something easy to eat, he had also been giving her the body stimulant injections each night after she fell asleep. He had her so wound he was surprised she could still walk around with him, but he was pleased none the less, and he told her several times a day how good she was and that he loved her.

These last two days were a mixture of torture and pleasure, her body ached painfully at times for sex, the drugs she was injected with in her sleep causing her loins to burn with fire that her master refused to quench, it was hard for her to walk and talk with the distracting thoughts that forced their way into her head and could think of little to do other then stick to his side hoping he would give in to her begging for sex, sadly not, he continued to say that she needed rest. Her naivety and the way her body acted now forcing her to trust his diagnosis, he treated her like a child, his good little girl, he bathed her and cooked for her which Maddie was grateful for but she wanted, needed more and was ready to explode.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open as she was gently shaken in the large bed she now shared with her master, and the urges quickly returned, sleep being blown away by the powerful needs. "M-master good morning." She rubbed her legs together as she looked up into his eyes, her own being the windows to her soul and displayed her lust and love for the man who was manipulating her. "It's getting worse master..please master I need more." Her upper thighs were damp from how wet her pussy was, even in her sleep she couldn't help but be a wet mess. Maddie weakly reached out and wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled him in close, hoping to hear his praise once again about how she had been doing so well and would be rewarded, she would do anything for her reward, anything he wanted.

He smiles at her and leans down to kiss her softly "You have been such a good girl for me and been so patient... I'm going to give you a little reward before breakfast... Then I'll tell you what you need to do to earn a larger reward... Does that sound good my sweet..." He doesn't wait for her answer before he pulls her onto his lap, sitting sideways, "Now you look at me while I reward you... This is for being such a good girl..." He smiles at her and slips his hand between her thighs, she was dripping wet, he leaves the toy in and finds her clit, he rubs it in slow steady circles, he knew it wouldn't take log. "That's it Sweety... Such a good girl..." He smirks at her as he slowly brings her closer, praising her often, drilling in that she had to be good to get rewarded, he lightly pinches and pulls her clit as she gets closer, he never looks away. He knew this one orgasm wouldn't slate her in the slightest, but it gave her something to look forward to if she behaved and did as told later. "That's good... Only good girls get this... Right Maddie..." He stares at her, her mind slipping as he brings her slowly closer to her reward. "Always be good..." He grins.

Her lips quivered against his before he told her she would be rewarded and without hesitation moved her onto his lap. "Yes master." She said and looked directly into his eyes, his hand slid between her soft thighs and found her drenched pussy, she expected him to pull the toy out and have his way with her again, she was left midly disappointed as his fingers found her clit although it didn't seem so on her face as it flushed with colour and she began to pant against his touch, her eyes still focused on his as he toyed with her, he told her she was a good girl, Maddie's lips pointing upwards into a small smile as she panted and moaned with her clit being played with, it didn't take long for his touch to bring her to the edge but he held her on the edge for a little bit, her fingers sunk into his leg and back as she held herself up as best as possible. "Yes...only good girls master, I will be a good girl I promise...I can feel it coming." Her panting and moaning finally reached a peak and her fingers dug in even deeper as her legs tightened and threatened to crush his hand, even now as she was left a quivering mess on his lap she could tell it wouldn't be enough to sate her and hoped while she was unable to speak he would take another step to sate her lust.

Atoshi smiles at her and rubs her clit faster, finally allowing her a much needed release, he kept up his actions until her thighs finally went slack and he could remove his hand. "There you go my Pet..." He kisses her softly "That was just a preview to what I'll be giving you later..." He looks into her glossy eyes as she pants and comes down from her little high, he brings his hand up and licks his fingers, so she can see it. "I have a little mission for you my sweet... You complete it for me... And I'll give you all the pleasure you want... I'll reward you for a whole day if you wish..." He smiles at her again as she starts to think on his words "While you think on it... Let's get some food into you..." He sits her up some more and reaches for the bowl, holding it close, he starts to feed her, her hands to shaky to hold the spoon. "Very good... Almost done..." He had only brought a little, enough to keep her going, but now that he was fully broken in, he'd allow her larger meals, build her strength back up a bit. He sets the bowl down when she's done, he kisses her again and gives her praise, "So... Would you like to hear your mission?"

Maddie continued to look into his eyes as he spoke again while struggling to catch her breath, he spoke about how that was just a small part of her overwhelming reward that would come from her completing a mission, what kind of mission she wondered, then he said she would get to choose a reward for the whole day, THE WHOLE DAY! Maddie would definitely do it, anything for that, then he began to feed her, she slowly ate and drank what he fed to her while she continued to recover, the build up of days making the process so much longer. "Yes master, I'll do anything for you, and to be rewarded I promise." Her body nestled into his as her body finally stopped shaking. "What can I do?" She asked with a happy smile as her legs rubbed together, her body wanting more but she knew she would have to work for it

He smiles at her and rubs her cheek "Well... You know how men can really make you feel now... Wouldn't you like to share that with... Your sister..." He kisse her forehead and holds her close "I'd like to meet her, but you know she won't agree at first... You didn't..." He chuckles softly and rub her back "And look at you now..." He kisses her softly "I want you to bring your sister here... Or somewhere close by... But don't tell her about me or how I've made you feel... Not yet" he cups her cheek again "Once we bring her home, we'll tell her and show her... We'll let her see you being rewarded... How does that sound... Will you do this for me my Pet... Bring her here for your reward?" He had cupped her breast halfway through his speach and was softly rubbing her nipple, reminding her of what was to come for her.

Maddie was confused about why he would want to bring Kristen here, feeling a twinge of jealousy before explaining about how he would show her the feelings that would normally be hidden from her due to their mothers lies. "I understand..." She looked off into space and wondered how she would lure her sister in, Kristen was more pig-headed then their mother at times especially when she was frustrated which was more and more often these days. "I don't know how I would get her here master." His hand cupped her breast now and she let out a small moan. "She is so stubborn...but I will try for you, for her to see through these lies that mum has spread." She focused on his eyes again and her naive smile once against spread across her lips. "I can try to trick her here, she may come if I ask for help carrying something home, we can sneak her in then."

He smiles brightly at her "Such a smart little girl... Very good..." He kisses her again as reward "You can say a package was delivered to the wrong address... I can hide in the box... You'll give her a bottle of water... Once she's asleep, I come out and carry her inside... Think you can do that my Sweet..." He rubs her sides "Then we'll have some fun together until she wakes up..." He kisses her again, a bit rougher, wanting her excited "Shall we start this now... So you can be rewarded sooner..." He reaches to the nightstand and hands her her phone "Call or text... It's up to you my love..." He sits her on te bed to allow her to calm down before she calls or texts.

Maddie's face lit up as she was praised, her idea was the one they would use, she jumped up and down in his lap like an excited child who had their drawing put on the fridge. "I can do that master, I will do my best so I earn my reward." She beamed at him as he leant in to kiss her passionately, leaving her head spinning as she forgot to breathe for a moment, the drugging mixed with her almost painful horniness causing her to lose focus. Suddenly a phone was in front of her. "I'll call her now, she may not notice a text." Maddie stared at the phone for a few moments, she didn't call her sister often so her number was hard to remember but keyed it in finally and called her. "Hey sis, no I'm okay, I'm calling because I must have accidentally sent a package to the wrong address when shopping online and I can't carry it can you come and give me a hand with it? No I'll text the address to you and have a bottle of water ready for you when you get here, Thanks sis." Maddie hung up and immediately texted the address to her sister. before turning to her master. "She will be here soon, she was on a run anyway so she will be thirsty." Maddie knew what would come next, praise and after all of this her reward, she almost drooled at the thought.

Kristen hung up her phone and looked at it with a inquisitive look. "She sounds...awfully chipper and...drunk?" Once the address popped up on her phone she began to run. "I will have to kick her friends asses for allowing her alcohol, mum will be hearing about this too." she began to run in the direction of the address, she would be there soon, sweaty and thirsty.

"Very good!" He helps her stand an kisses her softly "Well have to hurry then... Get dressed... I'll get her water, meet me in the kitchen..." He leaves her to dress and goes to make her water, using a needle, he adds a fast acting knock out drug, he remelts the hole closed so she won't notice it and smiles as Maddie walks in "You look lovely... Let's head down..." He takes her hand and leads her to the elevator to head to the back entrance, there was already a large box in the trash from another tenant, he moves it closer to the door and gets inside, he hands her the water bottle "Just stay calm and act natural... If she asks what you bought... Say it's a surprise... I'm counting on you Pet..." He kisses her again and closes himself inside to wait.

Maddie hurried to get dressed and managed to put on short dress that reached mid thigh, it was a plain blue and some matching flats before stepping out only to see him quickly grabbing her hand and leading her to the elevator and then to the back entrance. "I'll do my best master." She says before taking the water bottle as he hid himself in the box. "Surprise...act natural." She said to herself, her boobs heaving from the quick running and her legs rubbing together as all the jostling rubbed the dildo in her pussy quite a bit, now that she had stopped she couldn't help but squeeze her legs together but managed to stop, shocked as she saw her sister but remembering the plan. "This is it sis, I'm sorry for calling you all the way out here because I put in the wrong address I guess I just wasn't thinking straight." Her flushed face focused on Kristen as she walked up, clearly a bit out of breath from her run.

Kristen scanned her sisters face, it was flushed so either she was getting into alcohol or she was doing something with boys that their mother warned them against. More likely alcohol. "It's fine I guess." She stepped forward and into Maddie's personal space and took a couple of sniffs. "So what have you been getting up to with your friends?" Kristen said as she took the water and taking off the cap, taking a sniff of that too and noticing it didn't smell alcoholic she took a few large gulps.

"Nothing bad sis, we just have been staying up late and watching some movies and listening to music." Maddie watched as her sister took the large gulps and looked excited.

By the time Kristen noticed her sister's excited expression she had finished the bottle. "What is that look for? I'm thirsty and it's been a long run, anyway help me move this." As Kristen reached down to pick up the box her vision began to darken and she fell to her side. "Wh-What's happening?" She asked up at Maddie as her eyes darkened more.

"It's okay sis, go to sleep you will wake up feeling a lot better I promise." Kristen passed out as she finished. "Master she's sleeping, she will be okay won't she? That won't hurt her?" She asked a bit worried for her sister, for once not thinking of her reward although that was surely short lived.

Atoshi listens from inside the box and doesn't come out until the all clear, he smiles at Maddie and hugs her "She'll be fine... She's only sleeping... Now let's get home..." He bends down and gently lifts Kristen into his arms, then leads them back inside and up to his apartment, once there he takes her to Maddie's 'old' room and lays her on the bed, he ties her hands above her head and her legs together for now, then turns to Maddie. "Alright my Pet... Time for your reward... You've earned it..." He smiles and picks her up, taking her to their room, he tosses her on the bed and orders her to strip as he does the same.

He grins down at her and slowly pulls her panties off, removing the toy and showing off her wet and twitching sex "You've been such a good girl for me Maddie..." He steps closer and spreads her legs, he rocks himself against her, then thrusts in quickly and sets a fast hard pace, knowing she'd want that at this point. "Nnn... And still so tight... Is that what you wanted my Sweet... Are you enjoying your reward..." He smacks her thigh lightly as he fucks her harder.

Maddie smiled because of the hug and felt a bit bitter when he reassured her that she was just sleeping, she followed closely as her master carried Kristen, his strong arms not struggling at all despite Kristen's more muscular build, she felt a bit sad, knowing that Kristen wouldn't understand for a while how blessed she was to get her master pleasuring her, she didn't have long to think on these thoughts as her master mentioned her reward, her selfishness taking over as she felt her urges take over once he picked her up, she looked up at him with hungry eyes as she was carried into their shared bedroom. and thrown onto the bed, he ordered her to strip and she almost ripped her clothes attempting to get out of them, although he removed her last item of clothing, the dildo panties finally coming off completely, her body left empty as it was removed, it was an alien feeling now that she spent two days wearing it, she didn't like it but that was quickly rectified as he thrust his large cock deep into her, the lubrication allowing him to bury himself without effort, her body arching as she felt his cock reach into her very core.

"Master! I've missed you inside me!" Her arms wrapped around his neck and her nails lightly clawed at his shoulder. "Please don't put the toy back in me, just let me have this...I'll be a good girl I promise, I'll do anything you say just so I can have this whenever I need it." His heavy thrusts made her gasp and the slap against her thigh made her pussy tighten and release a gasp of pleasure, clearly she had a masochistic streak. "I love my reward master!"

He grins down at we and thrusts faster, deeper into her, he smacks her thigh again and rubs the spot slightly. "I can't promise that my Pet... You may need to wear it sometimes..." He leans down and suckles her breasts, nipping her nipples "But I'll make it up to you... You know I will..." He smiles at her "While I'm teaching your sister... I can't be with you always... I'll even get you a larger toy, so it's more like me... With that please you my Pet..." He pulls her up into his arm and turns around, laying himself on the bed, causing him to thrust deeper once, the he lets her sit atop him. "Alright my sweet... Ride me..." He grins at her and holds her hips, giving her thighs a lightly smack and rub now and then.

Maddie let out another yelp of pleasure as she was slapped again and then he rubbed it, sending twinges of pleasure through her body. "B-but master..." His mouth found her nipples and cut her off, he said he would make it up to her, she knew he would but it was hard to want anything else but him. "No master...I'll keep that one if you want me to wear one...I want each time to be a surprise I don't want to wear one to much like my master..." Suddenly they were flipped, he laid on the bed with her on top, the new position filled her even more then before and she let out a loud gasp of pleasure, she was told to ride him and she subconsciously started, even before she was quite ready for it, her thighs received more slaps and rubs which made her speed up and try to take more of him with each thrust until eventually she managed to reach his tip before slamming all the way down to his hilt, she felt her orgasm building faster then before, not even getting a chance to warn him before cumming on his length. "S-sorry master..." She said as she twitched but once again her body moved without her consent, she wanted to catch her breath but her sex starved body after so much teasing couldn't help but move. "C-can-can't stop master...I love you master..."

He shudders as she cums around him but holds himself back, he holds her hips and watches her "It's ok Sweety... You just keep going... I said all day didn't I..." He helps her move faster and harder on him "You just enjoy it... This is how I'll alway make you feel..." He watches her eyes start to gloss over and her face go blank in a pleasure haze. "Maddie... You belong to Master... Don't you... You never want to leave him... He makes you feel so good..." He smacks her a bit harder and rubs again, he wanted this planted in her head "You belong only to Master... You obey Master..." He makes her move faster and faster, he feels her getting close again and he was right behind her "You're mine Maddie!" He thrust up hard and brings her down harder, filling her as he cums, feeling her starting to ripple around him.

"All day." She repeated, Maddie knew chances are she would need it, she was so worked up now that she no longer really cared about anything else, this was the most important thing to her at the moment and the outside world was just a forgotten blur. "I belong to master." She answered his statement as her body rode him faster and harder with every passing second, his hands pulled her down against him and helping to push her up for each thrust. "I will never leave him, he makes me feel better then anything, I'll obey him forever." He forced her to move faster and faster, her body on complete auto pilot now, she no longer thought of moving up and down his cock, it just happened, his cock suddenly got stiffer then before and she knew what it meant, he would cum, she collapsed forward as she came with him, her tits pressing into his face, she could feel his juices fill her pussy, mixing with her own lubricating juices.

"I'm a good girl." She said absent-mindedly in between gasps for breath. "Master am I your good little girl? I've done so good today...and I never touched myself no matter how much I wanted to, I was so well behaved!" As she spoke she began to bounce up and down on his cock again, savagely compared to previously, his praise, she needed his praise.

He grins at her, she was perfect, totally broken, he smiles as she starts again, it was good he had a long stamina. "Yes Maddie... You're my perfect little girl..." He reaches down to run her clit as she sits up to ride him again "That's right... Because only Master pleases Maddie's pussy... It belongs to him..." He punches her clit as she speeds up, noticing how she liked a little pain "Master will always please Maddie..." He lets her clit go and reaches up to massage her breasts "Maddie is a very good girl..." He grins and chuckles a bit, she was so far gone she was on auto pilot, her eyes were glossy and looked empty, her body was tight and twitching, she was smiling and mumbling and looked totally lost to her feelings, just watching her made him harder. "Nnn... That's it baby... Faster... You wanna cum again... With Master..." He moans slightly and bucks his hips harder, he wa already so close again, she was so perfect.

Whenever she was complimented, especially when called a good little girl she tightened up, she could feel his fingers on her clit, a sudden pinch causing her to scream in pleasure, she was beyond words now, his teasing had broken her so thoroughly now that she was granted relief she would probably walk off a cliff if he stood directly across from her just for the chance for her to have his cock, the only way she could communicate with him was to look into her eyes but even they showed nothing but lust as they glossed over, her mumblings were something about her master, good girl, love and a few other random words that made no sense with how she put them together. she could feel him get harder and instinctively sped up, her orgasm violently powerful, her body shaking as she squirted, her body actually locked up and she simply fell to the side, his cock sliding out of her twitching pussy, the emptyness leaving her whinging again, it took a few minutes but she finally began to come down from her high and her eyes fixated on his cock again. "Can you keep going master?" Her mind giving her a moment of lucidity as she crawled towards his cock, her soft tongue poking out of her mouth to lick up its side, she wanted a taste, she couldn't explain why, she enjoyed the taste of her juices mixed with his and wondered whether he would take control of her like this or let her slowly explore his cock with her mouth.

He was panting and gasping as she drove down into him, she was hot, wet and tight, he was going to explode "Fuck..." He cries out and holds her as long as he can until he fills her, then lays back on the bed panting, her falling to the side and off him. "Mmm... I'll need a few minutes my sweet little girl... Mmm..." He reaches down and gently pets her head, "Would you like to explore me while you wait..." She had quite the appetite for sex, he may have to drug her up and lend her out to keep her happy... But that would be worked out another time, he looks at his watch, her sister should be waking up in about an hour, he had time to fuck her once more before going to greet his new student. He watches her lick and suck him for a few more minutes before sitting up and flipping her over "Can you be a good little doggy..." He chuckles and lifts her hips, waiting a minute, then thrusting into her from behind, doing her hard, doggy style.

Maddie's body had started to ache as her master caught his breath, now that her body had stopped it was showing the wear that this rapid and rough sex was having on her, she didn't care at the moment though, if there was even the slightest chance she would have to wait as long as before she would go until she couldn't take it anymore, she continued to lick and suck his cock until her master sat up and moved her, her ass lifted up and her face pressed into the bedspread, her large bosom pressing and spilling out visibly from above. "A doggy?" She questioned before she was thrust into in this position her hands grabbing a hold of the bedspread as a loud gasp of pleasure escaped her lips, his thrusts pressed her further into the bed as her breasts were squished harder into the bed. "Arf!" A bark coming from the young slut, she wasn't sure if he meant literally act like a dog but just in case he was she would be. "Arf! Arf!" A few more moans escaped as she began to mentally picture being leashed like this, a pleasurable image for sure.

Back
Top Bottom