Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family bonds (Junkin and Ladydark) non-con, mindbreak.

He does fuck her harder and faster but grips her hair and makes her look at him "You don't give the orders my sweet... You take them" he keeps her looking at him as she inches closer and thrusts deeper as she finally clamps down on him as arches her back, he lets her hair go to hold her hips and pound iron her harder. "Nnn.... Fuck you're tight..." He feels her orgasm continue as he trusts, getting closer himself, then finally shoots his load into her, filling her with his cum until it's dripping from their joined bodies. "Mmm... You did well for your first time... Did you enjoy it my pet..." He holds her closer and cups her cheek, making her look at him, she was panting hard.

Maddie winces sharply as her hair is pulled, not expecting the sudden pain but it doesnt stop her from experiencing a huge orgasm as she clung to his dick and milked his cock. "Yes...yes master." She fell limp again, only a few convulsions moving her as her body finished its orgasm. "I loved it master..." Her breaths were short and rapid as she stared at him, she felt his cum began to leak out of her, its warmth creating a line from her pussy down her butt. She felt a bit tired but the lust mixed with the drug still in her system pushed her for more. "I think...I want more." Unable to reconcile her tiredness and lust into an answer.

Atoshi smirks at her and leans closer "That's very good my sweet..." He tips her chin up and kisses her, softly but deeply, he pulls back after a few minutes. "I'll gladly give you more..." He pulls her off him slowly and moves them, laying her on the bed and moving to crawl over her. "Do you like how I make you feel Maddie..." He kisses over her chest and neck slowly, suckling her nipples, he lifts her leg and slides into her again, thrusting slowly for now, he leans up to look her in the eyes. "Your mother wanted to keep you from feeling this... She's selfish..." He thrusts a bit harder "She knows what this feels like already... She had to feel it to have you and your sister..." One hand massages her breast, rubbing her nipple "She wanted this all to herself... Lying to you about men..." He spoke softly, slowly, allowing these ideas time to plant in her mind. "Have I hurt you... Are you in pain right now..." He thrusts a bit faster, pinching her nipple softly.

She returned his kiss readily her tongue twirling around his happily, he pulled back and she let out a disappointed moan showing she wanted to keep it going, His strong arms moving her to the bed and then taking place on top of her. "M-master." Her body quivered as he began to plant kisses on her chest and neck before softly playing with her nipples and then what she had wanted she felt his penis push in again, her body offered no resistance instead only pulling him in and trying to hold him inside. "Mother...lied?" The way he made her feel she couldn't deny that there was some logic to his words, her thoughts on it disrupted by his body moving inside hers. "No master..I feel so good, better then anything ever, Do you think Mum really lied to me?" Her body shook as he sped up more. "She has never lied to me before and ungh-" She stopped her sentence for a long moan, no longer able to concentrate enough to talk at this pace.

He stares at her, fucking her faster, but slowing down if she gets too close, he wanted to push her. "Then maybe she's always lied to you... How would you know... You couldn't trust anything she said..." He leans closer and kisses her "She said men would only hurt you... Right!" He stills, but stays inside her, teasing her more. "Have I hurt you..." He reaches up and massages her breast, pinching her nipple gently, he smiles at her. "I'll never hurt you Maddie... You'll only feel like this when with me..." He starts to thrust into her slowly again "As long as you behave... Can you do that, can you be a good girl for me..." He thrusts a bit faster and holds her hips, rocking her against him to run her clit against his body.

Maddie quivered as he kissed her, she was confused by his words though the drugs made her to foggy in the head to figure out why. "You haven't hurt me..." She shook as he pinched her nipple softly and she pushed against him, urging him to keep going rather then stay still in her an expression of frustration filling her features as she fruitlessly pushed against him, his thrusts began again when he spoke. "I can be a good girl master..." The words that came out of her mouth began to feel more wrong then they did a short time ago and yet she wanted the feeling to continue and ceased to question it for now, her body filled with electricity as he thrust harder and felt her clit run against him with every thrust. "Master! Yes! More please!" She felt her body ready for a climax, but also begin to tire, her body fought to stay awake long enough to cum. "Master please quickly! I'm so close!" Her begging bought back that feeling of slight wrongness.

"That's it Maddie... Be a good girl..." He could see in her eyes that the drug was starting to wear off, but she was fighting to keep the pleasure going. "You want to be my good girl Maddie... Swear to me..." He holds her hips, seeing that she's also starting to fall asleep, he leans down and kisses her as he speeds up, thrusting harder. "Nnn... I'm gonna fill you my Pet... You feel so good..." He could feel her starting to tighten around him and looks at her "Say it Maddie... Swear to be a good girl... My good girl... And you'll only feel pleasure from me..." He could see the war in her eyes, the drug fading but her body wanting to feel this good for as long as it could, he smirks, she'd need at least one more session. "Mmm... Yes..." He arches his back and thrusts deeper, soon stilling and filling her as his orgasm hits him, he looks down at her panting as the after shocks make him twitch slightly.

A mixture of exhaustion and adrenalin made it a struggle but she understood his words, asking her to swear to be a good girl, his good girl, why would she? No she had to feel good, he made her feel better then anything but something still felt wrong as Maddie did her best to grind against the man above her. "Yes master I can be a good girl!" She yelled with every ounce of energy she could muster as he thrust harder, she felt her body twitch and buckle as she came with him. "I'll be your good girl! Master I'm cumming!!" She thrashed in a strong orgasm as she screamed at the top of her lungs before her eyes closed and she passed out beneath him, utterly exhausted from the ordeal that she went through today her last thought before drifting off was one of confusion as the drug faded from her system, leaving her confused about what she did whether it was wrong to accept the pleasure he gave.

Atoshi grins down at her, she had passed out from the force of her orgasm on her tired body, she was still panting as he slowly pulls from her and steps back. "Well... Not bad for the first session... She did quite well..." He cleans himself up a bit and moves to tie her back up, hands above her had on the bed and legs spread with the bar attached to her thighs, he'd let her sleep for a while until round two. He makes sure she's secure then leaves the room, headed to the kitchen to eat, he'd only had her a few hours and her family thought she was at a friends, he still had plenty of time. He fixes himself lunch and goes to watch tv as he eats.

Maddie slept over 9 hours before finally opening her eyes, the panic last time she awoke in this room and tied up now gone as she looked around, dazed confusion the only thing possessing her features now unable to figure out if what she remembered was some sick and twisted dream or a filthy but mind-blowing reality, her arms fought at the cuffs but she was only treated to the rattle of the chain against the bedframe and her legs faired no better at the spreader holding her in place. "Hello? Anyone?" Maddie called out softly, thirst making it hurt to yell out to loudly. "Mister?" The word rolled off her tongue weirdly, the word not feeling quite right as she asked into the empty room.

Meanwhile at her home Kristen was in her room, flicking through channels, her agitation at not being able to find anything forcing the girl to her feet. "Mum I'm going for a run." Kristen ran through the house and out the front door before slamming it behind her, whenever she got bored, frustrated or even sexually excited she went for a run, thinking of such feelings as a waste of energy and time she had never had a boyfriend or any experience with boys at all, her mothers lectures making her think men weren't worth the time.

A few minutes later Atoshi returns to the room, a tray of food and drink in his hand. "That's Master..." He sets the tray down and pulls a chair to sit next to her, "Now... You're going to behave and eat... Or I'll punish you..." First off he holds up a can of juice with a straw, he holds it to her lips to allow her to drink. Once she had some he starts to feed her the meat cheese and fruit from the tray, going slow and making sure she didn't choke, he fed her until she was full, giving her a drink when she asked. When done he stands and moves across the room "Now that you've been fed and rested... Time for another lesson..." He returns with two needles and again holds her still as he injects her with both, then steps back to watch her, reaching out to slowly run his fingers over her thighs. "Now... Where were we before... Oh yes..." He snakes his fingers between her spread thighs and runs his fingers over her pussy, then pushing inside to slowly pump a finger into her.

Maddie felt a tingle run through her body as she heard him correct her with master instead of mister, her body ached softly against the cuffs holding her in place as she tried to move towards the food and drink he held and mewled that she couldn't reach it, she hadn't even noticed that she was naked in front of the man as he now told her to behave and eat, or punishment? She disregarded it as he held out the drink which she happily drank before beginning on the food, eating as fast as he would allow. "Lesson?" She asked in confusion, she stared at him curiously as he walked over with needles and injected her, the fight from last time virtually non-existent as part of her remembered how good it felt afterwards, the warmth spread again and the fog returned but she wasn't trying to fight it this time, only curious as to what was happening exactly, her body immediately began to get aroused as the heat spread to her genitals, her nipples stood hard and her pussy soaked and ached to be touched. "M-master..." She said with lust dripping from her voice.

Atoshi smiles at her "Very good... Now be a good girl and tell me what you want..." He continues to run his figers over her inner thighs and pussy slowly, teasing her. He could see she wasn't fighting him anymore, there was almost pure lust in her eyes and her body was responding nicely. He moves from between her thighs to sit next to her on the bed "What about what I told you... About your mother... Do you still think I lied to you..." He runs his hand over her stomach and up to her chest, he cups a breast and softly rubs her nipple. "Or did she lie to you..." He leans down and licks the same nipple he was just rubbing, suckling it softly while he waits for an answer.

Maddie's body burned with sexual fire as what she was sure was a dream now was revealed to be an all to real memory, this man, what he has said, what he did and how he made her feel was the reality that she tried to fight so hard last time. "I...I want to feel like I did last time." Her breathing began to become faster and she heaved her chest as she looked at him. "How you touched me and fucked me..." Maddie shifted uncomfortably against his touch and her bindings. "I want to be your little girl, your good little girl." She bit her lip as he touched her and teased her and then he asked what she thought about her mother and what she told Maddie. "I don't know...she told me men were bad..men hurt us but master made me feel good...maybe she did lie..." Maddie looked dejected as she came to the realization and even with his feeling her up and licking her nipple she felt betrayed, although she couldn't help but moan at his touch and tongue.

Felicity sat at home, hoping that Kristen would go for a run soon, knowing she could only get up to her escapades if Kristen wasn't in the house, Kristen called out for a run and it took everything inside Felicity to not jump out of her seat. "See you later sweetie." She waved as her daughter went for a run and knew she wouldn't be back for quite a while, Felicity wouldn't be either as she stepped outside and called out to her next door neighbour, a young woman waved back to Felicity before being waved over, she knew what it meant.

The neighbour quickly exited her home and came next door. "Hello mistress Felicity." She said with an eager smile.
Felicity replied with nothing but. "Shut up and get up stairs." While her daughters would out Felicity would take the chance to unwind and dominate this sweet little girl.

Atoshi pulls from her breast to listen to her and smiles "I'm glad to hear you say that... And to prove it, I'll reward you..." He starts to slowly untie her, then releases her legs, next he kneels between her legs "Now you just enjoy Sweety..." He spreads her thighs more and leans closer, soon licking and suckling at her clit, his tongue pushing deep into her as his hands gently kneed and massage her thighs. He glances up at her as he speeds up and suckles harder, once she's gasping and shaking he pulls back, rubbing her slowly with his thumb to keep her on edge. "Do you really want to be my good little girl... Would you stay with me if I asked you to..." He leans back down and continues to softly lick her, not giving enough to make her cum but enough to keep her wanting.

Maddie groaned as Atoshi pulled away from her breast but was soon wriggling beneath him as he untied her hands and feet, she thought he was going to fuck her but was surprised when he maneuvered between her open legs and began to lick and suckle at her wet pussy, her hands moving to feel his hair and push him closer, not roughly but just a soft urging for him to go deeper. "M-master! it feels so good!" Her body shook at his every motion and as he picked up speed she struggled to not grip at his hair, he pulled away as she felt herself get so close she could almost taste it, letting out a disappointed grunt before he started to talk, his thumb keeping her far to close to be comfortable. "I will stay, I will stay with you master, I'll be your little girl forever I promise." The drug had clearly broken the last bit of her mental resistance, her voice fervent and compliant, as he licked again she could tell he was keeping her on edge on purpose. "Master please, I'm so close." He knew just what to do to make her feel good, whether that was because of the drugs or not she didn't know all she knew was that he made her feel better then anyone else ever had.

Atoshi smiles against her and doubles his efforts, licking and suckling faster and harder, wanting this to be a big one. He holds her thighs and spreads her a bit more as his tongue pushes deeper into her, he knew she was close and didn't stop even after she was cumming, he continued to lick her. Then when she's gasping he pulls away and pulls done his pants "You belong to me now Sweety... Belong with me..." He steps closer again, before she had a chance to relax from her orgasm, and rocks against her, then thrusts into her "Say it baby..." He pulls her gently to sit up, fucking her slowly as he smiles at her "As long as you behave... I'll reward you like this..." He starts to thrust harder, he cups her cheek and smiles at her, she was perfect, she broke fairly easily and he was sure she'd help him collect the rest of her family.

Maddie pulled Atoshi's head down into her pussy as he tried so hard all of a sudden. "Yes! Yes! Here it comes!" Her legs tried to wrap around his head but he held her legs at bay, Maddie's body convulsed as she came, her moans turning into screams as she rode the wave of pleasure and his refusal to stop throughout only made it last longer, it felt like it lasted an eternity before finally simmering down, her mind swimming as she struggled to catch her breath, she could see him undo his pants and pull them down but figured he would wait for her to come down from the high he caused but he thrust in immediately causing her to arch towards him and wrapping her arms around his neck and letting out a scream into his neck to muffle it, she heard him talk but she couldn't concentrate while she still was riding her orgasm, his thrusting was slow now and she could pull back to take a breath and finally answer. "I'm yours master, I will behave I promise I will be a good little girl so I can feel like this." She began to move softly against him as he thrust in slow. "Am I going to need more needles though?" She asked, her mind clear enough to realize every time she had sex with him he gave her needles.

He leans closer and kisses her, pulling back he smiles "Only one... The one that made you feel all warm..." He slowly picks up speed, watching her "Is that ok Sweety... I want you to feel the best you can..." He leans in and licks and kisses along her neck, nipping softly. He looks at her again "Tell me again Sweety... Tell me your mother was wrong... And that I'd never hurt you..." He wanted her loyal to him, he was going to push her "She never wanted you to feel this..." He thrusts a bit harder to prove his point "Tell me she was wrong baby..." He kissed her and leans down to suckle her nipples, proving over and over how good he could make her feel "She lied to you..." He reaches between them and softly rubs her clit, he could already feel her starting to flutter around him, she was gripping his shirt as she continued to ride him, he looks her in the eyes, they were glossy and pleasure filled "Say it baby..." He whispers.

She listened intently to every word before replying. "If you think they will make me feel good that's okay I guess." She was scared of needles but could definitely not deny they feeling that they instilled in her after each one. He started to nip at her neck and her body relaxed against his touch, clearly loving the feeling. Maddie understood his words but was struggling to answer as he started to tease every part of her body, Only after he whispered could she answer. "My mother was lieing to me..she said men were bad, that they would hurt us and she hid how good they could make us feel, she wanted us to never know, she hid it from us." Her nails started to dig into his back through his shirt as he stared into her eyes, his own looked like they could pierce her very soul, her heart leaping at the beautiful sight. "Can I stay with you now? Do you promise?" She couldn't help but be addicted to the feeling of his cock within her now, the way he made her feel emotionally, she wanted to be his good little girl, she wanted to please him and be pleased by him and couldn't help but equate it to all those dramatic and silly movies she watched when she was little, the feeling could only be one thing. "I love my master!" She said as she picked up her pace against him. "I'll stay with you forever!"

"Mmm... Of course you can stay... Master will never leave his little girl... She belongs to him..." He gently holds her hips and helps her as she speeds up, making her grind against him "After you cum this time... You be my good little girl... You'll stay with me for as long as you want..." He pushes her faster, he could feel her growing close again. "I love you too Sweety..." He starts to buck up, thrusting harder and deeper as he makes her grind against him. "Nnn... I'm close baby girl... Will you cum with me..." He stares at her, not letting her look away as they grow closer and closer to their orgasm "That's it... Let go and cum with Master... Become my good little girl..." He was grunting softly the faster they moved, he was holding back until the last moment.

Maddie began to cry tears of happiness as he accepted her staying and proclaimed that she was his and then he said he loved her, it was almost enough to make her cum again as he thrust up harder into her trembling pussy and making her entire body shake and vibrate against him, Maddie heard that he was close. "Yes! Master I will cum with you, I want to feel it in me again, Fill me up!" She moved her head to rest against his shoulder as he thrust in and she thrust against him and used her arms wrapped around his neck to guide her neck to his mouth. Her toes scrunched up as she began to cum, her bucking against him stopped as her legs wrapped around his waist like a vice and her arms held him tightly to her neck, her breath held as she came harder then ever before. unable to even make a sound through the intensity, only the tightening of her muscles and pussy the sign of her significant pleasure, she squirted against him before her tight grip turned to jelly and she struggled to even hold herself up against him, the only thing stopping her from falling completely were his strong hands. "I'm a good little girl..." Maddie said to herself as her mind struggled to line up reality with the feeling of pleasure currently burning her entire body.

He groans as she finally cums again, squeezing him tight "Nnnn..." He moans and thrusts deep after she stills, filling her again with his seed. He pants slightly as she finally goes limp and he holds her to him, he runs her back and kisses he neck softly. "That's right... You're my good little girl... And good girls like feeling like this..." He knew her mind was a bit muddled right now and suggestions might stick more. "You must me good to feel like this Maddie... You must always be good for Master..." He continues to hold her and whisper to her as she borders on passing out, after several minutes her slowly pulls her off him and lays her down on the bed "Rest Sweety... Then come and find me... You were so good for me..." He leans down and kisses her before covering her up and redressing, he then leaves the room, the door open to show he trusted her.

Maddie didn't fall to the sweet embrace of sleep as much as the intense orgasm wanted her to, it took her at least 10 minutes just to catch her breathe before she finally stood on shaky legs and saw that the door was open, her hands undone from the shackles that previously held her in place after the previous session, the smallest part of her mind screamed that this was her chance, time to run and call the cops, he let his guard down and now he would pay, but without a second more the sound of that little voice was drowned out by the burning still running through her body, she held on to the door frame with one hand, the other exploring, her soft breasts held rock hard points that made her whole body quiver when her thin fingers rubbed across them, as she stepped forward into the next room her fingers travelled down and felt her own cum mixed with his and where the burning was hottest, her knees gave out and she fell to the floor with the look of a pathetic puppy she looked at her master. "It won't go away." She said in reference to the burning in her loins, it was hard to tell if she was happy or scared of that fact, her body ached from her last orgasm but burned for more. "It hurts but it feels so good...Master what should I do?"

He hears her fall and moves to help her, gently helping her stand again "How about a bath... Then I may now how to help... You feel empty right... Wanting to fell a touch deep inside..." He gently lifts her, not stoping her from touching herself, then carries her to the bathroom. He sits on the edge of the tub and holds her, starting the water, nice and warm. "It's a feeling some women get after their first time..." He lied, he knew her craving came from the drug she was now addicted to, "Let's get you cleaned up and into something warm..." Once the tub was full he gently lowers her into the water, he kneels by the tub and starts to wash her slowly "If it feels better when you touch yourself, then do so, I don't want you hurting..." He washes her and speaks to her gently, kissing her softly now and then, he wanted her calm and relaxed around him.

Once her bath was done he helps her out and takes her to his room "Alright... To help your problem..." He lets her sit on the bed as he goes into his closet, soon returning with a pair of women's sweatpants and a thin sweater, also a pair of panties, with a dildo attached. "This should help... Why not put it on and see..." The dildo would make her feel full and stimulate her slightly, keeping the drugs affects at bay, while she wore it, he also hands her the clothes.

Back
Top Bottom