Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family bonds (Junkin and Ladydark) non-con, mindbreak.

"But master." Whinged Kristen as she started to walk again, Kristen began to let out little grunts and moans, with every step the vibrator found a new way to rub against her clit.

Maddie stood on shaky legs as her master helped her up, she smiled at her master as he reassured her and pat her back. "What do you need me to do master? I'll do anything if you ask me master." She wondered what her master wanted her to do, he seemed to be keeping her more separate from her mother then when he was breaking Kristen.

Kristen began to shake before letting out a scream and fell to her knees similar to Maddie, a look of supreme bliss spreading over her face, Maddie spoke to her master again. "Will Kristen be asleep on her own? Or are you making her sleep? Do you not want her help?" She asked, a bit of curiosity digging in.

"You'll know what I want you to do later... As for Kristen... I'm hoping she'll be asleep on her own... I just trust you more Sweety... You've been here longer..." He kisses her softly "Learned more..." He cups her cheek, but turns as Kristen cries out, cumming, he smirks and leave the toy on a bit longer as a small reward, turning back to Maddie. "I don't want your sister to know yet... Ok good girls keep secrets..." He turns Kristen's toy off and lets her relax, he runs his hand under Maddie's top and cups her breasts "They look so much better hanging free... And I can do this.." He lifts her top an moves closer, suckling her nipples lightly.

Maddie felt a buzz inside her as he talked about how he trusted her more and she had learned more. "Really master?" She asked just to hear him say it but Kristen interrupted and her master talked again. "I'll keep your secret master, I'll be a good little girl." Kristen stopped moaning once her toy turned off but Maddie didn't care as her master played with her breasts before suckling on them. "I love the way your mouth feels on my breasts master, and I love when you grab them when they are free whenever you want." She looked down at him and her hand placed on his chest she slowly trailed it down. "Can I master?" She asked softly as her hand reached his crotch.

Kristen watched the display quietly and began to rub herself, the display of her sister and master and how her sister so willingly submitted was hot.

He sucks a bit harder before he pulls away and smiles at her "Of course you can... Good girls get rewards..." He moves more onto the bed and opens his robe, showing off his already hard cock "I know how much you enjoy it..." He strokes himself a bit to tease Maddie "Is this what you want Sweety..." He glances at Kristen, she was already enjoying the show, "Take it slow this time Maddie... Savour it..." He looks to Kristen as Maddie crawls closer to him "Spread those legs Kristen... I want to see you having fun... And squeeze your breast... That's it..." He smirks and starts to moan softly, he then turns Maddie's toy on to low, letting her have fun at the same time. "Mmm... That's it Sweety... Nice and slow... Use your tongue... Nnn... Good girl..." He stares at Kristen as he guides Maddie to blow him slowly, even deeping him and holding for a few moments before slowly pulling off, he wanted to feel every inch of her hot little mouth. He moans softly and watches Kristen, she was staring at Maddie and she rubbed herself, "She's quite sexy... Isn't she Kristen... Does her submitting to me turn you on..." He softly trails a hand down Maddie's back and smacks her ass lightly, giving Kristen more of a show.

The look of happiness on Maddie's face as he said yes was hard to beat, she quickly shifted off his lap and moved so she could suck him. "Yes master, I will savour it." Maddie kissed his tip and kissed down his length before licking up, she put his tip in her mouth and licked around the tip. Kristen listened to Atoshi and spread her legs and began to play with her own breasts. "Master when Maddie is done can I ride you?" She asked before remembering she was meant to act like Maddie. "I'll be a good girl too." Maddie wasn't listening as she now began to lower her head slowly, making sure to repeatedly lick his every inch before beginning to bob up and down slowly taking more and more of his length. Kristen was utterly enthralled by the display, her fingers pinching her nipples and going deep in her pussy. "Yes master, she is very sexy..." Kristen licked her lips. "I love watching her follow your orders master." The smack on Maddies ass made Maddie moan and made Kristen pinch harder, seeming to follow the roughness that he bestowed on Maddie.

"Mmm... Good girl Maddie..." He reaches down and smacks her again, rubbing softly to sooth the pain, he then runs his fingernail up her back, just hard enough to redden the skin, he moans when she does. "Slow down Kristen... You want it to last don't you..." He smirks at her and lightly grips Maddie's hair, not pulling or pushing, just holding it and moving with her "You girls have done very well for me... You're both perfect... Today will only be a short trip to the park, but we will be going out more often... To different places..." He smiles and moans a bit as Maddie pushes him closer. "Nnn... Pull off... Open your mouth and finish me with your hand... I want to fill your mouth and cover your face..." He glances at Kristen after be ordered Maddie and smirks.

Kristen pinched harder now as he smacked again and started fucking herself roughly with her fingers as he ran his fingernail up but slowed down with a whimper as he told her to slow down, Maddie sped up a little bit after he called them both perfect she pulled off when he told her to. "Yes master, cover me please." She opened her mouth and began to jerk him off, Kristen was aching to cum by this point, after a little bit her master finally came and Kristen at the same time, spraying his load across her face and in her mouth, Maddie licked up the last bit on his cock, keeping it all in her mouth for a moment she turned and motioned her sister over, wanting to do something that she was sure her master would find sexy, once Kristen was close enough Maddie leaped at her and kissed her sister, opening her mouth for a french kiss, the two sharing the taste of cum, Kristen didn't seem to be a huge fan but Maddie didn't care it wasn't for her benefit.

"Nnn..." He soon feels himself get close as Maddie works him, and cums moments later, costing her face and filling her mouth, he heard Kristen cry out as she came again and smiles at the two. "Mmm..." He moans again and smirks as Maddie calls Kristen over, only to force a cum filled French kiss on her, Kristen wasn't enjoying it as much be he didn't think Maddie cared. Kristen loved to be filled with and wear his cum... But tasting it didn't seem to be her thing, but she was behaving by following her sister's control. "Very nice... Now clean up a bit and we'll head to the park... Just let me dress..." He does dress, then goes to check on Falicity while the girls clean up, he decides to lightly tie her hands again so she can't free herself while they are gone, he uses a long silk scarf and ties her hands up to the headboard again. He then leaves the room before the girls can see her, he locks the door.

Kristen and Maddie finished their kiss and both swallowed, Kristen shook, feeling a little sick from that. "Maddie that was disgusting." Maddie only smiled at her sister, happy that Kristen still obeyed her demands even if she didn't like it, after that they fixed their clothes and talked as their master went to fix his clothes and check on their mother.

Felicity looked like hell, it was clear she had tried to get up at some point but never made it off the bed. "What now?" Her voice still hoarse as he tied her hands to the headboard, she would have broken into tears if she could, she didn't use the one chance she had, he left soon and her head finally hit the pillow and got some sleep.

When their master returns the two girls jumped to their feet. "Let's go master!"

He smiles at them and turns both their toys onto low, he takes their hands and leads them from the apartment and outside. He lets them lean on him as they walk, they take the back way to the park, down allies and taking short cuts. Before the exit the last ally he stops them and lightly pushes them to the wall "You do well today... I have a reward for you at home..." He looks to Maddie "I think your sister can help a little too... But I mostly want you helping me..." He gives each girl a long and lingering kiss, then leads them to the park across the street.

They had been walking around for a little over an hour, both girls still set on low, he'd moved his arms to around their waists, he was lightly running his fingers over Maddie stomach, loving the feel when she shivers. "Are you having fun my lovelies..." He kisses their cheeks.

both Maddie and Kristen were pretty quiet as they walked with him, Maddie was beginning to struggle a little she was letting out small moans every now and then as her panties shifted with steps, she let out a louder but still quiet moan as her master pushed them against the wall, Kristen looked longingly up at her master, they each eagerly returned his long kiss, Maddie remained quiet as she focused on trying not to be to loud, Kristen bit her lip as he asked if they were having fun. "Yes...this is so much fun..no one even knows." She was getting off on the idea that everyone was watching her, Maddie spoke afterwards her voice a bit laboured. "Yes m-sorry sweetie." His hand on her stomach wasn't helping, she was picturing him pushing him fingering her under her clothes or through them.

As she had a higher tolerance, Atoshi turns Kristen up to medium, he wanted to see how long Maddie would last on low. "Good... Just let me know if we have to stop..." He leans closer to Kristen "It's exciting... Isn't it... All those eyes on you..." He kisses her neck before standing normally again, he runs his fingers slowly over Maddie's belly, around and in her belly button. He kisses her neck too and continues on their walk, he takes them down a nature trail, he laces his fingers with each girl as they walk. The trail was quiet, not many people taking it, about 20 minutes into the trail, he leads them off the path and behind a few bushes. He has Maddie turn to face him, he smiles at her, she looked on edge.

Once the toy was turned up Kristen began to twitch, the buzzing so heavily on her clit quickly bought her to the same point as Maddie especially as her master pointed out that everyone was watching. Maddie let out moans with each touch of her master's fingers and a loud moan as he kissed her neck, Kristen was still dealing better with it but not by much, she was quieter but her body exhibited more signs, Maddie was biting her lips and letting out small moans, once her master led them off the trail and turned Maddie to look directly at him she couldn't hold it back anymore, she held her hand over her face to muffle her moans, she stared back at him as she came her legs becoming shaky and she leaned against his body. "Master...I can't keep quiet..."

Kristen was obviously enjoying it. "Do we have to hide?" In reality she wanted to cum where others could see, she pushed against her sister and nibbled on her earlobe which sent shivers violently through her body. "Wouldn't that be more fun sis?"

Atoshi tips Maddie's chin up and makes her face him "You're safe here sweety..." He smirks as Kristen leans over and tries to tease her. "That's it sweety... Would you like people to watch you too..." He leans closer and gives her another kiss, reaching up to squeeze and massage her breasts, he leaves her toy on low, then looks to Kristen "You're doing well dear... Are you ready to cum yet..." He pulls her a little closer and kisses her softly "Stay there Maddie... We'll be right back..." He takes Kristen's hand and leads her back to the path, he leans her against a tree, several people are walking up. "You want them to see you... Don't you... Have their eyes on you as I make you cum..." He was standing behind her, hands around her waist and his head on her shoulder, kissing and licking as she inches closer.

Maddie let out another moan and felt her body twitch as he touched her breasts, her body wanted more as he played but she fell to her knees as he focused on Kristen.
Kristen looked up at her master as he kissed her, she returned his kiss as her body inched closer and closer. "Yes I'm ready to cum." She whispered and followed him out onto the path, she couldn't help but smile from ear to ear as she was leaned against the tree, she watched as the people began to notice her, the man behind her kissing her neck and hands on her waist, Kristen grit her teeth together but let out a long discernible moan, they all seemed to look away as they realized what was happening except for a boy in his teens who had a rock hard erection as he continued to walk with the group, she fell back against her master utterly breathless as a long line of pussy juice created a slick line down her legs.

"Mmm... I bet you enjoyed that..." He holds her and smirks, leading her back to her sister "Tell her how it felt to be watched Kristen..." He helps her sit next to Maddie and looks both girls over, he crouched before them and has them look at him. "First reward..." He turns both toys up to max and smiles at then. "That it girls... Don't hold back..." He kept them looking at him for as long as they can keep their eyes open, then takes their hands as they cum again. "Very good... I'm glad you enjoyed it..." He sets them back to low and lets them relax. "Rest... Then we'll finish our walk..." He wondered if they could be heard back here and glances at Kristen, he may have just found a job for her, he'd have to test it once they got home.

"Yes master." She said quietly as she was led back and told to tell Maddie how it felt as she was lowered to the ground. "It felt so good Maddie, a group of people were walking by, master kissed and licked my neck and I came, a teenage boy couldn't help but watch me as I came, it took everything not to scream." They both looked up at him as he said first reward, both screamed as he turned it up to max, Maddie held her hand over her mouth again to muffle it but Kristen didn't hold it back, the two were made to look into his eyes Maddie came first as she looked into his eyes her body wracked violently."Master...." Kristen wasn't to far away as she screamed loudly and came again but then the toy got turned to low again. "No master!" Maddie was breathing hard as Kristen looked up begging at Atoshi. Once the two recovered they stood up, both on shaky legs.

He smiles and helps them stand "Should we continue our walk... Or head back home... It's up to you..." He kisses each on the cheek and smiles. "Or... Shall we try something else..." He moves before Kristen and slowly lifts her dress, the starts to fondle both breasts, teasing her nipples with his tongue, he licks then suckles them. "You know..." He pulls back and moves to lift Maddie's shirt "Your mother want me to let you both go... And keep her..." He licks at her nipples then massages her breasts as he did Kristen's. "What do you say... You both leaving and I'm left with only your mother... I hold her I'd ask..." He lightly nips her nipples before pulling back "I told her was wasn't forcing you to stay..." He looks at then "Do you want to leave me... Am I hurting you as your mother says..."

Kristen let out a gasp of shock as he pulled up her dress and began to play with her. "m-master?" Maddie looked on a mixture of confused and shock on her face before he turned to her now, he spoke before playing with hers and Kristen replied "No master don't choose mum over us." She said before he could finish Maddie let out long moans as his tongue worked its magic and whimpered as he pulled back after teasing her nipples with his teeth. "No master I would never leave you...you've never hurt us." Kristen jumped in again. "Mum is lieing she just wants you all to herself, She won't be getting me to leave." Both her arms were crossed in annoyance and a blush all over her face because of everything that had happened, Maddie's face was coloured red with blush as well. "Master I'll always be your good little girl I promise no one will change that." A smile spread over her features. "Not even you, I'm yours forever" She hugged him tightly afterwards. "Don't choose mum over us please."

He holds her close and pulls Kristen into a hug as well, "You have nothing to fear my Pets... I never intended to make you leave... I just wanted you to know what your mother was saying... Trying to make me do..." He slowly pulls each girl away "But I think I have the perfect way to show her who's in charge..." He fixes their clothes and kisses each again "Let's get back and teach your mother her proper place..." He takes their hands and starts to leave the park, walking slowly with them as their toys were still set to low. "I'm very proud of you two... You learned all your lessons and turned out as perfect little girls... My perfect little girls" he kisses their cheeks as they enter a rather crowded section of the park, he smirks "Just feel their eyes on you... Watching you... Do they know how naughty you are..." He gives each girl's a squeeze.

They both looked up at their master like scared little puppies until he made it clear he wasn't intending on making them leave they both breathed out a sigh of relief, Kristen was wondering what his plan with her mother was but was interrupted as he fixed their clothes and they began to walk away from the park, Maddie was still obviously struggling with it being on low, a few questioning looks being thrown her way and by association Kristen and Atoshi, the feeling of being watched was so stimulating, it felt absolutely electrifying to the point where she started to let out small moans too, her hand tightened on Atoshi's, Maddie was focusing on each step so she didn't get set off by a sudden movement, Kristen noticed the teenager from before, now with a group of friends, he pointed her out and all his friends let out a "Woah" as a group, Kristen's free hand gripped her dress and lifted it just slightly so they could get a peek as Atoshi whispered to them both, the boys all grabbed out their phones to take some pictures and she lifted it slightly higher before dropping it and turning back to face her master. "I'm going to....Can I please?" She didn't want to say it out loud in case someone overheard but she was so close, she needed it.

He glances at Kristen an smiles "Do you want to show off to those boys..." He kisses her softly "Then yes... You may..." He made them walk in a wide birth around the boys, making sure his face wasn't seen on their phones. He looks to Maddie "What about you Sweety... Are you close too..?" He softly rubs her hand with his thumb. He glances around, there were several eyes on them, mostly men, he smirks at a few of them, 'Yes... They belong to me...' They stayed within sight of the boys until Kristen finally came, then slowly walks off, again heading for home. After that one he turns Kristen's off, letting her relax on the way home, he does the same for Maddie once she cums again. They walk home slowly, him holding the girls close. "If you're up for it... Well start on your mother when we get home... Or you can rest first... I want you at your best for her lesson..."

Kristen let out a huge smile as she was told she could cum in front of them, the boys continued to take pictures and record them, she lifted up her dress slightly every now and then, within a few minutes she finally reached the peak again, she turned to give them a view of her front, lifting up her dress enough so they could see her panties and came, the boys couldn't click the camera buttons fast enough before she dropped her dress so they wouldn't get in trouble for indecent exposure as they were leaving one of the boys ran up and quickly gave her a piece of paper, it had a phone number on it before running off to join his friends again, her legs were weak as she continued to walk even with the toy off. Maddie remained silent when her master asked, she couldn't speak to focused on not cumming to utter any sound that wouldn't come out as a moan, as they were about to leave the park she let out a loud albeit muffled pleasure scream as she came, almost falling over from the intensity but she continued to walk despite it knowing that the sooner she could get home the less chance that someone would see her like this, not being the natural exhibitionist that her sister was, although she did find it appealing she wasn't confident enough without her master telling her to do it. "I will join you master." Said Kristen, the happiest look on her perverted face, Maddie could only reply with a nod as they were still in public.

Once back home he leads them into the apartment and locks the door "Alright Kristen... Go clean up and you can remove your clothes..." He wanted to talk with Maddie alone for a few minutes, he leads her to the couch and pulls her into his lap "I do believe my Sweety is shy..." He makes her look at him and smiles "I love that your sister like to show off... And I love you being shy even more... Especially when you blush like that..." He kisses her softly "Now I want your help with your mother... But if you don't want to... It's ok... I'm going to give you and your sister strap ons... Your mother will be blind folded... I want you to help me fuck her... Show her she has no power here... Then we'll show her what you've done..." He had slipped his hand up under her top and was fondling her breast, rubbing her nipple softly.

Kristen nodded and happily skipped off into the bedroom to strip out of her clothes, Maddie already looked so much more comfortable since she came inside, her master led her to sit on his lap as he sat on the couch, when he pointed out she was shy she could only blush a deeper red as she looked at him she couldn't help but look away. "Its really embarrasing master...people saw me cum..." He pointed out how he loved both their reactions but loved her being shy more and when he kissed her all that built up tension melted away, feeling completely at home now, she listened to him talk about his plan for Felicity, considering how far the two sisters already went from licking each other, swapping cum as they made out and just happily having their brains fucked out right next to each other the leap was small for her. "Yes master, I will help of course." Maddie couldn't help but let out a soft moan as he played with her breasts once again. "I will be your good little girl and I will fuck mummy for you. But I thought you didn't want Kristen to help before?"

Back
Top Bottom